<span style="color:#33CCFF"><b>Waew Sieng Seung (Hunk Manogka)</b></span>

tinah

sarNie Coma
if yui doesnt shine in this lakorn then i dont know what to say lol..cuz this role looks very dramatic..i know yui can do it though..she just needed a good and dramatic role..it looks even more dramatic then pjj last few lakorns..and i agree the theme does remind me of klk..so sanae and mae ey..lol..but yeh i cant wait to watch..this lakorn should go against joy's..it'll be a good competition :D

hey i like this guy..i think he's good looking...saw him in bang rak(younger version of pepper's dad)..and he was so sweet...

the pictures look great...can't wait to see it..i LOVE Yui..i know she'll shine

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
From looking at the pictures, it looks interesting, dramatic. This lakorn should make her shine like many had said because she is a talent actress. She can cry and very good at showing her emotion too. Can't wait to watch the lakorn.

sl33py said:
I wonder how the main couple (Sulyathep and Unyanee) will end up together. Episode 25 showed that Unyanee hated him so much even though he saved her life...

mmm.. I think I know why praek also played as the black mask guy.. but I'm not sure if I am correct. Epi. 25 also showed that praek can separate his soul (jit) from his body. After he was killed by the god and was sent to re-born, it is possible that other side of him is still left behind. According to his power and many years of meditation while he's a god, there's no way he will be completely destroyed.

this movie is getting good. normally thai movie is easy to predict what will happen next.. this movie give you some unsolve mystery to think about.. for those who haven't catch up with the scene I described, you will understand when you see it.
[post="106485"][/post]​
any ideas when this lakorn will air?? really looking forward to it...

Sah

sarNie Elites
Wow, looks really depressing. I don't really watch Yui's lakorns, but this one looks interesting. I think I might catch it, the pictures have made me curious.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This lakorn is suppose to air this year cuz from Ch7's upcoming list for 2007 Pau Jin Jong production is gonna send Wiew Sieng Seung to compete with Ch3 along with Nguern Rissaya later on too. And from what the webmaster at PJJ posts PJJ only show one of their hot lakorns one at a time...so they only promote one big lakorn at a time...first was Kaen Lum Kong and that lakorn ended already so now they're only focusing on promoting SLHR and after that ends this lakorn will likely be next since Yui hasn't been onscreen for awhile now.

windstrucktears

sarNie Egg
Hm, I don't know; perhaps it's just me but I don't see the pa'k charisma in Tae at all. I love Yui. She can act silly, nerdy, cute, and dramatic with natural tears. I don't understand either why Yui is quite underrated. Well, I guess I could understand a bit because the female na'ks that actually exceed Yui on the list like Aum and Noon are A-List na'ks except for Kob. :ph34r:

Anyways, looking forward to watching this lakorn for Yui soon.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
don't tell me yui is going to have a baby??
:wacko:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
noiki said:
yes yui will have a baby.  there's even a clip of her giving birth on dao kra jai
[post="119355"][/post]​
Who is the dad?
But that would be something different and dramatic