Summer solstice

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Chapter 24: blueprint
Donut sat on a large ottoman in the bridal shop main fitting area & continues to organize the hairpin & floral accessory that had been chosen for the wedding party. She heard achara, ask from behind a close dressing room door “donut, what time is it?” looking at her watch donut, answer “it’s almost 7.” hearing the time achara, said “wow, we finish everything really, quick today. I thought, we’d be here until at least, 8.” donut, reply “it’s because, you’re so, efficient you knew exactly, what you want. AA’s very lucky to have such a competent, fiancé.” Donut, could hear achara, giggle from inside the dressing room in response to her compliment & was happy that her friend was thoroughly, enjoying herself. a few moment later, achara exit the dressing room in her regular clothes & ask donut, “since we still have a little time left do you want to try on a wedding gown?” donut, was startled by the question & quickly, reply “of course not. Dan hasn’t even proposed. why would I try on a wedding gown?” achara, smile at her friend & said “I use to try on wedding gown all the time, even before I met, aa.” donut, look at her friend with a weird expression & ask “your only 22 so, when did you start this weird habit of trying on wedding gown before being propose to?” achara, playfully nudge donut, on the arm & reply “you don’t need to know that. Anyway, speaking of being young, I heard AA, told me that you started dating Dan, when you were only 16. If I were you I would have already tackle him for taking so, long to propose.” donut, laugh at Achara’s comment & couldn’t provide a response. Seeing that achara wouldn’t stop pestering her until she tries on at least, one gown donut, reluctantly agree. She walks to the back wall & look through the dress that hung on display. She finally, saw a strapless empire-waist a-line with handmade petal, stem, flower & sweep train dress with a matching bias-cut split veil that was to her liking. She held up the dress to show achara, who excited said “you have really, great taste. If I didn’t already buy my dress I would probably, want that one, instead.” donut, smile & ask “are you sure, that it’s not weird that I’m trying this on?” achara, reply “it’s just for fun. Why would it be weird? Go on & try it.” donut, shrugged her shoulder & went to try on the dress. In the fitting room she was surprise that the dress fit so, well & calls out to achara, to come in to look at the dress. Achara, reply that the room was too, small for the both of them & ask donut, to come out. donut, came out of the fitting room on her tiptoe looking onto the ground as she said “achara, I don’t have any heel on so, this probably, look really, weird so, don’t laugh.” when she look up to see Achara’s reaction she was startled to see that both, aa & Dan, had enter the fitting area. Embarrass beyond belief, donut; quickly, turn to rush back into the dressing room. In her haste she trip over the dress train & fell forward. Luckily, Dan was standing close enough to her to catch her mid-fall as he help her back up. She didn’t think it was possible for her face to become redder but there she was brighter than a summer strawberry. She saw Dan’s wide eye staring at her & quickly, push him away to escape to the dressing room. When donut, had retreat to the safety, of the dressing room Dan, look back at AA & achara, & said “look, what you two did. Now, she’s really, embarrass.” aa, look incredulously, at his friend & reminded him “weren’t you the one who ask achara, to convince her to try on a gown so, that you could get a preview? Now, that things are like this your actually, blaming us?” Dan, gave a slight smile & wonder if donut, would ever leave the dressing room. He didn’t know what she was so, embarrass about since he thought that she look absolutely, amazing in the gown. After nearly, fifteen minute, of waiting Dan, knock on the dressing room door & ask “are you going to be coming out any time soon?” donut, quickly respond “no, I’m not.” Dan, laugh at her response & reply “well, you know, everyone is waiting for us at the restaurant for dinner.” inside the dressing room donut, breathed a deep sigh & reluctantly, walk trying her best to avert her eyes from Dan’s face. Seeing her bashful embarrassment Dan, said “come on, let’s go. AA & achara are already heading over to the restaurant.” Donut, nodded her head in acknowledgement of his statement, walks out in front of him & waited by the car for him to unlock the car door. On the way, to the restaurant donut, notice that Dan, had glance over at her more than a dozen time in the last ten minute, & thought it would be best to explain what happen. She took a deep breath & said “you know, in their achara, insist that I try on a gown. Don’t think that I really, want to try one on my own.” Dan, sigh & reply in a dejected tone “really? I was hoping that you had the urge to try one on yourself. That way I would know what my chances were of getting a yes, from you when I ask you to marry me.” donut, slightly smile to herself & ask “have you really, thought about marrying me?” Dan, looks over at her quizzically, & replies “of course, I have. I think, about it every day.” Dan’s response left donut, speechless as she could feel her cheek heat up again. Wanting to change the subject donut, ask “so, when did your father, want us to start work?” Dan, saw that she no, longer wants to discuss the prospect of their marriage & obliged by replying “he want us to start next week. he said that there are some existing project that he want you to follow & will be discussing a new prospective bid with me.” donut, listen intently, as Dan, talk & was excited by the fact that she was finally, going to be able to contribute to the danuwong, family. When they arrive at the restaurant Dan, handed the car key over to the valet attendant & made his way to donut’s side taking her hand to lead her into the restaurant. When they arrive in front of the private dining room they saw that the family as well as AA & achara, had already started eating without them. they took their seat before Dan, ask “I thought this was a celebration for us why didn’t anyone wait?” aa, smile devilishly, at the couple & only said “we didn’t know how much longer donut, would be trying on wedding gown so, we thought it would be good to start eating, first.” donut’s eyes shot wide open as aa, finish his statement & realize that he had relay her embarrassing experience at the bridal shop to the entire family. She wonders, if the table was high enough for her to hide under & could do nothing, but buries her head in Dan’s chest in embarrassment. Dan, join in with the group as they laugh at her bashful behavior before saying to them “stop making fun of her or else she’s not even going to eat anything tonight.” turning his attention to donut, he said “don’t worry, about them. Let’s just eat.” as he proceed to place food on her plate. Despite, donut’s embarrassment the rest of dinner was delightful, as everyone ate & talks, happily. Over the next two week, Dan & donut, busy themselves trying to learn the rope around the company. Both individual did their utmost to fulfill their new duty & found that working for the family business entail were a lot more stress than either had anticipate. Donut was impressing with Dan’s focus as he works on the blueprint for the new project bid & knew how important it was for him to show his father, that he was serious about this job. since he & donut, didn’t have much time to spend with one another during the past couple of week, Dan decided to work in donut’s room so, that he could at least, see her when he look up from his work. Before long he found that it was already 6:30am & rush to grab his blueprint & ready himself for work. The bid defense was schedule for 9:30am & he needed to be sure, that he would be in the office prepare for the meeting. Dan, had made it into the office by 7:30 & continue to prepare for the meeting when his father, enter the room. His father, ask if he was ready for the meeting & Dan, assure him that he was. His father, nodded his head & was relieve that his son, had been working so, hard but before leaving the office Dan’s father, ask “did you ask donut, to look over your blueprint, yet?” Dan was confused by the question & asks “why would I do that?” his father, reply “because, even the best of us should have someone else review & look over our work.” Dan, started to become agitated by his father’s response since he knew that his father, was only saying that because, he would feel better about the meeting if donut, had review & given her seal of approval. Not realizing that his response had upset Dan, his father, continue “well, if she gets in early today, be sure, to ask her to look over the blueprint before the meeting.” Dan, sat fuming at his encounter with his father, & found that he was even agitated to see donut, as she enter his office. She held a set of blueprint in her hand & said cheerfully, “you left these in my room. I think they’re your final draft you might have brought your preliminary, draft by mistake.” Dan, look over his blueprint & realize that he had grab the wrong set. He unenthusiastically, thanks her & said “good thing you’re always here to correct me when I’m wrong.” donut, could see that he was agitated & thought that it was cause by the stress of the upcoming meeting. trying not to take his harsh tone personally, she place the blueprint on his desk & said “I was looking at your final draft & saw that there might be an issue with your beam length calculation for the first floor.” when she finish her statement she saw that the expression on Dan’s face had turn from agitation to anger. startled, by the expression she took an involuntary, step back & ask “what’s wrong?” staring at her, Dan could no, longer keep his anger in check & ask “you went behind my back to review my work to make sure, that I didn’t make any mistake?” donut, was surprise by his accusation & reply “what’re you talking about? I saw these in my room this morning, & I glance at them & found that there might be an issue. Why would you say that I went behind your back? How unreasonable can you be?” Dan couldn’t believe what she had just said to him & reply “you just glance at the blueprint & were already able to find issue? I didn’t know that my work was so, horrible.” Donut couldn’t believe her ear & reply “I never said that your work was horrible. we all make mistake but if you’re mad that I brought it up then I’ll say sorry, & be sure, not to butt into your business anymore.” with that she turn around & storm out of his office. Dan, watches as she walks out into the elevator & could do nothing, but slam his fist on the table in frustration. He had never seen donut, so upset before but couldn’t go after her for fear of being late for the upcoming meeting. He could do nothing, but look over the calculation that she had mention. Upon reviewing the blueprint he realize that there really, was an issue with the figure. He quickly, corrects the error & started to feel remorseful for the way he had reacted to her. He knew she was only trying to help but he was still upset that over the last six year, he had never once; match her in term of merit or achievement. No, matter how hard he works he just didn’t have the talent that she seems to possess for architectural creativity. He decided that it would be best for him to take care of his current responsibility, before trying to mend the rift that he had cause between them.

