<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

L

lalalek

Bee said:
But than..Dr.Ahnon is going to feel guilty for lying though...cuz i think in the episode or two he might be falling for Risa...did you see the way he look at her when she triped during the coffee scene?
[post="96155"][/post]​

Yepp Yepp, there is something going on.... :D

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:D i wonder how Dr.Ahnon is going to ttell Risa that he loves her...cuz he seem kinda rude to her...and she like to annoy him..its funny :lmao:

i also wonder...what Khem is going to do to Pim if she knows that Pim is pregnant and Ae is the father of the baby? Cuz Khem is starting to go insane :shock:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
In the begining Ahnon seems rude to Risa, but the two recent episode he seem to be softening up.

Sarn that picture is killing me. It's seduction. Like I said if they women is unwilling at first and somehow the guy calm's her down, it's seduction. I want to cry for Pim. Haha. Notice in the morning after the scene, he got a top to wear, last night he didn't have one!

cikna

sarNie Adult
i'm at the office right now, checking out the latest updates on LNJ. just finished downloading episode 12. anyway, a collegue of mine is here too. it's 8.oo pm in m'sia. and suddenly, i heard him humming a familiar sound...this guy is indian and he is funny..guess what? he was humming the song played when LNJ starts. I was shocked! he said he liked the song, it's nice, he said. it seemed that, i played the lakorn everyday, and the song kind of beginning to sound familiar in my office. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the song too i hope one of the guy will sing dat song in Sarnines Idio 2 LOL ....he be very popular he does ! .... Hummm

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
hehe this is a bad thought but do u guys think ae and pim will get their freak one more time before this lakorn ends. i hope so i want to see some sweet between the sheets action between kob and stefan if you know what i mean. :w000t:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Oh. Now who's rooting for a "baby" and who's rooting for "no baby."

As much as I want a baby, I'm going to see it from Kol Rak Game Payabath. So for this lakorn I'm going to say "no baby" simply because I want to see another *ahem* bedscene/willing.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
It seems like Kob will get pregnant, in episode 13 summary, when she smells some food she goes throw up :ph34r:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I have a plan in mind but then it's bad. I know they're hinting us with signs of vomiting, unable to eat, headache, etc. If she is pregnant...whisper "miscarriage" I know Khem will do the deed if she knew. But will there be enough time ito make another baby if a miscarriage happen. O_O I doubt they'll do my way. I'll go back to the fantasy world. Sarn will you join me?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Miscarriage? awww poor Pim, she will suffer even more :wavecry: losing a baby ... I'm sure she would like to keep the little fellow even if it will make her life ashame. I mean, it was out of Pim and Ae's love :blush:

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
I have a plan in mind but then it's bad. I know they're hinting us with signs of vomiting, unable to eat, headache, etc. If she is pregnant...whisper "miscarriage" I know Khem will do the deed if she knew. But will there be enough time ito make another baby if a miscarriage happen. O_O I doubt they'll do my way. I'll go back to the fantasy world. Sarn will you join me?
[post="96382"][/post]​

ahhh u evil :shock: .. i guess it ok if she pregrant .. she only like wat 3 week lol they can still do the wild thing

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol, we're stressing over if Pim's pregnant, there might be no more of those scenes :lol: how funny

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't think the child was created because of love. It's more like passion.

Yea. I'm evil. But think about it, if they make Pim have a miscarriage, it'll bring in more ratings. I guess I'm alone on this one. haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol passion eh ? my toe still tickles after seeing Ae 's hairly "love trail" :blink:

O' PIm why ! :eek: :eek: >>> i think the baby was create cuz of Ae's love .. as for PIm .. she the passion one den :loool:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol Sarn, stop posting that picture ... its been posted almost every pages now :shocked: :lmao: can't get away from it :ph34r:

sarN

sarNie Granny
the picture just stalk u like Ae huh? ok ok ok my bad girl lolllll next picture well be a cute oen

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm with you Phew. It makes me shiever and gets nightmares. Are you sure Ae did it to Pim because of love? Because throughout the struggle in the night and in the bedroom he was mentioning about his friends death. Passion in the night from both side.