<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

cikna

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
ah , a slient reader finally surface  :p is it cuz  the girls was talking to much about the "R" / "willing" scene --> j/k  ;) . I agreed with you it does seen like dat . They are like Ying and Yang  ^_^
[post="90332"][/post]​
glad you appreciate it, sarn. you might not remember me, but in 2004 i was active in this one forum....i can't recall the name and the forum went down. at that time i was so much into koogum and i used the nickname lyana. anyway, I'm glad to be here. it's like i'm getting back a piece of my old self that i missed a lot! anyway, sarn, you would always been 18 years old :D in my book! hehehe

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder what episode is that in. Thansk for sharing Nancy. Looks like from now on there is going to be alot of romantic scenes between Ae and Pim.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
No!!!So jealous! Hehe! Yeah for Pim and Ae, sweet and romantic scenes, finally! Hehe!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
awww...so romantic but i cant wait for tommorow episode.
finally the "willing scene" came huh? and them damn commercials were pising me off

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Tomorrow's preview look so damn good, and sweet, I love how he holds Pim up towards him to hug when she's at the hospital, he was there with her :wub: :wub:

Tonight's episode was ...... a very sweet and romantic willing scene indeed :wub:

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
people that was the best ep ever. it was everything i wanted and more. wish the entire lakorn was nothing but kob and stephan together. i was screaming with anticipation everytime those two were near each other. when it would cut to a commerical i almost fainted. love those two. i can't wait til tom. it looks even better then today's ep. :w000t: lnj fever!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I just cant get over the preview for tomorrow night's episode, the hospital scene, where he hugged her, what captured me the most was when he bought her up so he can hug her, she was like a little baby :wub: :wub:
I'm having the fever is well, love this lakorn so much :wub:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thank you so much Sarn!!! I missed some bits of the preview, I totally want to see tomorrow's episode :w000t:

calla

sarNie Adult
so cute...sarn thanks for the preview..... :D

i guess stefan is still misunderstand kob.....but cant help it he's already in love with her. :D

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Sarn for the preview! Couldn't make it today in the chatroom but I'll see you there tomorrow! Korp koun mahk ka! Dee jie jeung leir!! :w000t: