<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat can happen in 7 more epsiode ? oMg . All lakorn drag even the good one and in dis case .. ...Ae know the truth and confront Khem and next week he prolly goin tell Pim the whole truth ..and he already confuess his love to Pim and they already done the wild thing lol . Ae 's mom love Pim . Im thinking the only big scene there is Ae break off the enagement and marry Pim instead but dat can be done in just 2 more eps lol ! What does ch 7 have unders their seleves for 17 ? :shock: ----> baby

how many tapes would 17 eps come out too???

i like the pace of the lakorn already..i hope they don't drag it on either...

and i'm want a baby too...hehe..since they adding seven more eps...

alpha

sarNie Egg
It will be nice if they add a baby to it. I am just hope they do, that will be so sweet, hehe :D
oh and thank for the scene sarN. you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
sarN said:
wat can happen in 7 more epsiode ? oMg . All lakorn drag even the good one and in dis case .. ...Ae know the truth and confront Khem and next week he prolly goin tell Pim the whole truth ..and he already confuess his love to Pim and they already done the wild thing lol . Ae 's mom love Pim . Im thinking the only big scene there is Ae break off the enagement and marry Pim instead but dat can be done in just 2 more eps lol ! What does ch 7 have unders their seleves for 17 ? :shock: ----> baby<---
[post="92391"][/post]​
It seem so far away for 17 episodes, and impossible for it not to at least drag for 7 more episodes to come :eek:
I just cant believe 7 more episodes (if true) what will happen, everything was going at fast pace....they will slow it down maybe? maybe 7 more episodes of Ae chasing Pim for forgivness :lol: <_< -_-

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
hopefully it doesn't drag too long like pim gets pregnant and like runs away and doesn't see ae till like years later like in hua jai chocolate..

matty

sarNie Egg
Okay first of all I want to say 'THANK YOU' to all the individuals that upload and re-upload the lakorn Lhong Ngao Jun for us...without you guys I (and probably others also) would have to rent it on video and watch it a week later from everyone.....I also want to thank every single one that posted in here...I love reading everyone's thoughts and opinions (it fills up the time in my life that is usually reserved for self pity 'cause I don't have a boyfriend :lol: )...

Okay next I want to say 'I LOVE LHONG NGAO JUN' :w000t: I haven't seen a lakorn this great and addictive for a very long time! Whoever decided to pair up Stefan and Kob in this lakorn...thank you thank you thank you :w000t: you are a genius....this lakorn is my obsession!!! (I hate to think about it ending soon 'cause then I don't have anything else to obsess about anymore :D )...also...as much as I love this lakorn, I hope they don't drag this lakorn just to make it longer...I love the pace its going, it's 'PERFECT' !!! (and according to the story in Darapapyon Magazine, Pim doesn't die...it's a happy ending...of course that's according to the magazine, so they can change it in the lakorn...I don't even remember reading about her getting sick at all...so who knows where they'll take the movie :) )...

Also I want to thank sarN for having this site for us...without you I'm stuck with old fashion renting videos! You're the 'BEST'!

And last but not least, I'd like to thank Stefan's beautiful mother for having the common sense to fall in love with an Italian stud and deciding to reproduce, which without them we would never have the opportunity to treat our eyes to a hunk of a specimen also known as 'Stefan', who by the way made 'scary stalking and creepy staring' very desirable! :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i finish watching epi9 the scene they slept together is fun to watch. first was all aggressive but then sad in a sweet way. i like it. it's different from other la korn that p'ek "r" n'ek in a harsh way. how sweet they both cry, touch eachother face/tears and he hug her.. and the scene she at the clinic talk in the phone he behind her his face expression is all sad. he show he really care and worry about her. the preview next epi looks so good. how sweet he hug her in the rain, he smell her hair and i cry a lot. sad & sweet he hugl her in his arms and they cry. migosh!! my tears was dripping down my face. that was a sad, sweet scene i can feel that p'ek is so sad of what he did to n'ek in the pass. he misunderstand her all along. she's sick. yeah he cradle her like a baby in his arms. i can't wait to watch epi10

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
you guys are killing me with the caps... i can't wait to see the epi's!!!!! they look so sweet.... awwwwwwww..... this lakorn is getting better everytime we watch it.

vila

sarNie Egg
thanks to those who help uploads so we could get to watch. we (i appreciate it much).. I love this series so much... i going to buy it.... Ae is so cute and so Kob... :wub: :w000t: