<span style="color:violet">Munee Nopagaow</span>

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No it wasn't....after Glor Petch was Mahosode Chadoke and then came Gunha Chalee then came Munee Nope Pah Gaow...I think there was another lakorn before Gunha Chalee to..I can't really remember but anyways Munee Nopagaow didn't make sense to be the sequel to Glor Petch..Wierd..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Oh darn I could never resist a boran lakorn w/a strong n'ek since they are so few and far in between. But now you guys have made me nervous about actually spending money on it if its crappy. Does it drag alot and does n'ek get a lot of screen time?

Does anyone happen to have it that they'll be willing to upload maybe?

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
jeanie said:
Oh darn I could never resist a boran lakorn w/a strong n'ek since they are so few and far in between. But now you guys have made me nervous about actually spending money on it if its crappy. Does it drag alot and does n'ek get a lot of screen time?

Does anyone happen to have it that they'll be willing to upload maybe?
[post="23448"][/post]​
well for me, I liked it. It didn't seem to drag much. The kids grow up around tape 4 or 5. There's always some kind of action thing going. It has maybe 1 or 2 tapes less than GPJS. I haven't seen it in a long time, but I remember that the nang'ek had a lot of screen time, more than the pra'ek. I liked her, she was cool. But there were also a couple of other "strong" n'eks too. Even tho they didn't fight much, they stood up for themselves. :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmMmMmmMM....I would have to say yes this lakorn kinda drags a bit..and it's really long...and uhhh their clothings are ugly..and uhh pra ek makes meeh mad...and uhhh pra ek's wife is annoying..and uhhh Sarn has it for sale for 20 buck 20 buck 20 buck you know you know...hahaha shit im sleepy...mah bad..peace out!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
HmMmMmmMM....I would have to say yes this lakorn kinda drags a bit..and it's really long...and uhhh their clothings are ugly..and uhh pra ek makes meeh mad...and uhhh pra ek's wife is annoying..and uhhh Sarn has it for sale for 20 buck 20 buck 20 buck you know you know...hahaha shit im sleepy...mah bad..peace out!
[post="23463"][/post]​
hehehehee. Yea, the clothes were kind of ugly. About the pra'ek, I dont know if he was weak on purpose, or if they just made the bad guy really strong. Cause he had stolen all the magic necklaces. So greedy. LOL

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Forreally huh...hella greedy and selfish and sooo on..not his fault though...because of the Assoon...he even jacked the Glot Pit too...and he had pra ek's wife first...hahaha well actually it was because of ManeeDang that pra ek had to marry that princess. Man he had it all..i like a strong man like him..hahah who has it all...hahaha okie okie...but damn SecretAgent..i think im stalking you! hahahaha

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Forreally huh...hella greedy and selfish and sooo on..not his fault though...because of the Assoon...he even jacked the Glot Pit too...and he had pra ek's wife first...hahaha well actually it was because of ManeeDang that pra ek had to marry that princess. Man he had it all..i like a strong man like him..hahah who has it all...hahaha okie okie...but damn SecretAgent..i think im stalking you! hahahaha
[post="23474"][/post]​

yea...possibly the baddest bad guy ever.

Hahaha I keep planning on going to sleep, but I get all addicted and just keep posting. :lol:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
It's okie..meeh too..but imma go to bed forsure now...so ta ta..buh baiz..and good night Manee Dang...instead of goin to that retarded annoying princesses bedroom...come to mine..come to mine...i welcome you with open arms!...hehehe

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
It's okie..meeh too..but imma go to bed forsure now...so ta ta..buh baiz..and good night Manee Dang...instead of goin to that retarded annoying princesses bedroom...come to mine..come to mine...i welcome you with open arms!...hehehe
[post="23479"][/post]​
tell him to get a haircut first and remove all those necklaces. hhehehehe :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha...i just started watching manee nopa kaew, and notice that the guy who plays the top God in the new version is the same guy who plays the top God in the old version.

p.s. i'm not digging boy with the curls but he's still hot. lol

oh yeh, one more thing, i notice that pinky is in this....dang, how old is the "new" version? 555

