<span style="color:red"><b> Duay Raeng Heng Ruk(ด้วยแรงแห่งรัก)</b></span>

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i am soooo sick of this lakorn right now. What the heck! it's been like 3-4 episodes of him not remembering her. And the same thing just keeps on happening- noon is sad, mos doesn't remember her! When is he going to remember her!!!

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
Thankxx so much!! i've gone into Buddie media forum as u told me! god i didn't know i could download DRHR episodes! it made me just crazy when i saw that i oculd dl all the episodes i have missed...thankx so much for telling me!

Is episode 13 already air? coz i could dl it in media forum...
musn't it air only next monday?

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I agree! It's really draggy right now! argh! How could the writers think of so many ways for Mos to break nang'ek's heart?

Even if he doesn't know that noon loves him, it IS STILL kinda excessive to keep asking a stranger to be "the witness of my love for some other girl."

Like wtfudge?

MAN! How much of a coincidence can it be that Noon just happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time for her heart to keep getting broken?!?!?!?

argh!!!!!!! REMEMBER HER ALREADY DARN IT!

~ a very frustratred chngnsch

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
did any1 see the lil boy dancing to ice's song (ja ja da da) towards the end of the 12th epi... it was soooo cute

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
ausa said:
did any1 see the lil boy dancing to ice's song (ja ja da da) towards the end of the 12th epi... it was soooo cute
[post="108026"][/post]​
yea..that was cute! and how he convinced noon to plan the party by fanning her... :)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
You know I'm not even watch this lakorn until it ends. I can't stand having to wait until the following week to see the good parts. Especially with him not remembering her, I can't put myself through that much pain. Does anyone know when it's going to end? I can't wait so I can start watching it again. I think I stopped at episode 4. Benn kinda busy...Kinda worked out because I haven't seen all the frustrating parts yet...I don't mind watching all that and then watch the last episode. If I have to wait for the last episode, I would probably go crazy or something!!!

fan

sarNie Juvenile
ausa said:
[post="108026"][/post]​

havent gotten to that episode yet... but just wanted to say that the song is called Kon Jai Ngaai its a single off his hopefully soon to be released album :w000t:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
so does anyone know if twomorrow will be last esp.?
omg just can't wait, don't want it to end so soon!
so luvin mos and noon

hansonie

sarNie Egg
this IS dragging now.
but i love the parts when phat and pa say they love each other...in the previous epi's..it's just too sweet. :wub: makes me wish i had a spesh someone so i can say it too :sweat:

numfon

sarNie Adult
ooooy..*pulls hair* :blink: the 'sweet scenes' between mos and amy are sooooooooooo vomiticious!!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^I second that!

oh MAN! I wish they would make Mos remember Noon already, but that's only probably gonna happen for the last few minutes of the lakorn. It would be soooo awesome to see Noon rub it into Amy's face that Mos loves HER and ONLY HER!

<---is sick of Amy's fickle character.

She comes off way more harsher than sympathetic in these last several episodes. I don't get this girl. How could she have let herself go so much w/ Ice and now just completely turn a cold shoulder to him? And to top it off, her character has turned even more disgusting w/ all these lies. SHE IS FEEDING MOS WAY TOO MANY LIES.

Stupid Mos can't see to take hints from his younger brother Pee. And his parents should be more stern and just tell him the whole truth. sheesh!

Talk about dragging.

Alright, i'm winded w/ this long ol' complaint.

~chngnsch

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Man, I might not finish watching this lakorn now. I hate lakorns that drag and make you want to pull your hair out. It's too stressful for me. I like light lakorns. Something that makes you smile.

Mint27

eaww..finding Mos' character too stupid :angry: :angry: :angry:

Aimee was stupid as well. I hate how she blames her mom for everything that she did. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

these two are wacko's :wacko:

Poor Noon, I have sympathy for her. Can't wait to see her in happiness. She shouldn't have met Mos in the very first place if she was going to suffer his love.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Aww man! when is it gonna end??? i just want to see mos realize how stupid he is and i just want to see aimee to get dissed by mos. i don't even care anymore bout the lakorn or the couples anymore.

una

sarNie Egg
so episode 13 is not the last episode right......
more tears on noon....sweet scene whet mos wipe noon tears with his shirt....