sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
are u sure ? i think dat their old lakorn where Num was hire by KOB
[post="122867"][/post]​
Sorry I'd Lie...that's right..lol...Thanks for the correction...=]

shubby

sarNie Adult
heheh...some sweet scene is ok for me..just love the chemistry btw them..but im glad that bluemoon updated on this lakorn..i'm just happy..thank you!!

some sweet scenes is okay for me too..i'll take what i can get..and besides..like shubby..their chemistry is enough :wub:

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Here some picuture I found. I just can't wait to see the lakorn anymore

โคจรกลับมาเจอกันอีกครั้งในละคร ดวงใจปฏิหารย์ สาวกบ-สุวนันท์ บอกไร้ปัญหาที่จะ ร่วมงานกับ หนุ่ม-ศรราม เพราะรู้ทางกันดี แต่งานนี้มีคำถามว่าจะจับมือกันโกยเรตติ้งกระฉูด เหมือนเรื่อง คุณพ่อรับจ้าง หรือเปล่ายังสงสัยอยู่

Come back to pair up again in lakorn " Doung Jaipatiharn" Sao Kob- Suvannant and Num sornram, but don't know if this lakorn will bring up good rating like khun paw rub jarng or not

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Num4ever said:
Here some picuture I found. I just can't wait to see the lakorn anymore

โคจรกลับมาเจอกันอีกครั้งในละคร ดวงใจปฏิหารย์ สาวกบ-สุวนันท์ บอกไร้ปัญหาที่จะ ร่วมงานกับ หนุ่ม-ศรราม เพราะรู้ทางกันดี แต่งานนี้มีคำถามว่าจะจับมือกันโกยเรตติ้งกระฉูด เหมือนเรื่อง คุณพ่อรับจ้าง หรือเปล่ายังสงสัยอยู่

Come back to pair up again in lakorn " Doung Jaipatiharn" Sao Kob- Suvannant and Num sornram, but don't know if this lakorn will bring up good rating like khun paw rub jarng or not
[post="123189"][/post]​
Thanks ja...I think this one will do fine cuz if Khun Pawr did great in ratings and I didn't like that lakorn very much then this one will do even better, since the storyline seems more interesting.

BTW KPRJ is reairing on Ch7 everyone...here's the time if you want to try to catch it live....

คุณพ่อรับจ้าง onair วันที่ 23 พฤษภาคาม 2549 (วันอังคารนี้ค่ะ) เวลา 13.15น. ค่ะ

It will start airing on the 23 every Tuesday morning @ 13:15 which is 1:15 A.M. in US Atlantic time and that's like 10:15 P.M. Pacific time...watch it live if you can....:)

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
It's nice that Kob talks to the media about this new lakorn, but how come we don't get any feedback from Num on this lakorn ???

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so excited that there will be a lot of sweet scenes........ :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :wub:
Love Kob & Num very much. I'm shure that this lakorn will have a good rating because it is a drama & there is sweet scenes :wub: :wub: :wub:

ning

sarNie Egg
Kob looks so cute.....she almost looks hippie-ish in that outfit. :D i can't wait to see the sweet scene.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow.....the above pix reminds me of Mew Lalita in Ka Ta Karn Perg Tur...where she dresses almost like Kob...but with Mew...she's a messy hippie and with Kob...she's a clean hippie. I like the new look of Kob.....can't wait.