Strange Tales Of Liaozhai

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I agree--the cast is pretty awesome. I only bought it because it had so many familiar faces in it: Jimmy Lin, Hu Ge, Li Bingbing, Rainie Yang, TAE, Leila Tong, Huang Xiao Ming, Cheng Pei Pei.

I'm currently watching it right now. I've only gotten through 3 of the 6 stories. I liked Hu Ge's "Chinese Ghost Story." Second story was sad at times, but a tad boring-- the guy just kept killing off his wives. Jimmy Lin and Li Bingbing's story was pretty interesting too-- I just wish Jimmy played less of the "stupid" character through most of the storyline though, even if he was sweeter when he was still dumb...

I think it's nice that it's collection so the stories don't drag on forever and some stories are better than others if you get bored.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i ordered it off yesasia and it does have english subtitles... very good series!!

although... i would have loved it more if it were all integrated into one long series with all the stories incorporated together and the characters are together... IT WOULD HAVE MADE THE SERIES MY NUMBER 1!!!!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i ordered it off yesasia and it does have english subtitles... very good series!!

although... i would have loved it more if it were all integrated into one long series with all the stories incorporated together and the characters are together... IT WOULD HAVE MADE THE SERIES MY NUMBER 1!!!!

hey SUNSTAR....do u think u would be able to upload it??? i would really like to watch it.....

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
There's total of 36 eps....but only watched up to ep 22 from aznv.tv....

been a long time n still not any update...so I guess that's all they'll post

But overall it's a good series...I'd like to finish watching one day

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i only watched one of the series in there and i think it's good! now that you mention there's others series too i want to watch it also! only if i can have a cerdit card! lol...hm...i want a copy now! lol..

~edit~

anyone wants to make me a copy with english subtitle? i'm willing to pay a reasonable price? if so pm me.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yea i bought it..i hecka loved it...i like the stories XIAO QIAN, QIU RONG & XIAO XIE, A BAO, n XIAO CUI...those were my favorites....

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Depending on the numbers of people .. I can upload this series ... with Eng Subtitles but gotta rip it from the DVD so gonna take time lol

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i have this series in eng subs.. i just don't know how to upload it!!<< i don't have the programs to upload it..
and i can't find it at this time..
could someone tell how to upload it?? and also.. where to upload it??

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
you don't need a program to upload it ... just upload it to uploading sites like (i.e megaupload.com, sendspace.com,rapidshare.com, filefront.com, mediafire.com)

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
you don't need a program to upload it ... just upload it to uploading sites like (i.e megaupload.com, sendspace.com,rapidshare.com, filefront.com, mediafire.com)
oh.. is it free?? cause i thought you need to buy or pay for it...