<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

ning

sarNie Egg
hey guys be prepared for Kob's character to be one of those weak and super nice n'ek b/c Kob said in her interview with the daily newspaper that her character in Long Ngao Jun is a crying n'ek that gives in to others.

jackie....they usually get the new issue today but they probably won't update the site until tomorrow, friday, or saturday.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ah. It's okay if Kob's a crying na'ek in this one. Because she's going to have Kol Rak Game Payabath as her backbone, a stronger character.

I'm still looking forward to this lakorn. I can't miss Kob's lakorn.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
i hope they air this lakorn soon!!! i'm so bored right now. i haven't watch a thai lakorn in several months cause there are no good lakorn playing. can't wait to see this lakorn. hopefully dida won't mess it up like most of their lakorn. they always start out good then towards the middle and end they always drag the potline and change the story buy trying to give it too many twist.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
oh and another thing i just notice how come i haven't seen any opening pictures for this lakorn. you know where they pray and have a media opening day???

missjoy

sarNie Elites
that's because there was never an opening ceremony. I don't think we'll get to watch this lakorn till the beginning of next year b/c tney are only done filming 20%

linky

sarNie Hatchling
they're not having both of her lakorns come out the same time are they?? i just can't wait to watch the two. so she'll be a weak person huh?? man, i hate that. but its ok because she'll be strong and might in kol ruk game piyabat...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Wow.......amazing...KOB looks younger than Stephan...wow...they're cute together and i wanna see this lakorn...hehehe...but i seem to be more hyped about Kob's lakron with Chakrit...but i should focus on the one with Stephan first since it's coming out first...

Mae said:
Wow.......amazing...KOB looks younger than Stephan...wow...they're cute together and i wanna see this lakorn...hehehe...but i seem to be more hyped about Kob's lakron with Chakrit...but i should focus on the one with Stephan first since it's coming out first...
[post="41106"][/post]​

i don't blame you, Mae...i'm still in shock....i have Krit/Kob fever right now...God knows i have been waiting for them to pair up for the longest time and now its happening and the storyline sounds great...love it.

But i can't wait to watch this one either..kob ans stefan look cute together..and its also a drama...with a revenge plot too..only p'ek is doing the revenge on n'ek..

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is made by dida right? do they have a website i can go to? i want to see the lastest news and also send in my comments to them

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
:w000t: oh yeah just brought the magazine for this lakorn i hope it doesn't take long to arrive. hehe can't to have my mom read it to me.

ning

sarNie Egg
please...DO NOT post this at any other forum!!!

Translated by Mon...

Lhong Ngao Jun

From Cheewit Jing Magazine

Speaking of young Kob Suvanant Kongying, the reading fans will say Oh! because Kob is the number one actress in the hear of aunt Dang Surang Prempree, the big boss of channel 7 and Daravdo Production of Khun Siam Sungworributr. Her lastest project was Sapai Tornado with Paul Pattarapon Sinlapajan. The both of them made ratings for channel 7 beautifully.

After finish Sapai Tornado many people probably thought that Kob would be taking a break to rest from lakorns because of the reason that she was contacted be a host for a new show for JSL Co. that will be made for channel 7. That's right, Kob has divided her time to accept a hosting task and she is still taking lakorns while doing that also. Plus accepting the role of J' Dun (a lady to pushes or support their co-star to fame) again. Currently Kob has crossover to work Dida Production of Khun Lodd Sayom Sungworributr with the lengthy lakorn after the news for the first time with this production, after having miss so many opportunities.

This time Dida Production finally got Kob to play like they wanted with the lastest lakorn named "Lhong Ngao Jun." Kob will be in the role of Pimchanok, who should be pity and it seems like this lakorn is the first time she will be taking on the role of a nurse. The person that channel 7 and Dida Production has chosen to be paired up with Kob Suvanant is Stefan or Sunti Viraboonchai. A mix Thai-Italian p'ek. That Khun Tookta, the big boss of Kantana Production, has created and pushed to the title of the new rising p'ek of the showbiz. Stefan begins to learn acting skills with Kantana Production and also starring in a few lakorns, about 2 or 3. His lastest lakorn that aired on channel 7 was Mong Dang. And this lakorn, from his character and handsomeness stumbled upon the eyes of Khun Dang, the big boss of channel 7.

And Stefan is lucky to be getting the support from channel 7. By aunt Dang, that has over 100% confident, pushing Stefan 3 levels above to be paired up with Kob immediately. And aunt Dang is determined for Kob, the long-lasting n'ek, to push Stefan to the level one of the top p'eks from this lakorn. The hard working/determination of 100% plus the powerful hotness of Kob also, the path of Stefan is not far away from reachable. Especially Kob, if we look in the pass of many channel 7 p'eks, there is no one that had played with Kob and was not famous.

you can read the rest of the article at this link...

http://www.etasia.net/forums/index.php?sho...125&#entry84699

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Itilian mix Thai. I don't think i've seen one before. No wonder when I look at Stefan he kept having that Mafia look. lol.