Steamy Shahkrit

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
chakrit is so hot...those sexy lips :drool: wished it was me...but still too young, got to wait to be a little older...anyways thanks^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I could bare to watch the whole thing lol

Be warned everyone else. This is rated R... Becareful.. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I could bare to watch the whole thing lol

Be warned everyone else. This is rated R... Becareful.. Don't say I didn't warn you.
I dont mind, I can't wait to see it,to bad I'm at school, so can't watch it now. :loool: Thank for sharing anyway! :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yikes! I think my ovaries just exploded! I love me some Chakrit!!!

Good Lawd have mercy on my soul. He looks like he really knows how to work it!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
kayla your so funny..your ovaries? :loool: ok thats a first time for me to hear that hahahaha kashie I know you already saw the movie but I just made it easier for you..dont have to go through all those clips to find some Krit action! :yahoo:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Great editing work! Wow...its HOT in HeRRRRRRRRe! :drool: ;)
LOL it's all due to fadding :loool: Now only if I can do that on photoshop! I get to scarred to mess with anything on photoshop! :loool: Hmmm it is a little R rated yeah? :loool: :loool: :loool:

judyp

sarNie Adult
wow. i didn't know it got that hot & heavy. lols. im really surprised to see the girl show her breast actually. just never seen it done it the thai movies i've seen. thats one daring actress!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whoowwwieee!! god have mercy one me too...so hot..i tink i might have to check into a Nunery...LOL...

but did any notice this..ehehe..i notice all sorts of tings wen it come to my P'Krit..anywayse wen they were lying on tat bed..and his hands were on her shoulder..she moved his hands all the way down and shifted it over ontop of her...goodness...i dun tink tat was part of the script...eheheh

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: kashie I noticed that too! I was like mmm hmmm girl you know you werent supposed to do that! :yahoo:
I wonder why there wasnt any scandles written about these two ladies with krit? or was there????
LMAO did you guys read kaylas post about her ovaries bursting :loool: :loool: I just thought that was funny!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
Lord oh Lord.........damn i wish that was me!!!!! :eek: that was not PG but RRRRRRRRR and thank you for sharing that hehehehehe....i always knew Chakrit was very passionate man. i'll be dreaming that that is me tonight :drool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
sreeya I love your use of passionate dang he makes me :drool: I guess for the Breathless one I'm going to have to take out some boobs! LOL I didnt even notice it while making the mv I was all Krit all the time. :loool: