.::Soulmate::. [Discontinued]

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Thanks I've been waiting. hahaha so tense, i really wanna know wats going to happen next.....O:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Aww, thanks girls! I'm glad you all like this update! Sorry that this chapter was really short but the next one I will try to make it longer just for you girls alright. Thanks for reading my FF, I really do appreciated. :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 16

Rome couldn't stay still. He kept moving around and check his phone if Yaya is texting him. Rita was curious of Rome's look. What is going on with him? She thought to herself.

Rita: "What's wrong with you? Why do you look so upset?"

Rome: "I'm fine.. You don't need to be worried about me."

Rita: "Uh... Excuse me? You think I'm worried about you? No way..." She lied. Her feelings always worried and cared about Rome.

Rome turned and look at her.

Rome: "..Well if you're not then why do you asked?.."

He got up and walk away. Rita opened her mouth and thought it rude walking away and leave her behind. She felt kindof bad and ran after him.

Rita: "Ok.. Ughh!.. I'm.."

He knows how the way Rita is and interupted her while she's going to finish her sentence.

Rome: "I know, I know.. You don't need to be sorry. And I'm sure you wouldn't want to say sorry anways.."

That made Rita even more angry and jealous of his words what he just said to her. She punch him so hard in the back.

Rome: "OUCHH!" He turned his back and look at her. "What the hell is your problem?!"

Rita: "You bastard! I was gonna say SORRY to you! But instead you rather want to insult me then that's what you deserved, you moron!"

Rita was very upset and walked away. Rome felt super bad now that why he even said that, she is right, he is a moron. He thought to himself. He chase after her and tell her to stop walking.

Rita: "GO AWAY!.." She shouted.

Rome: "Look! I'm sorry! I know I'm hurting your feelings.. Please forgive me.."

She start smiling when she heard him apologizing to her. She tried to make Rome think she's not accepting his apologies and still made him sorry even more. Rome got a little tired of apologizing to her and grabbed her arms. It was a harsh pulled when he grabbed her and it made her fell on top of him and kissed him on his lips. They both opened their eyes wide. Rita quickly get up and turned away on her back. She touch her lips and felt so embarassed. Rome slowly got up and touch his lips while looking her facing back. That suddenly made them both silent.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Nadech and Yaya arrived to the airport and got off from the taxie. He held Yaya's hand the whole time and drag her every where he goes.

Yaya: "Why did you take me here?.. I'm not going to leave with you!.." She struggled and tried to released his hand off from her.

Nadech: "Hey! If you not going to leave with me.. I will kiss you here and make everyone sees us.. How does that sounds?.." He whispered to her ear.

Yaya: "You're wicked!" She whispered back and glared at him.

Nadech: "So are you going or no?.."

Yaya sat down on airport transit crossing her arms and did not answered him back. That something he knew she won't leave him and he smiled. Nadech pull out his phone and call his people at his new condo he just bought not long ago and tell them to prepare everything for him and his wife. They will be staying there for couple days, that's what he told his bodygaurd and hang up. Yaya was in shocked that she's leaving with Nadech to another place. She starts getting mad.

Yaya: "Where are you taking me?!.." She asked.

Nadech: "Don't worry honey.. Later you'll know.." He smiled and came a bit closer to her and was going to lean for a kiss. She pushed him away and moved to another seat of transit. Nadech starts laughing and shaking his head that why she is so cute to tease with. Then just a second, the airport sound is saying that the plane has arrived to the airport. Nadech got up and grabbed her hand, Yaya was hitting his hand and tell him to release her. He pulled Yaya harder and take her to Min Island with him..
It was late around 7:30 PM, Rita was outside the hotel waiting for Rome to return their keys to the owner. She tried calling Yaya many times but it went right through to her voicemail only. Rita is getting worried and wonder where she is right now. Rome got out of the hotel and ran to Rita.

Rome: "Can you reach her?.." He asked.

Rita: "No.. I'm getting scared now.." She did a sigh and her eyes start watering. Rome came closer to her and pat her back.

Rome: "Don't worry.. We'll find a way to find her.."

She nodded and take a deep breath.
One of the maid came and opened the door for Nadech and Yaya. She hand Nadech the key and took off. Nadech lean next to door and looked at his wife smiling.

Nadech: "Go in honey.." He smirked as he sees Yaya glared at him and enter in the room.

Yaya wandering around the room as she turned back and looked at him.

Yaya: "Umm.. Nadech. May I sleep in another room?"

Nadech: "Theres no husband and wife sleeps in separate rooms."

Yaya: "I'm not your wife!.."

Nadech: "You're my wife! Do I have to prove it again?!"

