Sririta Jensen in Slimming's May/09

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Rita is so beautiful, but I have to agree, the stylist is not that great, I wish her hair grew back.
Thanks for posting ^^

solin

sarNie Adult
Rita can looks good in anything even if the outfits are bad !

^ Rita is close to 5'8" :)

i actually like this photoshoot more than most of her recent ones...it's sporty, but feminine...i especially love the cover and the last picture...

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Rita got such beautiful, sexy long legs. She is definitely flawless; she has a natural beauty about her. Still miss her long gorgeous hair though.

Rita got such beautiful, sexy long legs. She is definitely flawless; she has a natural beauty about her. Still miss her long gorgeous hair though.
i agree...i just figured out what it was about her long hair that added so much to her photoshoots! when Rita had long hair, it had so much volume! now, however, there isn't much they can do with her hair since it's short, so they can't volumize it or anything...that's why they just slick it back, which isn't that great of a look...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I so miss Rita with long hair...this shoot is ok. Not liking the outfits much! But she's still pretty!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Horrible shoots, well not really. It’s the way they styled her hair and her wardrobe. Not liking it at all.

^ that's the first of such an opinion i've heard. :) i have to disagree though; Rita was actually a model prior to acting and is a catwalk model 1st and foremost, so i think she has it down pat. usually, her photoshoots tend to be really flawless, no matter how poorly the styling or so...this however is an okay shoot (it certainly isn't her best), but it still surpasses some shoots of others'. Rita is really photogenic though...