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Chapter 25: gift from the heart
Donut fought back the tear that was welling up in her eyes as she made her way, down to the lobby. Even though, she didn’t want to let her argument with Dan, affect her work she couldn’t imagine trying to focus, given her current state of mind. Exiting the building front entrance she dial Dan’s father’s office line & waited as it rung several times. When she heard Dan’s father’s secretary, pick up the line she said, “Hello, this is manasanan donut punlerdwongsakul. I want to let president danuwong, know that I’m feeling ill today, & will not be reporting in for work.” the secretary, assure her that she would pass along the message to which donut, express her gratitude. Donut sent away the driver, telling him that she wouldn’t be in need of the car for the remainder of, the day. As he drove away, donut started to walk in the opposite direction & hadn’t made it more than two blocks, before she was suddenly, accosted by a familiar face. Donut was surprise, to see that beam, was standing in front of her with a concern expression on his face. She watches as he walks up to her & ask, “Are you, ok?” smiling weakly, donut nodded, her head to indicate that she was, fine. Seeing that she was clearly, not fine, beam; ask, “Why’re you lying to me? I can see that you’ve been crying, & I’ve been calling out your name for the last block & you didn’t even notice me.” realizing that she couldn’t get anything by beam, she reluctantly, admit that she wasn’t fine, & that she’d just been in a very big argument with, Dan. When beam, inquire as to the cause of the fight he could see that she was beginning, to tear up again, & quickly, change the subject by saying, “let’s not talk about the things that’ll make you sad. I’m here, to take you to see your graduation gift.” donut, look at beam’s smiling face & was glad, that he was there to comfort her during, this time. Since she didn’t want to go home nor wander aimlessly, about she decided that she would go with beam, to see her gift. As she sat in the passenger seat of his car it finally, occur to donut, that beam, had came back from his trip to America, earlier than expected. she ask, him “didn’t you say that you wouldn’t be back until, the wedding, this weekend?” he glance over at her & reply, “well, that was the plan but I’d some business to attend in Bangkok so, I came back, early.” beam, saw her nod her head in acknowledgement, of his statement, & decided it would be best if he didn’t tell her that he’d come back early, to take care of the paperwork for her gift. Donut, notice that beam, was heading out of the city, & ask, him “where is this mystery gift located? we’ve been driving for almost an hour, now.” beam reply, “were almost there so, be patient with me for a little while, longer.” donut smile, & look out the window as she thought, it was for the better, that he was helping to distance her from, Dan. beam, had driven for another half an hour, before finally, pulling up into the driveway of a quaint waterfront property. He turns off the car engine & look at donut, excitedly before saying, “were here. Let’s go.” astonished, donut stare at him & ask, “Don’t tell me, you bought me a house?” beam, didn’t answer her question & move to her side of the car, grab her hand & led her towards the house. Donut didn’t withdraw her hand from beam’s grasp & only look down at the cobblestone walkway, which led up to the house. Architecturally, speaking the walkway was a very creative way, to provide support for the sloping driveway, & create an aesthetically, pleasing divider between, the driveway & home. Letting go of donut’s hand beam, took out a key & proceed to unlock the gate. Donut, look at the material use to build the medium-height gate & thought that it adds a nice touch to the overall look of the home. Once, inside the confine of the gate she saw a beautiful garden full of blooming flower on both sides of the front lawn & thought to herself how calming the whole scene was. Donut, watch as beam, open the main entrance to the house & was amaze by the vaulted ceiling & open floor plan. As she walks into the house she was amaze by the designer’s creativity, in his or her use to accent every corner of the home. Beam, saw that donut, was mesmerize by what she saw & ask, “So, what do you think?” donut, turn her attention to beam, & reply, “this house is very nice. The method the designer took to build is something I haven’t seen very, often. It’s a very creative floor plan.” beam chuckle & reply, “I didn’t ask architectural engineer, manasanan donut punlerdwongsakul, what she thought, of the home’s floor plan. I ask, my best friend, donut what she thought, of her gift.” donut, couldn’t believe that he’d actually, bought her a house as a gift & quickly, said “p’beam, you know, I can’t accept this.” beam, look at her & reply, “but you’ve to accept it. it took me nearly, six month, to find this place.” donut, stare at him & ask, “why would you do that?” not responding to her question he took her by the hand & led her over to the fireplace that sat squarely, on the back wall of the house. He pointed down at the fireplace base & said, “Look, at that.” she knelt down to get a better look at what he was pointing at & saw the name ‘am pathinya punlerdwongsakul’, inscribed into the base. Astonished, she look back up at beam & said, “Am pathinya punlerdwongsakul. My grandfather, design this house?” beam nodded, his head & reply, “that’s why, I bought it for you. I was finally, able to track down your grandfather’s friend, from our old neighborhood & he told me that your grandfather had built some home in this area. Sadly, this is the only one that has remained unchanged over the years.” donut, wraps her arm around beam, & embraces him tightly, thanking him for his wonderful, gift. Aside from a few photograph she’d seen of her grandfather, donut had never had anything tangible to link herself to, the man. All of the pain that she’d felt this morning, from her encounter with Dan, had seemingly; disappear as she stood in her grandfather’s house with, beam. Beam, was delighted that she like her gift & thought it was well worth missing a couple of meetings in America. Breaking apart from their embrace donut said, with quivering voice “thank you, for everything. you’re the best pee chai, a girl, could ever wish for.” though the statement, was meant sincerely, the message cut deep into beam’s heart as it only serve to reinforce the fact, that she would never look at him more than, a brother. He only let himself feel sad for a fleeting moment, & reminded himself that being a part of her life was more important than possessing her. Completing the tour of the house donut ask, “Won’t the house go to waste if I don’t move in?” beam, look at her & reply, “Not really. take it as a vacation home when you want to get away.” as they sat down by the base of the stairway to take in the grandeur of the house beam, wrap his arm around her shoulder & said, “I’m glad, you like the gift.” donut smile, at him & place her head on his shoulder as she said, “I’m glad, you’re always, here for me when I need you the most.” as the pair sat in silence they fail to realize that someone had been watching them from the side window & had even taken several photograph of them with a high-power professional camera. The dark figure quickly, took several more shot & covertly, crept away, upon seeing them move towards the front door. On their way back to the city, donut’s cell phone rang incessantly, as she look down to see Dan’s name appear on each call. Frustrated, she quickly, shut off her phone & shoves it back into her purse. She wasn’t ready to speak to him & ask beam, if he’d the time, to go with her to lunch. She explains, that she wants to buy him a meal to thank, him for the gift. Beam, look at her agitated expression as she made the invitation & knew that she was only inviting him for lunch as a mean of avoiding her issue with, Dan. He recognizes that she wouldn’t be happy until, her problem with Dan, were solved & reply, “I don’t have time to eat with you today, but we can do it some other time.” donut nodded, her head & reply, “ok. Whatever, works for you. I know, you’re very busy, Mr. Director.” beam smile, at her & said, “So, now you’re making light of my position at my company?” she laugh & reply, “How can anyone make light of you, Mr. Director. You’ve work really; hard to get to where you’re today, & I want to tell you that I’m really, proud of you.” contemplating her statement, beam said, “its good, to know that you’re proud of me. You may not know this but you’ve a way, of making those around you feel quite inferior.” shock by his statement, donut ask, him to clarify, himself. He glances over at her & replies, “you excel at everything so, it’s hard for people around you to keep up. I can only imagine how difficult it is to be, your boyfriend.” Donut contemplated his words & sat in awe at his admission. She’d never once; thought that she was superior to anyone let alone, Dan. She thought, to herself that over the past six years, she’d work very hard to excel at everything with the hope of one day, being worthy, enough to stand by Dan’s side as his equal. Seeing her deep in thought beam, felt that he may have gotten to the root of her problem with Dan & added, “Whatever, it is that you two are going through right, now. Avoiding the issue will only work to tear you apart. Take my advice & talk it through with, Dan. you’ll never figure out what your issue are if you aren’t honest, with one another.” donut, look at beam, & nodded her head knowing that he was absolutely, right. She took out her cell phone, turn it on & press her speed button for Dan’s line. she soon, found that was connected to Dan & ask, meekly “were you calling me?” she could hear the anxious, tone in his voice as he reply, “where are you?” she sigh & answer, “I’m with, p’beam. he’s driving me back to the company, now.” on the other line, Dan sat daze at her response, & was worry, that his outburst earlier, this morning, may have driven donut, into the arm of, beam. Trying to keep his