<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
This is Stefan? oh.. he's look kute.. i dun think imma gonna get to watch cause i'm going to laos.. maybe when i come back.. look pretty interesting.. and the plot is pretty kewl... :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I just hope it doesn't focus too much on revenge that the romantic/cute scenes are little. A little mixture of other lakorns are good. Kob look very pretty as a nurse, can't wait to see her inject needles to patient and maybe to Stefan too. lol.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Nice summary! lol.. I'm watching this when it airs! I agree... p'ek is cute!

yukihime

Private
Stefan looks alot better now than when I saw him in Mong Dang with Pok. :)

Oh, here's a little clip of p'kob in her nurse uniform from ZTV. Her interview has nothing to do with this lakorn. Just wanna show u how cute she looks in that nurse uniform. :p

ZTV -KOB

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
yukihime do you think you can get the clip of Kob and Stefan, behind the scene. Forgot what news thingy they were on though.

yukihime

Private
nancyvang said:
yukihime do you think you can get the clip of Kob and Stefan, behind the scene. Forgot what news thingy they were on though.
[post="25615"][/post]​
Yeah sure, I'll try to find it :lol:

daisy

sarNie Egg
i am glad that everytimes when kob has lakorn coming there 's alway fans when crazy and also even the lakorn is not even air but the fans when all crazy :w000t: even me :w000t:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
hehehehe i think he is cute.......i can't wait to watch this when it airs... :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think it's because of the fanny hair that make him look like a hippie...or maybe whatever he had on there...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
nancyvang said:
I think it's because of the fanny hair that make him look like a hippie...or maybe whatever he had on there...
[post="27125"][/post]​
it's the hair and that headpiece..he looks better when he cuts his hair...but I hope they do a photoshoot soon...I think at SweetKob I said Sudsupda...but I think I meant Darapapayon...can't wait to see more....

Edit: no I meant Koo Sarn Koo Som...okay it's right now.