spicy forum

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok whoever claim this to be a friendly forum sure doesn't check so it lives up to it :mellow: thanks for the name calling, never once have I re-call any of our admins, staffs or mod call a member out with profanity words, but you know, non of this is hurting us right now, we know how we are so whatevers :p :p

But now since this has been brought up, I've been quiet for so long because I just let it slide, I've seen my own material posted right here @ SW by members without crediting me back... I know its posted by someone I actually interact with myself as well but if you are to say we're over reacting than blah go ahead because all works should get credit, small or big, that's what we are all taught at school.
Quite funny, you know the JLR thread? the thread people brag about to be so organized, and is the most organized thread in SW? Well I'll say thanks to ME, being apart of making it organized without knowing my summary is right there on the first page.. taken whenever I did not know but found out not long ago.. ahuh -_-

The one people keep on thinking you can get the same infor you get from Spicy at SW? well yes because about half of the infor is originally from Spicy anyways :rolleyes: as if most of you who are speaking against us now never been to Spicy .. yes you've been there, often and browse Spicy to know how we are and what infor we have to share. You will continue to still go to Spicy even if you hate it :rolleyes:
:eek: sunny mah jak-ae duay

Mai*

sarNie Elites
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...t=0&start=0

view 28,395

i encourage sarnies to credit always :wub:
yes we understand that. This isnt anything against the mods and admins at SarN na. We know that things are not always under ur control, just like we cant control our members as well. Even with rules people dont follow.

for instance, using the example Sunny already brought up.

Her original summary:

All Summaries Translated by Sunny
Credit source to Ch3 Website

Harit, a handsome young man, the owner of big mine in Southern Thailand was dive to madness when he finds out that his younger brother commit suicide due to a cause of a young woman name Sunsanee, rich and charming, the only daughter to a rich family and with her beautiful and attractive body and big name, many men are easily fallen for her and in one of them was Harit's brother. However he was once inlove with a young woman named Soriya, who was unlucky since 5 because she had lost her beloved father. Soriya's father was not rich nor had any treasures to leave for Soriya's mother, her mother had to look after 3 children alone, which was a burden for her so her sister, who was Sunsanee's mother asked to take Soriya in to be friends with Sunsanee.

During that period Harin was Soriya's boyfriend but once he met up with Sunsanee, he fell inlove with her instead. Soriya never thought of being angry of Susanee because she thinks of it as repaying kindness and was to be the one who is left hurted to let Harin and Sunsanee be together. However Sunsanee was quickly bored by Harin due to the status and name of Harin compared to Sunsanee. With this Sunsanee quickly cut the ties and clear her mind away from Harin and to accept an engagement with Tawatchai, a man who was equipped with status, name, money and knowledge which Sunsanee believe which would make her happier and a better life in the future.

One day, the house maid hand Sunsanee a card to meet with Harit at her front yard to clear somethings about Harin, but Sunsanee did not want to face with Harit so she made Soriya go meet Harit instead. The moment he sees Soriya he misunderstood and thinks it was Sunsanee so he capture her and kept her in a hut in the middle of the forest with Bai to take care of her and in order for her to repay the sins that she did to his brother. But to his surprise he wondered about this Sunsanee because she was able to cook and clean skillfully, wrong to the information that he has of Sunsanee, who was a hi-so woman who could not do anything.

Soon Harit fell inlove with Soriya, in the name of Sunsanee, making Bontai, Harit's wife who once cheated on him plan to have Bai rape Soriya, but lucky Harit came and save Soriya in time and told Bontai off. With the love and affection that was slowing growing inside of him, he decided to rape Soriya :blink: Once Soriya had to leave Harit, she only left with her body as her heart belonged to Harit as his 'jum leuy rak'. <_< (this part is really confusing lol)

As time passes, Sunsanee met up with Harit and fall inlove with him right away, leaving Tawatchai, at the same time Harit finds out that the person he has kidnapped was Soriya, the good and kind sister of Sunsanee. So he got involve with the real Sunsanee in hoping to revenge for his brother. Until Sunsanee had no one left to turn too, that she returns to Tawatchai, who was ready to forgive. As for Harit, he was able to take Soriya back and understand each other, Soriya, the person he loved.
now here we find at this forum in a png file, and no where in the png or in the post itself does it acknowlege the author of the summary. It's a bit unfair when one person spends probably more than a couple minutes or hours translating something, making sure the grammer and spelling is correct...then to have someone take it, copy and paste, and not even thank or acknowledge the author. It's even more ironic that people brag about that thread, when in fact Spicy played a part in that thread. Whomever created that png copied and pasted Sunny's summary but forgot to remove the blink codes

Credit to the summary should have been given right in the png file, if not noted right above the png file

