Sufun Nirondon(Who & Who)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh yeah it does sound like Anne and Willy's old lakorn.

But Mew is one of Khun Gai's favorite n'ek and from Mew's interview during Ch3's celebration this year. She said that it was Khun Gai who got her into the lakorn thing. He selected really ladylike roles for Mew, and now it's her first lakorn back with him so he has to make it special.

But I'm excited since it's a period or time traveling which I love and it's Willy and Mew reunited plus Khun Nok Chatchai is in there too!

Wah hope it airs next year soon...shoot they better not stock.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep in the article.. Khun Gai changed the script abit cuz he wanted a good script for Mew and he hasn't work with her for 7 years so he wanted everything to be perfect for her. She is one of his fav. I have high hopes for this lakorn cuz of the cast, director and storyline

i also like time traveling lakorn. I wonder if Mew/Willy will still have the chemistry since they havent acted together in so long. They are gonna start shooting in March. I hope it does air this year but P'gai takes long with his lakorn especially since this is time traveling and he wants it to be perfect

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
They're gonna start shooting the lakorn in march ??? Gee, this is a long time from now..we better be patient!
I'm glad to see them again together, i liked all the lakorns they played together back then...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Chatchais character is in the past life and Willy is in the present

so i guess both chatchai and willy is the main praek

kermint

sarNie Adult
hey, Tina. is really Willy is in this lakorn? i'm behind

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Awwww.... we know what this mean.... one of them have to die. I'm sorry, but I'm going to be rooting for Willy to live. ehehhehhehe

moilee

sarNie Adult
I love Lalita...she's a very conservative person. She knows her line and won't disgrace her love ones. She's very smart. I loved "Prisana" when she played opposite Chaichai. I think Chaichai's the leading actor in here and than Willy (if he's in here too).

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Great, two great actors and a great n'ek! I can't wait to see this, I love time travelling lakorns!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yay~ my fave seniors. definitely a must-see
lakorn for me. ^^ i wonder will willy and mew
still have the chemistry like they did in the past?
^^ eheh~

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I hope by the time they shoot this lakorn, Willy will lose some pounds. Last time I saw him on the news, he's big and he's not like how he used to be..meaning the face or the body ja. On this lakorn, I believe that Chatchai's potraited her past life's lover and Willy's potraited her current lover. So, the ending for this lakorn, Mew'll end up with Willy ja:).

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
speaking of the devil....i just discovered two of my favorite lakorns of Mew and Willy.... Prasat Muerd and Fai Tang See... I found both on YouTube....and I watched both from beginning to end...it was awesome...

I like that both of them had different roles in these two classic lakorn...

In Prasart Muerd...Willy was sooooooo tall, handsome and mysterious...you know the brooding type of pra'ek with a dark secret...who never smiles...only when no one is looking and only for and about nang'ek...Lalita played such a ladylike role...it is such an amazing lakorn...I really liked the song to this lakorn too....

In Fai Tang See...Willy was sooooooooooooo silly and funny and charming....such a jokester in that one...and Mew was soooo cute....I really loved that they went abroad to film in the Netherlands....that place is soooo beautiful...and the most romantic scene was when they ran away together and was together night and day....my favorite scene was when Willy suprised Mew and baked a cake for her for their six month anniversary....and then at the end of the day they slowed danced to the song "When a Man Loves a Woman" OH La La....so romantic.....

Ok I will shut up now and go watch Fai Tang See again.... <<<goes and logs onto to YouTube and searches for Fai Tang See>>>

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
speaking of the devil....i just discovered two of my favorite lakorns of Mew and Willy.... Prasat Muerd and Fai Tang See... I found both on YouTube....and I watched both from beginning to end...it was awesome...

I like that both of them had different roles in these two classic lakorn...

In Prasart Muerd...Willy was sooooooo tall, handsome and mysterious...you know the brooding type of pra'ek with a dark secret...who never smiles...only when no one is looking and only for and about nang'ek...Lalita played such a ladylike role...it is such an amazing lakorn...I really liked the song to this lakorn too....

In Fai Tang See...Willy was sooooooooooooo silly and funny and charming....such a jokester in that one...and Mew was soooo cute....I really loved that they went abroad to film in the Netherlands....that place is soooo beautiful...and the most romantic scene was when they ran away together and was together night and day....my favorite scene was when Willy suprised Mew and baked a cake for her for their six month anniversary....and then at the end of the day they slowed danced to the song "When a Man Loves a Woman" OH La La....so romantic.....

Ok I will shut up now and go watch Fai Tang See again.... <<<goes and logs onto to YouTube and searches for Fai Tang See>>>
Hey Toon can you give me a brief summary of Fai Tang See, please??? I been trying to find the summary for like ever now. I just want to know what it's about.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Ok Dear but it won't be that brief cause this is my fav. lakorn with Willy and Lalita...their chemistry was just too tooo awesome...neways....

Fai Tang See....is filmed in the Netherlands Lalita plays Lyssa...the ambassador's daugther and she lives with her grandma, her dad and her stepmother. Her grandma is very very strict and controls everyone in the house. Willy plays Mike who like Lyssa is studying at the University there...but Willy works as a waiter. Mew first meets Willy at the restaurant where he works at. She went to eat with her friend WongKair, who is this really awesome chick that Mew's grandma doesn't really like cause Wongkair is independent and modern...well to make a long story short...Willy and Lalita starts seeing each other and Mew and Willy's friend start seeing each other too....the grandma finds out about Willy and Lalita's relationship and tries to control Mew's life by setting her up with this one rich dude that is super annoying....but Mew doesn't like him and Willy, WongKair and his friend helps Willy and Mew be together...oh we later find out that the grandma drove Mew's real mom away b/c she is poor.... and accused Mew's mom of having an affair with an American rich guy...which is not true although the mom did marry after she broke up with the dad....Mew's stepmother becomes crazy b/c she got paranoid when Mew's real mom returned to claim her daughter....and at the end the grandmother finally realized that what she did to her son, mew's mom and mew's stepmother was wrong when mew's stepmom died in a car crash that was intended for Willy (b/c the rich dude that was suppose to marry Mew wanted revenge for Willy stealing Mew away from him) The grandma finally accepts Mew's mom and let's Mew and Willy see each other to the point of inviting Willy's mom to meet the family...and here is what is sooooo cool about the ending...the most perfect ending in the world....it turns out that Willy is the heir to a Multibillionaire....the reason why he was waitressing and surving on his own was b/c his father wanted him to be able to be a responsible and good person by helping himself first.....the end!!!! sorry if this confuses anyone!!!! LOL

You should go and watch this on YOutube better yet buy the lakorn...cause I"m telling you my summary doesn't do justice to this lakorn....this lakorn has romance everywhere....the ending was just so perfect....Willy was really charming and silly and funny....the supporting cast is awesome...chemistry between Willy and Mew... :dude: :dude: :dude:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks toon!!! It sounds super sweet. When I get a chance, I'll probably check it out. Since it's on youtube, it might take me longer to finish.

navy

sarNie Adult
Thanks.

This will be one of my collections when I call Mayura Video this weekend among with other old lakorns I want to keep.