Sufun Nirondon(Who & Who)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
girl, fo reallllllll.... im so bitter about this. Especially when they pimp it out more for a WILLY and Mew reunion on the news than P Nok, but i guess above all it's mew and kai but whatever. Still as a hardcore Mew Willy fan this makes me really sad...I'm a little confused and I hope I'm not mislead, but everytime I see an interview Mew always describes her character as some who goes back in time and falls in love with Nok that's the premise of the story yada yada yada, but she always says that Willy is her pra'ek...why would you say that if he's supporting and Willy says that it's like two lakorns in one so that gives me hope that there is more to it but I'm still pretty cynical and annoyed that the lakorn couldn't be one where they could be the clear cut leads... sai see plerng part two...they tease their chemistry together but didn't get together in the end. I'm gonna fast foward a lot of this I'm sure, I wish they would do a sequel to tarm hua jai, a girl can dream.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i guess they consider willy the pra'ek cuz chatchai is in the past life so its impossible for him to get with her unless he reborns and they meet in the next generation. i dont think the summary i posted up mention the ending though. p'gai should realize that chatchai's pra'ek days are over!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
The ending in the novel is the sad ending.
I hope P'Gai will change it.

It sounds mean, but I think so that chatchai's pra'ek days should be over.

meenia

sarNie Adult
i like chatchai..he's a great actor.... his pe'ek days shouldn't be over if it is then so should willy..not to be mean.hey i love willy but he's getting old too.......... ..i love chatchai's lakorn..it's good that he's back along with mew and willy.. it's nice to see willy, and i'm a fan of willy/mew..love them... i rather have chatchai over these new pe'ek that are coming out.....they aren't as good as the old pe'eks... like johnny, sam, john, oh......and so on.... i was a huge fan of johnny... one winter i watch almost all johnny's lakorn that my uncle had at his video story...

overall,.. this seems like a sad lakorn, so i'll take a peak at it when it comes out.. i like aon too.....

sorry, i come in peace.... really.... :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
The ending in the novel is the sad ending.
I hope P'Gai will change it.

It sounds mean, but I think so that chatchai's pra'ek days should be over.
I was hoping that a long time ago. Presuk sawad really grossed me out.

fun

Expired Sarnie
tinah, yep no newbies. i just love most senior actors/actresses. they need more!!! not as a senior praek with a young nang ek like most lakorn. lmao!

tinah

sarNie Coma
newbie nowadayz arent like the older gen. when they were once a newcomer. they dont seem to have as much passion like daras back then.

has epi 2 been posted up yet?..mew goes back in time. cant believe willys role is so minor in here. even aon has a bigger part than him

numfon

sarNie Adult
aah.. it's a beautiful and romantic lakon, but of course the story has to move along slow...ly because it's P'Gai's lakon, and his lakon has to be like.. perrrrfect.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i like chatchai..he's a great actor.... his pe'ek days shouldn't be over if it is then so should willy..not to be mean.hey i love willy but he's getting old too.......... ..i love chatchai's lakorn..it's good that he's back along with mew and willy.. it's nice to see willy, and i'm a fan of willy/mew..love them... i rather have chatchai over these new pe'ek that are coming out.....they aren't as good as the old pe'eks... like johnny, sam, john, oh......and so on.... i was a huge fan of johnny... one winter i watch almost all johnny's lakorn that my uncle had at his video story...
overall,.. this seems like a sad lakorn, so i'll take a peak at it when it comes out.. i like aon too.....

sorry, i come in peace.... really.... :D
i totally agree with you. i'm a chatchai fan since his early years. he's a legend...
the older p'eks acting are way better than the new ones with the exception of some...
i dont mind him at all. they are just promoting young, new actors/actress with older generations most of the time to get them popular or what not...