<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Awww. So na'ek is going to rape the paralyzed pra'ek? What if....*ahem* is paralyzed also?

Since you gals brought that up I have a question.

When either gender gets rape. Who has more to lose? A women or a man?

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
nancyvang said:
Awww. So na'ek is going to rape the paralyzed pra'ek? What if....*ahem* is paralyzed also?

[post="87628"][/post]​

No na'ek is not gonna rape the paralyzed p'ek.

nancyvang said:

[post="87628"][/post]​
I think both because its a rape..its unwilling..so the victim, whether male or female all the same...

back to kob and stefan..ahaha...they'll both lose equally..stefan's going to be a virgin also..hehe..well..but then i just said the victim loses more..so if kob does the raping, and stefan is the victim then i guess stefan loses more..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Jean said:
No na'ek is not gonna rape the paralyzed p'ek.
[post="87650"][/post]​
yea. I know na'ek is not going to rape the paralyzed pra'ek in the actual lakorn. I refered to what ceda_lee said:

ceda_lee said:
I think thats it...cause I remember reading that too...

Just imagine Kob in her nurse outfit...pretending to take care of Ae...then BOOM!!! When everyone leaves...she takes her chance!!! LOL..
[post="87579"][/post]​

Hiatus

Super Momo
Lmao hahaha not that if she's raping him he'll be even more happy lol so wtv lol you girls are cracking me up lol you SHOULD open your R Scene FANCLUB lol

arissa

sarNie Elites
:loool: :loool: OMG...you guys are sooo funny.....hahahha...Kob as a NAUGHTY NURSE.....woah...but what a minute.....this is a lakorn.... :D :D
Cant wait to see that part....HOPE KOB slapped the hell out of him when he tries to rape her......

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
That scene is so totally this coming Thursday, how fast is that? lol only episode 8 and n'ek gets raped already, i hope it doesnt end soon :shocked: or it doesnt drag afterwards :shock:
But it looks like a hot scene :p

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i read somewhere that it will end after 13 episodes.. so that means it will end in 3 weeks and one day (that's including this weeks epi). Fast huh? the story is moving along pretty fast too.

If Stephan R kob on Thurs then he will probably only be paralyze for 1 epi, which is good.. it won't be dragging.. i will be enough time for P'kim and the mom to see the good side of Kob and for Stephan to fall for kob!

shubby

sarNie Adult
3 more week?? how come this lakorn end so far?? i don't want it to end yet, cus i'm still enjoying it...will kob end up with stefan??

Hiatus

Super Momo
missjoy said:
i read somewhere that it will end after 13 episodes.. so that means it will end in 3 weeks and one day (that's including this weeks epi). Fast huh? the story is moving along pretty fast too.

If Stephan R kob on Thurs then he will probably only be paralyze for 1 epi, which is good.. it won't be dragging.. i will be enough time for P'kim and the mom to see the good side of Kob and for Stephan to fall for kob!
[post="87775"][/post]​
its kinda random but your 2nd banner reminds me of my name is kim sam soon picture with hyun bin and kim sun ah sitting on the grass with that pig momo lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
lek_24/7 said:
Well as for me, i have to get up and watch it on Wed. and Thurs. @fter 9 am or so....I go into a website call www.torcafe.com and watch it on the channel 7 area!!!!! Does that help?

Thank for the link lek_24/7.

mskinyi

omg i juss got to watching eppy 06.. i soo loving this lakorn right now... im beginning to become lakorn addicted again... i realli can't stand/tolerate the sight of stefan lols even if he's juss the cutest thing buh dang... got to give it to him though, the guy's talented haha that i hate him or his character rather... anyhoo i can't wait to watch the next eppy...

cecilia

Staff member
aint it wednesday and thursday?..

anyway..i'm so anxious..i want to know what happen..i'm waking up early to watch it live too..:)