<span style="color:#33CCFF"><b>Waew Sieng Seung (Hunk Manogka)</b></span>

tang071

sarNie Elites
so i think this lakorn is starring sometime real soon possibly even today or later this week. however, it's not a primetime lakorn/showing at night. it'll star everyday at 6:15. most of yui's lakorn has been a early evening lakorn like nok ork. and i dont really like the pke. first of all he's new and he's taking on such a dramatic lakorn. i guess he'll be one of those p'eks that are just there and gets the girl pregnant so that all the drama will evolve around the girl so that yui will shine.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think tae is a good actor..this is his first time starring as a praek..but ive seen his lastest work..Buang Ruk(pepper/fang lakorn)..his acting was great in there..anyway..that sucks for yui..this is a big project for her..but it isnt airing primetime..i guess it wouldnt matter right..if the lakorn is good then it'll be a hit

calla

sarNie Adult
yeap, i don't mind Tae.....he's new that's why we will show him some support. I thinks he's so good looking. who know he might looks good in lakorn...because some people don't look good in picture......lolz. :lol:

i think he looks good too...he kinds reminds me of Mos..

anyways..i'm disappointed that its not airing primetime...yeah if the lakorn is good, it'll be a hit regardless...but yui isn't a noname actress..to think of it..she's one of ch.7 great actresses...her lakorn deserves to air prime time

slee00

sarNie Adult
I really like her so I look forward to this one

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing the screen caps. It is very interesting to watch. From the preview, I think Yui plays two character, the mom and the main nang ek.

anjos

HuabNag said:
thank for sharing the screen caps. It is very interesting to watch. From the preview, I think Yui plays two character, the mom and the main nang ek.
[post="129010"][/post]​

yeah.... you are right.... she play two character.... as the mom and then the main n'ek..... I saw a little preview from thaitv....here's the sit..just clik on "play preview"
http://www.thaitv.tv/TH/Product/MovieDetai...px?movieid=1041

destiny411

Idyllic
thanks for sharing the pics...

I can't wait to watch the premiere...I'm waking up etxra early just to watch it tomorrow....lolX)

kels

I miss Yui, can't wait to see her onscreen again. As for the guy, I've never seen him before but it some way he resembles Mos. I think it's the smile.

calla

sarNie Adult
i just watch the preview of the theme song.....ahhhhhhh its sooooooooooooooooo good. but i don't watch the whole episode because i don't want to ruin it before i get my dvd.....ehhe.

still can't believe that this lakorn is not prime time. <_<