Story 1: Losing You - Part 10.3 -- COMPLETE.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
haha...Bie can be so funny. i wonder wat she'll do when she wakes up??
thanks for the update

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 5.2

[About an hour later, Bie was snoring beside Ploy loudly. It was surprising how Ploy wasn’t awake by his loud snoring. Moving his arms a little up, Bie lightly touched Ploy on the thigh still fast asleep.
Coming back to her consciousness, Ploy’s eyes flickered open. She looked around her for a moment realizing that she wasn’t in the dark stormy beach anymore. She was now in a comfortable bed. But how?
Trying hard to sit up, Ploy noticed Bie sleeping beside her. She sat up straight staring at his face. Smiling to herself, she thought about how cute he actually was when his mouth wasn’t blabbing rude words.
As if Ploy’s waking up presence was magical, Bie started waking up. His head went up and his eyes opened looking into Ploy’s.]

Bie: “Awake?”
[He asked staring at her. Ploy smiled weakly at him and then looked away from him and out at the near by window at the night sky.
Bie sat beside Ploy on the bed.]

Ploy: “How did I get in here?”
[Ploy asked knowing that Bie took her there. She just wanted to hear the words from Bie’s mouth.
Bie struggled to find the right words but then managed to work out a sentence.]

Bie: “Well….you see,….I took you here because…..I didn’t want you to get sick or anything.”
[What he said made Ploy smile. Ploy faced him. Bie’s face was facing down because he was feeling a bit nervous currently.
After changing her outfit and all, he didn’t know what would happen next. Probably a scolding.]

Ploy: “Why did you take me here exactly? Was it because….you care about me?”
[She grinned at what she said. Bie looked up at her shaking his head to gesture “no.”]

Bie: “You can think whatever.”
[Ploy sighed and then reached out her arms and pulled Bie closer into a heart-warming hug. Bie wanted to hug her but instead left his arms hanging there.
They stayed like that for about a couple more minutes and then Bie gently took her arms off him and stood up.]
“Good night.”

Ploy: “Good night.”
[As Bie walked out of the room, Ploy clutched the fluffy pink pillow beside her to her chest and smiled. Her face must’ve been bright red right by now.
She took the pillow away from her chest and set it down on the bed hearing her heart beat.]
“Somehow my heart beats so fast when I’m near him…..”
[Ploy stated putting her hand onto her chest where she could feel her heat beating rapidly.]

Bie in his Bedroom

Bie: “Your so lucky that you didn’t get scolded at. Whew!”
[Bie sat on his bed and smiled thinking about the hug. He then shook off the thought and thought about Ploy’s health.
Her face was pale and her body heat was really warm when they hugged. Of course, she was probably sick, Bie thought.]
“I should go check again.”
[Standing up, there was no need to go to Ploy’s room because right then, the door swung open and standing there was a angry looking Ploy.]

Ploy: “How could you!? Out of all the rude things you have done to me…this is the worst.”
[“Oh crap,” Bie silently spoke in his head. He knew what she was mad about but pretended that he had no clue. Ploy’s face was full or anger and rage.
She could have killed someone with that look.]

Bie: “What do you mean?”
[His clueless answer didn’t make the situation any better. Instead, Ploy walked over to him and slapped him hard.
Her slap left a red mark on his cheek that was about as bright as a tomato.]

Ploy: “You know what you did? Don’t lie!”
[Hollering at the top of her lungs, Bie was starting to get uneasy. He walked closer to her and put his hand on her head to see if she was sick.
She moved his hand away pushing him back.]
“I want to leave tomorrow. In the morning.”

Bie: “Fine. I’ll admit that I changed your clothing but-”
[Ploy interrupted him.]

Ploy: “I can’t listen anymore. You’ll just come up with a lame excuse.”

Bie: “Listen to me.”
[Ploy covered her ears with her hands.]

Ploy: “No! You just see everything as a game. You don’t take anything seriously!”
[Running out of the room, Bie found himself standing there questioning what to do next. He had never felt this bad in his life.

