*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hello everyone!!!!!!!! I'm also subbing this lakorn. thuynmt told me to subb epi 10.1 and 10.2 but I haven't subb 10.2 yet only finish 10.1
Hey, Pang. Welcome to the forum. You may continue to translate 10.2.

Hmm, I didn't see the final one for 9.7 yet... the one the other Linda suppose to do timing remember? But anyway, I'll send you another one via PM ok.

The final one you send me is 9.4, 10.4 and 10.8
All right, I'll get start on it. :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Hey :D Welcome to the StarsSubbingTeam :p

Maya, I'll be done with 10.4 by tonight, sorry for not turning them in so quickly :S But, I am working on it right now so no worries :D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
KaylaC, thank you for the translations, and no you're not late, because everyone is behind LOL :lol: If you have time, can you please continue with Episode 11 and tell us which part you are doing? Thank you very much.

Sorry I didn't see this. Can I do 11-8? I'm busy this whole week and I don't want to make you guys behind so I'll do the last part of it hehe. ^_^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey :D Welcome to the StarsSubbingTeam :p

Maya, I'll be done with 10.4 by tonight, sorry for not turning them in so quickly :S But, I am working on it right now so no worries :D

Nina you suppose to do 10.3, 10.4 already been done by Reachy... I cut paste, but forgot to changed her numbers.... yours is the one above... a page back. Thank you.

Hi Paaj, welcome. :D

Yes KaylaC you can do 11.8... but can you do 11.7 as well, when you have time? I'll change your name with Pang(Paaj)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Which parts of Episode 10 are finished with grammar checking? We can start sending out those parts to the timers, so we'll be ahead while waiting for 9.3.

Maya, may you please send the final grammar checked translation of 10.3, so I can send it to laplandJJ for timing. I didn't save the final translation but just send it to you so you can distribute them to the timers. Have you send laplandJJ 10.3 part yet? You've sent to roselovesice already, right? :D For 10.8, you may PM me the final translation so I can send it to Rina.

This way, we have people who working rather than waiting. 8 Episodes left of Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed. :clap:

BTW, I'll do timing for 9.7, so please PM the finalize translation.

You're doing a good job as a coordinator. You may warm the seat longer until I come back probably in the summer . . . or never. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Which parts of Episode 10 are finished with grammar checking? We can start sending out those parts to the timers, so we'll be ahead while waiting for 9.3.
-You got 10.1 already.
-Waiting for 10.2 translation from Pang
-10.3 translation is on page 43... waiting for Nina_K to grammar check, this one LaplandJJ can do the timing on. But if you have time today, why don't you go ahead and do the final grammar check, not sure if Nina is doing this or not.
-10.4 Roselovesice is doing timing for it right now.
-10.5 to 10.7 pending my translation :( (we don't have enough translator, they are all busy )
-10.8 I'm half-way done with timing

Maya, may you please send the final grammar checked translation of 10.3, so I can send it to laplandJJ for timing. I didn't save the final translation but just send it to you so you can distribute them to the timers. Have you send laplandJJ 10.3 part yet? You've sent to roselovesice already, right? For 10.8, you may PM me the final translation so I can send it to Rina.
-10.3 translation is on page 43... waiting for Nina_K to grammar check, this one LaplandJJ can do the timing on. But if you have time today, why don't you go ahead and do the final grammar check, not sure if Nina is doing this or not.
-10.8 I'm almost done with this, so it's alright.

-I send you 9.7 final translation already, you can send to Rina or do it yourself :D doesn't matter who's doing it, as long as is done. ;)

This way, we have people who working rather than waiting. 8 Episodes left of Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed.
BTW, I'll do timing for 9.7, so please PM the finalize translation.
NOTE: EVERYONE, I'm waiting for timing for the rest of ep. 9 ok, we are already late on this, so please hurry, thank you. :p

Wonder where is Linda for 9.3 translation?

