ST Universal Videos

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
lovebird, i think su thao is still selling old movies at his office..you can go ask. the last time i was there i saw that movie..i think i bought a lot of his old movies too...

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
gloria do u noe if hes got a address of phone # i can contact him??? ehe dang lovebird i dont remember seeing that movie...i seen nudas one...
yes pov thoj was a legend...thats so sad...wonder how his wife and kids are doing...

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
@gloria--can u get me any contact info??? dude, i LOVED that movie... it was a total tearjerker!

@jenjen--this one was good, if you can find it... let me know too!! like i said before, i'm willing to pay for it!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
yea...everyone's been wondering how Pov Thoj died....my mom talked about it for weeks...Pov Thoj was her fav. singer at the time...i liked his voice too.....

i haven't heard the version where Su Thao poison Pov Thoj though....i know his death had poison related to it, but didn't think it was Su Thao...my dad always told me that Su Thao was dealing illegal drugs and got caught and was sent to jail...??? iono...god...hmong ppl got scary relationships with each other....

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
sorry guys! i haven't been in here for a while. i'll try to get his number and post it up as soon as i can. gotta call my mom first cause i don't live in fresno anymore..

farang

sarNie Egg
Hi my first post here.
I have worked in Thailand with Su Thoa a few times and there is doubt he is an honest generous kind hearted person.
He was not involved in any nasty stuff. You know when you are successful people are always trying to knock you down to their level of crapness.
Take it from me all Hmong should be proud of him. In fact all indie movie makers should try do half he has done.