<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I only get to see Kob's last lakorn with DIda which was Duen Dued, and I think part one was better which was done by Daravdo. So I hoped this lakorn would prove that Dida can pull off a good drama lakorn.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Speaking about Deun Deurd I liked that lakorn...also please don't misunderstand that lakorn was not a boosting for Pr'ek Vee Weraphap because the person who was suppose to be in that lakorn was Oil Thana but his schedule was busy so ch7 had to go with Vee...

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I cannot wait, this seems really interesting, I've seen the original but somehow, I have a feeling this one well be as good or better! Hehe!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
der052 said:
I cannot wait, this seems really interesting, I've seen the original but somehow, I have a feeling this one well be as good or better! Hehe!
[post="75707"][/post]​
No this isn't a remake of Jamleuy Ruk w/Ning... :) It just has elements and plots from there...the novel of Lhong Ngao Jun is out @ EThaicd...and if you are wondering yeah this lakorn n'ek is gonna be abused/weak...unfortunately that's how the story goes...I wish she was stronger but then I did love Jamleuy Ruk...even with John Nuvo in it that lakorn was really good...and n'ek was weak too.

I don't care haven't seen Kob in those "toop joop toop joop" lakorn for awhile now.... :)

author: Siripat

Credit Ethaicd

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Wasn’t Dida and Daravdo once combined. Cause there was a dida logo on Sai Lo Hid. Kob did worked for dida before. I think it was for Yok Pra Klin and Mai Lai Thong.

The book of Lhong Ngao Jun can also be purchase at Pinklemon.com. Too bad they don’t translate their books into English literature.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
no_identity13 said:
is that novel in thai? i want to read it but i can't read thai!
[post="75884"][/post]​
We have the summary of Ep 1 @ SK_Forum so check it over there.

sorry can't post it here or else no one will visit the forum...we need support ;)

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
QUOTE(BlueMoon @ feb. 6, 6:25 pm):
We have the summary of Ep 1 @ SK_Forum so check it over there.

sorry can't post it here or else no one will visit the forum...we need support wink.gif
So..is the book being translated into english there then?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
No. It's the episodes summary (the one you're going to see onscreen), posted by thairath and translated to english by one of SFK translator.

It's maybe after this lakorn end that SKF will translate the novel. Since people might get confused from the novel to the onscreen script.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys i just moved to connecticut and i haven't seen a thai vdo store here so after the first episode for those of you that are lucky enough to have been able to watch it. could you guys please upload so i can watch it too. please!!!! when i try to watch channel 7 live it won't connect.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
can't wait for the lakorn to air.... to bad i don't have internet at home anymore lol!!!!! arrggggggg.g...