You're doing a good job as a coordinator. You may warm the seat longer until I come back probably in the summer . . . or never. :lol:
Thank you, but not sure how long I will keep it warm for you, I don't like to sit around and wait all day. :p LOLz :loool:
So if you won't be around, maybe I'll just shut it down and close it up until you're back for the summer. :yahoo:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I fixed translation for 10.3 already... now it's needed to be grammar check/final check and it can be send to LaplandJJ for timing.
Video for 10.3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/lwcb54

EP. 10.3
Translator: KaylaC
Timer: LaplandJJ
Grammer check: _____

Kwan: Jhun, you mistakened the wrong person again.

Woosen:Go back inside. P'Tawanchai come to pick me up to go out and eat. I'm so happy.
Win: But umm. Tor Fun told me that..

Kwan: Yes, P'Tawanchai came to pick you up to go out and eat.

Woosen: Oo. How cute.

Win: Alright, let me go see K'Deurn and K'John first.

Woosen: How come you have to go see them? I'm so hungry. P'Fun you want her as a mom so bad go see her!

Kwan: well then P'Tawanchai you go out to eat with Woonsen and I'll wait inside.
Win: But...

Kwan: I'll just wait for K'Naetae to pick me up.

Win: Let's go Woonsen.

Jhun: That girl is a devil child. She isn't Deurn's daughter.

Kwan: Why are you talking like that? Don't talk like that.
Jhun: But I'm speaking the truth.

Wanna: K'Tawanchai isn't home. Do you want to know where he is?

NY: I wasn't talking to you. Don't tell me anything.

Wanna: Oh but I want to tell. K'Tawanchai went to go visit Woonsen and is taking her out to eat.

NY:Not true.

Wanna: True. Torfun was the one that took them.

NY: Crazy! Stick her nose in where it doesn't belong.

Wanna: Of course. If her younger sister gets good things, she is going to have to find someone that has a good reputation to pair up with her sister.

NY: What are you talking about? Are you saying that Torfun is being a matchmaker for Woonsen even though she knows that Tawanchai is my fiance?

Wanna: Probably something like that. Sorry but having 2 children that are millionaires is so relaxing. Well please excuse me, I'm going to go find something to waste my money on.

NY:I think your children, mother, and father relations are a bit strange.

Wanna: What? Quit talking nonsense.

NY: I think you guys are hiding something. Don't let me catch you, that you guys are a liar. I think that we should try taking DNA tests.

Kwan: I came to visit.

Daien: I'm so happy that you came.

John:I'm happy that you came also.

Kwan: I'm happy for you two about Woonsen.

Daien: Thanks.

Kwan: People's dreams came true now. You must be really happy.

Jhun: Getting a devil child as your kid, how could you be happy? You are Deurn's daughter. Deurn's and your personality is exactly the same!

John: Yes.

Daien: Jhun, don't talk like this. If Woonsen heard this she will be feel bad.

John: Well you are hurt about Woonsen. I know.

Jhun: She's always yelling at Deurn. Did you know that?

Kwan: Maybe it's because you just started living together and she's not used to it yet. Soon after Woonsen has recieved the love, care and appreciation from you, she will stop yelling.

John: Not true. I think everyday, how come you can't be my darling's child?

Woosen: P'Tawanchai ka, try this one.

Tawanchai: Uh.. I'm full already.

Woosen: Just one more bite. I'll feed you.

Tawanchai: Woonsen, this doesn't look right.

Woosen: well it's just one bite.

Tawanchai: Nokyoung.

NY: Not even one bite.

Woosen: Are you crazy or something? People are happy and you have to ruin it.

NY: Are you blind? My fiance's face looked so annoyed of you. didn't you notice?

Tawanchai: Stop. Both of you stop.

Woosen: How can I stop? She was yelling at me. She knows who's my mom now so she can't call me a bum anymore.

NY: Doesn't matter who's daughter you are now, you're still be a bum if the bummer virus stuck and buried deep on you that it can't be shake it out anymore.

NY: Tawanchai, get up and leave with me right now.

Woosen: He came with me. He meant to take me out to eat. You don't have anything to do with it.

NY: He was forced by someone you call mom who made Torfun tell him to come. Stupid.

Woosen: Now you took it too far.

NY: Even if you gave yourself free to Tawanchai, he still wouldn't take you.

Tawanchai: How embarrassing. I can't take this anymore.

NY: Tawanchai, wait for me.

Woosen: Wait for me too.

Daien: Can you come visit me more often. Torfun?

Kwan: Of course. I'll try to visit you more often.

Daien: Woonsen probably has hiding all of her feelings/pains to herself.

Kwan: Hiding her feelings/pains to herself?

Daien: Woonsen told me that she always got hit.

Kwan: Got hit?

Daien: This has to be the reason why Woonsen always take it out on me. You are lucky to be Wanna's daughter then you never get hit like Woonsen.

Kwan: Uhh.. well I have to say sorry for my mom.

Daien: It must have been my sin, but I'll accept it.

Kwan: If there is anything you want me to help you with I will gladly do it, don't hesitate to tell me ok.

Daien: How come you are so nice to me. Torfun, how come you can't be..

Kwan:I'll try to talk to Woonsen for you. Don't cry. Anyway you and Woonsen are mother and daughter. The relationship between you two won't go away. Soon Woonsen will stop yelling at you.

Daien: I love you Torfun.

Kwan: I love you too.

Ek: Where's my money from helping your daughter become rich?

Wanna: Go ahead and take 10,000.

Ek: Only 10,000? You keep it for donation better. I know that you'd at least got 2 millions, so it have to be 50/50. Or else you will see my slap like before for sure. Don't forget that I have hold your secret and your evilness.

Wanna: Ha, I also know your secrets and all the bad things you have done.

Jhun: I also know your secrets and all of the bad things you have done. You are the one that burned down my village.

Wanna: This crazy, old lady is bothering us again.

Ek: Hey you crazy woman, go away.

Jhun: Someone, call the cops to come arrest this person that burned down my village. Help Help.

Ek: I told you to go away.

Wanna: Why are you waiting for the police to come arrest you. Lets go, hurry. Hurry.

Jhun: Help. Someone.

Win: Torfun, where did you go with Naetae? Was it fun?

Kwan: However fun your lunch with Woonsen was is how fun mine was with K'Naetae.

Win: Next time don't act like cupid and try to set me up with anyone.

Kwan: But uhh..

Win: Don't try to break Nokyoong and me apart for your little sister.

Kwan: I have never thought like that.

Win: If you never thought like that then don't do it, not even if anyone made you do it. I don't like it.

Kwan: Ha. I know that this life you will only like K'Nokyoong.

Win: Don't be sarcasm. And I also know that this life time you will only like Naetae, but you still have nai Ek secretly.

Kwan: Hey, I thought that your lunch was fun. Seriously did you eat bacteria to start up your upset gland or what, that you come and get mad at me? Get out of the way, I'm going to my room

Win: Going to your room to wait for nai Ek?

Kwan: Let go.

TC: What?

TF: Let go.

LC: What are you playing, shame, shame on you.
What are you playing, shame, shame on you.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Nina you suppose to do 10.3, 10.4 already been done by Reachy... I cut paste, but forgot to changed her numbers.... yours is the one above... a page back. Thank you.[/b]
Oh, thats right! LOL Must've been a typo or something :lol: So sorry! ;)

I'm DONE! :D Again, sorry, so sorry. -_-

Grammer Check
EP. 10.3
Translator: KaylaCTimer: LaplandJJ
Grammar check: Nina_K

Kwan: Jhun, you mistakened the wrong person again.
Woosen:Go back inside. P'Tawanchai, can you pick me up to go out and eat. I'm so happy.
Win: But umm. Tor Fun told me that..
Kwan: Yes, P'Tawanchai came to pick you up to go out and eat.
Woosen: Oo. How cute.
Win: Alright, let me go see K'Deurn and K'John first.
Woosen: How come you have to go see them? I'm so hungry. P'Fun you want her as a mom so bad, go see her!
Kwan: Well then, P'Tawanchai you go out to eat with Woonsen and I'll wait inside.
Win: But...
Kwan: I'll just wait for K'Naetae to pick me up.
Win: Let's go Woonsen.
Jhun: That girl is a devil child. She isn't Deurn's daughter.
Kwan: Why are you talking like that? Don't talk like that.
Jhun: But I'm speaking the truth.
Wanna: K'Tawanchai isn't home. Do you want to know where he is?
NY: I wasn't talking to you. Don't tell me anything.
Wanna: Oh but I want to tell. K'Tawanchai went to go visit Woonsen and is taking her out to eat.
NY:Not true.
Wanna: True. Torfun was the one that took them.
NY: Crazy! Stick her nose in where it doesn't belong.
Wanna: Of course. If her younger sister gets good things, she is going to have to find someone that has a good reputation to pair up with her sister.
NY: What are you talking about? Are you saying that Torfun is being a matchmaker for Woonsen, even though she knows that Tawanchai is my fiance?
Wanna: Probably something like that. Sorry but having two children that are millionaires is so relaxing. Well please excuse me, I'm going to go find something to waste my money on.
NY:I think your children, mother, and father relations are a bit strange.
Wanna: What? Quit talking nonsense.
NY: I think you guys are hiding something. Don't let me catch you, those you guys are liars. I think that we should try taking DNA tests.
Kwan: I came to visit.
Daien: I'm so happy that you came.
John:I'm happy that you came also.
Kwan: I'm happy for you two, about Woonsen.
Daien: Thanks.
Kwan: People's dreams came true now. You must be really happy.
Jhun: Getting a devil child as your kid, how could you be happy? You are Deurn's daughter. Deurn's and your personality is exactly the same!
John: Yes.
Daien: Jhun, don't talk like this. If Woonsen heard this she will be feel bad.
John: Well you are hurt about Woonsen. I know.
Jhun: She's always yelling at Deurn. Did you know that?
Kwan: Maybe it's because you just started living together, and she's not used to it yet. Soon after Woonsen has recieved the love, care and appreciation from you, she will stop yelling.
John: Not true. I think everyday, how come you can't be my darling's child?
Woosen: P'Tawanchai ka, try this one.
Tawanchai: Uh.. I'm full already.
Woosen: Just one more bite. I'll feed you.
Tawanchai: Woonsen, this doesn't look right.
Woosen: Well it's just one bite.
Tawanchai: Nokyoung.
NY: Not even one bite.
Woosen: Are you crazy or something? People are happy and you have to ruin it.
NY: Are you blind? My fiance's face looked so annoyed of you. Didn't you notice?
Tawanchai: Stop. Both of you stop.
Woosen: How can I stop? She was yelling at me. She knows who's my mom now so she can't call me a bum anymore.
NY: Doesn't matter who's daughter you are now, you're still be a bum if the bummer virus stuck, and buried deep on you, that it can't be shaken anymore.
NY: Tawanchai, get up and leave with me right now.
Woosen: He came with me. He meant to take me out to eat. You don't have anything to do with it.
NY: He was forced by someone you call mom who made Torfun tell him to come. Stupid.
Woosen: Now you took it too far.
NY: Even if you gave yourself free to Tawanchai, he still wouldn't take you.
Tawanchai: How embarrassing. I can't take this anymore.
NY: Tawanchai, wait for me.
Woosen: Wait for me too.
Daien: Can you come visit me more often. Torfun?
Kwan: Of course. I'll try to visit you more often.
Daien: Woonsen has probably hiding all of her feelings/pains to herself.
Kwan: Hiding her feelings/pains to herself?
Daien: Woonsen told me that she always got hit.
Kwan: Got hit?
Daien: This has to be the reason why Woonsen always has taken it out on me. You are lucky to be Wanna's daughter, and you never get hit like Woonsen.
Kwan: Uhh.. well I have to say sorry for my mom.
Daien: It must have been my sin, but I'll accept it.
Kwan: If there is anything you want me to help you with I will gladly do it, don't hesitate to tell me ok.
Daien: How come you are so nice to me. Torfun, how come you can't be..
Kwan:I'll try to talk to Woonsen for you. Don't cry. Anyway you and Woonsen are mother and daughter. The relationship between you two won't go away. Soon Woonsen will stop yelling at you.
Daien: I love you Torfun.
Kwan: I love you too.
Ek: Where's my money from helping your daughter become rich?
Wanna: Go ahead and take 10,000.
Ek: Only 10,000? You keep it for donation better. I know that you'd at least got 2 millions, so it have to be 50/50. Or else you will see my slap like before for sure. Don't forget that I have hold your secret and your evilness.
Wanna: Ha, I also know your secrets and all the bad things you have done.
Jhun: I also know your secrets and all of the bad things you have done. You are the one that burned down my village.
Wanna: This crazy, old lady is bothering us again.
Ek: Hey you crazy woman, go away.
Jhun: Someone, call the cops to come arrest this person that burned down my village. Help Help.
Ek: I told you to go away.
Wanna: Why are you waiting for the police to come arrest you. Lets go, hurry. Hurry.
Jhun: Help. Someone.
Win: Torfun, where did you go with Naetae? Was it fun?
Kwan: However fun your lunch with Woonsen was is how fun mine was with K'Naetae.
Win: Next time don't act like cupid and try to set me up with anyone.
Kwan: But uhh..
Win: Don't try to break Nokyoong and me apart for your little sister.
Kwan: I have never thought like that.
Win: If you never thought like that then don't do it, not even if anyone made you do it. I don't like it.
Kwan: Ha. I know that this life you will only like K'Nokyoong.
Win: Don't be sarcastic. And I also know that this life time you will only like Naetae, but you still have nai Ek secretly.
Kwan: Hey, I thought that your lunch was fun. Seriously, did you eat bacteria to start up your upset gland or what, that you come and get mad at me? Get out of the way, I'm going to my room.
Win: Going to your room to wait for nai Ek?
Kwan: Let go.
TC: What?
TF: Let go.
LC: What are you playing, shame, shame on you.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I'll do the final grammar checked for 10.3 and 10.5 tomorrow.
Sorry, I've been busy today.. :rolleyes: I have few tests coming up, so I won't be quick with the timing, but I be able to do grammar checking fast.

