STOOPID PRINCE CHARMING;;GM

treesa

sarNie Egg
Chapter 16 - 19-->[[sry if its alot..i hope u guys dont mind..next time ill put up a chapter or two..thanks for reading]]

Chapter 16-Midnight sky

“Let’s go swimming!” Chain came in his shorts showing off his sexy body. Steph and all the other girls started to drool over his body.
“Yeah, let’s do something before we go home tomorrow!” PJ went to change in his shorts. Everyone else went to change in to their swimming clothes.
“Why aren’t you girls wearing bikinis?” Jason frowns at the girls.
“We don’t want to,” Jalene jump in the lake. “Because we know all know that you are a sick pervert!” The rest of the girls jump in the lake together.
“Steph!!” Ying yelled out her name. “Treesa! You both have tattoos?” They all surrounded Steph and Treesa.
“We got it on our birthday last year.” Treesa went down the water to cover her tattoo.
“She just wants to be cool,” Golf swan away.
“You’re just jealous of me.” Steph proudly show off her tattoo. Everyone was swimming around bored until Treesa touched Mikay and swap quickly away.
“Mikay’s it!” Treesa shouted and everyone swan away from him. They play tagged until it was late out. They all decide to take out their sleeping bags and look up at the stars before their last night.
“Wow! You can see the big dipper from here, too?” Steph was amazed.
“What’s the big dipper?” Golf asks stupidly.
“It’s something you will learn if you ever get to America.” PJ said to him.
“Did you know that if find your name in the stars your wish will come true.” Steph said as they all stare at the midnight sky.
“Really? Is that really true?” Ying was making sure Steph isn’t joking.
“Yeah, this guy his wife was about to past away and found his name in the stars and made a wish for his wife to stay much longer with him. And she did but she did die in the end. That’s how the legend began.” Steph explained to them. (IT”S TRUE!!)
“I can’t find my name!” Jalene whined connecting the stars with her eyes.
“Well, maybe today’s not your day.” Treesa joke with her. They laughed and soon after a while, they all fell asleep. After camping, everyone went home and spend the last month of summer without each other.

Chapter 17-King and Queen? And my mother?

“Girls, come down here!” Treesa mother’s called them out. They both quickly came down the stairs in their pajamas. Their eyes widen as they saw the King and Queen in front of them. Steph and Treesa quickly bow down to them both.
“Sorry, we didn’t know that you two were here.” Treesa and Steph apologized for their dressing.
“That’s okay. It’s better to be yourself then try to impress us both.” The King said to Treesa and Steph.
“This is my daughter,” Treesa’s mother pointed to her. “And niece,” She introduced them all to each other.
“Very beautiful,” The king complimented them. Treesa and Steph thank shyly to them. “You two are attending the RI Palace?” The King asked them as they sat across from them.
“Yes we are,” Treesa spoke. The King and Queen smile to each other and then back at Steph and Treesa.
“Girls, we are having another guest coming so will you two go and help prepare the foods alright?” Treesa mother smile to them. They both nod their heads and went to the kitchen to prepare lunch.
“What should we make?” Treesa look at Steph who was playing with the knifes. “Those aren’t for fun! They’re very dangerous!” Treesa took it away from Steph.
“I don’t know how to cook,” Steph lean on the counter looking through a cooking book. “That’s why I took cooking class but it didn’t help at all.” Steph try to pick a delicious dish.
“Let’s make this!” Steph pointed to fried beef on a stick. “And Papaya salad!” They look through the cookbook and made almost every dish in there. After cooking, they went to get the King and Queen to come eat.
“AUNTIE!” Treesa ran and hug her aunt.
“I haven’t seen you in a while! What are you doing here?” Treesa pull back. Steph just watch them both and walk to the living room.
“I am here to do business. Who was that girl here?” She asks looking around for Steph.
“Oh, that’s Steph. She came back from America!” Treesa left them all alone and went to watch television with Steph. “That’s so scary to have the King and Queen in your own house.” Treesa let out a loud sigh. After they ate, they got to work and left home.
“Steph, Hun. Come here.” Treesa’s mother calls her. Steph slowly walk to her and sat next to her. “I know this hard for you because of all the struggles you’ve been through in America. But please listen carefully and don’t explode so fast. Alright?” Steph nod to every word that came out of her mouth. Treesa’s mother let out a small sigh and said, “The lady that came here was your mother.” As she said, that Steph was sitting there stunned. Treesa didn’t know what to say to Steph. She sat next to Steph and played with her feet.
“And what am I suppose to do about that? Go and live with her like nothing happen?” Steph was mad. She didn’t want let too much anger out so she went to her and Treesa’s room first.
“Treesa, help her please. You know Auntie has been looking for Steph all these years.” Her mother said to Treesa.
“I’ll see what I can do.” Treesa smiled to her mother. She then went to their room and saw Steph laying on the bed staring at the ceiling in the dark.
“Shocking huh?” Treesa jump next to her.
“Hella shocking.” Steph was thinking on what to do with that situation.
“Well, your mother has been looking after you but they never let her contact you.” Treesa’s head rest on one of her arm.
“Really? How?” Steph sat up staring at Treesa in the dark. “How come I don’t remember anything?” Treesa also sat up.
“Well, when I was little I heard that your mom was the Queen of the other castle. I visited it couple time when my dad and your mom have business. Remember? That’s how we met.” Treesa said.
“I don’t remember anything at all. All I remember was that was PJ was my friend.” Steph tried to think back. “Isn’t it weird how no one has found out you are Princess Pattaveegarn?” Steph laugh at everyone stupidity.
“Well, my dad we are waiting till I finish school then I can go on T.V.” Treesa hug her pillow. “But that also means you are Princess Pattaveegarn of your mom’s palace.”
“That sucks! I like my normal kid life.” Steph put her chin on her palm. “I’m not ruling anything except my life.” Steph got under the blanket.
“Ha! Let’s see if that’s ever going to happen.” Treesa laugh and got under the cover too.
“But, what about my mother?” Steph was still shock from the news.
“Except her. It’s not like she will treat you the way your step-mom treats you.” Treesa was trying her best to help her aunt.
“Ugh, talk about the witch makes me so mad!” Steph shook the thoughts off her mind. “I’ll see if I change my mind.” Steph and Treesa both fell asleep.

Chapter 18- New Home

The next morning Steph’s mother came in early. Steph packed her stuff and went down the stairs. She bit her lips looking at her mother. Treesa lightly push Steph closer to her.
“Well, Steph I guess this is good-bye?” Treesa’s mother hugs her. Treesa also came and hugged her.
“Thanks for letting me stay here,” Steph bowed to Treesa’s mother. Steph took her things and left with her mother. In the car was silent until they reached home. Steph look up and cover her eyes and slowly open her eyes and saw her new home.
“I hope you like it. This is where we are staying now.” Her mother tours her around the new house.
“So, where is our original house?” Steph ask as she show Steph her room.
“It’s a castle in the forest. But it’s to far from your school so I bought a house closer to your school.” Her mother was about to leave.
“Why didn’t I live with you and I had to live with dad?” Steph ask and turn to her mother. She let out a sigh and turn to face Steph.
“Things were different back then they are now.” Her mother answer.
“What do you mean?” Steph was confused and sat down on her new mattress. Her mother walk to her and sat next to her.
“I was a princess back then. While your father was just an ordinary kid who was raise in a farm family. We fell in love while in High School but we came from two different world. They wouldn’t let us get married as we both planned. Soon after High School, your father became the CEO of my grandfather’s company. But then it was too late for me. Because your father was married to your stepmother. I waited for him but he never came back and when he did he was already married.” Her mother explains the entire story to Steph. “I see you often but that was when you were still going to school with Treesa.” Her mother went on further more. Steph was trying to remember all her old days in Thailand but couldn’t recall one day at all. “Well, you better get some rest. We have to go school shopping tomorrow!” Her mother went out of her room. She lies on her bed and fell asleep with her lights on.

Chapter 19

The next morning Steph and her mother went to pick up Treesa and them three went shop for the day.
“Girl, put these on.” Steph’s mother handed them both shades. They were confused and put them on.
“Why exactly we are wearing this?” Treesa look at herself in the mirror.
“If you don’t remember I am the Queen of My palace!” Her mother said as they got out of the car. Steph and Treesa nodded and followed behind her. Steph and Treesa went to all the stores in the mall.
“Look at this cute skirt!” Steph’s mother said to her. Steph gave it a disgusting face and ran to the jeans section. Treesa liked it and bought it for herself. “Steph doesn’t like these stuff?” Her mother asks Treesa.
“No, she never did.” Treesa shook her head. Her mother look at Steph then roams around the shop. They bought so much stuff that they had to carry it out to the car and then come shop some more. They went to order food and sat at a table. Steph’s mother went up to order some more foods. Treesa’s eyes were wondering around the mall until she saw something.
“Why today?” Steph slam her head on the table. “I was just so happy.” Steph whimpered. Golf and Mike spotted Steph and Treesa and headed towards them both.
“What are you both doing here in shades?” Golf look at Steph.
“You’re in shades too!” Steph pointed to his eyes. “What are you two doing here?” Steph was annoyed.
“Shopping,” Golf gave her the same tone back. Steph and Golf started arguing about each other’s tone.
“Hi! Mikay,” Treesa was happy to see him again. “I haven’t seen you for two months!” He nods his head shyly. “Are you happy to go back to school?” Treesa was still staring at him.” He shook his head no. “I hope we get the same class then I should talk to you again!” Treesa blabbed on to him about her summer. After a while, Steph’s mother came back with their foods. As soon as she saw Golf and Mike, they both left already.
“Auntie let me help you,” Treesa took the food from her hand and set it down on the table.
“Who are they?” She asks as she watches them enter a store. “They’re cute!” She raises her eyebrows at Steph.
“EW! No way! Golf is so ugly!” Steph ate her hamburger.
“Mikay is cute huh?” Treesa checked out his butt from behind. They all started laughing at her.
“Let’s get going it’s getting late.” Steph’s mom dropped Treesa off.
“Bye, Thanks for today.” Treesa waved then went inside.

“Mom and Dad, I’m back.” Treesa entered the house. “Did you have fun with Steph and her mom?” Her mom asks.
“It was fun,” She smiles to her mom. Treesa put her things away and went off to sleep.

treesa

sarNie Egg
[[SRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE]]

CHAPTER 20-22

Chapter 20-One more day =)

Steph went on the net and chatted with PJ.

