<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
jonathan said:
Is there an episode 10 anywhere in this webboard? I have not seen it yet.Thanks
[post="95646"][/post]​
check the buddie media section..it should be there...if the link is down...I'll upload it for you tomorrow..when i get home from school :D

By the way does anyone have ep12 that they can upload? I really want to see it..got to see the last 20min of it today pretty interesting...seem like Ae might get his wish granted for week episode!! :wub: ...haaaaaaaa.... can't wait for next week eps..so going to be intense..and interesting...man i really want to know what Khem would do to Pim if you knows that Pim is pregnant and Ae is the father of her baby :lmao: man I don't want to think..kinda scary of the things that Khem can do to Pim if she really pregnant :(

omg...i just thought of something...if Ae found out the Pim is pregnant.. do you guys thinks she would lie to him that the baby is not his...but its Dr.Arnon instead..so Ae can move on to marry Khem :sweat:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes !!!!!
Let count how many months is she .. humm it happne in eps 9 ... and now it eps 12 .. she 3 week pregrant :shock:

[post="95370"][/post]​
that is very funny sarN. well, I am so behind, i will have to catch up in the weekend.

Bee said:
check the buddie media section..it should be there...if the link is down...I'll upload it for you tomorrow..when i get home from school :D

By the way does anyone have ep12 that they can upload? I really want to see it..got to see the last 20min of it today pretty interesting...seem like Ae might get his wish granted for week episode!! :wub: ...haaaaaaaa.... can't wait for next week eps..so going to be intense..and interesting...man i really want to know what Khem would do to Pim if you knows that Pim is pregnant and Ae is the father of her baby :lmao: man I don't want to think..kinda scary of the things that Khem can do to Pim if she really pregnant :(

omg...i just thought of something...if Ae found out the Pim is pregnant.. do you guys thinks she would lie to him that the baby is not his...but its Dr.Arnon instead..so Ae can move on to marry Khem :sweat:
[post="95652"][/post]​
she might and probably will..but seeing how determine Ae is..i bet he would walk right up to Dr. Ahnon and be like..thats my baby..(cause she a virgin when he slept with her right??)

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, Pim is a virgin when she slept with Ae... I wonder what Dr.Arnon's reaction would be if Ae go straight up to him and tell him that Pim's baby is his ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny

:p poor PIM how could u "Willing" to lose it to Ae :p I guess Pim wasn't tickle :rolleyes:

-----> nancyvang , girl --> :p

Bee said:
Yes, Pim is a virgin when she slept with Ae... I wonder what Dr.Arnon's reaction would be if Ae go straight up to him and tell him that Pim's baby is his ;)
[post="95657"][/post]​
sad and heartbroken..he knows Pim doesn't love him

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Bee said:

[post="95652"][/post]​
Well i think that she probably does whatever it takes for Ae to get marry with Khem. I think that Ae might be misunderstand and think that the baby is not his....it is possible that Pim will tell him a lie....We will see what happen next though..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Hope Ae isn't going to be stupid ... if Pim say to him its not his baby, I think he should know Pim isnt the kind to go sleeping anyone with just anyone :angry:

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
well i think ae will believe pim if she tells him it's not his baby cause he think pim doesn't love him but loves dr. ahnon. but he may not care and try to kidnap pim anyway. we'll have to see.
oh do you guys think they will end this lakorn the way they ended luk mai kra ton?? i hope not. i don't want them to end it by quickly having everyone forgive and forget and then you see ae and pim and they hug and it ends. i will be soooo disappointed.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
ooooooooooooohhh.... ii wanna see the next epi!!!!i looks so exciting.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) does anyone have ep12 yet? i really want to see what happend!
sarn do you have anymore screencaps from ep12?

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
oh i saw them last night...but do you have anymore screencaps?
Also do you have ep12?

i wonder how this lakorn is going to end? :wub: happy or sad?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
it seem like this lakorn is soooooo popular probably b/c of kob and stefan fans here lol i might go back and watch it

missjoy

sarNie Elites
it is b/c of Kob and Stefan fans.. but it's also because the lakorn is really good... it's predictable.. but it's good. :)