<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Okay peeps...bad news...the vdo only records for 13 minutes or so...which means IPTV is the main source for the problem...I tried rerecording...but still the same...maybe they'll fix it later...so until then...no drama for your mama...:)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
BlueMoon said:
Okay peeps...bad news...the vdo only records for 13 minutes or so...which means IPTV is the main source for the problem...I tried rerecording...but still the same...maybe they'll fix it later...so until then...no drama for your mama...:)
[post="79985"][/post]​
oh...os sad

missjoy said:
looks like Kob will fight back a little.. Stephan got slapped once and pushed a couple of times.
[post="79951"][/post]​
yeah..she'll have to fight back to p'ek a little or else slap kiss slap kiss won't happen :D

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Damn.........This lakorn looks so good!!! :shocked: I love the opening theme song. This is definitely one of the most hottest lakorns for me!!!
Thanks you Bluemoon, keep this lakorn update......... ;)

pze

sarNie Adult
iptv fixed the link so for those who are still up go watch it.....

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
:w000t: i was lucky enough to have watch the second eps. it was soooooo good. didn't drag at all. can't wait til next week. can't believe pr'eng accidentally wanted to marry kob's sister thinking it was kob. or at least that's what next week's preveiw shows.

shubby

sarNie Adult
ahahah...i am so in love with this lakorn...kob look so pretty and i love her character. stefan is one hottie for me rite now...and his acting is good...very charming looking... :shock: :sweat:

pze

sarNie Adult
missjoy said:
what's the link to watch this on IPTV? Do you have to catch it live?
[post="80062"][/post]​
well its not exactly live.....it works like doozija where u catch it after they upload it but they upload it the day that it airs n around later at nite time u should be able to watch it.....so pretty much u pay and become a member there....

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, really good episode today. BlueMoon said she would have the episodes up as soon as she can so please be patient guys. Previews for next week looks good. Ae thinks he's getting engaged to Pim. He wants to get closer to her to torture her some more. Poor Pim. But we all know the more and more he's closer to her, the more he's going to fall in love with her. It's getting so good. Can't wait til next week! :w000t:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Thanks Celestial...

Um...currently uploading it...thanks for the heads up...as soon as I saw that IPTV worked I rushed over there...

here's a wallie

credit ch7

And the full summary is up @ Ch7...

Mae

sarNie Adult
The guy who plays the doctor (Big, i think that's his name)......he's got such a good singing voice...and he's good looking.....

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Check the BM section. BlueMoon posted epi 1 already. Please help reupload for others because she won't upload again and she shouldn't have to. She's already doing enough as it is. Epi 2 will probably be posted tomorrow or the day after. Happy d/ling!!

where's the sc to ep two?..lol..take your time gurls..

arg..i want to watch it so bad...

in ep two..stefan is already staking kob like crazy??