Casts : Um Atichart, Taksaorn Paksukcharern, Joy Rinlanee, Chai Chayatdom
Air date : 01/01/08 - 02/18/08 || Monday & Tuesday @ 20:30 HR Thailand time (8:30PM)
NEWS: 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06 || 07 || 08 || 09 || 10 || 11
Official site : http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/50jamleyrak/50jamleyrak.html
THE NATION News : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...st&p=350177

Pictures : 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06 || 07 || 08 || 09 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 | 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 || 23 || 24 || 25 || 26 || 27 || 28 || 29 || 30
Pictures : 31 || 32 || 33 || 34 || 35 || 36 || 37 || 38 || 39 || 40 || 41 || 42 || 43 || 44 || 45 || 46 || 47 || 48 || 49 || 50 || 51 || 52 || 53 || 54 || 55 drool.gif || 56 || 57 || 58 drool.gif
Pictures : 59 || 60 <- LAKORN MAGAZINE || 61 || 62 || 63 || 64 || 64 drool.gif || 65 || 66 || 67 || 68 || 69 || 70
RANDOM :RC || RC || RC || RC || RC || RC || RC || RC || RC || RC || RC || RC || RC || RC || RC || RC
OPENING:OC || OC || OC || OC || OC || OC || OC || OC
EPISODE 01:01 || 01 || 01 || 01 || 01 || 01 || 01 || 01
EPISODE 02:02 || 02 || 02 || 02 || 02 || 02 || 02 || 02
EPISODE 04:04 || 04 || 04 || 04 || 04
EPISODE 05:05 || 05 || 05 || 05 || 05 || 05 || 05 || 05 || 05 || 05 || 05 || 05 || 05
EPISODE 06:06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06 || 06
EPISODE 07:07 || 07 || 07 || 07 || 07 || 07
EPISODE 08:08
EPISODE 09:09 || 09 || 09 || 09 || 09
EPISODE 10:10 || 10 || 10
EPISODE 11:11 || 11 || 11 || 11 || 11 || 11
EPISODE 12:12 || 12 || 12 || 12
EPISODE 13:13 || 13 || 13 || 13
EPISODE 14:14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14 || 14

Graphics :
aiyaja : 01 || 02 || 03 || 04
azngurLo : 01
breezelda : 01
cecilia : 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06|| 07 || 08 || 09 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19
chinda : 01
chenling: 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06 || 07 || 08 || 09 || 10 || 11
lala_tsab : 01 || 02 || 03
leelee : 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05
LEXi : 01 || 02
lilxgxriah : 01 || 02 || 03 || 04
lil_beckie : 01 || 02
ilovenumandoil : 01 || 02
jjinxx : 01 || 02
lynda : 01 || 02
mango : 01 || 02
misszaky : 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06
Natsume : 01
Prisna : 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06 || 07
sarahvang : 01 || 02 || 03
sarN : 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06 || 07
sethT : 01
skies : 01
starryxing : 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06 || 07 || 08 || 09
sunstar: 01

Old Vers. screencaps : 01 || 02 || 03
Old Vers. Summary : 01 || 02 || 03
Spoilers base on the magazine : 01 || 02 || 03

Ep. Summaries : --- THANK YOU TO TWINKY or RUGRAT88 -- General Summary of SPOILERS
Aired: 01-01-08 Episode 01 : --
Aired: 01-07-08 Episode 02 : --
Aired: 01-08-08 Episode 03 : SPOILER 01 <- Credit: NiteStarrz
Aired: 01-14-08 Episode 04 : SPOILER 01 <- Credit: NiteStarrz
Aired: 01-15-08 Episode 05 :
Aired: 01-21-08 Episode 06 : SPOILER 01 || SPOILER 02
Aired: 01-22-08 Episode 07 : SPOILER 01
Aired: 01-28-08 Episode 08 : SPOILER 01
Aired: 01-29-08 Episode 09 : SPOILER 01
Aired: 02-04-08 Episode 10 : SPOILER 01 || SPOILER 02
Aired: 02-05-08 Episode 11 : SPOILER 01
Aired: 02-11-08 Episode 12 : SPOILER 01 || SPOILER 02 || SPOILER 03
Aired: 02-12-08 Episode 13 : SPOILER 01 || SPOILER 02
Aired: 02-18-08 Episode 14 : SPOILER 01 || SPOILER 02

