<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i heard kob gets pregnant.. in episode 12.. is it true? did episode 12 air already? i don't know.. thats what somebody said in interlove..:)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
She was throwing up at the end of episode 12, they haven't released yet if she's pregnant or not.

I'm still not statisfy with Ae trying to win Pim's forgiviness. I don't think he deserve her, whatever he's doing is just torturing her more. And he should admit to himself that even if he loves Pim, he can't have her. He damage her too much, his word "sorry" won't change a thing. If you really love someone you want the best for them, but he's selfish he wants Pim to himself, he only care about what he wants. :unsure:

I want to P'Kim to lecture Ae more about his love. That's a funny dude.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i'm not trying to trash this lakorn at all because i myself am obsessed about this lakorn..but..i kind of have a feeling this lakorn is going to drag a bit. BUT oh well..i love looking at stephen!

no_identity13 said:
i'm not trying to trash this lakorn at all because i myself am obsessed about this lakorn..but..i kind of have a feeling this lakorn is going to drag a bit. BUT oh well..i love looking at stephen!
[post="95509"][/post]​
lol..its okay..we understand..all lakorns drag..even the good ones :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I hope this time around Ae will take care of Pim, because last time Pim had already took care of him. Pay off each other's debt.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah it drag lots of those "thinking alone" scene wiht the song playing hahha den agian all lakorn drag :loool: ---> i agreed wiht nancyvang ! whao whao :blink: when Ae mistaken her as the one dat cuase his friend death .. yeah he chase after her and stalk the daylight out of her .. force a few kiss there and here ok ok he said some harsh stuff dat not for virgin ear to hear :lmao: ....he said a couple lie in front of the elder and make PIm shred a bucket of tears ..humm...make Khem supisous about him and Pim which cause sister rival .. and throw in the evil stepmom as if Stehpen wasn't enough torturing already ... OOKKK dat the past ..now the present ok so she took care of him in time when he need love and support :rolleyes: and his feeeling change from hate to love .

Their 1 night stand wasn't plan if he wouldn't take her up to the rehab and seduce her :p .. yeah he seduce the dude was like in tear .. i would give in too :wub: . Cuz of her willing it make her have all these guilt balling up in side lol and to hide the " 1 night stand" and ' her feeling" she try to avoid him and refuse to forgive him and she even have to lie dat Ae and her have nothing goin on :rolleyes: something dat out of her character but to hide the truth she must and it prolly eatting her everyday trying to explain everything is not wat everyone think it is :wacko: o ' yeah she also have to lie to Ae .. ya chicks k now wat it is .. " i hate u" ..." i will marry dr." blah blah .. seriouly she lie more to Ae den her family lol . I can understand the stress and the emontial break down she goin thru lol and Ae isn't helping lol he like a dog dat bit ur butt and wont let go . It hurtig her and it dragging on :lmao:

....and now she is pregrant .. o boy ! I think when Ae was mean and harsh isn't as much turturing as he now ... cuz with him askign for forgiviness and confessing his love is giving her more heart ace and pain

donna

sarNie Adult
i love dis lakorn... but if she forgives him easily, sigh, she is so stupid! come on now, he did all dem bad things to you! she should let him suffer... i have a feeling that i'm not gonna like da ending of dis lakorn <_< but i'm a big fan of it tho!

L

lalalek

See i was talking to my sister about the episode this morning and we were discussing about the situation where Ae is getting torture right now and we were both like nah, he deserves it!!!! After what he did to Pim and all don't forget!!!! I think that if she gives in now, that would of been too easy and all so they are doing i think a pretty good job of dragging the movie alittle just to suffer Ae....Don't worry, i still love him and all!!!! :wub:

Does anyone agree with me??? :sweat:

cecilia

Staff member
OMG..So she's pregnant..omg..my dreams came true..

too bad i miss these two episodes..i so want to buy this series now..:lol:

thanks all for the update..

L

lalalek

sarN said:
o ' one more thing ---> stepen have boob :p
[post="95574"][/post]​
LMAO!!! You are so freaken funny!!! Man, you needa stop scamming these guys sarn, you are killing us with laughters :lmao: :loool: !!!!!

annea

sarNie Adult
lalalek said:
LMAO!!! You are so freaken funny!!! Man, you needa stop scamming these guys sarn, you are killing us with laughters :lmao: :loool: !!!!!
[post="95580"][/post]​
yeA...STEFAN NEED TO WORK OUT ...HE HAVE SUCH A NICE BODY B4 THAT..HERES A PIC!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i miss the espisodes this week but very good news!!! Pim is pregnant!!! YES YES YES!!!! haha....damn, look at how many time does stephan get to touch and hug kob? too many to count!!! so touch, feely... heheh

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
It wasn't Khem's fault that palathip died. But he died because he got drunk because he was hurt because OF HER! So in a way...it was his heartache that drove him to his drunken state and when he is at that point...he can't think for himself so he drove off. So i dont know...i think it is kind of her fault indirectly. :D

She's still hateful though. haha

Ok what episodes are you all on and since when did PIM say that she was pregnant? :unsure:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Pim hasn't said she is pregnant. The recent episode, which is episode 12. She was throwing up and in the preview they showed her taking a pregnancy test. So she might be pregnant, it's not comfirmed yet. Though, if it follows like nam'nao lakorns of course na'ek is going to get pregnant after a one night stand.

Sarn. Stop analyzing the dude's body. It gives me chills. lol. *shievers*

numfon

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
:lmao: I notice too. Dida likes to do alot of recaping. They even do that to they're lakorn puen ban.
[post="95487"][/post]​
they do?! :shock:

i thought those lakons were meant to be for kids to watch..>_<

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
:shock: *pass out* ----> no wonder kob was runing for her dear live lollllll i would too
[post="94969"][/post]​
:loool: ..i can not help but laugh..sarn..you gotta stop pointing out flaw for sexy stefan..:lol:.