He lean closer to her and almost gave her a kissed but she pushed him away and went straight to the bathroom. He laugh. Nadech laid down on the bed and think what's he's going to do with her since it's only two of them in the room together right now. He knows that Yaya won't going to share a bed with him and so he sure got a good idea to make her sleep with him.

Is his new condo on the Min Island? Can't wait to see what he got plans for Yaya to sleep on the same bed. Lol.

He is totally falling for her!!!! She already loves him so she'll come around...... he just needs to win her heart over real soon ... Hehe love it so far na..... Update soon if you can please.... Need to keep me entertain while they are apart in real life until 18 th.....

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Is his new condo on the Min Island? Can't wait to see what he got plans for Yaya to sleep on the same bed. Lol.

He is totally falling for her!!!! She already loves him so she'll come around...... he just needs to win her heart over real soon ... Hehe love it so far na..... Update soon if you can please.... Need to keep me entertain while they are apart in real life until 18 th.....
Yes his new condo is on Min Island. Interesting huh? Lol Thanks alot Kiki for reading this update! I will update soon as I can na just for you girls. :)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Thanks for updating it love it can't wait for more, what nadech has on his mind.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Wow ! Candy I loved this update ! Nadech is such meannie though, poor Yaya ... I feel like sending her a bodyguard to protect her from him LMAO !!! ( wink wink !!!) he wants to do something to her ? Maybe she should do something to him to teach him a valuable lesson ...Hehehe
Sorry Candy , I am getting to much into the story .<3 Candy !

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Wow ! Candy I loved this update ! Nadech is such meannie though, poor Yaya ... I feel like sending her a bodyguard to protect her from him LMAO !!! ( wink wink !!!) he wants to do something to her ? Maybe she should do something to him to teach him a valuable lesson ...Hehehe
Sorry Candy , I am getting to much into the story .<3 Candy !
Lol! You're so funny. And no it's ok.. I'm glad you enjoy this update, the next update will be up soon. Stay tune na. Hehe :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 17

Yaya quietly opened the door and got out the bathroom. She eavesdrops what's he doing and saw him sleeping on the bed. She take a deep breath and was glad that he's alseep. Yaya look through the window and see that it's raining hard outside and about to hail, as she turned her back, Nadech grabbed her waist and hold her tightly in his chest. She got scared and trying to push Nadech away from her.

Yaya: "What are you doing? Let go of me.."

Nadech: "You thought that I was asleep huh?.. So you can find a way out.."

Yaya didn't think of getting away from him but since he brought up, she lied to him that she will run away from him.

Yaya: "Yes! I'm trying to get away from a kidnappers like you! Now let me go!.." She excliamed.

Nadech: "No and you can't! You have to stay with me only!"

He put his hands aroud her face and kiss on her the lips. Yaya was enjoying his kiss and she has closed her eyes. She wrapped her hands around his back and start kissing him back. Nadech carried her to the bed while he still kissing her and laid her down. He stop at kissing and began to confess his love to Yaya.

Nadech: "I love you, Yaya.. I'm sorry for everything that I've hurted you. I now realize that I've missed you so much when you have left me. Will you please forgive me and come back to be my beautiful wife?.." He pleased her.

He look through her eyes and strongly serious about his words. Yaya was so deep touched by his love words and weakly smile at him and eyes began watery.

Yaya: "I've always love you Nadech.. No matter what.. You will always be my husband and the person who I will love enternity.."

Nadech brought a smile on his face with those two dimples and kissed her on her forehead. He start kissing her again and kiss her slowing down to her neck and suck it. Yaya moaned a sound and feels very good on it. Nadech gave her a hickie on her neck and go back to mouth and kissed her more passionate. He began to unclothes her and reach to the lamp and turned it off. Now they have happily gave themselves to each other for the night.
The next morning, Nadech woke up on the bed. He notice that Yaya was not in the room anymore. He quickly got up and wear his white collared shirt and went to search for her. When he's about to head to the door, it was already opened. He smell something really good is coming at him and see who is cooking. Yaya was already outside decorating the table and about to served the foods on the table. As she was serving, Nadech came behind her holding on to her waist and smell her scene on her upper shoulder. Yaya smiled and turned to look at him.

Yaya: "Good morning.." She smiled bright and with those pretty eyes.

Nadech have not see his precious wife with a such a beautiful smile before, he began smiling and gave his wife a peck on the cheek and kiss her more. Yaya start blushing and tell him to stop kissing her.

Nadech: "Good morning, my beautiful.." He smiled.

