Stubbornness Love-Completed (CH25)

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
- For this chapter/scene I didn't make any edits, so there will be grammatical mistakes, and some nonsense sentences. 

Scene 11

Mint rubbed her lips with so much soaps that her lips is numb. She wiped the parts where Mark had lays hands upon. She wiped and scrubbed until her skin was all red.

Mint; Crazy Jerk, Crazy Jerk,  CRAZY JERK! Just wait and see you will never get away for doing this! Do you know nobody had never touched me before! UGH! I want to rip your head apart soooo MUCH! ( As Mint shouted while taking her hot shower )

Mark; What did you say?! ( Mark yelled out to Mint outside the bathroom's door )
Mint; ( Mint was scared and her heart is beating like the energy of gamma-rays ) WHO IS IT!!!!!!! ( As Mint grabbed her towel and cover herself fast )
Mark; Guess!
Mint; ( Mint knew exactly that it has to be Mark ) GET OUT PERVERT!!! 
Mark; If I get out, somebody might see me coming out of your room.
         Mint slowly creek the door opened, letting one of her eye peeked out to see where Mark is. But suddenly, Mark grabbed Mint's wrist and pulled her out causing Mint to let go of her towel.

Mint; AH!!!!!!!! Turn Around ! 
         Stunned, Mark turned around, and Mint bend down to retrieved towel and covered herself.
Mark; Are you done? ( Mark turned back and saw that Mint had her hands into fists and her poster is ready to take action at any time ) WOW! I've never saw a woman with this poster covered in with a towel.
Mint; So....what's wrong. I'm protecting myself.
Mark; Hey, this is the second time already na. 
Mint; But this time if you come any closer I will punch you! And how did you get into my room? It's locked.
Mark; Well, I guess the staff here can't resist the sight of money.
Mint; You bribed the staff?!
Mark; That's the only way to get into your room.
Mint; Ni....just get out! What a fetishist person, coming into a person's room in the middle of their shower!
Mark; If I'm a fetishist, then I would have come into the shower.
Mint; Do you practice fetishism!
Mark; I'm not here to argue with you OK, but let me warn you...if you speak of any truth from that night....don't think you can get away 
Mint; ( When Mark said that, Mint feels like her stomach is tighten up from all his pressure ) You think you're the only person who have the strength and money, so you can threatened anyone, but because I AM NOT THOSE GIRLY-GIRL! Now get out!
          Mint tries to pull Mark out of her room, but he refused. When Mint was was pulling, she accidently stepped on the carpet causing her to pull Mark towards her and then they both fell down. But there was one thing....her towel fell loose, making her breast pressed up against his chest, right below his eyes. When Mark noticed it, his eyes was wide open, which brought Mint's attention. Mint then, finally felt it, and let out a scream, and Mark cover her mouth with his hand.

Mark; Hey, be quiet. Someone might hear you
Mint; Moo...you..( Mint said as she struggle to escape Mark's brace )
Mark; What?... ( Mint couldn't stand the sight and feelings, so she used all her strength and elbowed Mark on his chest, so he would get up. And he did, as soon as he felt the pain. But Mint noticed that she is naked; due to her towel flying off of her when they fell. When she saw herself, she pulled Mark back down causing him to collapsed once right on top of Mint.

Mark;Ni, what's wrong with you? Kicking me up, and pulling me down.
Mint; Ugh! Sop it, and help grab my towel on my behalf.It's over there. ( Mint said pointing her finger beside the carpet next to them )
Mark; Why?
Mint; My towel fell off, OK! ( When Mint said her towel fell off Mark eyed down towards her chest and her because you know....he's a PLAYBOY&FETISHIST towards Mint!!!!! Mint saw that Mark is being a pervert, so she spread her hand to cover his eyes and hit him with her other hand ) 
Mark; Hey what was that for?
Mint; Ni, don't think you'll get to see it because as long as I'm still breathing, you will never! ( Mint said with a scheming look ) And I told you to grab me my towel! 
Mark; Why need it when you have me on top of you already? No one will see. ( Mark said bending down to Mint's air with a whisper )
Mint; HO! Ni,stop with your nonsense, and go get my towel!  ( Mint said feeling offense and raised her hand to hit Mark's head again like a little kid whining. Mark gave up and reach for the towel approximately one yard away ) Got it?
Mark; Wait. Almost.
Mint; Quickly ( Mint demanded )
Mark; Here 
Mint; Wrap it around me! I can't do it myself. You're on top of me. Oh! Ad close your eyes.
Mark; How will I see if I close me eyes you dummy.
Mint; Just do as I said. ( Mark shook his head annoyingly, and spread the towel, so he can easily circulate it around her body. He slowly get up as he continue to wrap it around her body. Finally, Mark was done. Mint stood up happily and as soon as she saw Mark staring at her she ran to the other side of the bed, so he can't do anything to her )
Mark; Ni khun, I'm not going to molest you OK?
Mint; Tssk! You can easily say it, but your action aren't trustworthy.  
Mark; So what I just did is not trustworthy? ( Mark said as he took some baby steps towards Mint )
Mint; Hey....yup na. ( As Mint said pointing her finger at Mark as if it's a sign for him to stay back, but he ignored )
Mark; Why? You're scared? I thought you're strong? Strong enough to kicked me last time on the boat, to quarreled with me, and accused me.
Mint; Hey...have you went ever went to the doctor to check yourself. Sometimes  you are acting too....creepy. ( Mint nervously said as her voice seem to shivered a bit. Mark didn't listened and kept coming closer. Mint back a bit and came upon a vase on her desk. She picked it up and threw it at Mark. When Mark was brushing off all those broken little pieces of glasses  Mint made her way to escape him, but he was fast enough to noticed her and stopped her by pulling her and swung her to the bed. He locked her down and kissed her numb red lips. Mint couldn't fight him back, but just froze there as Mark fell deeply into the kiss. But unlike last time, Mint gave in the kiss. She let him kissed him, until a someone knocked her door. The knocked broke them into reality. )
Mint; Mark! Get off me! ( Mint didn't think of what she was doing and slapped him because she thought he took advantage of her )                            
Mark; What was that for? ( The knock became louder and Palee voice appear ) 
Palee; N'Mint, are you OK? I heard a sound.
Mint; Uh, it's nothing Palee! It's just that I broke the flower vase in my room! 
Palee; Then open the door I'll clean it for you.
Mint; Mai pen rai, I can do it myself!
Palee; Mai, you need to rest first. ( Then her aunt was walking outside and saw Palee and asked her what happen )
M'aunt; Pen arai Palee?
Palee; Well, Iheard a sound coming from N'Mint's room, and when I asked her she told me that it's the vase.
M'aunt; Tai laew! Mint! Mint! Open the door?!
        Inside the room Mint was panicking, so she told Mark to hide, but the thing is that there were no good place to hide.
Mint; Ow! Why are you still here?! Go hide! I cannot let my aunt saw you in my room.
Mark; Don't you think it will be good? So, she will know that her most beloved niece isn't actually that innocent.
Mint; Ni, when I told you you to leave, you better do it nicely. 
M'aunt; Mint open up! What took you so long?!
Mint; I was just getting the broom! Wait! ( Mark didn't leave, so Mint pushed him to the window and demanded him to go out the window, and he did, but he hand kissed her before leaving, and she slightly blushed )  
Palee; Eh...what took her so long? ( When Mark was out the window, Mint hurriedly went to opened the door )
M'aunt; Is everything all right?
Mint; Uh...yeah...
Palee; Ow....where is the broken vase?
Mint; Over there.
Palee; Then, I'll go clean it up.
Mint; Thank you Palee.
M'aunt; Are you sure everything is fine?
Mint; Pa....why are you so worry? ( As Mint went to hug her aunt by the arm and faked a smile, so her aunt and Palee won't suspect anything suspicious )

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
-BTW this chapter/scene is gong to be very saucy....at least for me because I've never wrote something like this before!

Scene 12

The door slammed opened, and there stood Mark and Mint. Mark had his hands holding Mint's face, and she wrapped her arms around his body, and they kissed like they've never kiss before. Her leg was around his waist. When Mark stopped, they stared at each other and suddenly Mark lifted Mint higher, and she let out a sudden happy scream. 

He took her to the bed and they laughed before kissing each other again. Mark had his hands making its way towards Mint's thigh. Mint then heavily put her hands on Mark's hair and gently gave it a brushed, to tell Mark she is in it with him. 

When Mark reached her undergarment, she lifted her left leg, to hint him he can take it off, and he did. Mark unbuttoned her shirt. He literally drools when he saw the lines of her breast and she making her way to unzipped his pants. Mark was about to unplaced her bra..........  

Mint; AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Mint woke up sweaty around her furry blanket. She's scared, but feel at ease when it's only a dream, or nightmare she considered. She let out a long, deep and loud sighed before getting off the bed to get a cold cup of water ) Mint, oh, Mint, why did you dreamed about him. Ugh! Screwed you for letting him.....but why, why? Mint... better be careful next time OK? ( As Mint complains to herself looking at the mirror. She went to the window looking out at the breezy, wavy ocean and sighed again. The thoughts of her mother abruptly came to mind. She is surrounded by loving people, so she grew up not questionings about her mother even a bit, but inside, she truly wanted to know what happened to her mother and where is she. She was sitting on the window shield drinking until she notices a black figure walking down the beach )

Mint; Krai? Maybe I should go accompany her...or him. ( Mint also wanted to take a walk because she want that horrible dream to go away, along with the thoughts of her mother )

Mint made her way to the beach already, but she doesn't want the stranger to think anything weird, so she began to jog.    She was pretty far away from the stranger to see his/her face; she have a flashlight, but she don't want attention, so she decided to turn it off for now. When she got closer, she notice the figure to be a male. She looked closer and he got a bottle. Then, she assume he's drunk 'cause his walking was pretty off. She's closer now, to the point when where she can see his face, but it was too dark to tell. She purposely got on his way. 

Mark; Move! 
Mint; Is that Mark? ( She whispered to herself. She turned around and flashed her flashlight. It was really Mark, and he was drunk ) Mark.
Mark; Move out of the way! ( He said as he gave her a pushed )
Mint; You're drunk!
Mark; Nong, want to hang out with me?  ( Mark said seductively and drunkenly as he raised his hand and pulled Mint's chin; like when you want to get a closer look at someone )
Mint; Ai ba! ( Mint quickly moved Mark hand from her chin and frowned )
Mark; Mai....'P mai chai ba! 

Mint was about to yell at him, but he fainted and fell to the sand.

Mint; Huey! Arai aw? Khun! Khun! ( Mint bent down to Mark and check him, while he was groaning and mumbling very softly ) Hey, wake up! Wake up! ( Mint said tapping Mark's face and shaking his shoulder )

When Mint didn't pay attention and seek help from people nearby, Mark opened his eyes (But he was drunk, so he couldn't get it any bigger ) and saw a beautifully pure face. He smiled and pulled Mint down to him.  

Mint; Ni!!!! Plua!!! ( Mint whispered yelled at Mark, even though he is drunk and couldn't understand a thing. She tried to push him off, but he has his arms wrapped around her, and kept pulling her in as she tries to break through )

She couldn't take it anymore, and is tired of kept telling him to let go, but didn't, so she kicked his junior. The pain triggered to him letting his arms unwrapped Mint and quickly to cover his junior.

Mark; Hey, Missy, take it easy! ( He said as he groaned )
Mint; Tssk! Serve you right you pervert! Even when you're drunk you're no good also. 

Mark didn't moved at all, so she began to worry. The hotel was a pretty great distance, so she dragged him to a cottage nearby knowing he will caused trouble because of his hot temper and drunkenness mixed together. 

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Scene 13

Mint; Ugh!! Ni, stop laughing? It 's creepy! ( Mint yelled to a half psycho Mark while dragging him, as her question was unanswered )
Mark; Haha....you lied...you lied....lied... ( Mark laughed a shocked and sad and angry laugh )
Mint: Huh? Who lied? ( Mint whispered to herself curiously ) Maybe he got dumped by a girl??? 
Mark; I hate you....go far away from me! 
Mint; What?! Hey! I'm helping you!
Mark; Go away! ( Mark yelled as he flied his arm and pushed Mint away making her crash on her butt )
Mint; Ho! This jerk....ugh, really? Don't want my help then fine! Just die out here....who cares! ( Mint said as she stood up and faked kicked Mark, and then walked away. But right when she was about to left him, he said something that stopped her )
Mark; Mae....
Mint; Did he just....impossible! He does not look like those loving sons. 
Mark; Mae...come take me. ( Mark said as he finally fainted )
Mint; Ni khun! Ni! ( Mint then quickly went over to Mark and continues to pulls him to the cottage )

It feels like ages just dragging him to the cottage; he was too heavy, but Mint finally managed to get him lied on the cottage's wooden floor.

Mint; Ni...wake up ( Mint tries calling Mark, but he was unconscious ) Really? You say you're a man, but look who's being a girl ( Mint said as she annoyingly looked out at the dark blue sky) Maybe I should go ask for help.

When Mint was about to get up Mark made a movement which attentions Mint, so she bent down and took a look at him.

Mint; Eh...I thought you were conscious already? I guess not. What a waste of time.
Mark; What did you say? ( As Mark pulled Mint closer to him causing her to lies on top of his body with face parallel each other's and Mark half awake from the drunkenness )
Mint; You're not drunk?!
Mark; You're dumb. How can a man like me get drunk easily? ( Mark said seductively; but truly he was drunk )
Mint; ( Mint knew Mark was pretending, but she wanted to get away from him, so she lied ) Then, let go off me. I'm going to the hotel.
Mark; Stay with me a bit.
Mint; If you want me to stay with you..let go off me first?
Mark; If I say no, what can you do? Even if you're a tom, you're still a female, you don't have strength to fight a man.
Mint; That's just stereotyped, I'm not weak ( Mint said eagerly as she kicked Mark, but she missed because he knows her move already ) 
Mark; I told you...you can't do nothing to me. ( Mark said to Mint's ear and she expressed an angry expression )
Mint; Not this time ( Mint bit Mark's neck and as soon as Mark let go off her, she finally made an escape of his brace and started to run )
Mark; This baster, you will see ( Mark whispered to himself and ran after Mint )
Mint; Huey! AI BA!!! Don't follow me?!!! ( Mint yelled to the speedy Mark, who wasn't paying attention at all )

Mint was thinking Mark must be right about women not being as strong as men because at Mint's pace, Mark was still able to reach her. When Mark reached Mint he pulled her and back hugged her tenaciously. 

Mark; Seriously! 
Mint; Get your hand off my body you pervert! ( Mint said as she struggle to get free )     
Mark; I won't let you go. A person like you plays hard to get, so don't think I will let you go easily. ( Mark whispered angrily at Mint from behind )    
Mint; What will you do to me then?! I have nothing to give you!
            Mark was about to answer, but Mint stomped on his foot and an act of pain expressed on his face. 

Mint; I've never loose to no one, so don't think you will win! ( Mint yelled at Mark while running and stuck out her tongue out at Mark, and he stood there foolishly )
Mark; You'll get it!  ( Mark replied  to Mint ( who was far way ) as he kicked in the sand )

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Scene 14

Mint got to the hotel angrily, but excitedly because she couldn't help but laughed at Mark for being such a weak ass. Shen then saw her dad with an unknown man, who was sitting facing back to her, so she couldn't see his or her face.

Mintdad; There you are! Come here. ( Mint's dad calls to her as soon as she past them )
Mint; Ka paw. ( When Mint reached them, she noticed and assumed that that person must be one of her dad's business partner. She then immediately without hesitation raised her hand and do that "sawadeeka" sign brightly.
Markdad; Hmm...very well mannered ( Mr. Suparat then do the same as Mint, greeting her )
Mintdad; Where have you been?
Mint; Take a little walk and... ( Her dad cut in )
Mintdad; Forget it, anyway this is Mr. Suparat, one of my trusted best business friend.
Mint; You are khun paw friend. How come you never told me father, so I could prepare an improper greeting ?
Markdad; It's alright I'm only here to find my son.
Mint; Ow, is he lost? He probably might be still so young!
Markdad; Very immature and young by the mind.
Mint; OH NO! Let's do something, call the police. Why are you guys just sitting here! Initiate something! Paw! Mr.Suparat! ( Mint was at least shouting at them to do something because she was worry about Mr. Suparat's son, though they jut met )
Mintdad; Looksao, calm down, he's not young anymore, he's already 22. 

Shied and embarrassed Mint paused and look at them.

Mint; Arai na?! He's 22! Paw why didn't you tell me earlier?
Mintdad; Well we haven't finish telling you about him yet and then you....
Markdad; There he is! ( Mark was making his way into the hotel and his dad spied him )

Mint was curious, so she turn around and that person was Mark.

Mint; Mr. Suparat, don't say that he's your?
Markdad; Son. ( Mint couldn't help, but feel helpless. Her dad's best friend son is the guy whom she declared war with )
Mint; Mai... ( Mint whispered to herself weakly with a hopeless face )
Markdad; What was that?
Mint; Uh...plaow ka. Then, I'll go get us something to drink. ( Mint forced herself to smile and excused herself because she don't want to stay in the same place with Mark )
Mintdad; Since your son is here why don't you introduce him Mr. Suparat?
Markdad; Right. Mark, come over here. 

Mark; How do you know I'm here? ( Mark arrogantly said to his father )
Markdad; I have no right to know where my son is?
Mark; It's my business, and you never cared.
Markdad; Let's not talk about that right now. 
Mark; Tham mai...oh or do you valued your reputation so much.
Markdad; Son, please stop? I came here because I'm worried.
Mark; Father, stop pretending OK! I know you came here because of your valuable business. You didn't come here for me. And what you did to mom, I will never believe you no more! 
Mintdad; Son, that's not true, your father really care for you. He came to look for you.
Mark; Maybe that's what you think, but no.

Mint got back with drinks and she heard how loud Mark was, so she rushed to see what is going on.

Mint; Paw! What's going on?
Markdad; Mr. Wijiwong, I'm so sorry, but please excuse us for a minute?
Mintdad; I understand.
Mint; Paw....paw...wait..wait. What's going on? ( Mint whispered as her father dragged her unwillingly to their room )
------------------------

Markdad; That was very ill mannered, do you know?
Mark; I don't. How will I know when no one cared to teach me anything. 
Markdad; Mark, I'm sorry, but I'm occupy with work, so I couldn't save some time to be with you and your sister much. I know what I did was not right for a father.
Mark; You're not only a bad father, but you're also a bad HUSBAND TO KHUN MAE!
Markdad; Son, you are misunderstanding me!
Mark; No I'm not. Everything is already revealed.! I know everything now!
Markdad; No....your mom died because of heart cancer.
Mark; You lied...KHUN PAW YOU LIED!!!!!!!!!!! 
Markdad; Believe me son, I'm telling the truth!
Mark; Then what about that?! Mom's diary reveals every truths that was hidden from me!
Markdad; That's not....
Mark; Paw, stop making excuses! (Mark cut in and then hastily went away leaving his father alone)
----------------------------

Mint; Paw...stop dragging me!
Mintdad; Why are you so rude na?
Mint; Well, I'm curious.
Mintdad; That's their business ok, don't need to butt in with them.
Mint; But...
Mintdad; Go to your room and continue to sleep, it is still dark outside.
Mint; Daiiiiii ka khun paw.

^_^ I'll do my best to update

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
YinGgyTASTIC said:
u better! lol jk. since their dads are good friend, hopefully there love would be set. lol no parents dramas haha
Yeah
No Family Drama
Is OKAY...Sometimes
Anyhow
Update soon

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry for the loooonnnnng wait guys, I'm too lazy to write the ff -_- But I'll try my best to keep updating this ff constantly !!!! 

