Study Abroad in Thailand

sulad

sarNie Adult
School of Fine and Applied Arts: Bangkok University

and i think there is one in ABAC ma friend does some fashion so ya it how i kno buh not sure if it what u want
Thank you so much Ice! I gotta think about it, if I am really going. And if that's the career I want to go for. Thank you.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Bao, me advise you to study in Europe....There are good programs too, especially in England, France...Or u can study in Canada. I have a lot of friends who went there, but they never came back lol... I wanna study abroad too, but i'm too old for that wah...mai fair loei...

jensen love what do you mean your friends never came back??? did they got rape by a rich guy and were forced to get marry like penny said??? lmao. jkjk. sweetie your never to old to study abroad or even go back to school. hehehe. >.<

XCappy

Mr. Char
jensen love what do you mean your friends never came back??? did they got rape by a rich guy and were forced to get marry like penny said??? lmao. jkjk. sweetie your never to old to study abroad or even go back to school. hehehe. >.<
Because abroad compared to your own country, is better. I'm planning to study abroad also in 2 or 3 years (IT field).

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol:
i would love to study abroad too. buh at dhe same time i dunno ahaha
are there any good cosmetology schoo at Thailand.
i kno mah friend's mom went to a cosmetology schoo in Thailand buh i never asked her if it was good..
ahaha

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
girl that was one good support. I did add the word "rich" LOL ...
^ thank you. :p

If it was a hot rich thai dude, I don't think rape is the word. More like :w-scene-pop-corn:

:D

^ um hum. :p

im glad that there's some sense of humor in here.
i would be so scared of boredom if i travel abroad.
but i know thailand is full of fun, right?
besides the 'willling' and the 'rich'. :D

i keep daydreaming about ice tea....

splenda

sarNie Egg
So as the topic says, I've been looking into studying abroad in Thailand for next year. There's this one program for Rangsit University International College in Bangkok.....does anyone know this Univeristy? Im sure those of you who are in Thailand do. And then there's Webster Univeristy in Cha-am and Payap Univeristy in Chiang Mai (I think) but these two are only for summer. I dont know exactly what I want to know but hey, anything you wanna tell me would help. But yea, if not Thailand, I still really want to study abroad somewhere so any tips or advice on just studying abroad in general from those of you who've done it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :D
Hi Bugsy,
I went to study abroad at Webster University in Cha-Am, four years ago. It was wonderful there. I miss Thailand. At the time I went, there were not many Thai students at the university though...mainly Americans and people from Vietnam, Burma, and India. The place that I stayed was close to the beach, so I loved it. The Webster bus would take us to Hua Hin every day. Transportation was so convenient in Thailand...unlike here in America, where you have to have a car to take you places everyday. I just took elective classes there at Webster, since there was nothing related to my major. I wish I could go there again someday. If you have any specfic questions feel free to ask.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Hey Splenda...Thanks for the info. Sounds like fun. And yea, one reason why I was attracted to Cha-am was because it was close to Hua Hin...which means...the beach! lol. But that wasn't the only reason. But yea, I love how other countries have easy transportation systems. Last spring break, I went to Hungary and I loveed the metro system there. Rode it everywhere and was an expert by day 1. :D But yea, I really miss it there too. But next year I wanna try Thailand since I've always been fasincated about that country. So thanks, I'll make sure to bug you too if I have questions about Webster.

p.s. Jen jen, I've thought about Europe also but I will probably go to Thailand first if I can. Don't worry, one of these years...Im gonna come backpacking in Europe. :D

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Bao, ma loei peuan !!! my door is open for you ja...I won't let you sleep in the street lol