<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) omg... i just finished watching JPD with Stefan as their guess, it is so funny!!!
I love the skit... so funny :wub: wow... Stefan is not even Thai..he's had Italian, and half Chinese, but he was born in Thailand!

The cooking part is funny too.... i love how stefan and kob just left por all by himself on one side, and they just keep on going, it seem like there's just the two of them together.. that was kute... i also love how he call kob Pim :wub:

Kob and Stefan is my new favourit on screen couple... hopefully they will have another lakorn together in the future!!!

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
so stephen is half chinese and italian?? aha..i never knew that! Anyway..does he speak english? If he's not super duperly good with thai...then waht can he speak fluently then?? Italian?? i'm so confused.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
no_identity13 said:
so stephen is half chinese and italian?? aha..i never knew that! Anyway..does he speak english? If he's not super duperly good with thai...then waht can he speak fluently then?? Italian?? i'm so confused.
[post="94312"][/post]​
yeah.. i've thought that he was half chinese and half italian either, cuz he doesn't the chinese looks at at all, but this second younger sister kind does though...he can speak english fluently, because he went to school in england...ka..his thai is starting to get better now, its just that he can't read thai that all :rolleyes:

haaaa...can't wait for ep11 and 12....ep11 is tomorrow...but too bad i have school in the morning...boo.school :lmao:

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
i think dis is PIm's room :lmao: :lmao:

[post="94381"][/post]​
So they made love in Pim's room? :lmao: I think that is different from other lakorns. When p'ek rapes n'ek it usually end up in p'ek's room, LOL. Sarn, that was a great observation.. :D

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
Angie said:
So they made love in Pim's room? :lmao: I think that is different from other lakorns. When p'ek rapes n'ek it usually end up in p'ek's room, LOL. Sarn, that was a great observation.. :D
[post="94384"][/post]​
No... the willing scene is not in Pim's room...its in Ae's room!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok .. anoterh mind pondering :p do u chick notice the girl is alway the first one to wake up after r/wiling :lmao: ---> i think kob smile when she saw stephen sleeping

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok ok --> keep ya chicks entertain till tomorrow :p :p another mind pondering ... ya notice the dancing scene Pim's hand was awkward on the doctor but not with Ae ?????

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
ok ok --> keep ya chicks entertain till tomorrow :p :p another mind pondering ... ya notice the dancing scene Pim's hand was awkward on the doctor but not with Ae ?????

[post="94426"][/post]​
That's becuase pim was falling in love with Ae already! :sweat: