Star's Shop

Rita Jenson has her own lingerie brand line ..

edit: hmm i 4got what her brand is called... but i think it's kyra ?? im not too sure..
yes, it's called Kyra...but i don't know if she owns it...i think she's only the designer for the line...it's not her company though...

chompoo araya just opened a doll shop w/ dem scary ass dolls lol.
lol...seriously?! those dolls are freaky, but they are really collectible and highly sought after...

paula taylor has a clothing store that she shares with a friend and the name of the store is a combination of their names. its a store taht introduces good aussie brands to thai customers.
is it co-owned by natasha? i know the shop is called Polita, which is a cute name...a cross between paula and lolita...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
oh man that freakin pic of chucky scared the heck out of me i wasn't expecting that but a good laugh i agree those dolls are some scary things i don't know why ppl like them i would feel at night that it would come alive or haunt me in my dreams

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe sorry yes2drama... ^_^...

oooo i agree with u on that.. >_<.. them alive at night >_<.. kill.. kill.. kill... >_<

i alwaise think somethin is staring at me when im usin the comp at night... lol..

that's creepy.... >_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
y u keep posting pix of chucky? lol man it's bringing back scary memories from seeing his movies LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

tis picha is way scary...i didn't even notice the doll at first...
it like the doll was slowly lurking..

Rita Jenson has her own lingerie brand line ..

edit: hmm i 4got what her brand is called... but i think it's kyra ?? im not too sure..
wow reallie lingerie eh? no wonder all dem guys been trying to hook up w/ her lately

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol Diamend u and those dolls comments hilarious slowly lurking...and yeah chucky is what made me hate all dolls esp the baby one...when they appear in dreams...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i loved baby dolls when i was lil. especially da ones dat close their eyes when u lay them down and da ones w/ da tiny bottles when u put it to da baby's mouth da milk or whatever it was inside da bottle would go down like da baby is really drinking it LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha sorry with the chucky images hehe.. i couldnt help it... lol..

omg kash.. i never saw that doll there b4.. >_< .. n i've seen the shoot many times too.. creepy >_< ..

^ hmmm dolls... i never played much with those kind of dolls.. i played with barbie dolls as a kid.. lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i had one barbie doll and a few disney dolls. i got dem for my bday and i kept dem in a shoe box LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg... that picture of chucky scared the crap out of me!!! :lmao: I HATEEEEEE dolls!! those are soooo freaking scary!!! :lmao:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe lol.. im scaring so many ppl with the chucky doll picture lol.. sorry noy...

hmmmm.. maybe i should delete it lmao..

oh, okay, so i found out that paula's shop (Polita) is co-owned by her friend dusita chumsri...

here are photos of paula's shop (located in central world):