Even the pain of losing Fang,…….wasn’t this bad.]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@TheGurlo22:

Aha, thanks for the comment.
You gotta stop making me smile, Lmao.
Yes, undressing !

@jeeja:

Teheee; Bie's hilarious !

@awesomedua:

Hot!? Lmao, yes it was.
When I was reading it over, I was drooling, Lol.
:)

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
WOW, DANG, INTERESTING,
I'm addicted to this story! Love it so much :D Aww,,I think that Bie is starting to have some feelings toward Ploy <3 LOL
Ploy doesn't have to be mad,,bie only changed her clothes because bie doesn't want her to get even more sick
in those wet clothes :) haha,,well hope Ploy understands soon..I HELLA Love this fanfic!!! Great Job!!! :D

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
WOW, DANG, INTERESTING,
I'm addicted to this story! Love it so much :D Aww,,I think that Bie is starting to have some feelings toward Ploy <3 LOL
Ploy doesn't have to be mad,,bie only changed her clothes because bie doesn't want her to get even more sick
in those wet clothes :) haha,,well hope Ploy understands soon..I HELLA Love this fanfic!!! Great Job!!! :D

---------------------------------------------------

My bad :D Just realize that I posted this up twice! oh well :D
Ignore this reply okies,,LOL

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Omgie<3
Rina,i luffies it:]
It's super addicting.
i'm having all kind of FEVER now.
tehe;awhie.I know that Bie is starting to have feelings for Ploy.
Poor Ploy, don't misunderstand our P'ek:/
Update SOON.I'm starting to Can't wait any longer already.
tehe;but dont rush;;)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 5.3

Next Day

[Bright sun in the sky. Fluffy white clouds.
It was a perfect day to go kite flying, Bie thought.
He walked into the bathroom taking his toothbrush from the rack. Squirting a pea size of toothpaste onto his toothbrush, he started brushing. His reflection made him startle.
The slap mark, where Ploy had slapped him yesterday, was still showing. Although, it wasn’t as bright like it was yesterday. Bie touched his cheek at where Ploy slapped him. He could feel the pain. It still hurt.]

Ploy’s Bedroom

Ploy: “I can’t face him again. I feel so….uncomfortable.”
[She stared at herself in the mirror crossing her arms across her chest. Bie had seen everything, hadn’t he?
Then she regretted not waiting for Bie’s answer. What if he didn’t have a lame excuse? What if his excuse was reasonable?
She sighed over and over trying to feel more at ease.
Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted her thoughts.]
“Crap. I can’t deal with him now…”
[She panicked for a moment then sighed and walked over to the door.
Trying hard not to show any sign of uneasiness, she opened the door with a normal expression.
Of course, it was Bie standing there. He was questioning her normal expression. Knowing that she was still mad at him, he smiled trying to make the situation a little better.
Ploy looked down at his hand noticing a brightly colored object.]

Ploy: “What’s that?”
[Her voice cracked a little in the middle but she didn’t care.]

Bie: “A kite. Want to go kite flying together?”
[He managed to smile at the end of his sentence. Ploy couldn’t refuse.
Since she was just a toddler, kite flying was one of her most favorite hobbies. She knew that it sounded childish but she just loved the feeling of being able to have some connection with someone soaring into the sky.
It made her feel at ease when she was kite flying.]

Ploy: “Let me get ready.”
[Shutting the door on Bie, he smirked looking down at the kite.]

Bie: “You’re really good luck, aren’t you?”
[Bie walked into the main room and got himself comfortable on the sofa. He set the kite beside him and picked up a Sports Magazine nearby.
He opened it to the first page and didn’t realize that Ploy was already standing behind him.]

Ploy: “Let’s go.”
[Bie dropped the magazine as it went flying towards the ground. He stood up and turned around staring at her.
She had on a sundress and hat to block the sun from her eyes. Even though the outfit was typical, she looked amazing.]
“What? You’ve never seen something as beautiful?”
[Ploy spoke when she realized that his jaw had dropped open.]

