<span style="color:green">Mor Lum Summer</span>

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this was the most popular and good lakorn of araya and p-por the songs were great and alot of good actors and actress. Too bad Araya has a b-friend already i would if she date P-Por :wub: i wish they have a lakorn together soon! :)

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol.....i love this lakorn also ^_^ the songs were really good....por and araya are really great singers...lol :D some of araya's songs were so funny! hahaa~

this was the first lakorn i saw araya in...it was really interesting...now i'm obsessed with it...i have the lakorn on VCD, the soundtrack on CD, the soundtrack on VCD, and all the lakorn magazines dealing with it...:)

slee00

sarNie Adult
I cant believe that I rented it when it was first air...but didnt watch it...now I better go get it again!

Dang!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
after tape one mum decided not to rent the lakorn... this was without my say but i was lucky that i got to watch the whole lakorn at my relos cos they had it all...i agree with all of u dat this was a good lakorn... the songs are great tooo...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
around 2003 end in the summer like around june miss araya and poh wish to see them in a another lakorn soon!!!!!!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
doesn't joy siriluk and i forgot the actors name have a lakorn called this too?? where she's all dressed up as a singer or something??

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
I want to hear Poh sing morlum song.
He would be cute.
Are you talking about Rachinee Morlum Joy Siriluk Pongchoke & Paul Pattrapol Sinlapajarn?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn was hilarious and was one of my favorites when I was a little kid. I would stay at home and watch it with my sister. I'd even buy papaya salad to eat while watching. Thinkning back, I really liked old days.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This lakorn was hilarious and was one of my favorites when I was a little kid. I would stay at home and watch it with my sister. I'd even buy papaya salad to eat while watching. Thinkning back, I really liked old days.
really you went to buy papaya salad. i just sat and watch nonstop. this was hilarious, araya was cute and i love the soundtrack.