Maya, you should go ahead and translate 10.2 since Linda is not responding to you.
The final timing check for 9.6 is halfway done. I probably send it to you tomorrow so you can encode it.
The timing for 10.1 will probably be sent to you on Sunday.

Yes, we definitely need translators! :arrg: Maybe go to Suparb B. Satan forum to recruit some translators? :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll do the final grammar checked for 10.3 and 10.5 tomorrow.
Sorry, I've been busy today.. :rolleyes: I have few tests coming up, so I won't be quick with the timing, but I be able to do grammar checking fast.

Maya, you should go ahead and translate 10.2 since Linda is not responding to you.
The final timing check for 9.6 is halfway done. I probably send it to you tomorrow so you can encode it.
The timing for 10.1 will probably be sent to you on Sunday.

Yes, we definitely need translators! :arrg: Maybe go to Suparb B. Satan forum to recruit some translators? :lol:
OK whenever you have time... we don't need ep.10 until we are done with ep. 9 anyway :lol:

I'm waiting for Linda to do 9.3, not 10.2. Pang said she will get 10.2 done soon. ^_^ You're working too hard, getting things mix up now eh. LOLz

If you can't finish 9.6 just send it to me I'll do the rest of the timing ok.

I haven't check SBS out yet, don't have time. Don't want to think about it now. :p Maybe I'll just go post in the Thai section for new members that actually have time and wanted to help out LOL.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
it seemed like too early, but can i ask which will be your next lakorn project?
Suparb Buruth Satan is our next project.

Thanks,Maya. Anyway, I'll turn in 9.6 today since I'm like 98% done with it. I forgot to bring my charger to school today. <.<

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I will do translation for 9.3 tonight and PM it to you ok Thuy. Will you be online later or tomorrow morning to check? When you're done send it to me right away ok.

Butterfly123 how is 9.8 timing coming along? :D Almost done yet?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
OK I will do translation for 9.3 tonight and PM it to you ok Thuy. Will you be online later or tomorrow morning to check? When you're done send it to me right away ok.
Yup, I can have sometime to check 9.3 tomorrow morning since it's only take 5 minutes to do it. All right, hit me with it. :lol:

Maya, are you sure that I haven't did a final grammar check for 10.5? I'm just making sure. If not, I'll do it tomorrow as well.

Rina is working on the timing of 9.7.
LaplandJJ is working on the timing of 10.3.
I've sent the parts to both of these timers already, so you don't have to worry about it.

If you do have the translation for 9.3 done, then you may send it to me right now. It's 11:30PM right now, so I think I can do it before I go to sleep.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup, I can have sometime to check 9.3 tomorrow morning since it's only take 5 minutes to do it. All right, hit me with it. :lol:

Maya, are you sure that I haven't did a final grammar check for 10.5? I'm just making sure. If not, I'll do it tomorrow as well.

Rina is working on the timing of 9.7.
LaplandJJ is working on the timing of 10.3.
I've sent the parts to both of these timers already, so you don't have to worry about it.
If you do have the translation for 9.3 done, then you may send it to me right now. It's 11:30PM right now, so I think I can do it before I go to sleep.
Yep, you haven't do 10.5 yet, I just send to you yesterday. ^_^ I still have to do 10.6 and 10.7 as well too.

Oh I'm not worried about those two... I'm sure they will get it done on time.

I'm only half way done... just started... but I'm hungry now, going to find something to eat... so I will send you in about an hour or so. LOL :D
If you go sleep by then, tomorrow morning would be fine LOL.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yep, you haven't do 10.5 yet, I just send to you yesterday. I still have to do 10.6 and 10.7 as well too.

Oh I'm not worried about those two... I'm sure they will get it done on time.

I'm only half way done... just started... but I'm hungry now, going to find something to eat... so I will send you in about an hour or so. LOL
If you go sleep by then, tomorrow morning would be fine LOL.
Don't stay up late, all right? It's okay if you can't finish it tonight. I'm so jealous. I want some fried pork too. So what are you eating now?

Night, Maya. *SNORE*

BTW, I've been wondering. What does that "+" (plus sign) that says " + QUOTE" use for? I click it to add your quote into my message, but I can't unless I click "REPLY.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe if you click on and it changed to negative sign (-) then quote... and when you click on REPLY it won't include any quote. So you have to leave it at + so when you click reply it comes with a quote. ^_^

Left over pizza now, no more pork today. :D

Goodnight. :)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Ooooooouuuu . . . pizza. You got my weakness point. lol What kind of toppings were they last night?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooooooouuuu . . . pizza. You got my weakness point. lol What kind of toppings were they last night?
LOL are you drooling? It had hamburger meat, pepper, mushroom, olive and pepperoni. :D

Hey where is everyone? I need assignments hand in ASAP peoples. I'll be busy this weekend, so I want to get everything organized. If you already done with yours, please hand it in. If you can't do them, please let me or post in here for others to know so we don't have to wait for last minute to pick up your undone works and wait or being delayed because we are waiting for you. Whoever have free time please help out and pick up what was not done.

Right now we are in needs of translators that have time and can do the translation quickly (at least one part a day or two days, not a whole week).
At the moment we only have 3 active translators, that is me, KaylaC and Pang, for those of you that can translate, if you have time or can make time to help out, please pick up an episode part and help translate so we can get this project done as soon as possible.

What ever happen to team works and the enthusiasm that we had from the beginning of this project? Please help out when you can, so we can atleast get this project done soon. If you don't want to help out or don't have time for next project then is ok, but please get this project done because you had already made a commitment to be apart of this team.
Thank you, and if I offend anyone I apologize, but works still have to move faster then this. I understand everyone is busy, but help out with what little time you have on this project, and you don't have to sign up for next project when you can not commit fully on it.

Timers, please do your best to get the works done within 1 or 2 days as well. If you can't do it, just hand in whatever you have, don't hold on to it until last minute and tell us you can't do it.

Grammar Checkers, please spend a little more time checking the works and spelling errors etc, so Thuy doesn't have to spend more time recheck your work all over again.
Thank you and again, if I offended anyone, I apologize. Promise next project I won't be so hard on you girls, because I hope only the one that truely commit to help out and have lots of free time join in on next project. :p