*Steph: Hey PJ!
*PJ: Yo!
*Steph: Ready for school?
*PJ: Totally
*Steph: What class did you get?
*PJ: Gym
*Steph: Really? Lucky! They put me in Cooking Class!
*PJ: Yeah, ya really need to know how to cook
*Steph: Hey!
*PJ: Just kidding
*Steph: See ya at school
*PJ: Back at cha!
Steph got off and went downstairs. “Mom! I’m going out for a walk!” She shouted as she put on her shoes and ran out the door.
“Okay! Come home before dinner!” Her mother said before she left. Steph put on her cap and walk to the park. She slowly strolls for a while until she saw Treesa by the swings. She ran to the swing next to her.
“What are you doing here?” Steph jump on the swing.
“Just swinging. Me and Mikay came here after the carnival.” Treesa was swinging. “Isn’t it pretty?” Steph nod her head looking around.
“Tomorrow we are seniors!” Steph cheered. “That is so cool!” Steph push her self on the swing.
“Yea, but then after the high school we have to rule over the kingdom and everything.” Treesa was nervous.
“Well, I’m going college first!” Steph laughed. “But let’s make this school year the best year!” Treesa nod her head agreeing. Steph look up at the sky and quickly turned to Treesa, “Are you done with that research thingy?” Steph look at her suspicious.
“Yeah, wanna read it?” Treesa excitedly jump out of her swing. Steph nod her head. “Let’s go to my place!” They both walk to Treesa’s palace.

“Mikay?” Steph look up at her weird. “That was the whole research?” Steph arch her eyebrow.
“I know! It was *** hard to track him down.” Treesa fell on her bed.
“What is his last name?” Steph finish reading her research.
“I don’t know. I couldn’t find anything about his parents. It was set on private!” Treesa look at the paper.
“Well, I have to go home. My mom will be mad if I don’t make it to dinner.” Steph left her house.

Chapter 21-Today, I am a Senior!!

“PJ,” Steph waved to him. PJ and Steph ran to each other.
“Hey Steph!” He hugs her tightly. “How was your summer?” He pulls back.
“It was amazing.” Steph shouted. They both look around for Treesa and finally saw her coming out of a black limo.
“Treesa!” They both ran to her.
“Hey!” Treesa wave to them. “Let’s go! It’s almost time for first hour!” They all split as they went to first hour.
“Cooking Class,” Steph went in the kitchen. She went in and saw her Ying, and Jalene.
“Hey!” They all said to her. She sat down next to them.
“Golf’s over there,” Jalene gave him a nasty look.
“Thanks a lot! I don’t even want to hear his name.” Steph roll her eyes and look back seeing all the girls flirty with him. “What a player,” Steph turn back and talk to them.
“Yuck! Those girls are all over Golf. “ Ying block her eyes.
“So with you girl!” Steph block her eyes too. Jalene laugh at their silliness and talk until the teacher came.
“Hello Class,” The teacher came in. “Here is the sheet for you. The computer randomly did this pick so don’t argue with me.” She said and put up the chart. Steph stood and pray before she went to look at the chart. Please not Golf, Steph prayed.
“I got Jalene,” Ying shouted and high-five Jalene. “Who did you get Steph?” Ying look at her praying.
“Steph!!” Golf shouted and looks at her. “You are in here too? Why you?” Golf complained.
“You mean why you! Like I wanna be your partner!” Steph was unhappy about this and cross her arms.
“Okay! You’re on your own.” Golf turns around and went to the kitchen number.
“Okay!” Steph went to another kitchen and look in the cupboards. Golf sighs very loud and drags her to their kitchen.
“Hey,” Steph pull her arm back.
“Hurry, let’s make something.” Golf put on an apron. Steph put on an apron and look through the cookbook.
“I don’t know how to cook,” Steph pout her lips out. Golf’s eyes widen and shouted to Steph, “What? You’re a girl.” Golf stops and laughs.
“Wait, you are a boy.” Golf laugh at her. Steph roll her eyes and went back to look in the cookbook.
“Shut up,” Steph read the directions and follow every steps.

“Photography,” Treesa enter the room. She scans the room and saw Mikay. She gasps and ran to him. “Hi Mikay! I didn’t know that you were in this class!” Treesa talk and talk on until class started. Mikay just stare at her with no expression.
“Okay, your first assignment I’ll make it easy for you. It’ll be fun pictures.” Everyone cheered and took their own camera.
“So what are you going to take?” Treesa ask. Mikay shrug at her question. “I’m going to take pictures of my friends.” Treesa open her camera lens. “You’re first!” She took a snapshot of him.
“Hey, you can’t take a picture of the prince!” A girl pointed to Treesa. Treesa turn to her and said, “Why? He’s my prince. Go find your own.” Treesa turn back to Mikay and smile at him.
“He’s my prince!” All the girls whine and stomp their foot. Treesa laughed and wanted to play more with them, “No, He’s my prince first!” Treesa laughed inside her head.
“No he’s not!” The girls squeal and kept on stomping. Mikay knew that this was going to go on forever and grab Treesa’s hand. “Enough Treesa, Let’s go to lunch.” They both went out the door with every girls eyes on Treesa. All of them fell on their chairs sadly.
“You can let go now,” Treesa wiggle her hands. Mikay quickly let go and walk faster ahead. Treesa laugh at his reaction and follow his footsteps. Mikay stop walking and Treesa ran right into his back. “Why’d you stop?” She was still behind him.
“To see if you’ll bump into me,” Mikay smile facing forward so she can’t see. Treesa shrug and push him forward. They both walk around the school and finally went to lunch.

“Are you sure this is right?” Golf look over Steph’s shoulder.
“Duh! The book said 360 degree!” Steph pointed at the book. They waited for their cookies to finish. “Go get us towels!” Golf ordered Steph.
“You!” Steph push him to go.
“You!” He turns and pushes her.
“You!” They both fought.
“Just go!” Jalene yell at them both. Golf gave up and went to get it. Steph heard the oven beeping and went to check on the cookies.
“It’s done!” Steph took it out and set it in a plate. She gave him four cookies and took the other six cookies.
“I get one more!” Golf took one from her plate.
“You pig!” Steph talked full mouth with cookies flying out of her mouth. Golf just bit her cookies in front of her and smile to her. Steph roll her eyes and face the other way.

“Hey PJ, how is your first day going?” Steph sat down across from him.
“Okay, you girls?” PJ ask Steph and Treesa.
“Good until someone has to be in the same class with me.” Steph cross her arms biting on her bread.
“Fun! Mikay’s in my class again!” Treesa joyfully said.
“Steph was partner with Golf. That’s why she’s so mad.” Ying whispered to PJ cracking up.
“Hey! PJ!” Golf and Mikay sat down with them. PJ and Golf they did their gay handshake ***.
“Mikay got any pictures taken yet?” Treesa ask him going closer to him. He leaned back shaking his head no. “You only said sevens words to me today. One hundred last year and one hundred twenty eight in the summer so that all sums up to 235.” Treesa calculated in her head.
“Wow, you remember all that?” PJ look at weird.
“I tallied it all in the notebook.” Treesa smile to them eating on her sub. They finish their food and went home.

Chapter 22-Having Fun?

“Hey Mikay,” Treesa sat by him. He waved back saying the same thing. “Got any pictures yet?”
“No.” He shook his head.
“How come?” He shrugs at her question. “You have to talk now!” Treesa pinch his cheeks.
“No, I don’t!” Mikay pull back rubbing his cheeks.
“Ha! You just did!” Treesa laugh and pat herself. “You lost to me!”
“Don’t matter!” Mikay turn away from her.
“At least you’re talking to me!” Treesa smiled and fix her camera lens. The teacher came in and told them their project is due soon.
“You got to get your pictures quick!” Treesa said to Mikay.
“I know,” Mikay look through the book.
“Good then,”
“How did your research go?”
“Good but then I feel like I’m missing something,” Treesa tap her chin with a pencil.
“What are you missing?” Treesa shrug her shoulders and gasped.
“You talk to me!” She nearly shouted clapping her hands together. He stops talking and went back to his work. “That’s 247 words you ever said to me.” Treesa went on talking to him.

“Kids!” The teacher quiets them down. “Today’s cooking lesson will be on pie making.” All the kids groaned. “What’s wrong? Pies are good!”
“Yes! I love Pies!” Steph put on her apron and started on her pie. They all made their pie and went to sit down in their table.
“Okay, now give your pie to your partner,” They switch pies. “And taste their pie and grade it.”
“Yuck!” Golf spit it back out. “Nasty! I give it a F!” Golf wrote it down on the paper.
“What?” Steph shout at him. “Well, I don’t have to eat yours! I can already grade it by looking at it! NC!! No credit!” Steph put down his grade.
“What?? My is way better than yours!” Golf erases the grading sheet. Steph took hers and gave it an A.
“That’s so cheating!” Golf pointed at her.
“So? You erased yours too! So I wouldn’t be talking!” Steph took back her pie and ate it. Golf sat down angrily eating his pie staring at her evilly. Steph just enjoy her pie happily ignoring Golf’s glare at her. They pass their sheets up and ate their pie for the rest of the hour.
“Wow! You and Golf got the whole class attention!” Jalene laugh at her.
“It’s his fault! He graded me bad first!” Steph drank her juice.
“You! You gave me a NC!” Golf almost spit out water at Steph.
“If it wasn’t for you to spit out my pie!” Steph point her fork at him. Before he could argue back Steph said, “Ah! Hush! You know I am right! Talk again and I’ll stab you with my fork!” Steph threat him with the fork. He rolls his eyes and sat down back to his pie.

After school came and they all ended up going to Dream World. They all pick their partner as usual leaving Golf and Steph going together. Steph drag him to the highest Rollercoaster there is.
“I don’t want to ride this!” Golf chicken out.
“Geesh! Such a baby!” Steph cross her arms waiting in line with him. He watches the roller coaster fly by and he already fears it.
“Hurry up! People are in line too!” Steph was way up ahead of him. Golf ran up to her and gulp staring at the coaster go by. It was their turn and they sat together.
After they came out, they saw everyone out there. “OMG! You all should’ve seen Golf’s face!” Steph laugh so hard tears came out of her eyes.
“What was it like?” PJ they all ask her. Steph imitated his face and started to laugh with the others.
“What? I’m scare of heights!” Golf defends himself. They call him a wimp and sat down to eat.
“Who wants drinks?” Treesa ask.
“Me,” They all called out.
“What kind?” Everyone wrote down what they want. “Be right back.” Treesa got up.
“I’ll go with you,” Mikay said.
“Sure,” Treesa and Mikay left. “That’s 251 words now.” She said. Mikay just smiled. “That smiles a bonus,” She tallied it to her notepad. Mikay went to get the drinks while Treesa tallied the words up. “The total’s 255!” Treesa saw him bought the drinks already.
“Let’s go!” Mikay said.
“I can help,” Treesa grab some drinks from him and went back to the table.
“Took ya’ll long enough!” Steph said.
“What should we do after this?” Ying ask.
“We should go to the arcade!” Chain and Tae said.
“Sure,” They all left.

“Mikay, wanna race?” Treesa got on the motorcycle.
“Ok,” He got on the other one.
“If I you lose then you have to sing for me and if I lose I’ll do what you have to say.” Treesa made a deal with Mikay before they raced. He nods his head, “Deal!” They shook hands on it.
“Yes, I won!” Mikay got off cheering. Treesa wanted a rematch but he object wanting his deal.
“What do you want?” Treesa cross her arms staring up at him. It took awhile for him to answer her, “I want you to take me to the carnival again!”
“Why? It was fun last time huh?” Treesa nudge him lightly. He blushes pink and changes his mind.
“Never mind then, let’s to go the mall after school tomorrow!”
“Why?”
“Just do it!”
“Okay!” Treesa gave up.

“Steph, Let’s play some hoops!” Chain and Tae they dash toward the basketball section. She made a couples shots and went in.
“Me and you again!” Golf took the one next to her.
“Alright! We all know who’s going to win anyways!” Steph shot a hoop. They started the match and played.
“Alright! I got 280!” Steph shouted waiting for Golf to finish up. “No pressure.” Steph stare at him sternly. He shot and misses the hoop.
“Stop staring!” Golf shouted at her pushing her away. Steph stood in the same position and try to scare him.
“Boo!” Steph shouted and he misses his shot.
“That’s consider cheating!” Golf shouted and looks at his score. “I got 240!?” Golf was in disbelieve. “I can’t believe it!”
“I can!” Steph laugh at him. She ran to where PJ and the others were. “PJ, me and Treesa are going home first!” She pulls Treesa and they both left home.​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the update...wow treesa still tallying up all the words mikay says heheee....dream world sounds like a lot of fun..i wish i had a place like that i could go to ^^

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
treesa is too funny, after all this time she is still tallying mikay's words.

steph and golf are hilarious, they always get tsutck together.

thanks for the update, i loved it!!

treesa

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 23-24

Chapter 23-Movie Night

“Okay Class,” The teacher settles down their class. “We are going to bake a cake!” The whole class cheer and got started on it.
“Easy bake! Yes!” Steph open the bag and pour it into a bowl. She ordered Golf to get the ingredients.
“We are going to see who made the best cake!” The teacher came around looking at them bake. Steph and Golf waited for the cake to finish. Steph impatiently rock back and forth waiting for the oven to ring. When the oven ringed Steph quickly took it out and grab the chocolate topping. Golf grabs her and said,” I want vanilla!” He squirts it out.
“No, chocolate!” Steph argued back.
“Vanilla!” Golf said back to her.
“Chocolate!”
“Vanilla!”
“Chocolate or you don’t get any!” Steph cross her arms. Golf stomp his foot and gave up. She happily got her way.
“Let’s have Strawberry with ice cream on top, too!” Golf grabs the things out of the fridge. They mess around with the cake and decorate it.
“Monkie Mission!” Steph wrote it on the cake. The teacher came and grades theirs.
“Wow! Delicious!” Their work amazed her.
“All my hard work!” Steph gave herself thumbs up.
“Yeah right! You mean all my ideas.” Golf rolls his eyes at her.
“Whatever!” Steph pick on the side of the cake and put on Golf’s face. Golf’s jaw dropped and ran after Steph.

“Hi! Hi! Hi!” Treesa said to Mikay. Mikay just stare at the board with tons of letters. Treesa took a snapshot of him concentrating.
“Why’d you take that?” Mikay took a picture of her back for revenge.
‘What’s that for?” Treesa try to take his camera.
“For the picture you took of me!”
“No fair!” Treesa pout. Mikay took a picture of her looking like that.
“Hey!” Treesa cover her face. All the brats in the classroom were staring at them both.
“She’s so lucky Mike’s taking picture of her!” A girl sadly said looking at them play around.
“I know!” They all got heartbroken seeing Mikay with Treesa. Treesa turned and saw them staring at her with sad eyes.
“Mikay stop it! Your fans are getting heartbroken!” Treesa cover the camera lens.
“That’s good,” He mutters quietly to himself.
“What was that?” She went closer to him. He shook his head saying nothing. Soon the teacher came back in the room and told them they had a field trip coming up. The classroom went around the school taking pictures of texture and friends.
“Why are you so quiet?” Treesa asked him as they walk together. He shrug his shoulders; with his pocket in his pants. “But that’s good! I can always talk to you and won’t tell me to shut up like other people.” As Treesa said that to him, he thought back to when he was young.

8 years old again
“You’re a good listener and you won’t comment be back!” Mikay said to the little girl. “Also, you wouldn’t tell me to shut up!” He flash her a huge smile.

He quickly snaps out of his thoughts. He saw that Treesa was staring at him the whole time he was standing there. “What were you thinking?” Treesa was curious. He shook his head and walk some more. She stared at him walking and walk right behind him. Mikay, the more you hide your feeling the more I want to know about you. She sadly stares at his back and follow his steps.
“I’m full from the cake in foods class!” Steph sat down across PJ. PJ’s eye lit up as she said the word cake. “ Golf ate mostly all of it.” Steph nod looking at him.
“What? You did!” Golf pointed at her.
“There is one finger pointing at me but three pointing right back at you,” Steph said back to him. Golf quickly put his hand down and started to argue with her.
“They never stop!” Ying said to PJ. He nods his head and continues eating. Treesa saw Mikay and ran towards him. “Hi Mikay!” She said joyfully. “Are you doing something weekend?” She asks him eating her large size sub sandwich. He thought for a couple second and shook his head no.
“Me and Steph are going to watch a movie! Wanna come?” Treesa look up at him.
“Sure,” Mikay answer without thinking. Treesa almost drop her sub. “Really?” She was excited.
“No,” He joked with her.
“What?” She shouted standing up. Everyone looked at her. Treesa slowly sat back down. “See you then?” Treesa stared at him happily. He nods his head at her.

“Steph, What are you doing this weekend?” PJ ask her. Steph thought for a while and remember she was going with Treesa to the movie.
“Going to the movies with Treesa.” Steph answer. Golf choke on his water as Steph said that. “What time are you going?” He asks her quickly.
“Why?”
“So I don’t meet you there!” Golf drank his water.
“Like I wanna meet you there!” Steph stuck her tongue out at him. “I’m going at 8pm so you better go before that!”
“I am! I’m going at 6pm!” Golf said back to her rolling his eyes.
“Good! I better not see you there!” She went back to eating and trying to ignore his voice. After lunch, they went to next period and left home.

Treesa couldn’t wait until eight to go see Mikay. She pace around the room waiting for Steph to come by already.
“Hey! Let’s go!” Steph burst in her room.
“Finally!” Treesa grab her jacket and they went in Steph’s car. When they reached the theater, it was full with people. They look for Mikay and spotted him.
“Hey! Sorry we’re kinda late cause of her!” Treesa look at Steph.
“What? Not my fault!” Steph cross her arms. They went to look for a movie to watch. Steph wanted to watch a horror movie but Mikay and Treesa objected.
“We are not gonna watch anything if you both can’t choose!” Steph was impatient. “Let’s go with mine!” Steph bought the tickets and handed them one.
“What movie are we watching?” Golf came up to Mikay with a girl under his armpits. He shows him the ticket. “Horror?” Golf went and bought for him and his girlfriend.
“Why are you here? I thought you were came at six already?” Steph was not happy with it.
“I did! But my girlfriend wanted to come again!” Her hands were all over Golf. (x_x)
“Whatever! It’s my turn for fun! Don’t ruin it for me!” Steph enter the theater first and look for Treesa and Mikay. While they were waiting for the movie to play Golf was already making out with his girlfriend. (XP) Treesa sat in between Mikay and Steph. Steph was disgusted.
“Mikay! Let’s switch spots!” Steph ask him. He shook his head no disgusted by Golf. The movie played and they watch all creep out. Steph ate her popcorn slowly and cover her eyes. A scary face pop out and they all screamed. Steph dump her popcorn on Golf and his slut. Steph laugh so hard, at what she did. The girl looked up all pissed off. Steph smile to her and said, “Oops! I did mean to do that!” She laughs and went to get another popcorn. Golf follows her out and waited for her to come back.
“What was that for?” He pulls her arm as she walked back. Steph was still eating popcorn and looked at him.
“Oh, I didn’t know that that scary face was gonna pop out!” Steph dump her milk duds in her popcorn. (Yummy!) Steph walk back in the theater and saw that girl glaring at her. She shrugs her shoulders and went to sit in her spot.
“That was funny!” Treesa said to Steph.
“I know!” Steph arrogantly said. When it ended, everyone was so spooked out. Treesa and Steph said bye to Mikay and left.

Chapter 24

“Today we are baking muffins!” The teacher announced out to the class.
“Yes, my favorite!” Steph cheered, she went to get all the ingredients and happily went back to her kitchen.
“You idiot! It’s just muffins.” Golf hit her head laughing.
“Humph! What’s so funny? You better not eat any of my muffins!” Steph mix the ingredients together.
“What? I am helping, too!” Golf put on an apron. Steph ordered him around the kitchen.
“How was the movie, Steph?” Ying came up to her as they waited for the muffins to cook up.
“It was okay,” Steph answer leaning on the counter.
“Not fun?” Jalene asked.
“No, cause of someone!” Steph eyed Golf annoyingly.
“What? It’s not my fault my girlfriend wanted to watch another movie.” Golf protects himself from her words.
“Sure,” Steph said not believing him. “Who the heck would wanna date you?” Steph was gross out. Ying and Jalene laugh at Golf and Steph’s argument.
“Every girl!” Golf conceitedly answers.
“You wish!” Steph she put her hands on her hips. “Only old grandmas would wanna date you!” That made Ying and Jalene laugh even harder.
“Whatever!” Golf didn’t want to argue more. Steph stuck her head up proud of winning him again. The oven dinged and they took out their muffins. Golf grabs one and it burned his hands.
“Ha! That’s what you get!” Steph laugh at him. “No one told you to touch it!” Steph set it aside to cool down. Golf was still tossing the muffin back and forth to cool down but it wasn’t working. He dropped it in the pan and blew on his hands.
“Is it cool yet?” Golf couldn’t wait to eat it.
“Nope!” Steph took one and ate it.
“What?” Golf split it up for them both. After they finish eating, they cleaned up their kitchen and went to lunch.

“Hello, Mikay!” Treesa sat next to him like usual.
“Hey!” He waved back to her.
“Are you finish with your project?” She looks at his album.
“No, you?”
“Almost!” Treesa smiled to him. He nods his head looking down at his paper. “I wonder where our field trips gonna be.” Treesa scratch her chin thinking.
“Class, the trip will be at the waterfall. So wear clothes that won’t reveals anything!” The teacher answers her question. “That means shorts to your knee girls!” The teacher continues talking.
“Are you excited?” Treesa turn to Mikay. He nods his head slowly. After the teacher was done talking they all took pictures. “I want to take picture of the waterfall! That’ll be so cool!” Treesa adjust her camera lens. She was looking through it and took a picture of him. He turned to her and she took another one.
“I wasn’t ready!” He reached for the camera. She hid it behind her back.
“So you did want me to take pictures of you!” Treesa pinch his cheeks lightly.
“No,” He blushes heavily. She pats his cheeks saying, “I was just kidding around with you!” She put her camera down. They finish their work and went to lunch afterwards.

“How was you alls weekend?” PJ ask as they sat down together.
“Not cool!” Steph bit her sandwich. “Cause stupid Golf was at the movies at the same time!” Steph angrily answer. PJ laughed and pat her back.
“Like I said before! My girlfriend wanted to watch another movie!” He repeated himself.
“What girlfriend? Where is she?” Jason looks around.
“She doesn’t go to school here,” Golf said. Jason’s eye saddens but was still checking out other girls.
“Sure, I bet it was another girl he paid.” Steph and PJ laugh.
“No!” Golf turned red.
“See! He’s turning red! It’s true!” They both laugh harder. Them three argue the rest of lunch period.
“Hey what should we do after school?” Treesa ask Mikay. He shrug his shoulders thinking and said,” Roller skating?” He looked at her unsure.
“Yeah!” Treesa shouted. “Hey! Lets go roller-skating! Mikay thought of it!” She shouted to the others. They all agreed and went after last hour of school.

“Hey, where’s your little girlfriend?” Steph look around Golf. “Oh, wait! You paid her!” Steph skipped off to PJ.
“You little tomboy!” Golf shouted after. She stuck her tongue at him and covers her ears pretending not to hear him.
“Such a girl wanna be!” Steph said back to him. “Look at that hairstyle! So girly!” She picked on it.
“My mom cut my hair!” Golf push her hands off.
“What a mama’s boy!” They all laughed at him. He crossed his arms and said back to her. “I am not!”
“Are too!” She said back.
“Am not!”
“Is too!” They fought back and forth non-stop. The rest left them and went in the rink first.
“There’s never a day they won’t argue!” PJ said to Ying as they held hands skating around the rink.
“True!” She agreed with him. Treesa held onto Mikay’s back as they skated around.
“What are you doing?” Mikay hold on her hands so she won’t slip off.
“Skating behind you!” Treesa held onto his side tightly. This is so cute, Treesa squeal to herself. All eyes were on Treesa as she skated with Mikay. She shrug it off and had fun at the rink.
“Last one on the rink is it!” Tae shouted out to Steph and Golf who was still arguing. Steph reached the rink first and Golf was it for tag.
“I’m gonna get you!” Golf chase after Steph. Everyone laughed at Steph’s faces to him. “You little devil!” Golf shouted and chase her.
“Run Run as fast as you can, you can’t catch me cause I’m Stephany!” She singed to Golf and ran around the rink.
“They’re just chasing each other,” PJ got bored.
“I know! It’s just so funny to see it!” Tae laugh aloud.
“Why do you both always fight?” Chain ask as Steph skated by.
“Well, because---”
“She always start the fight!” Golf interrupted her.
“What?” Steph said. “You mean you always! You just did! Chain was asking me not you!” Steph and Golf started to argue again.
“Like I care! You’re just gonna tell him I do! Which I don’t! It’s always you!” Golf said crossing his arms.
“Okay, we get it.” Chain and the rest calm them down. Steph went to where Treesa was with Mikay.
“Let’s go home Treesa,” Steph took off her skates.
“Why so early?” Tae look at his watch.
“I don’t wanna see girly face!” Steph put on her sneakers.
“Like I wanna see you, too!” Golf mumbled. Treesa took her skates off and put on her shoes.
“See you tomorrow!” Treesa wave to Mikay. He waved back to her also.​

treesa

sarNie Egg
sry i totally forgot chapter 15

rahut-rissaya: u can go back and read chapter 15..

emilie: thanks for telling me..

im sooo sry..it must of confused u guys but yeah please
read the other ones too..

"CINDERELLOVE" IS COMING OUT SOON!

mong_chong_ee

sarNie Egg
havent finizh all ur chs..but so far...i can c a real good story line going...just keep it simple...i can c a real potential japan drama out of tis..:p

treesa

sarNie Egg
[SRY I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK FOR COLLEGE SO THANK U ALL FOR READING:)]

CHAPTER 25 && 26

Chapter 25

“Okay Class, settle down!” They all went to their seats. “I know that the trip is tomorrow but you still got to be quiet!” The teacher went out of the room.
“Are you excited? I am cause I’ve never been to the waterfall!” Treesa scooted her desk next to Mikay. “Have you been to the waterfalls?” He nod his head at her.
“Really? You are so lucky!” Treesa talk and talk to him.

“Why does that girl always talk to Mike?” The brats glare at her evilly.
“I don’t know but they seem to get along,” Another brat stared at them.

“Let’s go take pictures!” Treesa drag Mikay out of the class. They went out of the school and into the rainforest.
“Mikay,” Treesa called out his name. “Smile for me!” She got her camera ready. He just stood there not smiling. She pouted at him.
“Smile like this!” She smiled to him. He laugh and smile like she did. “Yeah!” She took the picture.
“Your turn!” Mikay grab his camera.
“No! I don’t wanna be in your album!” She cover her face running behind the tree.
“But that’s not fair!” He open the lens. She peaked at him and he snap the picture. She gave up on him and came out. “That’s my girl!” He said smiling at her and took pictures of her.
“Okay, us two!” Treesa grabs her camera and took pictures of them two making funny faces. Then later they use his to take pictures of them both together.

“Hey, what are you all doing after school?” PJ asked at lunch. They all answered nothing. “Let’s go the carnival!” PJ was excited. They all agreed to go.
“Wow! First time Steph and Golf aren’t arguing!” Ying pointed it out. Steph and Golf looked up from their tray at the same time with food still in their mouths.
“True!” They all agreed to Ying.
“Well--” Golf was gonna say something but Steph cut him off.
“Because this mama’s boy ate all my cinnamon rolls in foods class today!” Steph pointed at Golf.
“What? I did not!” He shouted back.
“Yeah you did!” They both started to argue like always again.
“Thanks for pointing out Ying!” They all smack her head lightly. She rub her head sticking her tongue back at them.
“Let’s leave them!” PJ and the rest went off to the carnival. Steph and Golf was arguing so much they didn’t notice that the rest was gone.
“Where are the rest?” They both look around.
“See? You made them leave us behind!” Golf blamed her. Steph scoffed at him and said, “I did not! That was you!” She took off without him.
“Hey! Wait for me!” Golf ran after her. She looked back and ran even farther.

“I wonder if they even notice that we were gone.” Jason they all thought for a while and shook their head no.
“Let’s go to that ride, PJ!” Ying and PJ they ran to the rollercoaster. Treesa’s jaw dropped and said, “Did they just ditched us?” She turned to Mikay who was walking somewhere. She ran after him.
“What with you again?” Jalene look around and ran away from Jason.
“What’s wrong with me?” He conceitedly ask her.
“Everything!” She shouted back and laugh at him.
“What?” He chased after her.

Treesa was walking beside him and all he did was just stare at the people playing games. “Let’s go to the park!” She jumped up and down. He didn’t even bother looking at her. She glare at him and grab his arm. “LET’S GO!” She drag him all the way to the park.
“Stop! Stop!” Mikay shouted as they reached the park. Treesa laugh at him and finally let him hand go. “I can’t be seen in a place like this!” He cover his face.
“No one’s gonna see you,” Treesa was still confuse why he said that. She spotted the swings and ran to it. She lightly push herself on the swings. He also got on the swing next to her.
“How come you don’t believe that I’m a prince?” Mikay was curious. Treesa tap her chin and answered him, “Because you are not one. Wait, why? Are you really one?” Treesa went close to him.
“No, just wondering.” He lied to her. Treesa felt relief and kept on swinging.

Steph laugh to herself hiding from Golf. Suddenly she heard someone calling her name. “Steph!” The person grab her shoulders.
“OMG! Jalene you scared the heck out of me!” Steph clutch her heart. “What are you doing here?” Steph look up at her.
“Oh, hiding from Jason!” Jalene laugh aloud. “And you?” She look at Steph.
“Hiding from Golf.” Steph look around.
“Then you might want to run now!” Jalene saw Golf coming towards her. Steph look behind the wall and Golf was coming their way. Steph ran the other way into a room.
“I saw you Steph!” Golf ran past Jalene. Steph dash through the gym and out the other door. Jalene laugh at them both running from each other. Steph keep looking back and didn’t watch where she was going and ran into the wall.
“OW!” Steph fell on her butt. Golf saw her and started to crack up badly. “Shut up!” She yelled at him. She walk off mad. He was laughing so hard he could barely talk.
“That was so funny!” Golf rest his arm on Steph’s shoulder. “Did you get shorter?” Golf look down at her.
“Who you laughing to?” Steph came on the other side. Golf got lost and turn the other girl around. It appeared to be an old lady.
“Hey~” She held onto his arm. Steph laugh so hard and skip ahead of him.
“Have fun with your new girlfriend!” Steph laugh crossing the street waving at him. He shouted her name trying to escape from the old lady.