Nadech see the hickie on her neck and remembered that last night he gave it to her. He kiss on the same spot and cover with Yaya's hair so no one can see it except him. Yaya blushed and thought it was very sweet of him. She turned away as Nadech is holding on to her waist and lifting his head next to hers.

Yaya: "Are you hungry?.." She smiled shyly and looking over at the sea.

Nadech: "Yes I'm hungry but I don't want foods."

Yaya turned to look at him.

Yaya: "If you don't want foods, then what are you going to eat?.."

Nadech: "...I want to eat you.."

Yaya became more blushing and pout at him. Nadech raised his one side of eyebrows and then did his kissing lips at her.

Yaya: "If I kiss you.. Will you eat?.."

Nadech still making that kissing face and nodded his head. Yaya put her hands on his face and now slowly kiss him on the lips. They both closed their eyes and enjoying their passionate kiss..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Thanks!! There so sweet with each other now haha I wonder wants going to happen next, sense they got into a understanding of each others feelings?? Keep it up loving it!!;D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
That was good. Please keep it coming, Thank god, they both understand each other now... hahha for now. Thanks

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry girls that I haven't update this FF for a long time. Here's this chapter and I hope you guys enjoy. :)

Chapter 18

While the two love birds are done eating, they decided to go walk around the beach and feel the breeze of getting freshair. Nadech couldn't stop staring at his wife next to him and with that beautiful smile on her. He went back of her and hold her tightly in her waist and smell the scent of her shoulder near to her neck. Yaya smiled as this is always the dream she wanted. She's happy that her husband is finally treated her good.

Nadech: "You smell always good, my beautiful. Love your scents of smell."

He kissed her on shoulder and turned her over to face him, he's confessing his love to her.

Nadech: "I'm so happy to have a wife like you, you are like the most beautiful woman that I ever had in my life. A precious gift that my parents have gave it me and I'm gladly love this gift. I will keep and love it until the day I died."

Those words are so deep touching that Yaya couldn't stop smiling. She turned away as her eyes are getting watery. Nadech grabbed her, pull her closer to him and he saw the tears of hers flowing down on her cheek. He wiped them tears and caressed her cheek.

Nadech: "Why are you crying, my beautiful? Did I do something wrong?"

Yaya shook her head.

Yaya: "No.. I'm very happy to listen to your words."

She grabbed his right hand and placed it on to her chest.

Yaya: "Do you feel that, Nadech? Do you know how happy I am, to be with you.

I'm so glad to have you in my life because of you caring for me. Thank you for loving me.. I love you."

She proudly looked at his eyes and say those words to him. Nadech was so happy to hear those words from her. He lift her up and spinned her couple times around while they both are so happy to each other and enjoying their moments right now.

Nadech grabbed her closer to him and whispered to her ear, "I love you too, my wife." Yaya blushed and almost turned away her head but he caught it and went for that lips. Yaya doesn't want this kiss to be stopped and wanted to be like this for now. He went down to her neck and smell the scents of her, he gently kissed and then leave her another mark.

Mint was already back to her home, she tried calling Nadech past fews weeks but he wouldn't picked up. She couldn't stay still if he's coming back to her. She thought today might been the day she needs to talk with him, she grabbed her phone and start calling him.

Nadech was in the kitchen, watching Yaya while she's cooking spaghettis for him tonight. Suddenly his phone start to ring, he looked at his phone caller and then look back up at his wife, she is still cooking. He didn't want to bother her and just walked out to the door to pick his call.

Mint: "Nadech.. Where are you now?"

Nadech: "It's none your business to know where I'm at."

Mint: "Why?! Is because you have that B***** by your side now!!"

Nadech: "HEY! Watch your word! She's none of what you think! Well you wanna something? She's amazing girl, she can do anything unlike you! While she's in bed with me, she did sucha wonderful job, just how the way I like it. 10x better..."

Mint start getting jealous and screaming so loud on the phone, Nadech pull off a smirk on his face and then hang up on her. He didn't want to waste his time listening to her screamed.

Mint: "AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Nadech.. Nadech!!..."

She continuing screaming and throw everything she sees on the ground.

"You jerk! Don't think you will get away from me. I will do anything just to get you back and I will find someone to murder her!..."

She throw her evil eyes.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
awwww those two lovey dovey are having so much cute moments together. they both can not resist eachothers touch or you know what will happen *blush*. Ok im not even gonna go there! lol... thanks for the update na ja. except mint need to get out of there life all ready! crazy women mannnn...gosh things are barely getting good and now she has to come in the picture. looking forward to the next chapter!

Love the sweetness na Candy.... I hope this continues for them and let the twists that come their way only make their love stronger na.... update soon ka. :)