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
haha...i just started watching manee nopa kaew, and notice that the guy who plays the top God in the new version is the same guy who plays the top God in the old version.

p.s. i'm not digging boy with the curls but he's still hot. lol

oh yeh, one more thing, i notice that pinky is in this....dang, how old is the "new" version? 555
[post="25631"][/post]​
lol did u just buy this Thook? cuz i was planning to buy it also. :D

is Pinky the little girl goddess? This came out a couple lakorns after GPJS, around 1997-8ish.

lol I forgot if the top god is the guy that plays Thoopteng, its been so long since ive seen it.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
lol did u just buy this Thook? cuz i was planning to buy it also. :D
[post="25637"][/post]​
lol...yeah, i just bought it. the quality is great!

SecretAgent said:
is Pinky the little girl goddess? This came out a couple lakorns after GPJS, around 1997-8ish.
[post="25637"][/post]​
and yes, she is the little goddess. so cute. hehe wow, didn't know that it was that long ago that this movie came out. lol guess i'm a little late.

SecretAgent said:
lol I forgot if the top god is the guy that plays Thoopteng, its been so long since ive seen it.
[post="25637"][/post]​
i knew that was the guy that played toopteng! haha...it totally sounded like him.

it's funny...there are some other original cast members in the new one too. for example, the guy who played the original manee daeng in tep sungwan is in manee nopa gaew himself. :lol:

Rakniran

are you guys talking about Mane Nopa Gaow?
Oh gosh taht boran is so boring. i watched tape one then skip to middle then skip toward the ending and i still dont find any interest in this boran. The clothes that they wear are so ugly and those girls in there are not even that good looking at all. Plus,p'ek got a long curly hair..Jesus..what in the world...wasted of my money....Well,i'm gonna watch Sano Noi ruen ngam next. I hope this boran will be better then Mane Nopa Gaow....

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Rakniran said:
are you guys talking about Mane Nopa Gaow?
Oh gosh taht boran is so boring. i watched tape one then skip to middle then skip toward the ending and i still dont find any interest in this boran. The clothes that they wear are so ugly and those girls in there are not even that good looking at all. Plus,p'ek got a long curly hair..Jesus..what in the world...wasted of my money....Well,i'm gonna watch Sano Noi ruen ngam next. I hope this boran will be better then Mane Nopa Gaow....
[post="26621"][/post]​

lol u could always watch it just for the bad guy. A lot of girls here are doing that. :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dude, secretagent, i can't seem to upload manee nopa gaew. my computer seems to only be able to read dvd's but not be able to do anything else with it. i'm sorry.

but i could tell you some more about the guy who played the original manee daeng. hehe

he's the one that takes the queen and the baby into the forest to escape the manee daeng kid. she falls off the horse, but tells him to take the baby to a safe place (which would be where the the old dude in white is, the one that lives in the cave...the cheepakao). do you kind of know who i am talking about now?

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
dude, secretagent, i can't seem to upload manee nopa gaew. my computer seems to only be able to read dvd's but not be able to do anything else with it. i'm sorry.

but i could tell you some more about the guy who played the original manee daeng. hehe

he's the one that takes the queen and the baby into the forest to escape the manee daeng kid. she falls off the horse, but tells him to take the baby to a safe place (which would be where the the old dude in white is, the one that lives in the cave...the cheepakao). do you kind of know who i am talking about now?
[post="26689"][/post]​
lol it's okay. I'm planning on buying it soon. But as for the manee daeng kid, I think I kinda remember him. He plays a soldier. I know how he looks like, but I can't think of any other way to describe him. But i think he was one of those high soldiers. But I could be wrong. :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
lol it's okay. I'm planning on buying it soon. But as for the manee daeng kid, I think I kinda remember him. He plays a soldier. I know how he looks like, but I can't think of any other way to describe him. But i think he was one of those high soldiers. But I could be wrong. :p
[post="26699"][/post]​
lol..sorry, when i say the manee daeng kid, i didn't mean the high-ranking soldier guy...but yeah, that soldier was the original manee daeng! hehe the manee daeng kid that i was talking about was the one that was chasing after the queen and the baby in the forest...the trouble-making kid. LOL