<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I forgot how many years ago where Big got into an accident while driving home. They were recaping what happen, and how's he doing now and what they were doing for him on his birthday, and what his mother and father had to say.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know who else is in this lakorn like who will be playing the parents of pra'eng and na'eng? what about who is going to be playing pra'eng's best friend. why did na'eng and pra'eng get engage? is this before or after he kidnaps her?? i have so many questions. :lmao:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Well have to wait and see how the lakorn develope when it airs, because I have alot of questions on my mind too.

Here's Kob and Stefan on the cover of Koo Sang Koo Som magazine...

shubby

sarNie Adult
stefan is so cute.....lolz......can't wait...

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my god Stefan is soooo cute. I hope he is really good at acting because then i would love him even more. I don't like to watch lakorn when the actor just looks good and can't act.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone have this magazine yet?? does it have an interesting info. the last magazine i bought didn't really have anything related to the lakorn.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Normally Koo Sang Koo Som magazine dont have anything much relating to the lakorn, last time I bought a mag of Koo Sang Koo Som hoping to read something on the lakorn that had my couple on the cover .... nothing at all :lol:
Although they look so cute! :wub:

nangmai

sarNie Egg
does anyone know when this lakorn is going to air? i love kob but never seen this stefan guy before. is he a new actor? thanks!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
nangmai said:
does anyone know when this lakorn is going to air?  i love kob but never seen this stefan guy before. is he a new actor?  thanks!
[post="55160"][/post]​

I think it would be airing probably early next year, cause it still filming. Yes, Stephen is a new actor, I don't know much about him. But i know that he looks so cute with Kob!!! :loool:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see how Stefan is going to pull off his character. Since he had a coach for this lakorn, he should be improving on his acting skill. They look so good during the engagement ceremony.

vanncha

sarNie Egg
Can't wait to see their lakorn................... :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:
Hope there will be a preview for all lakorn ch7 for 2006. :(

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
OOOOOOOoooooooOOO.... :w000t: i wanna c this lakorn... stefan is kute and kob is veri beautiful... oh yea... he playin another lakorn w/ Amy.. i wanna both of them.... :w000t: