Sririta Jensen

wow! Rita looks absolutely flawless and stunning in this photoshoot! :) i love seeing Rita in this type of photoshoot (elegant and refined), and star fashion has great photoshoots of this type. i absolutely love the dresses in here...which are so beautiful! the location of the shoot is very nice also...very tranquil! Rita just looks drop-dead gorgeous!

tinah

sarNie Coma
when doesnt she look pretty lol. even in candid photots she'll still look beautiful and her skin is flawless

max

sarNie Elites
Wow... absolutely gorgeous! Sririta looks especially good in this photoshoot! Thanks for sharing!

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
What is up with this beautiful, beautiful hair on this beautiful, gorgeous girl? Really love this shoot!! Her hair is so amazing in this.

sweetrainee

sarNie Egg
What is up with this beautiful, beautiful hair on this beautiful, gorgeous girl? Really love this shoot!! Her hair is so amazing in this.

i agree 100%..Sririta is one of the few thai actress that has a full body hair...even in candid pics, her hair looks full & great:) i want her hair! I love how its always almost curls..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
you know in all the photo she does none of them are with rome at least one photoshoot that's all i'm asking for rome and rita anyways yes! as always beautiful beyond words

somp9

sarNie Adult
You're right. I never see a photoshoot of Rome and Rita together. I don't know why they never photoshoot together. Either Rome photoshoot with other actresses and the same with Rita.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T .. i know that super sucks.. the only pics they have together are only 4 lakorns.. >_< argh..

somp9

sarNie Adult
Maybe we need to send request/forum to the produer to have them photoshoot together at least once.