<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Today's episode was sweet and cute, not as much scenes with Pim and Ae, but still cute ....... everything is folding out ..... I hope it doesnt end soon.
Thanks Sarn for the preview :D

jai

sarNie Elites
thanks for the preview sarn. and thanks for leaving the whole song at the end.. loving it.. woohoo pim fighting back. but another intense preveiw b/w pim & ae.. theres a lead into something when she says "chan mai yom. ..." i dunno wat she talkin bout.

July

sarNie Egg
i miss like 30 min. of da lakorn.... but that okay...
so happy that pim get to slap khem for once.......lol
cant wait til next week......

sarN

sarNie Granny
the rain scene .......Ae run afther her .. and he fell in the water lolzzz while kob make it accoss the little bridge

jai

sarNie Elites
awe he blowdry her hair. it's quite similar to n'ek and p'ek at a waterfall scene when ones shampooin the other's hair. ie yod yah yee.. but this had pourin rain-forced kiss-hug-and hair drying... interestin combination.... can't wait for the full epi.
thanks for sharin these screen caps

missjoy

sarNie Elites
that's kindof funny how stefan used the blow dryer to dry kob's hair..

reminds me of "ruk kern peegard karn" with mos

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Oh!!! woww... There are so many sweet scenes between these two and damn you gurlz keep making more pages like before I was here it was like 60 pages, but now it like 74 pages!!! :shocked:

I enjoy this lakorn a lot with all you gurls pics and summaries..I love this lakorn!!!

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
man..i'm so mad. I only got to watch 30 min of it live. I didn't realize that i had to be at school by 9:15 and it was snowing where i'm at so i had to leave at 8:55 pm! I'm dying to know what happens.

maijune

SarNie Adult
thanks for the screencaps...and hope you post epi 10 soon...i can't wait to watch it after seeing all the caps...it was so good....anyways...this is the first lakorn for me that they actually have good love scenes not like other lakorns out there...