Scene 15

Mint was in her room thinking about what had happened a while ago.

Mint; Mr. Suparat is such a nice man, but why is his son so fiendish? ( Mint sighed and feel bad for Mr. Suparat for having such a rude son. It must had been hard living under the same roof. If it's her then she would had died from heart cancer and brain cancer because just having met him not long ago she already had to make plans every time she came across him )

Inquisitive, she sneaked back down to the room where they were at earlier to see if Mr. Suparat is fine. When she just got there, Mark solemnly and wrathfully egress out of the room.

Mint; Wait! ( Mint clutched Mark's arm )
Mark; Let go off me! ( Mark swift Mint's hand away from his arm )
Mint; Gosh! Can't you do it softly?! 
Mark; Can't you clutched my arm nicely too?!
Mint; Forget it. And why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be inside?
Mark; In there is only suitable for liars.
Mint; Do you mean your father? 
Mark; You knew, so why asked me?
Mint; Ni, I don't know what problems you have with your father, but you have to respect him. 
Mark; Do you have a problem?
Mint; How is your father?
Mark; You care, so go see for yourself. ( Mark said as he walked away. Mint went inside the room )

Mint; Mr. Suparat! ( Mint ran to Mark's dad, who's having a hard time controlling himself from falling to the floor ) What's wrong! Call the ambulance! ( Mint yelled to the guards that are watching over Mr. Suparat )
--------

Mint; Paw! Mr. Suparat fainted! ( Mint was knocking at her father's door )
Mintdad; Arai na! Mr. Suparat fainted!
Mint; Chai, let's go to the hospital!
Mintdad; Ja look, tell your aunt and Palee to go too.
Mint; Ka.

Hospital ;

Mintdad; We would like to see Mr. Suparat. I am Mr. Wijiwong. ( Mint's dad was asking for permission from the guards watching over Mr. Suparat's room )

Guard; Chuern krap. 

Mintdad; Sawatdee krap, Mr. Suparat.
Mint&Aunt&Palee; Sawatdee ka.
Mr.Suparat; Sawatdee krap. Thank you for visiting me.
Mintdad; We are friend, so how can I not visit you?

Mint; Ow, Mai, why are you here?
Mai; Sawatdee ka P'Mint.
Mint; Sawatdee ka.
Mr.Suparat; You've met before?
Mint; Chai ka, we've met at the resort.
Mai; Chai ka khun paw.
Mint; Huh? Mr. Suparat you have a daughter too?
Mr. Suparat; I have two children. One is Mai and one is Mark, which I assumed you met him before at the hotel
Mai; Oh, khun paw, they've met before and it was hell-like.
Mr. Suparat; Mai, language please?
Mai; Sorry...

Mintdad; How is your condition Mr. Suparat?
Mr.Suparat; I'm better now. I can go home today.
Mai; Khun paw! The doctor don't allow you to leave the hospital today, and you are not even strong enough to get up!
Mr.Suparat; I have business to occupy. I have to leave today.
Mintdad; I think I agree with the doctor and your daughter, you look feeble, so you should rest. About work don't worry, I'll take care of it.
M'aunt; Mr. Suparat ka, I brought some herbal re-freshener to help lighten the room, perhaps this will help you regain some strength and health.
Mr. Suparat; Thank you.
Maunt; Ka.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Eye; Mark, your father is at the hospital!
Mark; He is?
Eye; Great and I we're going to visit him, and you have to go ALONG too!

Mark; I don't need to go.
Eye; You have to go. I know you and your father have problems together, but nevertheless he is your father.
Mark; I rather not take him as my father. Whoever have him as their father will not rest in peace.
Eye; Mark, your father loves you very much.
Mark; He don't. He only love his business.
Great; And how do you know that he love his business more than you? ( Great came inside the room questioning Mark )
Mark; How would I not know. All these years he's blinded by money and work not leaving any space in his heart for his children even one bit.
Eye; C'mon, your sister is already over there.
Mark; Since, there people over there already then I don't have to go anymore. And let me guess, his so-call friends may be visiting him as well.
Eye; Stop! You have to go!

Hospital ;

Eye was dragging Mark until they reached the hospital.

Mark; Let go! I'm not a kid anymore!
Eye; I will let go off you once we're in your dad's room.
Mark; Ugh! What kind of friends did I make with?!
Eye; This kind of friends ( Eye pinched Mark on his arm letting him know not to complain too much )
Mark; Ow! Ok, ok I will listen!

-----

Mark; We're here, so let go off me.
Eye; I will.
Great; We're here to visit Mr. Suparat krap.

The guard open the door and they entered.

Eye&Great; Sawatdee krap/ka.
Eye; Mark, please at least say hello to your father.
Mark; Just being presence is good enough. And you forced me here, so say it yourself.
Eye; Do you have manner?
Mint; Off course he don't. ( Mint butt in because she sees how rude Mark is to his father, and is feeling like she need to stab him )
Mark; You!
Mint; What's wrong, ain't I right?
Mintdad; Mint'look, we're here to visit Mr. Suparat, not to cause any trouble.
Mint; Well, I was just speaking the truth.
Mai; Mr Wijiwong, I agree with P'Mint. P'Mark is always rude like this.
At this point Mark couldn't stand listening to their compliments about him, so he made a movement towards the door.

Eye; Ow Mark! Where are going?!
Mark; I see that there are already people visiting him, and feel like I'm not part of this!

Mark egress out of the room and Mint abruptly stood up following him.

Mint; Hey! You said you're not part of this, but you are!
Mark; Explain how! And quit following me!
Mint; You caused your father to be at the hospital! ( Mark stopped and turned around stunned ) 
Mark; What did you say?
Mint; It's you. You caused your father's illness. 
Mark; Shut up! You don't know anything!
Mint; The reason why your father is lying in bed right now is because of you. If that night I didn't go into the room and saw your father then it would be way worsted. 
Mark; Good for you then. ( Mark answered Mint in a '' I'm so proud of you, but I don't care either" attitude ) 
Mint; Arai na? Don't you feel sad for your father! 
Mark; Why would I feel sad when he don't even feel sad over his wife and pity his children.
Mint; Huh?
Mark; You only judged people based on your opinions, but there are still more to that! 
Mint; It is because they showed manner, unlike someone with stupid motives going around causing troubles and sleeping with women.
Mark; I was right. You really do judged people based on your opinions. ( After saying this to Mint, Mark walked even faster toward the elevator )
Mint; GOSH! At least say hello to your father! You think you're so rich that you have money buy gasoline all the time to be going back and forth! ( Mint yelled to Mark as he is faintly disappearing from the hallway )

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling

Scene 16

Hospital ;

Mintdad; Then, we will get going Mr. Suparat.
Mrsuparat; I have to thank you you all for visiting me.
Mintdad; It's ours pleasures.
M'aunt; I hope you will get better soon na Mr. Suparat.
Mrsuparat; I will surely get better because of your herbs.
Mint&aunt&palee&Mintdad; Sawatdee ka/krap.
Mrsuparat&Mai; Sawatdee krap/ka.

---------------------------------------

Mark; Stop calling me for the last! ( Mark yelled to Mai as he terminated the phone when he slammed it against the pavement. He wished he hadn't gone to see his dad, so he wouldn't have lose his temper )

---------------------------------------

Mint; He think he's so rich and cool, that's why he show no respect to his father in the midst of his sickness.
M'dad; Mint, you've been repining after we left the hospital. 
Mint; Paw, I just pity Mr. Suparat. He's kind, but his son is so obdurate! He called those lovable people at the charity filthy!
M'dad; That may be his nature.
Mint; If that is his nature then it is very unlikable.
M'aunt; What about your tomboy image? You don't think it's a bit off for a fresh teen like you? 
Mint; Aow Yaa! Don't change topic na?! ( As Mint gave her aunt a 'Whose-side-are-you-on?' stare )
M'dad; Chai na. Though I raised you to be like me, I don't wish for you to always be going around wearing boy's clothes.
Mint; Paw, don't blame me na. Blame you. ( As Mint went and tugged her arm around her fathers ) 
--------------------------------------------------

Mint's father decided to go back home because a sudden problem at his business had occurred. So they went home early than planned. 

Mint; Paw, I still want to stay. Can't you just let me stay here for a couple days...or weeks? 
M'dad; No, you are a woman and I won't allow. The last time you went to the beach I almost lost you, and I don't want history to repeat itself. 
Mint; But that time I was not cautious. Please let me stay na? 
M'dad; No is no.
Mint; ( Giving her dad a baby and pitiful look she begged ) Since, you're so scare let P'Dome stay with me then?

Mint's dad was making a decision and finally allowed Mint to stay for a week. Anywhere where there is Dome Mint's dad let her stay because he trusted Dome. And to Dome Mint is a very important person as to how they grew up together knowing each other's personality. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Mint was going to the beach and take some fresh air, but she suddenly changed her mind as she saw Mark getting a drink at the hotel's restaurant. 

Mark was wearing sunglasses, so he couldn't really see things clearly. When he was exiting the door Mint purposely walked up to him and elbowed him hard on his arm. Eventually Mark's drinks spilled and got all over his shirt. 

Mark; ( Mark dropped his drinks on the table nearby and started wiping his shirt ) Watch where you're going!  
Mint; I didn't intend to do it ka. It was pressure. 
Mark; ( Mark raised his head to see who it was. He gets even more angrier when he saw that it was Mint ) You say pressure?!
Mint; Yeah. ( Mint shook her head yes then stared at Mark like she suspecting he was dumb ) Hey...don't say that you dropped out of school?
Mark; ( Without answering Mint's question he began to order Mint ) Why are you still standing there?! Go get me a napkin?!
Mint; I'm not your servant. ( Mint ignored him )
Mark; You bumped into me, so you must go get it to me. 
Mint; I told you it was pressure!
Mark; Pressure or not I don't care! ( He grabbed Mint's wrist and as a schemer Mint she yelled, "Help! A pervert! Help! This crazy guy is going to molest me!". )

This attentions people in the restaurant and they all looked at Mark and Mint. Mint was all happy, but Mark was like, "I did not!" 

Just when everything was turning awkward and silent they all heard a couple's conversation. "He seem straight minded", said the woman. "Don't be deceived by the looks, honey", said the guy in return.

Mint was holding her laughter, but it was too LMAO that her laughter burst out echoing through out the restaurant. Once she came into reality she covered her mouth and observed the people in the restaurant. They were all quiet and was like 'What? Is she crazy?'. 

Then a worker came and told them that if they're playing they should go and do it some place else. Mint was deceived, because her plan failed. After saying their sorry, Mark dragged Mint outside of the hotel to the little cottage that Mint once sheltered him when he was drunk.

Mint; Let go off me! What kind of crazy stuff are you going to do?!
Mark; I should be the one asking you. How does it feel like when your attempt to embarrass me actually falls into you again?
Mint; What? ( Mint was acting like she don't know what Mark was talking about )
Mark; If you hate me that much next time be smarter because I'm not your playmate!
Mint; Don't be too full off yourself! A person like me wanted to be your playmate?! ( Mint sighed and said, "Never would a person like me be your playmate, aibaa!" )

After saying this to Mark, Mint swung her pony tail at Mark and was about to walk away. But Mark was fast enough to stop her. He angled Mint and swung her until they were able to feel each others breath as their faces were centimeters away. Mint could somehow sense Mark's blotted scars through staring straight into his perfectly carved eyes and feeling his heartbeat. And Mark could not help but gaze into those pair of beautiful, warm eyes of Mint's. Her lips were too kissable and well glossed even though she didn't put any lip gloss on that he was about to incline towards her mouth area. 

"Achoo!"  

Then, the spell broke......

I hope this made up for not updating for a long while ><

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Didn't proofread this yet......so nvm the grammars!

Scene 17

Mint scratched her nose as if she was alone, but Mark's heavy breathing makes Mint fell backward on her bottom. 

Mint; Ouch..... ( Mint moaned and Mark smirked ) Hey! Someone's hurting and you're happy?!
Mark; Chai, because the person that is hurting is not worth my helping. And gosh! You sneezed like a pig! 
Mint; Tssk, like I want your help. Why don't you cover your ear when I sneezed then?! ( Mint says as she got up wiping the sand off her bottom )
Mark; How would I foretell your sneezes? And I guess that's what you are referring to earlier, about you wanting my help.
Mint; Nah uh.
Mark; I'm right.
Mint; Nope.
Mark; Yes.
Mint; NO! ( Mint screamed into Mark's face)
Mark; Yes! ( Mark screamed back )
Mint; NO!

Mai; What's with the yes and no? ( Mai commented as both Mark and Mint turned to their right and saw Mai with Taew )
Taew; Yeah, what's with it?
Mark; Don't be silly Mai and Taew. There's not----- 
Mint; Uh...we were competing!
Mai; Huh?
Mint; To see who can say "yes" and "no" the fastest and loudest! 
Mark; Chai. And I won. ( Mark exclaims )
Mint; No. I won! ( Mint knew that Mark was insulting her, so she also exclaimed that she was the winner )
Mark; No. It was me!
Mai; Enough, enough! I'll be the judge.
Mark&Mint; ( Mark and Mint both look at Mai and said, "I WON!" simultaneously)
Mai; Uh....I guess both of you...wins. ( Mai said in an awkward tone ) 
Mint; Ok....But this competition between you and I will not end easily. ( Mint said to Mark after saying her byes to Mai and Taew )

After Mint's gone quite far Mai has a suspicion and said, "P'Markkkk? Care to explain what's going on?"

"Well, everything's as you've seen," said Mark. 
"I know, but....P'Mint seemed very angry," Mai said as she had expected more from Mark. 
"Why do you care about her? You don't believe me?" said Mark. 
"I don't," replied Mai. 
"Then, you're no good," said Mark as he left Mai and Taew alone.   
"Arai na P'Mark! You're so mean!" Mai yelled.
"Enough already Mai. And I agree with your brother, why do you want to know? It's their business anyway," Taew said as she tugged her arms around Mai's hinting her that she wanted to go to swim in the beach already. "Let's just go have fun with the water."
---------------------------------------- 

Mint; P'Dome, my dad is not well! Let's go back!
Dome; What's wrong with uncle?
Mint; Palee just called in and said that he didn't wake up. How can both the father and son be so cruel! ( Mint cries )
Dome; Who? Ok. Go pack your stuff. Don't worry uncle will be fine. Be brave na my little sister. ( Dome said as he embraced Mint )

Mint was carrying her luggage down the stairs with tears constantly flowing down her cheeks. Mark saw her and ascend up the stairs. Mint was facing down, so Mark didn't see that Mint was crying.

Mark; You going home? ( Mark said and blocks Mint's way )
Mint; Move. 
Mark; Hey, I'm asking you a question? Make it two.
Mint; Move.
Mark;  ( Ignoring Mint ) That' good. So, I won't have to see you everyday and not enjoying my time here. ( Mark annoyingly said )
Mint; I said MOVE! ( Mint yelled at Mark and raised her head )

Mark saw tears coming from Mint's red, wet eyes.
Mark; Ni, just asking a question makes you cry? ( Mark said uneasily )

Mint ignores his question again and pushed him out off her way. Mark follows behind.

Mark; Ni...Mint! Wait! 

When Mark finally reached Mint he held onto her wrist to prevent her  from walking any further.

Mint; My wrist. Let go off me. ( Mint tries to gesture off )
Mark; Look. If I made you cry it's not my fault, OK? 
Mint; Cruel. Not responsible at all. ( Mint angrily said wiping her tears giving Mark a death glare )
Mark; Ni, what did I do wrong? You were crying before I encountered you. 
Mint; Are you really pretending or you're protecting?!
Mark; I have no clue to what you're talking about?
Mint; Aw...I forgot, both father and son are the same. 
Mark; What kind of malarkey are you talking about really? ( Mark said as if Mint is stupid at the moment )
Mint; Mai bpen baa ka. Now if you'll excuse me? ( Mint said giving Mark the death glare again )

She pushed him out off the way and headed to the parking where Dome was waiting for her.
Mark slightly let out an annoyed laughed at the sight of seeing Mint rushing to Dome.

Mark; I see. The truth is you want your little boyfriend to---
Mint; Stay out of other people business, will you? ( Mint turned around )
Mark; If you're going to tell your caring, little boyfriend that I made you cry, don't forget to tell him that I'm the first guy that ever saw your body and--- ( Mark said with an attitude )
Mint; Ni! Stop bringing all that up and get out of here?!
Mark; You don't need to---
Mint; Opai! ( Mint yell, pointing finger tot he farthest place she sees )

Dome heard the fuss and came running over to them.

Dome; Bpen arai? Hurry, you dad.....
Mint; P'Dome. It's good that you're here. Let's go. I can't stand someone here right now. ( Mint said glaring hard at Mark and tugged her arm around Dome's )
Dome; Krap.      

Mark can kind of hear their conversation as the walked away is, "how's dad......hospital....Can't......believe.....Mr.Sup----......hurry...don't cry, be strong."
With this Mark an kind of figure out that something's wrong with Mint's dad. He then, recalled what Mint had said about father ans son being alike.

Mark; Paw...don't say that this have something to do with you....? ( Mark eagerly questioned himself )

--------------------

Mint and Dome got to the hospital. As soon as they asked the nurse which room Mint's father is in, they took the elevator. Mint was still crying nonstop. Dome tries to talk her to stop, but it wasn't successful. 

Mint; Dad! I'm here! ( Mint yells as she got nearer her dad's room )
M'aunt; Mint, you can't go in there! ( Mint's aunt stopped Mint before going inside the room as the operation is still going on. Mint's aunt hug Mint to comfort her )
Mint; I want to see dad..... ( Mint said, crying )
M'aunt; Aw..lookja. We all want to see him too, but it's for his own sake na. Understand?
Mint; Ka...Pa. And how can father be like this?
M'aunt; We don't know, but the last person to stay with your dad is Khun Suparat.
Mint; How can it be possible?! 
Palee; We all thinks that too.....
Mint; It can't be...I'm going to see Mr. Suparat. 

Mint was preparing her way, but Mr. Suparat walks right in time.

MrSuparat; Sawatdee krap N'Mint.

Mint didn't know how to answer, so she asked him a question right away.

Mint; What did you do to my dad?
MrSuparat; Arai na?
Mint; Don't act like you don't know, Mr. Suparat. My dad is like this is because----
MrSuparat; I think you guys are misunderstanding krap. ( Mr.Suparat cut in ) 

Mint's aunt and Palee rushed over to them.

M'aunt; Khun Suparat....Sawatdee ka. 
MrSuparat; Sawatdee krap. 
M'aunt; What brings you here ka?
MrSuparat; Ow, Khun Wijivong is my best friend, why can't I come here? If you think I caused this, you are wrong krap. 
Mint; Then, why is my dad like this? You were the last person he was with, right?!
MrSuparat; Yes, but let's talk about that later. Let's just pray for your father's safety first.

Mint was so worried, that she almost forgot that she must be strong for her dad. She know that her dad is a healthy, strong man, so he won't give up easily. Mint hesitated at the advice of Mr. Suparat, but did as he said. She cannot be weak and have a negative thinking.
------------

Mint's father was in the emergency room for so long that it scares her even more.

Mint; Pa ka, when will father get out? I'm scare. 
M'aunt; Don't worry na. It'll be soon. I believe that your father won't abandon you. 

Mint quiet at the thought and sadly sighed.

*Sorry, I lied about updating* 
       No excuses! But I promise to do better now that school is almost over. 9 more days!!!!!!!!!!!

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
nklue1 said:
thanks for the update
love it
Thank you! I will try to update more. And I've been trying to write more, but it is hard to write because this is my first time writing a story this long!