Bie: “Uhh, well….no. I’m just shocked that you don’t know how to dress pretty.
[He closed his mouth and tried hard not to look at her.]

Ploy: “Enough talk. Let’s go outside.
[Bie nodded picking up the kite and following Ploy outside. They walked onto the sand as Ploy tried to find a good spot to fly a kite.
Obediently following her, Bie thought about her pretty she looked earlier. Suddenly, Ploy stopped turning around to face Bie.]
“Right here’s a good spot.”

Bie: “I agree, too.”

Ploy: “Finally, something we agree on.”
[Bie handed Ploy the spool and then he walked back a few steps. Ploy held the spool tightly excited to start flying the kite. Bie started running and then let go of the kite.
The rainbow-colored kite flew into the air for a couple of seconds then dodged into the ground.
Bie picked up the kite. He was meters away from Ploy.]

Bie: “You’re not holding it correctly!”
[He yelled loudly so she would hear him.
Ploy set her hands on her hips still holding the spool.]

Ploy: “You’re not letting go of the kite at the right moment!”
[She yelled back. Bie ran over to her handing her the kite and taking the spool from her.]

Bie: “Fine, if I suck at letting go of it, then you try. Let’s see if you’ll do any better.”

Ploy: “Hey, be careful with what you say. I’m a pro at kite flying.”
[Bie chuckled at what she said.]

Bie: “Pro?”
[He laughed again. Ploy stared at him with stern eyes not finding it funny at all. After a moment of silence, Ploy started running and then let go of the colorful kite. It flew into the sky and stayed like that for a couple of more minutes.
In the mean time, Ploy walked back to Bie standing by his side. They stared at the kite. Bie covered his eyes from the bright blinding sun but Ploy already had a hat on, so she was fine.]

Ploy: “Look how far it’s going.”

Bie: “I wonder what would happen if I cut the string. Where would the kite fly?”

Ploy: “Down. Duh, stupid.”
[He gazed over to her feeling offended by being called stupid.]

Bie: “We need to talk.”
[Ploy knew what he wanted to talk about. Currently, she was feeling better than she was feeling last night.
She wanted to hear what he needed to say, so instead of yelling at him to be quiet, she just nodded.
Bie smiled happy that she wanted to listen.]
“I know that it may seem wrong about what I did. I did change your clothing.”
[Ploy was getting so uncomfortable but still managed to not say anything to stop him.]
“But I covered my eyes with a piece from my shirt and….I….I’ll admit that I didn’t tie the strip too tight and it fell off. But all I saw was….you wearing your tank top….nothing else.”

Ploy: “Seriously?”
[Bie couldn’t tell if she was mad or actually believed in what he said. All he could see on her face, was an indescribable look.
She looked up from the sand and at him. Her eyes glittered staring into his.]

Bie: “Serious.”
[He answered.
Ploy smiled at him then walked closer to him and gave him a hug. Bie was still holding the spool and wondering if he should hug her back or keep holding the spool.
Deciding on what he wanted, he let go of the spool as it went flying towards the ground. The kite flew down onto the sand.
Bie wrapped his arms around Ploy hugging her back and they stayed like that for a while.

Screw that kite, I got a hug, Bie thought.]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@TheGurlo22:

Geesh, Alina, you're supposed to only post once !
Geesh, understand! Lmao. it's kaykayy;
I always do that. I click the 'post' button too many times, Lol.
Aww, thanks for the comment ;]
Bie cares for her, teheeee.
Thanks for loving this FF. This FF loves you, too. aha;

@awesomedua:

Aha, luffies. I just love that worddd;
Fever, me, too. I'm so....feverful ? Lol.
Our P'ek is hothothot ! ;D
Aha, well, you just made me rush, geesh.
Just kidding, I'm addicted to writing this FF.

Note:
In the next chapter [maybe], you guys will find out why Ploy and Bie are so compatible around each other. It explains why Ploy's heart beats so fast when they're hugging.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awh;so cute and romantic<3
flying kite together on the beach.
&Plus;our sweet honest P'ek got a HUG!
Too cute!i'm smiling right now,i love Bie<3
ooh;i know why Ploy's heart is beating so fast when they hug,she LIKES HIM:]

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
OMG,,I'm so addicted to this fanfic!! Haha,,Bie is so funny :D
Love his thought at the end,,so romantic :) Kite flying?? OOH,,I wanna go...
Bie, why won't you take me instead of Ploy? Lmfao,,j/k
So cute <3 Love the fanfic..You are a PRO at this Marina,,Love all of your stories :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 6

Note: Okay, now it’s my time to spill out everything between Bie and Ploy. The reason that they feel so strange around each other and why Ploy’s heart beats so fast around Bie is because they’re past lovers. In their past life, they were lovers but didn’t get together due to some serious problem. Fate led them back to each other.
-------------------------------------------------
This chapter will be kind of strange with the flashbacks. There are going to be some flashbacks in this chapter but they’re flashbacks from the past life. ;] Although, the characters themselves don’t know about these flashbacks.
-----------------------------------------------

[In each other’s arms, Ploy set her head onto Bie’s arm.]

Flashback
Two figures, a guy and a girl were walking beside each other on the sand. The body of water rushed back and forth almost reaching the people’s feet. Ploy couldn’t figure out who the two people were because their faces were blocked by a bright light.
“Our last day together must be perfect.” the girl spoke. The guy chuckled.
“Who says this is our last day? I’ll sneak to meet you if I have to.” the guy answered.
“It’s not that easy. There’s one thing that you don’t know….” she spoke in a sad tone. The guy took her hand into his and pulled her into a hug.
“I’ll love you no matter what.” the guy spoke patting her head. Tears rolled down her eyes as she hugged him back.

Back to Reality
[Ploy let go of Bie immediately as he stepped back staring at her awkward expression.]
Bie: “What’s wrong?

Ploy: “Nothing, I just thought of something…”
[He took her left hand and held it staring into her eyes.]

Bie: “Let’s….forget about what problems we have with each other…”
[He put her hand up to his chest where she could feel his heart thumping rapidly.]
“We’ll start fresh.”

Flashback
The girl kneeled on the ground holding onto a guy’s leg.
“Dad, don’t shoot him!” she yelled. The guy pointed a gun at another guy standing before them.
Before she could say anything else, the guy pulled the trigger.

Back to Reality
Ploy: “Don’t…don’t…don’t….”
[She repeated over and over. It seemed as if she thought the incident that she was thinking about was actually occurring.
Covering her ears, she could hear the gun sound replaying over and over.
Bie ran over to her staring at her strange reaction.]

Bie: “Ploy, Ploy…what’s wrong?”
[Ploy looked at him with a strange expression.]

Ploy: “…Nothing.”
[Bie put his arm around her shoulders pulling her close after he saw her pale and scared face. It looked as if Ploy was going to faint anytime.
They walked back to the building. The walk seemed forever.
Minutes later, they reached the building.]

“Can I get some rest? I’m a bit tired.”
[She walked away quickly into the house.]

Bie: “Wait, Pl-”
[Before he could continue, Ploy was out of sight. He sighed.]
“What’s wrong with her?””

Bedroom
[Ploy walked into the room shutting the door behind her. She laid down on the bed clutching her pillow close to her chest. Remembering the gun shots, she shuddered.]

Ploy: “Why am I thinking about this?”
[The gun shots kept playing over and over in her head. Ploy was confused. She had never experienced this event.]

Main Room
[Bie had fell to sleep on the couch. Getting to his senses, he was wondering what Ploy was up to. Walking over to the window, he saw Ploy walking beside the ocean. Smiling to himself, he walked over to the door and exited the house.]

Outside

Ploy: “The gun shots were probably just nonsense. I need to focus on reality, not nonsense.”
[Continuing to walk, she didn’t hear who was following her.]
“That Bie is so lazy, sleeping on the couch.”

Bie: “Actually, if I was so lazy, I’d still be sleeping instead of standing here.”
[Ploy immediately turned around to face him. Bie bent down near her face with a big grin.]
“Why are you blushing?”
[He asked noticing her faint red cheeks. Ploy tried hard to hide her smile but it was no use.]
“Don’t tell me that you’re starting to like me now…”

Ploy: “Why are you so self-centered?”
[She spoke still wearing a smile. Bie chuckled.]

Bie:In your eyes, I may be a self-centered person, but I don’t only care about myself. I also care about …..you.
[For a moment there, it seemed as if Bie and Ploy were the only ones living. Ploy’s head replayed that line over and over. Bie stared at her reaction and continued smiling.]

Ploy: “You ….care about me?”

Bie: “I’m not repeating myself, Miss.”

Ploy: “I just want to hear it one more time, okay?”

Bie: “You ask for too much.”

Ploy: “Aha, you’re getting nervous now, aren’t you? Your face is turning red now.”
[Ploy started giggling.]

Bie: “You really want me to say it again?”
[Ploy nodded. Bie took a step closer to her leaning towards her.]
I, Bie Sukrit, care about you, Ploy Thanida.

Ploy: “Then why did you leave me in the rain last night, huh?”
[Bie stepped back a little and crossed him arms.]

Bie: “You should learn to not mess with this handsome fellow.”

Ploy: “Self-centered!”
[Bie stuck out his pointer finger at her.]

Bie: “Hey! I’ll throw you into the ocean if you say it again.”
[By now, they were both smiling.]

Ploy: “Hmm…..self….centered!”

Bie: “You’ll get it.”
[Bie ran after Ploy on the sand. Ploy was getting further and further into the distance but Bie was getting nearer.]

That Night
Ploy: “This is impossible.”

Bie: “What? Are you surprised that I can cook this good?”
[The two sat at the table with two plates of stir fry before them.]

Ploy: “Of course. How can such a self-centered guy like you be able to cook this good?”

Bie: “It’s called skill.”

Ploy: “How many times do I have to say self-centered?”

Bie: “Thousands and thousands of times.”

Ploy: “You act like we’re going to be together forever.”
[Bie looked up from his plate and at her.]

Bie: “We’re married, remember?”

Ploy: “It’s just that …..well, I’m not quite sure. We can always get a divorce.”

Bie: “Divorce? What if I say that I don’t want to divorce?
[Ploy looked at him with dazzled eyes. Yesterday Bie was this total jerk but today he was the trusty prince.
Like Bie had said before, this is all an act. Ploy wasn’t going to fall for Bie easily.]

Ploy: “It’s your problem, not mines. Plus, we’re not really in love, remember.”
[There was a long moment of silence. All you could hear for the next few minutes is chewing from their mouth.]

After Dinner
[Bie was walking Ploy to her bedroom. They were still quiet since the conversation earlier at the dinner table. They finally reached Ploy’s bedroom door. Ploy turned around to face him.]

Ploy: “About dinner-”

Bie: “It’s my fault.”
[He continued before she could finish her sentence. Bie knew exactly what to say.]
“I can’t make you trust me after all I’ve done. I promise… this isn’t an act… right now. I’m saying what I truly think.

Ploy: “….I don’t know what to say.”

Bie: “Please know that this is truly what I think. I’m not making this up.”
[Ploy smiled at him believing these words. It was strange since Ploy was a bit mad earlier but now she was believing him.]

Ploy: “I….believe you. Goodnight.”

Bie: “Goodnight.”
[Bie smiled brightly as Ploy walked into her bedroom and smiled to herself also.]

Flashback
“We must tell everything to your parents.” the guy said.
“No. I’m scared that something bad will happen.” the girl answered.
“Remember, as long as we’re together, we can get through anything.” the guy spoke. She smiled at his answer and he smiled back. They held each other’s hands supportively.

Back to Reality
Ploy:Why do I keep thinking of events that I don’t even remember happening?

