<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

Bou

sarNie Adult
please tell me kob will be able to stand up for herself!dont tell me shes gon be the weak nang ake because i want to see her as a strong individual

Bou said:
please tell me kob will be able to stand up for herself!dont tell me shes gon be the weak nang ake because i want to see her as a strong individual
[post="80788"][/post]​
her chracter is to be weak in the lakorn...we all wish she is strong..but unfortunately..the author made the character weak...

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I don't mind that she's weak because in the end, she will have more power because pra'ek begs for her forgiveness. And plus Kob will make up for it in Kon Rak Game Payabat, hehe.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
True. True. She'll make up for it in Kol Rak Game Paybath.

This lakorn is going to make me cry. The storyline is sad, on Kob's side.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Wanna know how crazy P'Kob Thai fans are...lol only after the lakorn aired...one of her fan posted a question @ Pau Jin Jong webboard asking the webmaster basically "So how do you think of P'Kob's performance in Lhong Ngao Jun"....Crazy I tell you....the webmaster there didn't response the last time I checked.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..that is crazy bluemoon..why did they have to ask pjj that question..i think they want pjj to put kob in his lakorn or something..

ning

sarNie Egg
i know Bluemoon that u didn't mean all of Kob's thai fans but let me say this for those who is reading the post and might think it's ALL of kob's thai fans...

let's not categorizes all of kob's THAI fanS as crazy just b/c of what ONE person did. i know P'Pui, P'Na, P'Nulek, and all the others are not like that ONE person. and every fanclub has a few crazy fans here and there not just Kob.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Yes there's crazy fan in all actor and actress...but craziness is not a bad thing and what that person did was not bad...it shows love and support for Kob...I hope there's no misunderstanding here...Kob's Thai fans are not bad people....my definition of "Crazy" doesn't mean bad either....I've always called Kob's fan crazy and I admit it myself that I'm one of those crazy ones...cuz I am among those @ Daravdo and Paujinjong making the request....

If you go to Exact webboard...P'Aom fans are there requestng for a pairing of Aom and Tik again as well...I like to call that Crazy...but I mean it in the nicest way...so guys please don't misunderstand...Paujinjong Oil and Aum reunion...etc...etc

Tinah to answer your question the reason she did that was because of love and wanting to see Kob in a Pau Jin Jong drama...yes but it's not a bad thing for a fan to want that....they want Kob in that production because they make great drama...not because she needs to prove anything to anybody...she doesn't have to and she doesn't need to either...she's great as she is already..enough said.

cecilia

Staff member
MATTY..you summary rock..so is NING..

can't wait..that stefan..totally agree..want to join in the KICK THE *SS clan..:lol:..

i hope that KOB'S determine enough toward the end to make STEFAN suffer..*the best part..i love revenge when n'ek make p'ek suffer :lol: *..

kob's so good..she can literally make you cry the moment you see her sad face..i cried during the graduation part..so sad.. :wavecry:

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah..i was crying on the graduation part too..it's so intense...kob character is sweet. i like all the cast in there. anywayz..stefan go to the hospital everyday..so is he playing mind game or what??

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Yes there's crazy fan in all actor and actress...but craziness is not a bad thing and what that person did was not bad...it shows love and support for Kob...I hope there's no misunderstanding here...Kob's Thai fans are not bad people....my definition of "Crazy" doesn't mean bad either....I've always called Kob's fan crazy and I admit it myself that I'm one of those crazy ones...cuz I am among those @ Daravdo and Paujinjong making the request....

If you go to Exact webboard...P'Aom fans are there requestng for a pairing of Aom and Tik again as well...I like to call that Crazy...but I mean it in the nicest way...so guys please don't misunderstand...Paujinjong Oil and Aum reunion...etc...etc

Tinah to answer your question the reason she did that was because of love and wanting to see Kob in a Pau Jin Jong drama...yes but it's not a bad thing for a fan to want that....they want Kob in that production because they make great drama...not because she needs to prove anything to anybody...she doesn't have to and she doesn't need to either...she's great as she is already..enough said.
[post="80891"][/post]​
Is it true that PJJ doesn't wanted Kob to play with them that why Kob fan ask that question. In my opinion, PJJ only picks like Aum and Noon cause I think they're planning to make them beat Kob at drama. But I don't care because Kob doesn't need PJJ to play in great dramas. Even without PJJ, she still could pull it off. As for Noon and Aum, I think they only could pull it off in PJJ.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
ning said:
i know Bluemoon that u didn't mean all of Kob's thai fans but let me say this for those who is reading the post and might think it's ALL of kob's thai fans...

let's not categorizes all of kob's THAI fanS as crazy just b/c of what ONE person did. i know P'Pui, P'Na, P'Nulek, and all the others are not like that ONE person. and every fanclub has a few crazy fans here and there not just Kob.
[post="80884"][/post]​

I know that Bluemoon didn't mean me cause I'm not Thai, but I'm her Khmer fan. But I'm also one of her crazy fan!!! :w000t:

mokka

sarNie Adult
wow after reading the summary all i have to say is that it is good..thanks for sharing ning and matty

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I read in PJJ website Aum and Noon fan in PJJ web, say PJJ want to work with the one good acting like Aum and Noon only....not like Kob. If you are Kob and when you hear this........what do you think??????

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
PJJ and his wife had worked with Kob before in the mini series for ch.7, and his wife worked with Kob in Dao Prak Suk. The statement above is just by the fans, so it’s not from pjj point of view. I think he’s just crucial to what role to give Kob because Khun Dang is really strict, until he find the right script he'll contact Kob.

Mae

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
PJJ and his wife had worked with Kob before in the mini series for ch.7, and his wife worked with Kob in Dao Prak Suk. The statement above is just by the fans, so it’s not from pjj point of view. I think he’s just crucial to what role to give Kob because Khun Dang is really strict, until he find the right script he'll contact Kob.
[post="80970"][/post]​
Sounds right...Kob is always in demand....PJJ is probably just waiting for the right script to give to Kob...she's is the most famous n'ek....anyways, it was just Aum and Noon's fans thoughts on Kob....for these three actresses, it's always if you like one, then you dispise the other two or one of the two...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
okay sorry people...for turning this off topic...I posted that comment to tell you guys about it and update it once the Webmaster says something....and also FYI...Kob's fans aren't the only one in PJJ making the request....there's Phor fan, and many other stars fan in there making a request....so there's no big deal if us Kob fans are in there too...Kob's fan have always made request...in many forums.

And another thing PJJ makes great dramas...but some of their lakorn are not all that great...but we want to see Kob in PJJ cuz yeah they make great dramas....anyways...PJJ has not said any of those things the other fanclub have said...don't forget Ch7 actress's fan are competitive...more competitive than Ch3 or Exact thus more....they don't know what their talking about...some of the nonfans are so mean they even go to Kob's webboard and post a rude comment @ Kob's Korner...but I told them just because Kob hasn't done drama doesn't mean she can't act...so anyways...LET's get back to the topic please.....

LHong Ngao JUN.