Fanmade Music Vdo :
aiyaja : 01-mp3
amikrazie : 01-mp3
cecilia : 01-mp3 || 02-mp3|| 03-mp3 || 04-mp3 || 05-mp3 || 06-mp3 || 07-mp3 || 08-mp3
cikna : 01-mp3 || 02-mp3
GrudgePrincess : 01-mp3 || 02-mp3
johanna117 : 01-mp3
myteddie : 01-mp3
neena : 01 || 02
Prisna : 01
rainyonme : 01
raiya : 01-mp3 || 02-mp3 || 03-mp3
sarN : 01-mp3 || 02
starryxing : 01-mp3 || 02-mp3
Sunny : 01 || 02
Tergubchan : 01
Vila : 01 || 02
Wishbone : 01 || 02-mp3
YYPRODUCTIONS2008 : 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06 || 07 || 08 || 09 || 10 || 11

Download : 01 || 02
OST & Lyric : 01 || 02
Behind The Scenes : 01 || 02 || 03 || 04
TALK SHOW : RATREE SAMO SORN || TEE TAIY KRU
VOTING CAMPAIGN : AD :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu7oVo7J23s
Online Streaming : WISHBONE - ENGLISH SUBTILES || RUCHANEEWAN || NTSHUAB || BOGOSSTHAI || PRISNA - VEOH CHANNEL

Our JLR PART 2 : Chenling :: JLR 2 :: Making of ARISOYA || Fun4fun :: JLR Ending || FROM THE HEART :: sarN's fanfiction
Favorite SCENES : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=23815
REASONS WHY YOU HAVE THE JLR FEVER :http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...st&p=332669 <- Credit: Grudgeprincess for starting the trend
Harith and his MOST DARING 'R' ATTEMPTS : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...st&p=338792 <- Credit: sarN > RECORD BREAKER P'EK <
:: Links gather and organized by Cecilia ::
Above is just one example of work being plagiarized.

Kay

sarNie Egg
Mai finally posted! Kit teung jung leury!

Everyone's going to have their share of what's fair and what isn't. The girls at Spicy pay for their forum and also dedicate a lot of time and effort into it. So whatever they choose to do with it, that's their right. I can understand what they're feeling, because I've helped managed a forum a long time ago as well. People will say they're mean, etc...but really, I think they're fine the way they are. A lot of people may also be intimidated by them, but they're nice once you get to know them.

Problems will always arise at forums, because of certain people. Sometimes you tolerate it, but at times you just can't.

Work should always be given credit, even to the original poster.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
yes we understand that. This isnt anything against the mods and admins at SarN na. We know that things are not always under ur control, just like we cant control our members as well. Even with rules people dont follow.

for instance, using the example Sunny already brought up.

Her original summary:

now here we find at this forum in a png file, and no where in the png or in the post itself does it acknowlege the author of the summary. It's a bit unfair when one person spends probably more than a couple minutes or hours translating something, making sure the grammer and spelling is correct...then to have someone take it, copy and paste, and not even thank or acknowledge the author. It's even more ironic that people brag about that thread, when in fact Spicy played a part in that thread. Whomever created that png copied and pasted Sunny's summary but forgot to remove the blink codes

Credit to the summary should have been given right in the png file, if not noted right above the png file

Above is just one example of work being plagiarized.

Are you serious? This is kinda childish.
Spicy forums didn't play a big part in the blow up the JLR thread here in sarnworld.
I give mad props to Sunny, but she translated one or two summaries.
1)It was Twinky spoilers. Twinky spent countless hours translating spoilers for us. It was more than 30, 000 words and 10 pages of text!
2.)It was Cecilia and her artwork and her continuously posting of JLR related pictures.
3.)It was Grudgeprincess and her insanely long list.
4.)It was the crazy JLR fangirls who made JLR fan MV and shared it with everyone.
5.)IT was the fanatical fans at Sarnworld that woke up early to watch it live and moved the page up by 10 pages a day.
6.)It was Sarn and her sense of humor
7.)IT was StarryXing and her JLR bears. --->>pic here.
8.)It was the photoshop gifted individuals who shared their banners and JLR artwork
9.) It was PEACHES who provided immediate uploads for JLR episodes. By an hour or 30 minutes or 2 hrs after the episode ended, our girl Peaches would have the files uploaded to sendspace or MU.

Don't even....-roll eyes-

Stop complaining. I translate stuff too. I get plagiarized everyday and I don't whine about it. I don't even care.

Take for example:
I recently went to Sarnworld Wiki and found that someone copied one of my summaries on a post without crediting me. It was word for word my translation. It was pretty darn obvious that the person copy and paste my summary.I didn't give a WHO. I feel as though I'm here to dispense info and provide translation for people's enjoyment. I have the resources to do something and I do it.

Why do you even need to be credit for? I'm grateful when someone credit my work but when they don't, I understand. This is the net. People are careless. It's hard to regulate. You have to recognize the flaw and work with it.

It's not really a big deal. I don't feel the need to be recognize.
I think if you hate that people are plagiarizing you, I think you need stop translating all together because people will always plagiarize.

--Lyn

Hopefully my tone is positive but if I come off as a douche bag then so be it.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hey lynda. I understand what you are saying and I am grateful that they're are people like you. It's only natural that people appreciate those who are willing to share because sometimes information isn't something that is suppose to be priviledged, but free. And to the average reader, etc. it doesn't matter who exactly is the author, but what matters is who is willing to share. I myself don't srutinize thai entertainment information to seek out the real authors. What I do know, is that there are crediting done, however carelessly or legitimately it is done and so I get the impression that different forums and sites are supporting and helping each other, that information is being multiplied and spread out.. which is suppose to be a good thing. ... But then there's also another side to every argument...

But I don't think your tone is negative, it's just logical. And I hope you guys all come to a resolution.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
you know why talked so uneducated, plagiarism has a lot of disavantage to the orginal person. For example, your friend are copying your work but then get a better grade than you, wouldn't you be pissed off? lol Not that it's jealousy you're pissed off at the teacher Then for business, when you come up with a good idea and somene stole, plagiarize your work, it's you that's going down, not them. When you plagiarize, don't you get expell from school? How can we encourage plagiarism?

It doesn't matter who the author is, what matters is if they are willing to share and it's free? Why would you want to shared your hard work to someone? For example, when you're writing a novel, the idea, the format everything you come up with and you shared it with another colleague and he/she stole your work and said it's his/her, won't that piss you off? oh yeah being nice is soo good.

Dang why can school just let us go and plagiarize when we do research, life will be so much easier since I can just go copy and paste from a source and hand in the teacher. I don't have to waste 2 or 3 days doing a research paper. Talk about lazy and conveniences.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
you know why talked so uneducated, plagiarism has a lot of disavantage to the orginal person. For example, your friend are copying your work but then get a better grade than you, wouldn't you be pissed off? lol Not that it's jealousy you're pissed off at the teacher Then for business, when you come up with a good idea and somene stole, plagiarize your work, it's you that's going down, not them. When you plagiarize, don't you get expell from school? How can we encourage plagiarism?

It doesn't matter who the author is, what matters is if they are willing to share and it's free? Why would you want to shared your hard work to someone? For example, when you're writing a novel, the idea, the format everything you come up with and you shared it with another colleague and he/she stole your work and said it's his/her, won't that piss you off? oh yeah being nice is soo good.

Dang why can school just let us go and plagiarize when we do research, life will be so much easier since I can just go copy and paste from a source and hand in the teacher. I don't have to waste 2 or 3 days doing a research paper. Talk about lazy and conveniences.
i think i understand what ur sayin but um khon la reuang lol

ampoo

sarNie Egg
no but here someone mention people plagiarize happen all the time and stealing other people's stuff without crediting is plagiarizing. ;)

edit: so I'm just giving examples of how stealing does hurt

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL this has nothing to do with the topic but it has to deal with plagiarize reminds me of one time I was a writer for a school academic group and we had a forum for it but there was a member from another group who took my writing and posted it as their own; I didn't mind, until they started accusing me of stealing it from them lol and even as far as getting their members to send me messages and e-mails about taking it off our group papers and our group web blog;So I was a little disappointed there was a group of people going around calling me names for a crime i didn't commit; It was their own leader who was the culprit lol. Later on both groups lost because the dean forced both groups to split =.=;

I was so upset because I did nothing wrong, but it had to stay neutral so it was a decision made for the best I guess.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
lol Kay ETA and Spicy work the same way when it comes to product. That's why you understand :p ]

LOL this has nothing to do with the topic but it has to deal with plagiarize reminds me of one time I was a writer for a school academic group and we had a forum for it but there was a member from another group who took my writing and posted it as their own; I didn't mind, until they started accusing me of stealing it from them lol and even as far as getting their members to send me messages and e-mails about taking it off our group papers and our group web blog;So I was a little disappointed there was a group of people going around calling me names for a crime i didn't commit; It was their own leader who was the culprit lol. Later on both groups lost because the dean forced both groups to split =.=;

I was so upset because I did nothing wrong, but it had to stay neutral so it was a decision made for the best I guess.
We didnt mind much until the people taking our stuff is talking shiet about us.

Are you serious? This is kinda childish.
Spicy forums didn't play a big part in the blow up the JLR thread here in sarnworld.
I give mad props to Sunny, but she translated one or two summaries.
1)It was Twinky spoilers. Twinky spent countless hours translating spoilers for us. It was more than 30, 000 words and 10 pages of text!
2.)It was Cecilia and her artwork and her continuously posting of JLR related pictures.
3.)It was Grudgeprincess and her insanely long list.
4.)It was the crazy JLR fangirls who made JLR fan MV and shared it with everyone.
5.)IT was the fanatical fans at Sarnworld that woke up early to watch it live and moved the page up by 10 pages a day.
6.)It was Sarn and her sense of humor
7.)IT was StarryXing and her JLR bears. --->>pic here.
8.)It was the photoshop gifted individuals who shared their banners and JLR artwork
9.) It was PEACHES who provided immediate uploads for JLR episodes. By an hour or 30 minutes or 2 hrs after the episode ended, our girl Peaches would have the files uploaded to sendspace or MU.

Don't even....-roll eyes-

Stop complaining. I translate stuff too. I get plagiarized everyday and I don't whine about it. I don't even care.

Take for example:
I recently went to Sarnworld Wiki and found that someone copied one of my summaries on a post without crediting me. It was word for word my translation. It was pretty darn obvious that the person copy and paste my summary.I didn't give a WHO. I feel as though I'm here to dispense info and provide translation for people's enjoyment. I have the resources to do something and I do it.

Why do you even need to be credit for? I'm grateful when someone credit my work but when they don't, I understand. This is the net. People are careless. It's hard to regulate. You have to recognize the flaw and work with it.

It's not really a big deal. I don't feel the need to be recognize.
I think if you hate that people are plagiarizing you, I think you need stop translating all together because people will always plagiarize.

--Lyn

Hopefully my tone is positive but if I come off as a douche bag then so be it.
I never said we played a big part. Big or small we still played a part. But we didnt get credited. All work should be credited regardless of how significant, if you chose to use it, then it must play some importance. If it's not important then dont take it. We see credit given to every person in that thread, except for the person who wrote the main summary fresh from Thai language. You dont mind plagiarism but we do. I know you dont read Thai Lyn, you admitted urself that you use a thai script translator to convert the language for you. But even then you can still manage, props to you for the dedication. So perhaps you should have offered to use a thai script converter to do that summary instead of using Sunny's translation.

People wanted to know the reasons we went offline, and we gave you reasons. So dont complain when we give you reasons. Some even claim nothing is being stoled, or that the same info there can be found here. We gave you proof, so now the arguement changes. Now people are suggesting we should just turn a blind eye and be generous. If you're not happy with the explaination, then so be it.

This whole debate just proves our point about people's lack of appreciation. Your work can stand by ur values, which is "go ahead steal it, I want to share I dont care". Our work is our property, so you should respect how we feel about our work being taken without credit or authorization. You can only speak for your material. You cant enforce ur values into what belongs to us. We're not going to lecture you on how you should share your material or allow people to use or steal it. But we stand strongly behind crediting people for their work, let alone stealing and claiming it's ours.

Ons, we're second class forum, but you do visit there, spend a good amount of time there, and you take info from there and share it here at sarnworld as well. You're not guilty of not crediting cause you do. If you can get the same info here, then no need to visit our forum. It's pointless going to second class forum to bring info to a first class forum.

Lyn you call us chidish, now who is childish for name calling? We havent even started name calling yet, but this so called "friendly" forum already has used insults, vulgar language to describe us. Take our product and claim we overacting and thirsty for recognition.

Like I said SarN, you can put up rules, but people will chose to do what they want to do, it's matter of enforcing that's important. That's not the only thread that our work is hotlinked or copied from our board. But we chose to ignore for a LONG time now cause like Tina said we're sister forums. If we were blowing things out of proportion we would have said something long ago. We only came to clear this issue cause people were bashing on us. We may be a forum where our opinions sound harsh, but we never resort to allowing members to use vulgar language against one another.

It's pointles to elaborate further, cause I understand now, the people who steal, dont respect the word appreciation. If those values were important, then there wouldnt be this issue to begin with. We will continue to stand by our values and those against us will continue to stand by their values. Question is, how hard is it to show some appreciation and shame and credit those you take from? it's as simple as credit to " " @ spicyforum.

When our forum re-opens if and when it does, those that want to continue to stealing will probably continue to do so, while claiming we're second class and forgettable.

This is a long ass reply, so I'm not going to comment further, cause I might be described as vicious just for defending our work and values. Not to mention I'm taking up bandwidth space, too much of it perhaps.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Mai and major spicy forum members,

---people, you need to relax! It's okay! This is the net and not real life. This is not work or school where you need to probably credit. It's OKAY!
One person insulted you! Well maybe two. And you make it seem like everyone at Sarnworld is against you. Please don't generalize the whole forum for a few bad apples.

Translating thai text or reading up on Thai gossip is not all the important. Heck, I find it dull reading up on Thai gossip because there are too many gay rumors or stupid hook up rumors that turn out false. Well actually it's funny to hear about crazy Thai celebrities doing stupid things. HAHA

Well my point is there are other important things to worry about and get mad at.

I didn't call you guys childish I called the action of whining about something unimportant childish. This is the NET, don't take it seriously. When I "fight" with someone online, I rarely take it seriously.

NO one talked shit about you guys until now. ONE person said something mean, JUST ONE PERSON. You can speak to that one person. Instant Message that person.

Please don't call what I do ----dedication because it's really NOT. I just do it for fun and rarely do I take it serious. To me it's not hard and it doesn't take that much time. heck you can tell by countless grammar mistake and NO I won't go back to correct them. HAHA.

I felt like you guys are accusing me of taking stuff from your forum and posting it here without permission. I don't. when I use to go to your site, I always ask or credit. When information is pass, sometimes crediting information gets lost. It's really not about the people , it's about the process. There is no bad intentions. I think I asked two times to use something that was in Spicy forums. You guys remembered. haha. I think it was two times. I don't know. :unsure: well it wasn't a lot.

I haven't been to SPicy forum in a long time and I don't plan to in the future. I have my own resources.

Hopefully, I read it wrong. You guys gave the impression that Majority of the information at SW is stolen from Spicy forums. I think that's going a little overboard. I can get the same information you guys get without going to spicy forums or coming here. I've never hotlinked your stuff, you can check. I hotlink from the main site of my resources. HAHAH...I'm bad. I know.

At JLR thread, you're credited thousands of times in post. Trust me on this one, Just go through the 500 pages of the JLR thread. You will see. Just because someone didn't post in one PNG file, doesn't mean your stuff is not Credited. It's nice that you recognize that you're apart of JLR thread but the way you worded your response it seem like you were the main reason why the JLR thread blew up. I felt it was kinda shady but if you don't mean it like then it's fine. It's not important anyways. ;)

IF you feel like my post is offensive it's not meant to be. BREATH and RELAX my little buddhas.
:) . Lyn.

natty

Chubs
Gosh for someone who don't care sure continues to go at it. Or do you just like to debate and dying for people to hear your opinions. Our message was for our members since they've been wanting to know and got no answers from us so we gave them an answer. lol lyn dear, i think it is you who need to relax. Like seriously, why do you care? you said so yourself that you don't go there anymore, so leave it be.. it didn't concern you at first. lol. some people really want to be heard and hate being left out. totally understandable.. ;)

Mai*

sarNie Elites
diamend you can try logging in

---people, you need to relax! It's okay! This is the net and not real life. This is not work or school where you need to probably credit. It's OKAY!
One person insulted you! Well maybe two. And you make it seem like everyone at Sarnworld is against you. Please don't generalize the whole forum for a few bad apples.

Translating thai text or reading up on Thai gossip is not all the important. Heck, I find it dull reading up on Thai gossip because there are too many gay rumors or stupid hook up rumors that turn out false. Well actually it's funny to hear about crazy Thai celebrities doing stupid things. HAHA

Well my point is there are other important things to worry about and get mad at.

I didn't call you guys childish I called the action of whining about something unimportant childish. This is the NET, don't take it seriously. When I "fight" with someone online, I rarely take it seriously.

NO one talked shit about you guys until now. ONE person said something mean, JUST ONE PERSON. You can speak to that one person. Instant Message that person.

Please don't call what I do ----dedication because it's really NOT. I just do it for fun and rarely do I take it serious. To me it's not hard and it doesn't take that much time. heck you can tell by countless grammar mistake and NO I won't go back to correct them. HAHA.

I felt like you guys are accusing me of taking stuff from your forum and posting it here without permission. I don't. when I use to go to your site, I always ask or credit. When information is pass, sometimes crediting information gets lost. It's really not about the people , it's about the process. There is no bad intentions. I think I asked two times to use something that was in Spicy forums. You guys remembered. haha. I think it was two times. I don't know. :unsure: well it wasn't a lot.

I haven't been to SPicy forum in a long time and I don't plan to in the future. I have my own resources.

Hopefully, I read it wrong. You guys gave the impression that Majority of the information at SW is stolen from Spicy forums. I think that's going a little overboard. I can get the same information you guys get without going to spicy forums or coming here. I've never hotlinked your stuff, you can check. I hotlink from the main site of my resources. HAHAH...I'm bad. I know.

At JLR thread, you're credited thousands of times in post. Trust me on this one, Just go through the 500 pages of the JLR thread. You will see. Just because someone didn't post in one PNG file, doesn't mean your stuff is not Credited. It's nice that you recognize that you're apart of JLR thread but the way you worded your response it seem like you were the main reason why the JLR thread blew up. I felt it was kinda shady but if you don't mean it like then it's fine. It's not important anyways. ;)

IF you feel like my post is offensive it's not meant to be. BREATH and RELAX my little buddhas.
You need to calm down. You're the one taking offense to our comments on plagarism. The forum didnt close down cause of one person's comments in here, it closed down prior to the person calling us biatches na. So dont try to lay blame on her. We really could careless what she calls us, that's her opinion. And she might very well be right. The least we know is she doesnt steal, so we're satisfied with that.