“Look ice cream!” Treesa ran to the polar. “What do you want?” She turn to Mikay. He look in the polar and answered her, “Chocolate!” Her jaws dropped when he said that. She bought it for both of them.
“Are you serious you like Chocolate?” Treesa was shock. He nod his head. Both of them lick their ice cream like little kids. Soon after it was gone, Treesa wanted to go to DreamWorld.
“I can’t be seen there,” He cover his face.
“You can’t be seen anywhere,” She cross her arms madly. “But too late! I wanna go!” She drag him all the way to DreamWorld. When they entered in, he was already covering his face.
“Let’s get you a hat!” Treesa walk in the store while Mikay waited outside. She handed him the hat and walk inside the crowd. Treesa was fascinated by the rollercoaster and tried out every one if them.
“That was so awesome!” She was excited. Mikay look at her and laugh inside at her reaction. “I bet Steph’s gonna be so jealous when she hears about this!” Treesa laugh.
“Why is that?” He look at her confused.
“Steph loves, I mean loves rollercoaster’s!”
“Just make sure she doesn’t kill you!”
“She won’t! I’m her best cousin!” The two of them got hungry and went to buy foods. Treesa got a pretzel with cheese while Mikay ate another ice cream.
“I never had this much fun!” Treesa was thrilled.
“Really? Why is that?” Mikay stop eating his ice cream.
“Oh, nothing personal.” Treesa finish her food. After having more fun they left home.

Chapter 26

“Today you get to pick what you want to make!” Everyone cheered and started to bake. The teacher left them alone in class like always.
“Let’s make sausages.” Golf pull out the microwave pack.
“No, that’s boring to eat!” Steph object. “I want brownies, cookies, spaghetti--”
“Those are just desserts!” Golf object her foods.
“Fine! Spaghetti or Sausages?” She gave him two options to choose. He thought for a while and said, “Spaghetti.” They got started on it. (Well, I leave him all the work.) Steph let Golf did mostly all the work.
“What are you two making?” Steph said to Ying and Jalene.
“Pizza and cookies!” They waited for the pizza to cook up. “And you?”
“Spaghetti!” Steph shouted.
“Ha-Ha! Letting Golf do all the work like always?” Jalene laugh.
“Hey! I cook sometimes!” Steph defend herself. “Just not this one.” They laugh at her.
“Done yet?” Steph came back in their kitchen. Golf was still mixing the sauce with the strings.
“Almost!” He stirred it up once more and set it on the table. They both dig in like pigs. “You shouldn’t be eating cause you didn’t help me at all!” Golf use his fork pointing at her.
“I totally did! Supervising!”
“Did not!”
“Did too!”
“Did not! That’s not even a job!”
“Does it have to be? No! Also, I picked spaghetti! You chose sausages! Ha!” Steph shot back to him and he didn’t want to fight any further more.

“Class, settle! I know the trip is tomorrow and you all are excited but calm down!” The teacher came in and out.
“Are you excited? I am!” Treesa was all pumped up. He shook his head no and Treesa’s eye pop out. “Why aren’t you excited?”
“I’ve been there so many times,” He said non-chantly. “Have you got any pictures lately?” He lean over to peak at her pictures.
“Yeah!” She quickly cover it with her arms. “But I need more! What about you? You don’t take a lot.”
“Just need couple more,” Mikay ran through his digital.
“But your albums not that full,” His book was mostly plain in all his pages. “Mines are almost full. Full of the person I’m searching about!” Treesa happily hug her book.
“Who was the person anyways?” Mikay was curious about it.
“Can’t tell you!” Treesa simply answer him. He frown at her. “Not falling for that!” Treesa worked on her book. He stare at her for a moment and worked on his book.

“Hey Steph, let’s hang out after school.” PJ took a seat next to her. She nod her head since she was mouthful. “Let’s play tennis!” PJ fake whack a ball. She gave him the okay sign.
“What about you Treesa? Tagging along?” PJ turned to her.
“Of Course!” Treesa said.
“Yeah! That’s my girl!” PJ high five her.
“Where are we going?” Golf jump in the converse.
“No where!” Steph answered him before PJ could.
“I heard! So where PJ?” Golf ate his sub.
“Tennis!” PJ cheered. Jalene and Ying wanted to tag along. “Everyone’s going!” PJ said.
“Not that girl!” Steph said not looking up form her tray.
“What girl?” Golf look around.
“That girl!” Steph pointed at Golf.
“What? I am not a girl!”
“You so are!” They started to argue again. Treesa they all decide to ditch them both again.
“If they keep arguing like this I’m always gonna ditch them.” PJ swear on his words.
“I’m with ya!” Jason and the others high five him. :):SCOFF:)

“Swings!” Treesa ran to the playground next to the tennis court. “Come on! Mikay!” Treesa shouted from where she was. He quickly ran over to her. “Push me!” She ordered him. He push her with all his strength.
“Thank you!” She said as she swing merrily. She got off the swings and lay down on the grass. Mikay came after her and lay next to her.
“Do you know how to play tennis?” She look over at him.
“Yeah, why?”
“I don’t know how to. “ Treesa shyly said.
“Really?” Mikay was surprised.
“Not really,” Treesa look at the sky. “Steph’s good cause she gets to learn. I do too but not really much.” Mikay stood up and stuck his hand out to her.
“Come on! I’ll teach you!” Treesa took his hand and went to the court and practice.
“Um…Like this?” Treesa tried hitting the ball herself. Mikay nod his head and laugh at how scare she was from the ball. “Yes!” She shouted as the ball went over the net. They practice while on the other side Golf and PJ was competing each other.
“One more point PJ!” Steph cheered PJ on. “Just one more and you are WAY better than Golf!”
“Shut up Steph! You are ruining my concentration!” Golf shouted as he hit the ball. She stuck her tongue out at him. Chain and Tae was on the other court playing against themselves.
“PJ WON!!” Steph laugh her butt off. “Man, Golf you’ll never win anyone in anything!” Steph high-five PJ.
“Sorry Bud,” PJ and Golf shook hands. “But I am better!” PJ joked. Golf hit him in the arm lightly.
“Ok, Let’s go and eat!” Steph stretched her arms out.
“Yeah,” PJ they gather their things and went to the closest restaurant.​

treesa

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 27 & 28

Chapter 27

“Class, this is the last day of taking pictures so take as much as you can!” The all got on the bus and drove all the way to the waterfall. As soon as they reached there everyone ran around taking pictures; more than ever!
“Wow! It’s prettier than I thought!” Treesa took the waterfall. Mikay open his camera and snap Treesa. “Hey! You can’t take me!” She tried to steal his camera but he hid it behind him.
“I get a picture for that, too!” Treesa snap him back. All the brats were staring at them and decides to ask him for a photo.
“Prince?” They all got their camera ready. “Can we take a picture of you?” They shy ask him.
“Sorry girls, he’s my modeler!” Treesa pull his arm but they grab onto his other one.
“He’s everyone’s; not just yours!”
“Yeah he is only mine!” Treesa block Mikay.
“It’s just one picture.”
“Then I get to be in it!” Treesa cling onto Mikay’s arm.
“What? No!”
“Too bad!” Treesa and Mikay made a run. They couldn’t see the Brats no more and finally stop. Treesa turned and caught him smiling.
“What are you smiling about?” Treesa nudge him softly.
“Nothing!” He went back to his original face. She quickly took a photo of him.
“Hey! My turn!” They took turns taking photo’s of one another. Both of them had so much fun they didn’t notice that it was time to go already. When they reach school, it was lunch time.

Golf and Steph sat in boredom throughout the class period. Their eyes were dropping down each time the teacher talks.
“Just for reminder that each of you have to go over to your partners house cook something for them. However they grade your food is your grade for the semester.” The teacher went on talking some more. After a long time in class, it was lunch. Steph and Golf ran out the room racing to lunch.

“We’re going to your house first Golf!” We all know who that is.
“What? No! Why?” Golf whined.
“Because I said so! Now hush it!” Steph ate her food. “Where’s PJ?” They look around and no one was there.
“Today Mikay we went to the water fall for photography!” Treesa told them about her day with Mikay.
“Lucky you! I got stuck in class with her!” Steph pointed at Golf. They all laugh while Golf was confused and lost.
“What’s your class for the end of this semester?” Jalene ask them all.
“I have to clean the school. I didn‘t even sign up for that!” Steph was mad.
“Me, too!” Treesa bit her cookie. “Racist!” Steph and Treesa joked.
“Sucks for you! Actually you deserve that!” Golf laugh at her. She threw her empty milk carton at him. “Shut up!” Steph and Treesa walked out of the cafeteria.
“Hey!” Golf stopped them both. “Aren’t you coming to my house?”
“Now?” Steph look at her watch.
“No, later at 4-ish?”
“Okay, later!” Steph drop Treesa off at her house and walk back to hers. When she got in her house, she could smell yummy cake.
“Mom?” Steph yelled out. Her mother came out from the kitchen with an apron on. “What are you making?” Steph sniff the air.
“Oh, I’m making strawberry chocolate cake!” Her mother lick the spoon.
“Sounds yummy!” Steph dug in the cake. “And it even tastes yummy!” She ate more than ever. She look at the oven clock it and read 4:50 pm. She rapidly ran to change into something more comfy.
“Where are you going honey?” Her mother look at her.
“Meeting up with Golf.” She answered quickly.
“Are you two dating?” She teased Steph.
“Never in my life! Bye!” She ran out the door and all the way to school. Golf was already there waiting for her. She slowly walk towards his way.
“What took you so long?” Golf walk up to her.
“I got caught up eating.” Steph mumbled not wanting him to know.
“What? Whatever. Let’s go.” Steph followed him to his house. Steph look at the alley way and it was all dirty. She got closer to Golf and stare back at the people glaring at her.
“You live here?” Steph was scared of getting dirty.
“Yeah, got a problem?”
“Totally! This place is crappy!” Steph plug her nose from the nasty smell. Finally, they stop in front a small house with many steps down. “Here?” Steph pointed to the puny house.
“Yep!” Golf went down the stairs and open the door. “Hurry!” He entered in. Steph slowly took her time and went inside the house. It was the smallest thing she ever entered in.
“How do you and Mikay even fit in here?” Steph try not to touch the webs on every corner.
“Just how we both could fit in here,” Golf sat down on the dusty chair. Steph took out her cell phone and took a picture of Golf. “What was that for?”
“For your brats to see how you actually live like!” Steph took more.
“Stop it!” He cover his face.
“Where are you pots and pans?” Steph was frighten to touch the cupboards. Golf open all the cupboards and there was nothing in it.
“Um…maybe Mike washed them outside.” Golf went out the back door.
“Let’s just go to my house!” Steph went out first.
“What you don’t like my house?” Golf came out after smiling.
“Who would?” Steph look at him weird. “And they call you a prince. Wait till they see the photos!” Steph muttered.

