<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
cecilia said:
really..let's hope he's as good as HYUN BIN in kim sam soon!..capture every women's hearts cuz it's too real to be true..keke..

nancy..thanks for clarifying..keke..
[post="24074"][/post]​
my sister very crazy for Hyun Bin now lol.....but not me hehehe

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
BlueMoon said:
aww..how sweet Sarn,Sunflower, Vandia, Nameless, and Nathalie are all here....

back on topic this lakorn isn't airing yet for a long time...
[post="23970"][/post]​
lolz don't forget to add me and cecilia in here. That's almost all the mods. Hehehe
Didn't stephan played a lakorn with amy? wasn't he the p'ek in there? Dida and their storyline. Lolz more collection to sarn's r scene.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I did hear somewhere. About pushing Stefan to the fullest pra'ek status. Since he was playing second pra'ek (supporting actor). I know Stefan had a short interview somewhere...I'll try to find the source to this...

daisy

sarNie Egg
wow ppl are really into this now...can't wait... :p

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Kkrystal said:
lolz don't forget to add me and cecilia in here. That's almost all the mods. Hehehe
Didn't stephan played a lakorn with amy? wasn't he the p'ek in there? Dida and their storyline. Lolz more collection to sarn's r scene.
[post="24119"][/post]​

oh yeah of course the whole crew..lol Cecilia, KKrystal...

annea

sarNie Adult
ahahahah..i like his face expression on the first pic...im dying for this lakorn to air..lol..

vina_lek

Hey! I haven't read through this entire thread yet! Stefan's cute!!! I've never seen him before though and know nothing about him...I hope there's some 411 about him when I go through this thread one day, hehe. =)

I LOVE Kob, too! I'm soo happy she has another lakorn going on! YaY! :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
missjoy said:
wow nancy! you are quick! already got a banner for kob and stefan and of course, it looks nice!!!
[post="24164"][/post]​
Who knows I might change it when a better scene comes in...lol...the banner's going to be on for awhile, just got excited that it's going to be a drama. And Kob's looks pretty as a nurse.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think he look kind like Tom Crusie in "Mission Impossible" ! if it a drama and if it's about kidnap *ahem* i think i can figure out the rest of the storyline ;)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
sarN said:
i think he look kind like Tom Crusie in "Mission Impossible" ! if it a drama and if it's about kidnap *ahem* i think i can figure out the rest of the storyline ;)
[post="24367"][/post]​
Ditto!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lmao...so he's the thai tom crusie...he does kinda kinda look like tom...kinda in a way...if it's revenge drama then it's a possibility of rape scene...maybe...

karuna

sarNie Egg
ahh, im looking forward to this one. im sure it'll be a good performance from both stefan and definitely kob :D
-oh i think stefan looks better than tom cruise, keke -but thats just me :rolleyes:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..stephen looks soooo cute..i dont think he looks too young for kob at alll..he loooks perfect for her..and i like how he cut his hair..it makes him look wayyy cuter..im looking forward to seeing this..thanx bluemoon for the sc!

kpt

sarNie Egg
looks good. can't wait to see it. i think kob still looks young, she doesn't look old. both look good. :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Annie posted some screencaps of Stefan from his early lakorns in Sweetkob forum, if you want you can go there to see the pictures...or someone can post it up for you here...he did pose for a magazine with Air...