<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Oh My!!! everytime I come to this thread , it keeps on increasing. Anyway, I had watched the 2nd episode, it was getting to the good part when Stephan was stalking Kob. But how he did found out that Pim (Kob) work as a Nurse?

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
when his friend was dating the sister..she told himt hat she was studying to become a nurse..so basically thats how he knew i guess...

im glad this lakorn finally aired..bc the other ones out right now werent that interesting to me..

bill

sarNie Egg
Yea this lakorn is really fast and I like it, and keeps you wanting to see more and more. Gosh I can't for more episodes. Kob is so pretty.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
ning said:
i've been so busy studying for midterms and doing projects for my classes. it has been such a crazy past couple weeks for me. ETA is gonna be down for a while or it may never come back.
[post="80440"][/post]​
I'm beginning to want to watch this lakorn now, but no, i'm holding myself back for a little bit longer...
AS FOR ETA... CEE IS NOT ABLE TO MANANGE IT DUE TO PERSONAL REASON, SO ETA IS HISTORY.. JUST AN FYI FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
sweety said:
hey i just went to ethaicd.com and see kob on a cover of spicy mag...go check. :w000t:
[post="80354"][/post]​
it's called Cut 'n Paste with a little help from Photoshope or Adobe....lol

Here's the pic you're talking about right?

credit: Ethaicd & me for uploading

Here's the photoshoot that Kob did for that....

Year: 2001
Month: May

Credit: Lilly of Kob's Korner

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
litolina said:
when his friend was dating the sister..she told himt hat she was studying to become a nurse..so basically thats how he knew i guess...

im glad this lakorn finally aired..bc the other ones out right now werent that interesting to me..
[post="80450"][/post]​
What you said is true. When the sister was dating Stefan's friend. She lied about her name, and also told him that she was a nurse. So that's the clues Stefan had to go through to find Kob. He just goes to hospital to hospital and ask if they had a nurse name "Pimchanoke Sawaanwed."

BlueMoon said:
it's called Cut 'n Paste with a little help from Photoshope or Adobe....lol

Here's the pic you're talking about right?

credit: Ethaicd & me for uploading

Here's the photoshoot that Kob did for that....

Year: 2001
Month: May

Credit: Lilly of Kob's Korner
[post="80530"][/post]​
arg....they are so pathetic

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't had a chance to see epi 2 but I can't wait. I can't get enough of Stefan, he is so HOT!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF

Credit Millet @ Pantip & NeneJeung @ Yiamsiam & Nancy @ SKF(reuploading)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I like spreading rumors...so what if Stefan gets hurt later on after he was so mean to n'ek....should Kob take care of him?

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh so far i'm not disappointed at all. This lakorn is worth the waiting for a long time. I'm like such in love with this lakorn Kob half sis is such a bitch. I hate her and her mom. I feel so bad for Kob. But dang Stefan is sooo hot in this lakorn. I'm like addicted to this lakorn real bad.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I finally saw epi 2 and loving it so far, not disappointed at all. Stefan is so HOT!! I love that picture of him and Kob too. They make a cute couple.

cecilia

Staff member
you guy crack me up with the r scene..anyway..
i finally got the chance to watch episode 1..and to tell you the truth..

i'm loving it already..the intro sure seem sad..very sad..:(...how could he do that..marrying(engage) her step sis in front of him..with that jerking smile..evil stefan..:(