<span style="color:red"><b> Duay Raeng Heng Ruk(ด้วยแรงแห่งรัก)</b></span>

una

sarNie Egg
sweet scene between noon and mos...just love it....

love the way they stare at each other

just love noon with nong pee...she just a good sister.....
very funny when they loose every game...

this scene after dancing scene.....love it...

parani sleep........

una

sarNie Egg

:wub: :wub:
mychen can u summarize this part...
i just know that parani say i love u to sirapat right....

.diane.

Media Fanatic
una said:

:wub: :wub:
mychen can u summarize this part...
i just know that parani say i love u to sirapat right....
[post="100098"][/post]​
in this scene she joke around with him like flirting lines. one line she said "paat this morning i noticed i didn't feel good today." paat replies,"why what's wrong?" and she replies,"because i gave all my good feelings to you". it's sweetier in thai hehe but she had already told him after he sang the song that she loved him. that's the first time she confessed she loved him. this one she she also says i love you paat. :wub:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Whoa..this completely reminds me of the movie "Just Like Heaven"..totally....seems just like it..anyone seen that movie yet, cuz it's good!

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ me too i'm dying here wanting to watch the next episodes but i also read the spoilers :eek: it's oki i'll still love to watch it hehehe

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
is this lakorn airing on channel 7 tight now? god! i love Mos so much but i can't watch this serie coz i don't have the channel...

well...how far is the story right now? how many episodes are there?

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Poor Noon that Mos will not remember her. Just like people said before this is just like the American movie "Just like heaven". Later on in the American movie, the girl did remember the guy. Hopefully, Mos will remember Noon so they will be happy in the end...

mychen

sarNie Egg
.diane. said:
oh i knew he looked familiar. that's p'mew lalita's son that plays Nong Pee Ka ^_^

[post="100481"][/post]​
Huh? I think Mew is just hugging him but I don't think that's her son, her sons are so evidently different looking.