Author of Losing You:
I, huajaikaungtur, is currently writing this FF alone. My sister, yoopeurtur needs to catch up on her own FF's. She's so slow, Lmao.
Well, she'll be writing future chapters. We're planning to write more FF's together in the future ^^
Sorry for late updates.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@awesomeuda:

I agree. Cute & romantic. I read over the chapter & am amazed by how romantic I can write. ^_^
Aha ;)

@TheGurlo22:

Addicted to this FF? Thankssss !
He should take me ! ;D
Thanks for loving all my stories & calling me pro.
Losing You is probably the best FF I wrote so far.

@~kiabielover~:

I updated Losing You like you wanted ;)
Thanks for reading.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG.i love it.
they are truly falling for each other!
Too Cute!You make me curious about what happened in the past.
hmm,let me take a guess..their parents' didnt let them love each other so they're secretly dating?
It reminds me of Romeo and Juliet.Well,i can't wait for the next update Rina!
Hope your sister comes back to help you soon!So cute when she tells him that he's self centered;)

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I love this fanfic soo much. Soo ROMANTIC!!
Bie & Ploy are soo cute <33 They should be together forever. I love you you write these fanfic!
You are soo good :D You are definitely a PRO, Rina. Congratz!! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 7

Next Morning
[Bie stared at himself in the mirror as he brushed his teeth. Casual morning. Today was the last day of the “honeymoon” and then tomorrow, the married couple would have to go back home.
He rinsed his mouth and then put the toothbrush away. Walking out of the bathroom and out of his bedroom, he went to Ploy’s bedroom door.
Knock, knock.
No answer.]

Bie: “Strange. Is she still not awake?”
[He wasn’t going to just walk in. That’s impolite, he thought.
He also didn’t want to get another scolding from her. He was tempted to just open the door and walk in since there was no answer. What if something was wrong?
He decided to try knocking again.
Knock, knock.
No answer, he continued knocking for another minute or so.
After knocking for a while, he decided to just barge in. He’ll just explain that there was no answer and he was worried about her.]

“I’m coming in.”
[Turning the doorknob, the door swung open. There was no sound at all. He walked into the mysterious room and noticed that the room had been in a great mess. The pillows and blanket were on the ground, papers scattered around, and the flowers in the vase were now on the bed.
There was still no sight of Ploy.]

“Ploy!”
[He repeatedly shouted over and over.
Still, no answer. Bie walked around the room in search for Ploy.
All of a sudden, he rushed over to someone lying on the ground and helped her up.
It was indeed, Ploy.
Holding her close, he stared at her pale face and bleeding hand. Her hand must have been bleeding from the flower vase.]

“What happened?”

Main Room
[Bie was bandaging Ploy’s hand with a bandage. He had already rubbed some medicine onto her hand.
After bandaging her hand, he put his hand up to her head feeling that it was very cold.]

Bie: “What should I do?”
[Bie exited the room and then came back holding a stack of blankets.
One by one, he put the blankets over Ploy trying to keep her warm. Still, there lay no sign of waking up from Ploy.]

Later
[Like a pa’ek would, Bie fell asleep beside Ploy on the couch.
He held her hand supportively giving her warmth.
Ploy was coming to her consciousness. Her eyes fluttered open and she turned to her side staring at Bie. She smiled weakly and stared down at where Bie was holding her hand tightly.]

Ploy:What kept me warm wasn’t the thousands of blankets you gave me but it was the warmth from your hand.
[Ploy spoke after she looked at the layers of blankets that Bie had put on her. She smiled again at both of their holding hands.
She could feel an unbearable ache from her head but Bie’s warm hand was soothing down her cold.]

Bie: “What a cheesy line.”
[He spoke opening his eyes and staring at her. He had heard what she just said.
Ploy stared at him nervously.]

Ploy: “You heard me?”

Bie: “If I didn’t hear you, then who did I hear? A ghost?”

