Soulmate's Path| Complete

cecilia

Staff member
^ Oh, they very much are! The point is that they do not need to be with each other physically to feel one another's love. They are linked from the start, from when they saved each other; the important thing is that they may not have a happily ever after in this one lifetime, but they found each other and will always find each other and fall in love over and over again. They need each other but even without their physical presence, what is important is that they loved.
i know .. but i prefer physical beings lol - I will try to finish this story and feel the deep love they have for each other na.
Right now, i'm just mourning at the end of 'NEVER' (brief context) -

btw, this is one long fiction - i'm only at chapter 9 and already have 50 something pages lmao - i can't wait to get it done . wanna read it on YADECH.con. Thank you na, Jinxy :wub:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This is such a sad ending, but I understand not everything has a happy ending and that's what makes it more memorable: joy, pain, love, lost.

I'm sad that Nadech and Yaya didn't get to spend time together in this lifetime, but I'm glad that they had met and fell in love.

To sum it all up. IT IS BETTER TO HAVE LOVE, THEN LOST, THAN NEVER HAVE ONE.

At the end of the story, Mint has Pope and Om has Mai. I don't want Yaya to be sad and alone so I'm glad Mark would be there for her.

Thanks again, jjinxxy, for sharing your talent, time, and effort with us. I've followed all your fan fictions and I like each and every one of them.

My all time favorite ff has to be SDLF. It holds a special place in my heart.

Proomise

sarNie Egg
Oh my ... Jjinxx, you are truly a talented writer, this ff was soo well written! :')

At first I found this ff on Yadech.com a while ago but it wasnt done and I thought it was such a shame, cause even though there were only 10 pages or so, you managed to get the reader - me completely drawn from the start and just wanted to read more :)
I was soo thrilled when I found out you have finished and posted this ff in the completed section!!

I cant help but falling in love with this ff, it holds such a meaningful point and I like the idea of how soulmates are linked and destinied to wait/find each other and how well you desribed everything :)
Loved the ending , so bittersweet .. You got me all teared up!!

Thank you sooo much for sharing your writings <3 You're very talented, keep it up ;) I know this wont be the last time I read your story - I'll be supporting you :)!