<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
i would go with someone who cause a person to die.. b/c the person is dead so u can't really repair your fault.. but with the other choice, someone who cause a person pregnant, well at least the father can take responsability..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
nancyvang said:
Which do you think is the bigger problem.

1. Someone who gets pregnant without a father.

2. Somene who cause a person to die.

Sry. I just wanted to balance out the guilt.
[post="95313"][/post]​

ummm, number 2 is a bigger problem, but thats all in the past, you can't do anything about it, can not fix and its been like, 3 yrs? ...... i think the bigger problem is number 1. Its in the present, happen now, but Pim is pregnant with a father though, just that she doesn't want Ae .... for now.
I don't know ....... if I was there grandparents, if Khem and Pim was sitting in front of me with them both having their wrongs that they did, if yesterday Khem just made that person die, that might be a bigger problem, but its not. I would think Pim has the bigger problem, because Khem's problem was the past .... ages ago, nothing can be fixed, plus you can't all blame on Khem, she didn't mean for Palatip to die either .... he was drunk --- he chose to drive that car at that time even though Kim told him not too, it was partly his fault too and not all Khem and that letter, its proven through the past.

:unsure: This is what I think though <_< -_-

missjoy

sarNie Elites
you what... i don't think it's really Khem's fault that Palathip died. I mean, it was Thip's choice to foolishly get drunk and drive. There's many alternative to heal a broken heart.

However, I think the reason why Khem broke up with Thip was wrong. She went to his house and see that he's not wealthy, so that disgusted her and so she decided to break up with him.

Phew said:
ummm, number 2 is a bigger problem, but thats all in the past, you can't do anything about it, can not fix and its been like, 3 yrs? ...... i think the bigger problem is number 1. Its in the present, happen now, but Pim is pregnant with a father though, just that she doesn't want Ae .... for now.
I don't know ....... if I was there grandparents, if Khem and Pim was sitting in front of me with them both having their wrongs that they did, if yesterday Khem just made that person die, that might be a bigger problem, but its not. I would think Pim has the bigger problem, because Khem's problem was the past .... ages ago, nothing can be fixed, plus you can't all blame on Khem, she didn't mean for Palatip to die either .... he was drunk --- he chose to drive that car at that time even though Kim told him not too, it was partly his fault too and not all Khem and that letter, its proven through the past.

:unsure: This is what I think though <_< -_-
[post="95320"][/post]​
well if you waigh it that wehn..when it happened then yes Pim's problem is the bigger one because its NOW..but if you think about the guilt of it all..Khem's is worse...even if she didn't mean for Palatip to die..she was still the cause of it all..especially going around using her sister's name...

kob's problem..the baby has a father..the mother is still deciding if she wants him or not :D hope she decides that she does

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMg .. i wonder how dis goin to drag ouit lol 4 more eps lol . I want to see the mean , temper .. all action Ae to come back his weakling is killing me !!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Khem didn't exaclty kill him, she just wants to break it off .... she didn't hire anyone to chase Palatip's car or go after Palatip, there's other ways to heal a broken heart than go off drunk and die ... I'm not on Khem's side, just that one letter shouldn't kill, if you were given two choices ... write a letter to say goodbye or do nothing and left them with no answers? which would you choose? although I dont think her letter was that harsh - harsh ..... At least Palatip should do was to try and go find her and if he really loved her to go and talk to her in person.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Lildreamer said:
well if you waigh it that wehn..when it happened then yes Pim's problem is the bigger one because its NOW..but if you think about the guilt of it all..Khem's is worse...even if she didn't mean for Palatip to die..she was still the cause of it all..especially going around using her sister's name...

kob's problem..the baby has a father..the mother is still deciding if she wants him or not :D hope she decides that she does
[post="95322"][/post]​
I think the bigger problem is Pim, but yes the guilt of it all is Khem. Nancy was asking for bigger problem, so I lower it to that.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I agree with missjoy and Phew...I don't think it's Khem's fault that Thip died...I never could understand that...She had a little to do with it but it WAS Thip's choice to go drink then drive drunk...that was stupid of him and he suffered the consequence...

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
missjoy said:
However, I think the reason why Khem broke up with Thip was wrong. She went to his house and see that he's not wealthy, so that disgusted her and so she decided to break up with him.
[post="95321"][/post]​

Was that the real reason? I always thought it was b/c she was bored of him..lol

what happened to the chatroom?? I tried logging in since yesterday but it didn't work for me. Soo happy Prim is pregnant! I found it funny how Ae was telling his friend I want Prim to be pregnant and then they suddenly cut to Prim throwing up..there's something about Kantana lakorns that always irks me..their storylines are good but for some reason..the lakorn doesn't flow as welll..seems kinda choppy.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tye-niranh said:
I agree with missjoy and Phew...I don't think it's Khem's fault that Thip died...I never could understand that...She had a little to do with it but it WAS Thip's choice to go drink then drive drunk...that was stupid of him and he suffered the consequence...
[post="95334"][/post]​

It's wasn't Khem's fault that Thip died...but this is a lakorn so it follows that blame it on someone else but the individual....Khem just broke up with Thip...it's understandable to be broken hearted but what happen to him was an accident....and just because he got drunk and hit that truck doesn't mean he couldn't do that some other day since he did go clubbing often....nah I don't blame it on the girl....but again it's a lakorn so it's fun to put the blame on the other..... :unsure:

sarN

sarNie Granny
iheartchakrit said:
Was that the real reason? I always thought it was b/c she was bored of him..lol

what happened to the chatroom?? I tried logging in since yesterday but it didn't work for me. Soo happy Prim is pregnant! I found it funny how Ae was telling his friend I want Prim to be pregnant and then they suddenly cut to Prim throwing up..there's something about Kantana lakorns that always irks me..their storylines are good but for some reason..the lakorn doesn't flow as welll..seems kinda choppy.
[post="95337"][/post]​

we switch sever dat y the chat rooom wasn't working but i did put the link to the old chat room ? it was in the previous page .. u didn't see it ? ??... u miss us girls in the chat den lol --> even Darvil was there so everyoine was kind quiet .. :shock:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
BlueMoon said:
and just because he got drunk and hit that truck doesn't mean he couldn't do that some other day since he did go clubbing often....
[post="95344"][/post]​
I agree, he could have gone and hit that truck another day is well with him going clubbing often. I mean, breaking up happens all the time, wouldnt we all be seing our young men decreasing from our planet already beause of that?

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I think in next weeks preview, they are trying to be a little tricky. I think the conversation with Pim and Ae happens first (when he asks her if she's not feeling well and she denies it) and then they walk away but she faints and he runs back to her.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
celestialxangel said:
I think in next weeks preview, they are trying to be a little tricky. I think the conversation with Pim and Ae happens first (when he asks her if she's not feeling well and she denies it) and then they walk away but she faints and he runs back to her.
[post="95350"][/post]​
Hehe and he takes her to the hospital and find out she's pregnant, that would be something, great catch! :lol:
Another hospital and not where Pim works or else he'll never know :mellow:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
To weight who's problem is bigger, it's tough. I have to say Khem. Though she did not cause Palathip to die physically, she internally killed him. There's an old saying that physically you can heal, but internally it will stain forever. It is a bigger problem because it's the cause that created the drama. Even if Palathip had died, the problem is growing larger each day.