Ploy: “I didn’t say anything.”
[She lied.
Bie let go of her hand as she sat up straight. He stood up and sat beside her.
She was still wearing all the blankets.]

Bie: “Don’t lie to me. If you like holding hands with me, then I’ll be happy to hold hands, too.”
[He took her hand into his and held it tightly not letting go.
Ploy tried to take her hand away but Bie held it tightly with a smirk.]

Ploy: “Let go.”

Bie: “I won’t let go.”
[Ploy stopped trying to pull her hand away.
She was about to hit him with her other hand until she stopped and stared at the bandage. You could see the blood stains through the bandage.]

Ploy: “What happened?”

Bie: “I should ask you. The room was a mess. What really happened last night?”

Ploy: “I didn’t do anything. It was just a…..”

Bie: “A what?”
[Ploy stared into the space thinking about what happened last night.
She didn’t remember anything. She slept the whole night in the bed,….
Except for a dream that she had….]

Dream Last Night
“Auntie, I cut these pears and apples just for you. Please take a bite.” a girl asked holding a plate of fruits. She was on her knees and handing it over to another woman.
“No! How dare you call me Auntie!?” the older woman yelled pushing her plate of fruits to the ground. The knife, that was also on the plate, fell down cutting a part of the girl’s hand.
“Aun-” the girl spoke staring at her bleeding hand.
“I said don’t call me that. You’ll surely get it.” the older woman spoke pulling up the girl and throwing her over to the table. Papers fell off flowing to the floor.

Back to Reality
Bie: “What’s wrong?”
[He asked staring at her pale face. She didn’t respond for a moment and then came back to her senses and faced him.]

Ploy: “I had a dream…. I believe it had something to do with my hand and the room.”

Bie: “If it’s going to make you sick, please don’t think of it.”

Ploy: “It hurts my head thinking about it.”
[Bie had one of his hands still holding hers. He took his other hand and put it on her head rubbing it gently.]

Bie: “Don’t think about it. Go get ready and then we’ll eat breakfast.”

Ploy: “You’re right. If I think too much, I’ll get crazy.”

Bie:Too late, you’re already crazy.”

Ploy: “You!”
[She said holding out a fist ready to punch him. He held out his hands to prevent himself from getting hurt and smirked.]

Kitchen
[Bie was sitting at the table flipping through a sports magazine. Two bowls of noodles were already on the table. He was just waiting for Ploy to come so they could eat together.
Ploy walked over to Bie holding her bandaged hand with her other hand.]

Bie: “Aow, what’s up with you?”
[He asked recognizing her painful expression. She stared at him for a moment and then sat down across from him on the seat.]

Ploy: “Do you know how much my hand hurts?”
[Bie gazed over at her hand. You could still see the red blood stains from beneath the bandage.]

Bie: “Does it really hurt that much?”

Ploy: “Of course, this isn’t fake blood, you know?”

Bie: “Fine, I believe you. I’ll feed you.”

Ploy: “I can eat with my other hand.”
[She spoke wearing a smile. Suddenly, she couldn’t feel the pain anymore.
Bie took her other hand into his and smiled.]

Bie:You can’t eat alone. One of your hands is bandaged and your other hand is in mines.
[Ploy tried to take her hand away but then stopped knowing that it was no use.]

Ploy: “You’re so cheesy.”

Bie: “Here, you’re hungry now. I’ll help you.”
[He spoke then took the chopsticks out of Ploy’s bowl. Taking some noodles out of the bowl with the chopstick, he stuck it into Ploy’s mouth gently.
While he fed her, she stayed quiet gulping down every spoon he gave her.]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@awesomedua:
Love, I like how you underlined & made the text red ;D
You're right, geesh, mindreader. Romeo & Juliet, of course.
Self-centered, aha :]

@TheGurlo22:
You love this FF, huh? Thanks.
Thanks again, I guess I am pro ?

@~kiabielover~:
Thanks for reading, Kia ^^

@candylover32:
Amazing? Whyy, thanks.
Of course, I'll update you.