“Mom?” Steph called out. “I’m back! Golf’s here, too!” She let Golf in her house. Her mother came out from the living room.
“Hello Golf, long time no see!” Her mother hugged him. “How are you?”
“I’m good! I’m sorry I didn’t realize that Steph was your daughter.” He apologized.
“Am I missing something here?” Steph look at them as if they were crazy.
“No, what are you two doing?” Her mother changed the subject.
“Cooking!” Steph said annoyed.
“Why don’t you go in the kitchen.” Steph did as her mother said.
“Does she know?” Her mother turned to Golf.
“She doesn’t believe it.” Golf laugh. “She thinks everyone is just saying that.” Her mother laugh.
“Don’t worry, she’s always like that! She’ll find out sooner or later.” Steph’s mother whispered. “Watch! She’s gonna say something mean to you.” Steph came through the kitchen door.
“Hurry and get out of my house.” Steph said to Golf.
“Like I really want to stay any longer!” Golf enter the kitchen. Steph and her mother followed behind him. She showed him where everything is in her kitchen and leave him off.
“Is Golf the first person to cook for you?” Her mother ask as they watch him cook.
“No, PJ cook for me all the time in America!” Steph said. After Golf, finish cooking Steph set up the table for them. They gather around the table and ate.
“I give it a…D!” Steph ate more.
“What?” Golf choke on his food. “D??”
“Give it a A+!! It’s so delicious!” Her mother disagree with her.
“Yeah! Give me an A+!” He agreed with Steph’s mother.
“No! Unless you give me an A+ then I’ll give you a A+!” She threaten him.
“Gosh! You always torture me with something!” Golf gave up. Steph clap to herself for winning.
“Steph always pick on you?” Her mother look at Steph. She put on her innocent smile.
“Yeah! All the time!” Golf exaggerated their situations.
“What? Never! You pick fights with me!” Steph argue back.
“You fight with me first! Always calling me a girl!”
“You started it off with Tomboy!”
“It was your fault who called me a womanizer and pervert!”
“If it wasn’t for you looking at me that way! I would have never called you that!” They both argue on and on. Steph’s mother sat there laughing at them fighting back and forth.
“Okay, I get it!” Her mother interrupted them. “It’s late and Golf has to get home.” They clean the table up.
“Bye Ms. P!” Golf was about to leave.
“I hope a dog chases you while you walk back home!” Steph shouted from her stairway and went in her room.
“Don’t listen to her,” Golf left and her mother went to sleep.

Chapter 28

“Okay, turn your albums in!” The class set it in a box for their period. “You’ll get them back next week after I get done grading it.” The teacher left the class.
“Let’s go for a walk,” Treesa pull Mikay out the room. Their walk ended up going to the park.
“Wanna go on the swings?” Mikay ask her. Before she could answer him, he ran to the swings first.
“Cheater!” She ran after him. The brats followed them all the way to the park.

“She’s so lucky,” They sadly stare at the two of them play around.

“Push me!” Mikay yelled out like a little kid. Treesa almost melted with his childish tone. She went behind the swing and use her strength to push him.
“Your so heavy!” Treesa died with one push. He laugh at her; you can hear his voice echo.
“Let’s go get some ice cream!” Mikay jumped off and ran to the polar. Treesa look at him weird and sat by him on the bench.
“Are you okay?” She felt his forehead.
“Yeah, why?” His lick his ice cream.
“You are so talkative today.”
“Well, I’m glad that this class is over!”
“What do you have for the end of the semester?”
“Um…I forgot!” He scratch his head. They sat there talking for a while.
“Time for lunch!” Treesa look at her watch. They ran all the way back to school just in time.

“Okay, pass up all the grades from yesterday’s cook at your partner’s house!” The teacher collected the papers. “Since it’s the last day, I’ll be nice and let you all have free time!” All the students cheered and ran out of class.
“Steph!” Ying call her name. She looked up and everyone was gone. “Let’s go!” She pull her arm.
“What? Class is over?” She was confuse.
“No, sleepyhead!” Ying softly hit her head. “We have free time now!”
“I’m going to go back to sleep!” Steph lay down on the bench and fell asleep.
“Wake up, Princess Pat-ta-vee-garn!” Golf teased her.
“Shut up!” Steph pouted and ran over to PJ. “PJ! Golf’s teasing me!” She whined to him.
“Golf!” PJ shouted with his hands on his hips. Golf ran over. “Stop calling Steph by her mother’s last name or I’ll tell her!” PJ threat him. He cross his arms nodding.
“Tell me what?” Steph was eager to know. “Tell me that he’s gay? Too late! I already know that.” Steph was still behind PJ.
“He never said that!” Golf push PJ out of the way. PJ put his hands up and just walk away not wanting to deal with it.
“Does he have to? Isn’t it obvious?” Steph and Golf had another quarrel. The bell ring for lunch but Steph and Golf was still fighting.
“LALALA!” Golf singed plugging his ears. “LALALA! Princess Pattaveegarn!” Golf teased and ran.
“Stop it!” Steph chased after him.

“Yes! Last day of my class with that girl!” Steph happily cheered.
“I know! I’m so glad too!” PJ shouted.
“What’s your class for the end of the semester?” Steph ask PJ.
“Cleaning! I didn’t even signed up for it!” PJ angrily said. “Racist!” Steph laugh at what PJ said. “Me and Treesa has the same one! And said that same thing!”
“Have what?” Ying sat down next to PJ.
“Cleaning, the ending of first semester.”
“No way! Me and Jalene have it too!” Ying they all squealed.
“Let’s go karaoke! For out celebration!” Jason shouted doing a little dance.
“Haha! We should!” PJ they all decide to go.
“I can’t sing guys!” Steph pouted.
“Liar!” Golf said.
“I really can’t!”
“We’ll see how you do! When we get there!” Ying patted her back. They all chatted about what song they get to sing.
“Mikay, can you sing?” Treesa asked.
“Yeah,” He shyly admit.
“Wow! I wanna hear you sing now!” Treesa daydream about him singing. “I’m so jealous!”
“Why?” He was confused.
“Because I can’t sing,”
“It’s okay, just try!” Mikay drank his milk.
“Okay!” Treesa listened to his words.
“Ying, PJ can so sing!” Steph look at PJ.
“Impressive!”
“I can, so what?” PJ blush at what Ying said.
“I can’t sing!” Ying and Jalene said at the same time.
“Sure,” Steph didn’t believe her. They went together to the karaoke and started their party! Steph and Treesa just sat there watching them all sing and having fun.
“And you say you can’t sing!” Steph shouted at Ying who was reading the lyrics.
"Woo! Go Ying!" They cheered on. She bow down and sat down.
"Steph and Treesa!" PJ push them both up.
"I don't know how to sing." They both said at the same time.
"Just sing!" Jalene and Ying cheered them on.
"Uh..." Treesa and Steph picked a song. They decided to sing to ''Hai Chai Pen Tur'' By FourMod. They were jumping around having fun.
"And you say YOU can't sing!" Ying use Steph's words back at her. Both of them shrug laughing.
"Mikay's turn!" Treesa handed him the microphone. He took it and crank up some music.
"Raung Lek Kaung Tur!" Mikay shouted as he put it on. They all singed along with him. After Mikay singed they played around the room; throwing pillows at each other. Steph and Golf was chasing each other throwing pillow at one another. PJ, Jason, Ying, Treesa, and Mikay was dancing to 'Bounce'. After their small celebration they all went home and knocked out.​

treesa

sarNie Egg
Chapter 29-31

Chapter 29

"Hey," PJ sleepily greeted them. "Last night karaoke was too long!" He was leaning on the wall and fell onto the ground.
"Yeah! TOO LONG!" Ying was on the ground knocked out. Steph and Treesa could barely open their eyes. They had dark circle around their eyes.
"Get up!" Steph kick PJ's butt. "The bells gonna ring anytime soon!" PJ didn't move an inch; also with Ying. When Steph said that the bell ringed. They all ran to class.
"You guys are late! That means more chores for you!" The teacher lecture them about being late. He handed them their list of chores. Steph look at her list and saw floor 32. “Floor 32??” Steph stare up at the level and whined. She grab a mop and bucket filled with water.
“Have fun my bud!” PJ pat her shoulders and left.
“I’ll have fun alright!” Steph walk up the stairs to her level. When she reached the door and opened. She has the same level as Golf. “What? You like always!” Steph drop her bucket.
“What you!” Golf turned to her. “Get to work!” Golf was already scrubbing. She soak her sponge in the bucket and got started. Steph was so tired she could barely see her bucket. After they both finish Golf was about to leave but saw Steph still there.
“Aren’t you gonna go?” He waited for her.
“I’m too tired to walk,” Steph was falling asleep.
“If you sleepwalk and fall off the edge of the school then it’s your fault.” Golf try to scare her.
“I rather die than see your face.” Steph quickly open her eyes.
“Hey! Take that back!” Golf shouted.
“No! I mean it!” Steph took off her gloves.
“Well, then…then..I hope you die!” Golf waited for her to comeback.
“I will. No worries!” Steph got up grabbing her bucket and walk towards the edge of the roof. Golf drop his bucket and stop Steph.
“I was just kidding,” Golf grab onto her arms. Steph slowly turned to him and said, “I know. I was just gonna pour my water out.” When Steph said that he quickly let go of her arm. She tip the bucket causing all the water soaking the teacher. Steph gasped and ran off. Golf was curious who she poured it on and looked down. The teacher looked up seeing Golf with his hands covering his mouth. Golf ran off just like Steph. When they got down to the main level their teacher was already there waiting for them.
“Golf!” The teacher said with his teeth clenched. “This is your first warning. Again and it’s detention.” He left all soak. Steph try to keep her laughter inside.
“Steph!” Golf shouted. “Why do I always have to take your troubles?” He grab her mop.
“Thanks for taking that for me!” Steph laugh and put her bucket away. Golf groaned and put their things in the janitor’s closet.

“Man, cleaning this school is hard!” PJ fell onto the lunch chairs.
“I agreed to that!” Steph pat PJ’s shoulders.
“I got in trouble because of Steph!” Golf glare at her.
“No one told you to go look!”
“What happened?” Jason asked. Steph told them all the story about them two cleaning up the rooftop.
“He said one more time then it’s detention for me!” Golf said.
“So sad for you!” PJ felt bad for him.
“I’m gonna go change my class!” Steph didn’t want to clean no more.
“Too bad you can’t change it!” Golf laugh at her.
“That sucks! I better not get any other classes with you!” Steph roll her eyes.
“Like I wanna be stuck with you either!” Golf stuck his tongue out at her.
“Then why were you so scared when I was going to jump off the roof?” Steph out smart him.
“I was not! I was waiting for you to jump off!”
“Sure you were!”
“Totally!”
“Let’s go to DreamWorld!” Jalene change the subject not wanting both of them to argue. They all went right after school.

“Hey Chain and Tae!” Everyone wave to the both of them. They wave back and walk towards each other.
“Okay, pick your partner!” PJ grab onto Ying. Jason quickly snatch Jalene the same time Treesa grab onto Mikay. Chain and Tae look at each other and held onto each other.
“What? No way!” Steph cross her arms.
“Why her?” Golf cross his arms and turn the opposite way of her.
“What’s so bad about it?” PJ push them together. “Also, wouldn’t it be fun to see his face, Steph?” Steph smiled to herself. This will be funny, she thought to herself laughing.
“Well, we get to go on the rollercoaster’s first!” Steph ran towards it.
“See how good I am?” PJ pat himself. They all hit his head and split up. Golf ran to where Steph was waiting.
“Where should we go?” Treesa look up at Mikay. He shrug his shoulders not caring. She rolled her eyes at him. “Let’s go to that ride!” She turned and bump into some brats.
“Watch where you’re going!” The brats shouted at Treesa.
“It’s not my fault ya’ll fatness are blocking the way.” Treesa fire back at them. They scoffed and look up at Mikay.
“Isn’t that Prince Mike?” They stare at him. He pull his cap down closer to his face. Treesa push their face away and said, “Stop staring at him. Your ugliness are scaring him.”
“What? This? I am not ugly!” They fix themselves.
“Of course you’re not. You’re hideous!” She laugh at them. Mikay grab on her arms and said, “Let’s go!” He drag her away from the screaming brats. “This is why I can’t be seen in public.”
“Who cares! Let’s go have fun!” Her mood changed quickly. He smiled to himself and they went on every ride.

“Let’s go on the highest rollercoaster!” Steph pointed to it. She turned to Golf and see him holding onto a pole.
“No! You go alone!” Golf wouldn’t let go off the pole. Steph pull on his arms. He finally let go and went on the ride with Steph again. “Crazy girl!” He mutter under his breathe. After the ride, Steph came out excited.
“That was so fast!” She said happily and wanted to go on again. Golf shook his head no and walk ahead. Steph ran after him and they both bumped into brats.
“Watch your way.” They said to Steph.
“What?” Steph went closer to their face. Golf pull Steph not wanting to make a scene. “You better watch the you say to me.” The brat look up to Golf and all squealed.
“OMG! It’s Prince Golf. “ They screamed jumping around like fools.
“He’s not a prince!” The girls stop jumping around as soon as Steph said that.
“He is! How come you get to hang out with him?” They gave her a disgusting look. Steph gave them the same face back.
“I don’t know him. But he wish he is the Prince.” Steph glance over at Golf. He evilly glare at her.
“What?” All the brats got confused.
“Steph let’s go,” Golf pull her by the arm. The brat grab her other arm.
“I thought you two didn’t know each other?”
“We don’t! He’s a rapist! Help me!” Steph grab onto the brat.
“Stop playing around Steph!” Golf pull her and they both left the brats standing there all confused. They met up and left home.

Chapter 30

“We all have floor 23! Last one is a rotten egg!!” PJ ran up the stairs. They push each other through the door and race up the stairs. When they open the door there was 20 girls screaming Golf and Mike’s name. They all ran and gather around them both. Treesa squeeze through the crowd and pull Mikay out. All their eyes turn towards her.
“What? Did this beauty catch your attention?” Treesa smiled to them.
“Let go of my Prince Mike!” They pull on him. His body was going back and forth.
“He’s not a prince! How many times do I have to say that?” Treesa pull on his arm. They pull him back and forth almost ripping him. The teacher heard their loud noise and came in the room.
“Girls! What are you 20 girls doing here?” He spilt them up. He made the 20 girls go out to another room.
“Man, more Mike obsessors.” Golf scrub the walls.
“And more Golf obsessors.” Jalene and Ying said at the same time. He stuck his tongue out at them both.
“Yuck! Who would like Golf?” Steph gave him a nasty look. Ying and Jalene laugh at her comment.
“All those crazy girls down there.” PJ they ran out the room and there was billions of girls outside of the schoolyard. Steph smush her towel on Golf’s face and threw it down. All the girls fought for it. Steph and Treesa started to laugh.
“That wasn’t funny!” Golf went back to work. PJ and Ying laughed at Steph and Treesa’s reactions.
“My gum!” Treesa spit it out and landed on the girls head. She got mad and shouted out who threw the gum. They started to fight in the yard. Steph and Treesa laughed so hard. “Man, their dumb!” They watch further more.
“You two must have so much fun playing with those girls.” PJ laugh them.
“A lot of fun!” Steph and Treesa answer at the same time.
“Get back to work!” Golf yelled at them both.
“No!” Steph said back to him.
“Yes!”
“Make me!” She crossed her arms. Mikay came and took Treesa away from those two.
“I don’t want you in the way of those two crazy people.” Mikay went back to mopping the floor.
“Is Mikay finally talking now?” Treesa poke his cheeks. He lightly turn pink. Aw! He is so cute, she stare at his face.
“Why are you staring at me?” He block his face with his arms turning his back to her.
“I was?” Treesa scratch her head and wipe the desks in the room. PJ and Ying was watching every move they both were doing.
“Is it just me who thinks that Treesa have a crush on Mike or do you think so too?” Ying stare at them.
“I think so, too. She’s so over protective about him.” PJ and Ying stood there not working.
“I’ll make you princess--” Before Golf could finish his sentence Steph cover her ears. Golf repeatedly call her by the name Princess Pattaveegarn.
“Be quiet or I’ll send everyone’s picture of you with make up on.” Steph turn to him.
“What?” He was confused.
“Yup! I have a picture of you with make up on.”
“Prove it!” He didn’t believe her. She flip out her cell and show the picture to him. It was Golf sleeping with dark red lipsticks, tons of blush on his cheeks, and purple eye shadows with a giant mole by his lips.
“AH!” He screamed like a girl. “When was that?” He step back biting his lips scared.
“Camping,” Steph smile to herself. “I‘m good huh? So, go ahead and call me that name. I’ll send the picture to everyone on earth and on CBS news.” Steph spin on her heels and walk off. He stomp his foot and went back to work. Why does she always win, he angrily mop the floor. (Cuz I’m gewd!~) They finish their chores and sprint to lunch.

“Man, cleaning makes me more starving.” Steph ate quickly.
“Same here,” PJ chow down his foods.
“I never though that cleaning was this hard.” Jalene was mouthful. “Ya’ll wanna do something after school?” She look up to them.
“Another time. I’m out of energy.” Steph slouch on her chair.
“I’m also out of energy!” Golf copied her.
“Stop copying me. Find your own words.” Steph was full of energy now.
“I wasn’t copying you. I’m out of energy from you!”
“I never done anything to you.” She scoffed at him.
“Arguing with me all the time!”
“You start it first all the time!”
“No you do!”
“Whatever!” She stuck her hand in his face.
“If you two are SO~ tired then why do you have SO~ much energy arguing?” PJ stopped them.
“He/She started it!” They pointed at each other saying at the same time.
“It’s both of you guys fault.” PJ shook his head.
“I wonder what we have to clean tomorrow.” Jason said unexpectedly.
“The same thing like always!” Ying shrug her shoulders. They all ate in silence except for Treesa who was asking Mikay questions.
“Why do those brats keep calling you and Golf prince?” Treesa was inquisitive to know.
“Because we are popular with the girls. I don’t know.” Mikay shrug his shoulders not sure.
“Are you hiding something from me?” She squint her eyes going closer to his face. He shook his head keeping an innocent face. “Okay!” She smile believing him. Everyone went their own way home after lunch.

“Mom, I’m going to the grocery. Do you need anything?” Treesa shouted as she open the door.
“No, I don’t need anything. Be careful out there!” Treesa walk to the small grocery by their house. She roamed around for a while and saw Steph. “Steph!” She shouted. Steph turn and came up to her.
“What are you doing here?” Steph asked before she did.
“I was gonna ask you the same.” Treesa grab herself some snacks. “I’m here to get snacks.”
“Same here. I’m bored at home.” Steph reached for a pack of cookies and someone did too. She turn to see that it was Golf. They both tug on it. “I got it first!”
“No, I did!” He pull it.
“I did first! What are you doing here anyways?” Steph didn’t let go.
“Shorty, I’m here to buy snacks.” He held onto the other end.
“So what if I’m short? That means I need the snack more than you do!” Steph pull and got it.
“I’m going to be hungry when we clean!” Golf whined stomping his feet on the ground. Treesa left the two be and look around the store.
“Get something else! Cookies are my favorites.” Steph walk off with him whining.
“I like cookies! I want cookies!” Golf cross his arms whining following her. “Give me cookies!” Everyone stared at them. Golf was making a scene. Steph shrug and just kept on looking around.
“What a crying copy cat.” Steph turn to him. He pouted at her, giving her his best puppy face. (Work on that!) “What an ugly face. Humph! Have it! Cry baby!” Steph hand it to him. He happily snatch it and ran off.

“Hey Mikay!” Treesa ran up to him. “You’re here too? That’s so funny to see you here.” Treesa laugh at the way he dressed.
“How’d you guess?” He was in disguised. Treesa replied back, “Smart!” He laugh at her response. (Ha! Have to see imitation to laugh!)
“Why are you and Golf here?” Treesa grab chips off the self.
“To get snacks.” He was still looking.
“Same here with me and Steph.”
“Cleaning gets you hungry huh?” He kept picking up the chips and putting it back.
“Why are you so picky?” She look at him deciding chips.
“Am not.”
“You are too! You can’t even pick which chip you want to eat.” Treesa laugh.
“Well, I don’t want something I can’t finish.” He was still looking.
“You are picky then.” Treesa waited for him.
“Am not.”
“Are too.”
“Are we having a fight like Golf and Steph?” Mikay look at her and they both laugh. “That’s weird.” He said first.
“Crazy!” Treesa shook her head. “Done yet?” He nodded. They went to pick out their drinks.
“Pop or Water?” Treesa slightly turn her head towards him. He thought for a moment. “Oh, yeah. I forgot. You’re picky.” She teased him.
“No, I got it! I want water.” She hand it to him. They paid for it and waited for Steph and Golf to come out.
“Okay, let’s go!”
Steph came out of the store an hour later. Treesa and Mikay was talking on the bench. “Let’s go!” Steph said louder for them two to hear. They were still talking. She ate some of her snacks waiting for them. Shortly after Golf came out shouting, “Okay, let’s go!” They both turn towards him and saw that they were already done.
“Dang! Take that long!” He turn to find Steph waiting also.
“Come on! Treesa let’s go!” Steph pull her by the arm.
“Bye Mikay!” Treesa waved. He waved back and ran after Golf who was ahead. Steph ask Treesa out of the blue, “Do you like Mikay?”
“No, we’re just friends. Do you like Golf?” Treesa laugh asking her that question.
“That pig? He wish!” Steph they walk back home together talking.

Chapter 31

“Floor 30!” The teacher shouted at them all. “Now! Hustle up!” They all lazily walk up the stairs.
“I hate him! Gosh!” Steph furiously said.
“Same here!” Ying agreed with her. “His voice is so annoying!” She mock him. They laugh at her small imitation.
“Dumb stairs!” PJ cursed. “Why can’t they have elevators or something?” He idly walk up the stairs.
“Let’s hurry before he spaz off his head.” Jalene emphasis the word ‘spaz’. “Last one is a pig!”
“Golf’s already that!” Steph they ran up the stairs.
“Am not!” They all race up the stairs. Golf was last to come in and they all laugh at him.
“Ha! You are a pig anyways.” Steph was still laughing.
“Shut up Steph and get to work.” Golf threw her a sponge.
“Who are you to order me around?”
“I’m myself!”
“Why don’t you just work and I’ll supervise! Alright? Okay!” Steph lean on the wall and watch him.
“No!” He object her idea.
“Are you two close or something?” Jason said as they were still arguing. They both stop and turn to him.
“What?” Steph and Golf’s jaw dropped.
“I heard that people who argues tends to be closer.” Jason gave them a blink expression.
“Ew! Yeah right! He wish he’ll get close to me.” Steph talk before Golf could.
“You mean you wish you were close to me.” Golf and Steph argued again.
“No luck.” Jason walk off. Ying went over to PJ and begged him to do something. He walk over to them both and split them up. “Stop it or we are going to get in trouble.” They went opposite directions and started to clean. All their stomach started to growl. They laugh at each other and took their snacks out.
“WOW! Cookies!” Steph snatch one from Golf’s bag. Golf grab her hand before she put it in her mouth.
“Mines!” He swipe the cookie back. “I don’t share!” He bit the cookie.
“Pig,” Steph muttered. He look up at her. She stared back at him as if she didn’t say anything. He just went back to eating his cookie.
“Man, what do you have?” Steph look at Treesa’s bag. “Yummy! Strawberries!” She took one…or more. (HAHA!!)
“Look who’s the pig.” Golf said lowly. She heard him and just roll her eyes. They sat around until the bell ring for lunch.

“Let’s go clubbing,” Steph said out of nowhere. They all drop their jaws. “What? Ya’ll act like ya’ll never been to one. I know Golf hasn’t been to one but PJ we went all the time.” She stare back at them.
“Hey! I never said that I didn’t!” Golf protect himself. “I’ve been to many of clubs.” He proudly lift his head.
“Oh, yeah! I remember now. You do go to a lot of clubs. Cause you’re the womanizer that was on the news.” Everyone crack up at what she said.
“No, I am not a womanizer!” Golf shouted back to her. “I do not sleep with women!”
“I’m sure.” Steph didn’t even look at him.
“I don’t want to go,” Treesa look down at her tray. “I’ve never been to one. And I don’t plan on going.” She play with her food.
“It’ll be fun! Come on!” They pleaded her. She finally gave in and tag along.
“There was tons of girls surrounding PJ,” Steph shook her head. “It was funny. He couldn’t escape.”
“So? Guys were chasing you also,” PJ shot back to her. “And you couldn’t escape either.” They stuck their tongue at each other.
“Who would chase after you?” Golf look at Steph disgusted. “Not even I wanna look at you.”
“You mean who would chase you?” She gave him his disgusted face back. “I barely wanna see or be near you!”
“My fans would chase me!”
“More likely that you pay them to chase you.” They laugh at her come back.
“I do NOT!”
“Just like when you pay that one girl to be your girlfriend at the movies.” Steph laugh thinking about the it.
“Whatever,” He stopped talking.
“Mikay, you ever been to the club?” Treesa ask him.
“No,” He shook his head.
“Me, too.” Treesa said. “I don’t know what to wear.”
“Something not revealing? I don’t really know. Ask Steph since she went a lot of times.” He ate his food. I wonder what Mikay will look like at the club, she daydreamed about him.

“I don’t know what to wear.” Treesa pace around the room.
“Anything is fine,” Steph came out in Shorts and a Tank Top on.
“You’re wearing that?” Treesa was shock.
“Yeah, I wore like this before. Nothing happen to me.” Steph sat on Treesa’s bed. Treesa open her closet and scan through every piece of clothing.
“I don’t know. You pick, Steph.” Steph stood in front of the large closet and searched. “When did you get this?” Steph took out an outfit.
“Oh, my mom bought that. I never wore it cause there was no occasions to wear that on.” Treesa went to try it on and came back out.
“Looks good! Try the jean vest over it.” She did as Steph said. She turned and check herself in the mirror.
“This does look…nice.” Treesa fix herself.
“I know I’m good.” Steph stood beside her. “Mike will never keep his eyes off you.” Steph joked. Treesa looked at her confused. They put on their boots and drove off to the club.
When they reached the club the music was jamming so loud, they could barely hear each other. The first person there was PJ.
“Where are the rest?” They shouted over the music. PJ shrug and they all stood there on the lookout. They waited for Golf, Mike, Ying, Jalene, and Jason to arrive at their destination.
“I see Jalene and Jason!” They wave highly enough for them to see. Jason and Jalene walk over to them.
“Dang, Treesa! Sexy mama,” He check her out. Treesa slowly walk behind Steph. They laugh at her reaction.
“Stop it! You sick dog,” Jalene hit his head. “She’s too good for you.” Jalene saw Ying and both of them left to the floor. Golf and PJ did their gay shake.
“Tomboy change tonight.” Golf look at her.
“Stop looking at me like that!” Steph hit his head. “You pervert!” Steph walk inside first.
“What? Looking at her like what?” Golf rub his head. PJ laugh shrugging and went over to the dance floor.
“Treesa, you look h-h-h..” Mikay stuttered at his words. “Amazing!” He quickly change the word.
“Thanks. Steph’s idea.” Treesa fix her skirt. He nod his head smiling at her. Both of them walk over to a table. All guys turned and check her out as soon as she sat down. They nod and walk towards her.
“Stop!” Steph jumped in front of them all. “She’s taken!” She ran over to Mikay and put his arm over Treesa. “See? She’s taken by him. Back off! I punch!” Steph threat them with her fist. Golf saw her and laugh. He turned to the guys and said, “She really does punch.”
“Steph!” PJ glare at her with his evil eyes. “What did I say before?” Steph cross her arms, “Not my fault they were trying to hit on her. “ She turned away.
“You promised! No fights!” PJ pointed at her in the face. She picked a random table and sat down pouting. “This club is no fun at all,” She mumbled to herself.
“You seem lonely.” Someone said from behind her. She turned around and saw a handsome man standing there.
“Hey there!” She wave smiling.
“Are you alone?” He look around her. Steph nod her head. “I’m Bie.” He stuck his hand out. She accept his hand, “Steph,” Instead of letting her hand go he drags her to the dance floor.
“We’re suppose to have a fun night!” He danced around her. She slowly pick up the beat and danced with him.
“I’m going to the restroom,” Mikay left Treesa sitting by herself. An Old Guy came and took her by the hand.
“Hey Sexy, Come and dance with me.” Treesa pull herself but the old man keep pulling her forward. Mikay came out of the bathroom and saw Treesa being pull by the old man. He ran over and pull her away.
“As said before, she’s taken by me.” Mikay block her. The old man was still reaching for Treesa.
“All Teens say that!” The old man was still reaching for her. Mikay got mad and walk out of the club.
“Clubbing was a bad idea.” Mikay and Treesa walk into the store. Everyone stared at the way they both were dressed. They bought noodles and ate on the bench outside. Treesa moved her leg around since it was cold out. Mikay took off his jacket and set it on her lap.
“It’s cold out,” He slurp on his noodles. Treesa was touched that he cared.
“Thanks for helping me. It was so sweet.” Treesa blush saying that to him.
“If I didn’t help, I’ll get my head chopped off by Steph.” Treesa laugh at his response. “Really,” He slowly ate his noodle. Treesa was still squealing inside from what he said in the club. I wish I am REALLY taken by you, her happy face turned upside down. She stare up at the sky and sigh real loud.
“What are you doing?” He stare at her.
“Trying to find me name,” Treesa was connecting the stars. “Ah! It’s my lucky night!” She closed her eyes and made a wish. Mikay quietly laugh at her. She open her eyes and went back to enjoying her noodle. It is my lucky night after all, Treesa thought about her and Mikay.

“It was nice meeting you,” Bie said to Steph.
“You, too! Actually, it was nice dancing with you.” Steph pat his arm. Bie laugh at her. She waved bye and turned around. Bie grab her by the shoulder and spun her around. He leaned in and gave her a kiss.
“Something I want you to remember me by.” Bie pat her head and walk off. Steph stood frozen at her spot.
“Steph!” Ying and Jalene ran towards her. “What was that? Who was that?” They ask her all sorts of questions. She ignored them and happily walk away.
“What’s she so happy about?” Golf said to Ying and Jalene. They shrug leaving to find PJ and Jason. Golf walk over to Steph and push her head, “What are you so happy about?” Steph went back to reality and stop at her track.
“Why’d you ruin my moment? Gosh!” Steph walk out of the club. Golf chased after her.
“Where are you going?” He shouted following behind her. She cross the street and at the other end shouted, “Somewhere far away from you!” She turned and saw Treesa with Mikay.
“Why are you both here?” She leaned on the wall looking down to them.
“Got tired of clubbing.” Treesa answered.
“And your reason Mikay?” Steph look at him.
“Uh…Same as Treesa,” He blush drinking his coffee. She nod her head. They both look up at her and said at the same time, “Yours?”
“Dumb Golf,” Steph annoyingly said his name. “Talking about him, he’s coming right over.” She rolled her eyes.
“Why are ya’ll here?” Golf look at each of them. They shrug at his question.
“We’re going home,” Steph said. “Come Treesa!” Treesa grab her coffee and hand Mikay back his jacket. Treesa went in the car and they both drove home.
Mikay turned and saw Treesa’s wallet next to him. He grabbed it and saw them both already gone. He stuff it in his pocket and walk off. Golf was confused and walk beside him home.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol steph is still so hilarious...pouring the water, and the teacher thought it was golf...all that cleaning....awww i like treesa and mikay..so cute and sweet...AHHH! BIE <3