<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

pze

sarNie Adult
i just finished episode 2 and all i got to say is it was superb......it was so good i cant wait for next week.........ahhhhh......i cant wait to get my set too gosh.....lolz

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I haven't read through all the pages in the thread (you gals are way too fast LOL), so don't know if this has been answered yet but is the bad chick the girl who was in Poo/Vee's lakorn as Poo's friend?

I really like the song and Stephan is pretty cute.

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah...i've just finish watching epi 2 and it's getting good..stefan is so hot..lolx...i'm so addicted to this lakorn now...gosh..i swear..i hate that lady and her daughter...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
does kob's father's parents hate kob too? and is kob's mother the second wife or something? can someone give me a full character's list of who plays who including their whole character name in there and their nick name...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
You can check out at sweet kob forum for the list of character's name, from their lakorn name to their real name.

The grandpa is okay with Kob, but the grandma doesn't like Kob and Kob's mom. For Kob's dad, Kob's mom is the only wife in his heart, but for the whole city (other people) na'rai mom is the first wife, since they're marriage was known to alot of people.

jeanie said:
I haven't read through all the pages in the thread (you gals are way too fast LOL), so don't know if this has been answered yet but is the bad chick the girl who was in Poo/Vee's lakorn as Poo's friend?

I really like the song and Stephan is pretty cute.
[post="80269"][/post]​
The bad chick is the same girl in Poo/Vee's lakorn.

pze

sarNie Adult
is anyone gonna post up a summary......or a translated version from ch7......

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
pze said:
is anyone gonna post up a summary......or a translated version from ch7......
[post="80299"][/post]​
If one of the Mods here puts it...lol...Sunflower does the translation for Sarnworld...

pze

sarNie Adult
i cant wait till next week its getting so intense already.....n ive already watched the second episode twice......

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
BlueMoon said:
haha...I have to make a clip of the R-scene and give it to Sarn...lol...

oh the caps aren't coming in @KU...they are having some problem...so it will be coming in slowly
[post="80128"][/post]​
Yeah, in KU have a little problem. P'Jeab can't register in KU board.

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow..this lakorn is realli somethin.....ive just finished watching the first episode...and .... kob already made me kry with her...ahhhh....and i feel so bad for her bc of her step mom and step sister and her grandma...ughh..especially the step sister....this is gon b one hell of an intense lakorn...cant wait till epi 2...

yukihime

Private
daisy said:
dose anyones how the rating for lakorn or esp1..really want to know so bad :sweat:
[post="80163"][/post]​
'
From what I know, the rating is really good. Just after the first episode aired, there were a bunch of new discussion topics about it on pantip.com. Alot of people complained about the traditional story line (u kno....poor n'ek going through a horible life...kidnapped/abused by the pra'ek). From what I noticed, most people said they liked it tho. This is a good thing, the fact that alot of ppl r talking abt it means that they're watching 555

I'm lovin' it so far!! :wub:

yukihime said:
'
From what I know, the rating is really good. Just after the first episode aired, there were a bunch of new discussion topics about it on pantip.com. Alot of people complained about the traditional story line (u kno....poor n'ek going through a horible life...kidnapped/abused by the pra'ek). From what I noticed, most people said they liked it tho. This is a good thing, the fact that alot of ppl r talking abt it means that they're watching 555

I'm lovin' it so far!! :wub:
[post="80369"][/post]​
when you think about it..the majority of lakorns nowadays are your typical storylines...so don't know what they're complaining about...owell..i'm loving it too

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm such a cry baby. i saw the title preview song and cry. it look sad and the song is sad. and when i watch it i cry too. the dialogue her dad say to her is sad.but i don't like that Kob role let her step-mom & half sis. walk over her like that. and i hate pra aek character like this that always say bad stuffs to nang aek but i also love watching it too. weird huh?

Babyt

sarNie Elites
OMG its getting sooo good...feel so bad for kob already..from the ending preview there was a scene where her father walked away from her, she was in pink, sitting on the floor crying...i guess something happened and her father lost faith in her or something...damn..so much drama...love the song...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i really wanna see epi 2 shoo.. epi was kinda a drag but i still loved it. The step mom and sis are so mean argggg....

ning

sarNie Egg
damn i been so busy these past couple of weeks but now that my midterms are over i finally got to watch ep1 today and just saw ep2. lolz...stefan is such a stalker!!! i feel so bad for Kob when her mom died. that lady that's Kob's step-mom is so annoying....she was acting all crazy when the dad hit her daughter (she deserve the slap) in ep1...it's like gosh calm down lady. :rolleyes:

the cast is great....i recognize a lot of the older actors and actresses. seeing Kob with that one grandmother brings back old memories of Dao Pra Sook and Sai Lo Hid. ^_^

Stefan is sooooooooo cute in this lakorn!!!! he looks a lot better than when i saw him in that lakorn with Pok & Note. at the end of ep2 there's a longer preview and i can't wait to see the scene where he kisses Kob. :D lolz...he's gonna find out where Kob lives and stalker her there too....he had this smile on his face when Kob was coming down stairs and saw him standing there. i can't wait to see how the storyline unfolds...there's so many scenes to look forward to. ^_^ oh and that guy who plays as the doctor is kind of cute too....i could definitely see him playing in p'ek roles. i think he's a lot better looking than some the other p'eks of Ch.7

Babyt

sarNie Elites
hey ning where have u been? wat happened to etasia...i wonder how he's gonna find out that kob isn't the real grl that broke his friend's heart...anyone have any clue how? i hope he feels hopelessly bad for all the things he does to kob when he finds out...i want a scene of him bursting in tears for that...on his knees begging for forgiveness...hehe

ning

sarNie Egg
Babyt said:
hey ning where have u been? wat happened to etasia...i wonder how he's gonna find out that kob isn't the real grl that broke his friend's heart...anyone have any clue how? i hope he feels hopelessly bad for all the things he does to kob when he finds out...i want a scene of him bursting in tears for that...on his knees begging for forgiveness...hehe
[post="80437"][/post]​
i've been so busy studying for midterms and doing projects for my classes. it has been such a crazy past couple weeks for me. ETA is gonna be down for a while or it may never come back.