<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

missjoy

sarNie Elites
I watched epi 2 last night and the beginning was kind of slow.. they focus too much on nang'rai and her mom and they get on my dayam nerves so much.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
YoUa said:
Lhong: Misled

Ngao: Shadow

Jun: Moon
[post="81358"][/post]​

Yes what you said makes sense too like if some Lhong you into a trap...it's misled..

Sarn...good one...I'm getting it a little

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
missjoy said:
I watched epi 2 last night and the beginning was kind of slow.. they focus too much on nang'rai and her mom and they get on my dayam nerves so much.
[post="81488"][/post]​

can mean like many way lol

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
all i'm saying is " THE ENDING BETTER NOT SUCK!!!!!"

I'm looking forward to this lakorn.. so...the ending better be a good one.. or else.. i will be so piss off..

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
can anyone tell me the story line...i want to know before i start downloading the lakorn

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
QUOTE( YM_girl @Feb. 20, 1:56 pm):

I'm looking forward to this lakorn.. so...the ending better be a good one.. or else.. i will be so piss off..
yea..i know what you totally mean. the ending better be satisfying. OR ELSE! ahahah...just kidding! naw...if the ending was "unsatisfying", i'd still love this lakorn ..(i think- hmm..well..i guess it depends.... ) because i like kob and stefan. AHEM**...did i mention stefan??? hee hee hee :p

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
xxGREENxx said:
can anyone tell me the story line...i want to know before i start downloading the lakorn
[post="81539"][/post]​
You have to go to SK_Forum or check the page in here.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
no_identity13 said:
UGGHHh...i never ever do the quote thing right..whatever..i give up.... -_-
[post="81542"][/post]​
Just click 'Reply' and type after the quote codes. It shouldn't be hard. :D

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
xxGREENxx said:
[post="81539"][/post]​

Ning posted the partial summary...lol...you have to go back a few pages... ;)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:

[post="81520"][/post]​

Yeah, I agree too. Most of the times, lakorn that started out very interesting usually end up not very stafiy. Hopefully it will be a good one.

sarN

sarNie Granny
*ahem* let predict the ending scene! let see who come close lollllllllllll --- >i say it end at Kob's house lol where thier wedding cermony will take place and they prolly confussing their love in the back yard somewhere ;)

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Or maybe it'll be a typical ending and end up at the beach :) If it's going to be cheesy, at least have some good dialogue and atmosphere around it and not just the typical stuff.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I hope Stephen has to work really hard for Kob forgiveness. I hope Kob doesn't forgive Stephen easily so it will be more realistic.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Eh...Kob's role is too sweet...I think she'll easily forgive him...like she always forgives her stepmom and half sister...