<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

bill

sarNie Egg
Yo. There's like 7 more days till the lakorn comes out. I hope someone uploads it right away too. Thanks so much for all the resources.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
thanks for the caps.... to bad i won't be able to wawtch the lakorn my internet is disconnected i'm at school right nowl.

bill

sarNie Egg
no_identity13 said:
hehe..i think he looks better than pepper though. More healthier i guess and manly.
[post="77090"][/post]​
I agree. I also think that Stefan looks better than Pepper maybe because of their health status. Pepper is really skinny and Stefan looks great and muncho. Hehehe.

Anyway only like 6 more days till this lakorn is released. So happy but hopefully I won't have too much homework.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
heyyyyyyyyyy!!!! OmG!!! i was going thru KU forum and look at what i found!! oh my lord!!!lol...

credits to KU forum...

samkob

sarNie Elites
:w000t: :shocked: AHHH!! Thanks for sharing!! I can't wait to see the lakorn any longer jaa!!!! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

linky

sarNie Hatchling
yeppie, can't wait too. I'm getting the storyline confuse with chakrit and her lakorn though....yeppie.......

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
amikaX said:
heyyyyyyyyyy!!!! OmG!!! i was going thru KU forum and look at what i found!! oh my lord!!!lol...

credits to KU forum...
[post="77127"][/post]​

OMG thanks...I haven't been there for a couple of days now... :w000t:

Stefan is looking bad...I mean good in that moto bike! The magazine is out in Thailand though but I love the girls at KU they are so fast....