And please dont make this into a Spicy vs SarNworld thing, cause it's far from that. I dont know why you'd take offense if you're not guilty.

When we put up the message at our board, did we say SarN world is taking our stuff? nope! so if you're not guilty, dont be jumping up in guilt.

onahc

sarNie Elites

thank you lynda. spicy girls are "sum kun thua pid"

nophankh

sarNie Adult
diamend you can try logging in
You need to calm down. You're the one taking offense to our comments on plagarism. The forum didnt close down cause of one person's comments in here, it closed down prior to the person calling us biatches na. So dont try to lay blame on her. We really could careless what she calls us, that's her opinion. And she might very well be right. The least we know is she doesnt steal, so we're satisfied with that.

And please dont make this into a Spicy vs SarNworld thing, cause it's far from that. I dont know why you'd take offense if you're not guilty.

When we put up the message at our board, did we say SarN world is taking our stuff? nope! so if you're not guilty, dont be jumping up in guilt.
-sighs- That's the thing with writing and forum posting. I'm actually very calm when I'm writing this. I'm always calm. The problem with posting or writing is that you guys don't see people's emotion.

maybe it's the choice of wording or maybe it's the assumption that the other person is angry. I'm guilty of it and I guess you guys are guilty of too.

I sense anger and negativity when I read your posts. I guess I was trying to diffuse a situation but end up causing more problems.

This is definitely not a Sarnworld or Spicy forum thing. God if it was....haha..that is kind of stupid. Forum War, haha. Lame!

"nope! so if you're not guilty, dont be jumping up in guilt." I didn't know defending people who are innocent is jumping up in guilt. That makes no sense. Please don't make assumptions.

When I talk to you guys, it's all about ganging up and defense.

Ok whoever claim this to be a friendly forum sure doesn't check so it lives up to it :mellow:
You guys do take the criticism seriously. You took one person's comment and generalized the whole community. That offended me greatly.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oho major posts since I last visit this thread; but ok I'm gonna give my 2 cents without being biased; I'm tryna stay neutral since I love both forum equally but of course my opinion isn't going to be anyone's top priority nor should it be;

The girls at spicy 1 they didn't come in here and say "Oh we closed down the forum because people were stealing." They post it up on their offline message and that offline message didn't specify anyone in particular. It was a member here who referred to that message as an offense. Their faults were probably not coming into clarify anything from the beginning. At the same time you can't really blame them because spicy is a whole separate forum from sarNworld so they don't need to clarify anything if they don't want too. Sure the girls are a little sarcastic and their posts may sound like they speak with negativity but whose doesn't? It's the internet sarcasm and humor don't come across to well. The girls were wrong maybe in openly pointing out someone's actions.

2nd when one member of the forum calls someone else a name and the rest of the forum tolerates it or accepts it what will it convey to our new visitors? That we're that type of forum. So I don't agree with the fact that one member or one comment isn't crucial. If I were to call someone a name and they saw my sisters would they assume that my sisters are the same? Probably.

3rd We shouldn't make it seem like this is a spicy vs. sarNworld thing because 1. Both spicy and sarNworld are hosted by the same server meaning the person who hosts the server will get dragged into it and it'll make it awkward between the admins. Mai, Sunny, sarN, Natty probably all know each other from way before any of use or most of us even set foot into sarNworld so when we debate this topic we shouldn't accuse each other of any certain crime because it might spoil what good feelings they have for each other.

I am an active member at both forums and I visit both forums equally sure I take some stuff from spicy here and stuff from sarNworld there and maybe sometimes I forget to credit so that's my fault I'll admit that I am wrong. At the same time I'm not going to argue and be like oh I didn't do it or oh you girls are this and that for accusing me out front.

I care about each and everyone on both forums equally unless you somehow get on my bad side which is very rare. Sure I may seem bitchy and mean sometimes, but at the same time if you haven't taken the time to get to know me you can't say I'm a certain way.

Most of you probably wonder why this long ass post? Some of you probably don't even give a sh... but I just wanted to tell ya'll that regardless of the differentiation of opinions I'll see everyone as a buddy online. If you guys have a problem with me just don't talk to me na. I'll continue to be nice to anyone who continues to be nice to me. I disagree with the fact that "this is just online don't take it serious." because online or not when you meet someone you can become close to them and sometimes their feelings matter to you.

Overall I've seen both side make very nasty comments towards each other and I can't decide that for you girls or guys because that's your opinion, but I ask you to look at yourself and what you write and tell me if it's right or wrong.

I don't agree with this and I don't agree with that vs. You should shut up because no one cares about your opinion are two different things. So decide which tone you're using. Decide which tone is right and wrong. I'm open to reading everyone's post so continue on, but at the same time whether you're my friend or not don't expect me to agree with you if your a friend or don't expect me to disagree with you if you aren't.

I bet many are wondering wteff does she have to do with anything? Well the truth is I love both forums equally and I hope things chill down because anyone who reads this thread may have a bad impression of spicy forum because I've seen many negatives as I've seen goods. Many people who hasn't visited spicy yet might come along and read this thread and decide not to visit it because of the things written about the girls.

Also many newbies may have a bad impression on sarNies because it seems like we're bashing spicy;

To end my long ass post; I'm not sucking up, kissing up, making nice, sugar coating, siding, or anything with anyone I stated the right and wrongs of both sides.

Joop Joop Ruk Took Khon Na :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oho major posts since I last visit this thread; but ok I'm gonna give my 2 cents without being biased; I'm tryna stay neutral since I love both forum equally but of course my opinion isn't going to be anyone's top priority nor should it be;

The girls at spicy 1 they didn't come in here and say "Oh we closed down the forum because people were stealing." They post it up on their offline message and that offline message didn't specify anyone in particular. It was a member here who referred to that message as an offense. Their faults were probably not coming into clarify anything from the beginning. At the same time you can't really blame them because spicy is a whole separate forum from sarNworld so they don't need to clarify anything if they don't want too. Sure the girls are a little sarcastic and their posts may sound like they speak with negativity but whose doesn't? It's the internet sarcasm and humor don't come across to well. The girls were wrong maybe in openly pointing out someone's actions.

2nd when one member of the forum calls someone else a name and the rest of the forum tolerates it or accepts it what will it convey to our new visitors? That we're that type of forum. So I don't agree with the fact that one member or one comment isn't crucial. If I were to call someone a name and they saw my sisters would they assume that my sisters are the same? Probably.

3rd We shouldn't make it seem like this is a spicy vs. sarNworld thing because 1. Both spicy and sarNworld are hosted by the same server meaning the person who hosts the server will get dragged into it and it'll make it awkward between the admins. Mai, Sunny, sarN, Natty probably all know each other from way before any of use or most of us even set foot into sarNworld so when we debate this topic we shouldn't accuse each other of any certain crime because it might spoil what good feelings they have for each other.

I am an active member at both forums and I visit both forums equally sure I take some stuff from spicy here and stuff from sarNworld there and maybe sometimes I forget to credit so that's my fault I'll admit that I am wrong. At the same time I'm not going to argue and be like oh I didn't do it or oh you girls are this and that for accusing me out front.

I care about each and everyone on both forums equally unless you somehow get on my bad side which is very rare. Sure I may seem bitchy and mean sometimes, but at the same time if you haven't taken the time to get to know me you can't say I'm a certain way.

Most of you probably wonder why this long ass post? Some of you probably don't even give a sh... but I just wanted to tell ya'll that regardless of the differentiation of opinions I'll see everyone as a buddy online. If you guys have a problem with me just don't talk to me na. I'll continue to be nice to anyone who continues to be nice to me. I disagree with the fact that "this is just online don't take it serious." because online or not when you meet someone you can become close to them and sometimes their feelings matter to you.
Overall I've seen both side make very nasty comments towards each other and I can't decide that for you girls or guys because that's your opinion, but I ask you to look at yourself and what you write and tell me if it's right or wrong.

I don't agree with this and I don't agree with that vs. You should shut up because no one cares about your opinion are two different things. So decide which tone you're using. Decide which tone is right and wrong. I'm open to reading everyone's post so continue on, but at the same time whether you're my friend or not don't expect me to agree with you if your a friend or don't expect me to disagree with you if you aren't.

I bet many are wondering wteff does she have to do with anything? Well the truth is I love both forums equally and I hope things chill down because anyone who reads this thread may have a bad impression of spicy forum because I've seen many negatives as I've seen goods. Many people who hasn't visited spicy yet might come along and read this thread and decide not to visit it because of the things written about the girls.

Also many newbies may have a bad impression on sarNies because it seems like we're bashing spicy;

To end my long ass post; I'm not sucking up, kissing up, making nice, sugar coating, siding, or anything with anyone I stated the right and wrongs of both sides.

Joop Joop Ruk Took Khon Na :p
Dude that's the most down-to-earth tone I've read by far. Seriously.
And to everyone. I think it's a great thing that people are voicing their opinions. We have a voice, we might as well use it. It doesn't matter who agree with you are not. So PROPS. ;)

Edit: Cuz daymne. There are so many readers here. lol.

But this thread sure reminds me of Aaliyah's song "We need a resolution." lol Dooo da doo doo doo ~~~