<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It'll be fun if three of the ideas are used. He rapes her, he goes to Thip's parents, and when the cops come to capture Khem, with er craziness she blurt out everything.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) wow, its funny how we all guess what will happened next after Ae's accident!!

This lakorn is very good, can't see watch next week ep!!!!
Does anyone have summary to ep8??? :unsure:

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
in eps.6 at the beach, what did stephen said to kob-like before he kissed her and everything...is he jealous?lol

annae

sarNie Hatchling
nancyvang said:
The lakorn airs on channel 7.

Wednesday/Thursday timeslot

Time:
20:25 P.M. Thailand

Time in USA:
8:25 A.M. Eastern/Atlantic
5:25 A.M. Pacific/Western
7:25 A.M. Mountain/Central

credit: bluemoon

Originally Stefan came back from somewhere else, but I guess they're making the lakorn short by making Stefan come straight from Kob's gran's home and getting into his accident.
[post="85963"][/post]​
thank you so much.. now can i watch it live...thanskksssssssssssssss
. now i have to watch ep6...

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
quote(kying89@ march 5 2006, 9:00 pm)
in eps.6 at the beach, what did stephen said to kob-like before he kissed her and everything...is he jealous?lol
Oh..i think he said something like“Where are you going?�

“Now you want to not be touched? ( Now you want to be let go off..what about before?)�
And then he says something like come here…something about dying..and then he says “if you want to die, tell me..i’ll help�. And then they both say something about stye thaum but I don’t know what that means,. And she’s like let go of me..blah blah. And then I THINK he says something to do with other people hearing or something to do with other people. And then..right before he kisses her.. he says “think..what do you think/ think yourself or Kit thoua ANg�.

Sorry..i’m like really bad at translating. I didn’t write down what she said. And my thai isn’t all that good. Someone who can better translate! Go ahead!! Aha..because I don’t really understand myself some of the stuff that was said.

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
Where do you girls watch your lakorns because you girls are so far ahead? For example: doozija, iptv, etc... I use to watch at doozija but I have not been able to for the past 2 months. Please tell me?

Hiatus

Super Momo
sarN said:
why is it u alway read my mind ?? is dis wat you calll " something in common" lolllllllll :lmao: :lmao:
[post="86651"][/post]​

LOL you're Such a DORK hahahaha :lmao: :loool:

junne

pangrakpepper said:
Where do you girls watch your lakorns because you girls are so far ahead? For example: doozija, iptv, etc... I use to watch at doozija but I have not been able to for the past 2 months. Please tell me?
[post="86872"][/post]​

iptv...they update their lakorns and shows several hours after it airs...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
kying89 said:
[post="86804"][/post]​
Each time he see the doctor with Kob he always gets mad, or when he see Kob with another men. It seems to pra'ek that every men na'ek come to face with she always make them fall to their knees, he's treating it like na'ek is acting sweet to get close to guys. So he was like, if you like men touching you then let me do the same. -_- That's where he force himself on her.

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
matty said:
Again this is according to Darapapyon Magazine I read...

Before Kob got to be the one to take care of Stefan, they went through alot of nurses, but none of them could stand Stefan's temper...so they quit...when Dr. Anon assighned Risa to be the next nurse, Kob beg Risa to do whatever it takes to get herself fired so she can be the one to take care of Stefan (she still feels really guilty for being responsible for his accident...but everyone else doesn't know that...so they assume Kob just wants to be close to him)...she apologized to Stefan and promised him that she would help him get better and able to walk again like before...so going through the whole physical therapy thing...Stefan gets better by the day...but when Dr. Anon comes by to check up on him and Stefan see's the way the Dr. looks at Kob (with loving eyes) he gets jealous and mad at Kob...then he refuses to do anymore physical therapy and gives Kob a hard time...also during the whole physical therepy thing Stefan's mom and P'Kim realizes that Kob isn't as bad as they thought she was at the beginning (she was doing everything to help Stefan)...and P'Kim starts to be nice to Kob and got closer to her...Stefan also sees this and is really jealous...

Stefan goes in for a check up at the hospital and the Dr. says he's pretty much 90% back to normal (he's already able to walk again at this point)...everyone is so happy...he told Kob that in the past year, it was like he died and was reborn again...and thanks her for being there for him...she told him that she felt guilty for being the one responsible for his accident that's why she helped him...he was like, is that the only reason? and she's like yes that's the only reason...so that made him feel sad...Khem comes back into the picture and wants to still be with him (she saw that he was back to normal again)...Stefan continues to still be with Khem...Stefan's mom and P'Kim was upset to see him go back with Khem...especially since she wasn't there for him through his rough time...Stefan said to Kob that she must be really happy to see him back with Khem, isn't that what you wanted?....

Looking forward to see more...so they still don't get along after he gets better...that's cool 'cause if they start getting along then the story will end quick and I still want to see more parts :D ...is it me or the more of an a** Stefan gets, the hotter he looks! :lol:
[post="86502"][/post]​
Thanks for the summary Matty!! I really agree w/you how Stephan looks hotter the more of an a** he is! hahahah But I'll just say that he's more cuter hahahha!!!

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
Bee said:
:) after re-watched 1-6, the only couple that can help Pim clear the misunderstanding that Pim is the caused of Tip's death, is Tip's parents, because they're the only two people that actually met the
fake Pim(Khem). Khem broke up with Tip, because he is not wealthy as she think he was!!! :shocked:
[post="86586"][/post]​
Hooray Bee!!! I really agree with you!!! I noticed that too!! But they don't appear much, which sucks. Hopefully the director didn't forget about the parents hahahha

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Junemeni said:
Hooray Bee!!! I really agree with you!!! I noticed that too!! But they don't appear much, which sucks. Hopefully the director didn't forget about the parents hahahha
[post="87063"][/post]​
Yep I thought of that since ep1...cuz that is when he brought Khem over to the house...I'm like okay they are the only one that saw her before he died so they are gonna play a factor near the end...that's why they aren't really there right?(unsure haven't seen 5-6 yet)...cuz it will be near the end when the misunderstanding and all comes out...it unfolds...and tada...Stefan is gonna start regretting and then perhaps beg Pim for forgiveness...hopefully his begging will be longer...can you not tell I watch too many lakorns....lol...

L

lalalek

pangrakpepper said:
[post="86872"][/post]​
Well as for me, i have to get up and watch it on Wed. and Thurs. @fter 9 am or so....I go into a website call www.torcafe.com and watch it on the channel 7 area!!!!! Does that help? :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
buddies dat watch it live on thai ch 7 .... dis week ya join me in the chat room ok ? :p i'll try to wake up on time .. dont know where the chat room is ?? it up on top of the forum dat have a big button " CHAT ROOM "

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
What would ya girls be chattin about? :p :sweat:

Khem's mum at the moment is much more caring now, and doesnt bully Pim so much anymore :wub: