<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i didnt ment it in the bad way too..so i hope u guys didnt think i ment kob fan is crazy..cuz all fans are just supporting their actors/actress..theres alot out there who does stuff like that..yeh i agree that ch 7 actress are more competitive then channel 3 and exact..so arguments tend to come here and there..but yeh..anyway..i notice Kob has been in a lot of rape scene..lol..dont know how much she done so far..they must like her in one..cuz shes so dramatic when it comes to "r" scene..just like Chakrit..chakrit rapes nang ek..but kob gets rape by her praek..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I enjoy watching this lakorn. Ping's (Kob) life just sad and hoping it will kept my interest till the end. That one scence when she recieved her nursing degree and her great grandmom and she holded onto her great grandmom and crying was very touching. I have to say I can't stop my tears. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
*ahem* like i say eariler .. i bet ya there isn't an "R" scene it a teaser lakorn !!!!! :p ;)
[post="81033"][/post]​
I know what you mean sarn. That’s why I’m more anticipated for the kiss/slap, since it’s in the opening theme, it’s guarantee to be there. As for the r-scene, we’ll see what the director does.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
What does the title mean? Something very cold??? haha...I don't know what the first word means!!!
[post="81109"][/post]​
It's not literary translated, but something similair to "Enchanted by the Moon."

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
The scene with her grandma is very touching. I cried with her too. I can relate to her character because my mom passed away when I was that little.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It is sad to have graduate and have no one to congratulate you. No one care and no one's proud of it.

In episode 1 the kids look super adorable and can act out the role. It was cute when small Thanakeem yelled at Keem that he made him afraid. He was so serious just because he almost cause his friend to die. The part where the three boys stared up at Pimchanoke was too adorable, and when she came running with her doctors kit. Too bad the kids were just there for a short moment.

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah..i agree it's sad if no one support you and no one show up at your graduation day. i feel kob..lolz..anywayz...this lakorn is so touching and it's one of the very best out there rite now...so let's support our kob..lolz...i've waited so long to see this lakorn..and now..i get to enjoy it

L

lalalek

I am sorry but i just watched this movie and it said that it was a DIDA movie....shucks that suck because i don't really like watching movies from that company!!!!!!!! The Theme is very good, Kob acts to sissy, the sister is a sneaky BI, and Stefan is awesomely cute but yet kinda annoying and mean....I hope that this movie don't end Cheesy because it seems like every dida movie is like that..... :lmao:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ceda_lee said:
What does the title mean? Something very cold??? haha...I don't know what the first word means!!!
[post="81109"][/post]​
Lhong means like mesmerized or fascination around that term...like if you say Lhong Rak...you are falling into deep love..get what I'm saying

Ngao means shadow like Ngao Jai...shadow of the Heart...

Jun means Moon....

but then I don't understand how the title relates to the story...if anyone know please tell me...I'm still Lost in Translation...heheh :)

yukihime

Private
BlueMoon said:
Lhong means like mesmerized or fascination around that term...like if you say Lhong Rak...you are falling into deep love..get what I'm saying

Jun means Moon....

but then I don't understand how the title relates to the story...if anyone know please tell me...I'm still Lost in Translation...heheh :)
[post="81307"][/post]​
I'm not sure but,

I think its something like, the pra'ek's is only focused on revenging Kob. He doesn't care to find out whether Kob actually caused his friend's death or not. Even if Kob was nice/polite to him, he always view her actions in a negative way (remember when Kob smiled at him and Stefan thinks that she's flirting with him?).

So basically,

---> Stefan is fooled or mesmerized by the shadow or dark side of the moon (revenge) that he doesn't realize its brighter side (Kob's good deed)

I hope that makes sense.... :sweat:

sarN

sarNie Granny
BlueMoon said:

Jun means Moon....

[post="81307"][/post]​

humm i give it a try den ;)

Lhong Ngao Jun , prolly mean Kob is like a shadow of a moon ( mistaken as the other sister mean KOb is the shadow) and moon is a love symbol so basically -->in dis case Stepen is fallin in love with a shadow

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
wow..you guys are good! it all makes sense now! at first i was like huh? i don't get how the title relates to the story but now i totally do! thanks guys!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I don't mind if Kob plays a weak character cause she could make me feel sad for her and I wanted her to make me cry with her... :wavecry: I haven't cried in a lakorn for a long time....

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
yeah at least i know she's gonna be weak so i know what to expect.

in mekhala i wasn't expecting super weak so that pissed me off cuz she was only strong to p'ek and weak to everyone else.