emotion in check he said, “I’m sorry, about this morning. I’ve been stress out lately, & I guess, I took it out on you.” donut, listen as he apologize & reply, “I’ll be back, soon. Wait for me. I want to talk to you.” Dan said, that he would wait, for her outside the office building. As they got near the company donut, sincerely thank, beam & promise she would call him for lunch, soon. He parks his car by the curb & lock eyes with Dan, before saying, “it’s nice to see you, Dan.” Dan, gave a weak smile & reply, “you, too. I’ll take care of her now, you can go if you’re busy.” beam nodded, his head & watch as the couple walk off together in the distance. Subsequently, they watch as beam’s car pass by them on their way, to the park near the company. Dan, grab donut’s hand & led her over to a bench. As he sat her down on the bench he looks into her eyes & saw the remnants of the swelling that’d been cause by her crying earlier, that morning. He felt a tinge of pain overtake him upon, thinking that he’d cause her to cry & said, “I’m so sorry, about this morning. I promise, I’ll never blow up at you like that ever, again.” he waited anxiously, hoping that she would accept his apologize & was surprise, when she said, “I’m sorry, for not understanding why you were so, upset this morning.” confuse by her statement, he look at her with a bewildered look on his face. She took his hand & ask, “Dan, can you tell me if being with me is too, hard?” shock by her question, he quickly, stood up & reply, “of course not. Please, don’t break up with me? I already said I’m sorry. I swear I won’t do it, again.” tear fill her eyes as she saw his pain expression & recognize just how important she was to him. It finally, dawn on her that she didn’t need to excel as a mean of trying to be his equal. He loves her, for who she was regardless, of her merits & achievement. As a mean of calming him, she retook his hand & pulls him back down to sit by her side. She wraps her arm around his waist & places her head on his chest as tear gush from her eyes. He wasn’t sure, what to make of her action, but move to place his arm around her shoulder to pull her in closer to his body. After a short while, she was able to regain her composure & look up at him as she said, “I don’t know, if you know this but I’m very proud to be, your girlfriend. You’re everything that I could ever want in a man, but.” as she trail off he became worry about what she would say next & ask, “but, what?” seeing the fear flash in his eyes she continue, “but if you can’t be honest, with me & tell me, when something is bothering you. Even if that something is me then, I don’t think, we’ll make it.” realizing that in his attempt to appear to be the perfect boyfriend, he’d in actuality, kept her away, at arm distance. He sigh & admit, “sometimes, it’s hard for me because, your just so, perfect. I feel like I haven’t achieve enough to become the man, that deserve your affection.” donut, look at him as tear begin to stream down her face again, & said, “I finally, realize that there isn’t a scorecard to keep track of merit & achievement, when it comes to love. You don’t have to become anything more than you already are. I fell in love with the sixteen year old, boy who rescue me from my darkest nightmare & cherish me in his heart.” Upon, hearing her words Dan, could feel tear stream down his own face & felt as though her statement, had alleviated all of the deepest, fear he’d harbor over the past, six year. He wrap his arm around her to pull her in close & could only whisper, “I love you.” donut, inhale as she took in his proclamation of love & reply, “I love you, too.”

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
sorry for taking so long to update. hope you guys enjoy it.

Chapter 26: reunion
As Dan, held donut, in his arm he could hear a distinct sound coming from her stomach. He looks at her & asks “have you eaten, yet?” she shook her head to indicate that she hadn’t. seeing her response he ask worriedly, “you’ve been skipping breakfast lately, so does that mean you haven’t eaten anything, all day?” donut, sigh & playfully, tease “well, I was planning on eating lunch with my boyfriend, after his big meeting but he suddenly, pick a fight with me so, I haven’t been able to eat anything, all day.” playing along Dan, reply “oh, really? He sounds like a real jerk. maybe, you should punish him by making him eat your sushi.” offended, donut ask “& what’s wrong with my sushi?” Dan, flash a wide grin at her & reply “they’re as big as a sewer pipe.” donut, pull away from his embrace & place both hands on her waist as she ask “are you trying to pick another fight?” Dan, laugh & wrap his arm around her waist ushering her forward as he reply “don’t be mad. You know, I’d gladly, eat those pipe…I mean, your sushi for the rest of my life.” smiling playfully, at her, he continue “come on, let’s go get you some food.” on their way back to retrieve Dan’s car donut, inquire about how the bid defense meeting had gone. Dan, respond that the meeting had gone very well & those representatives from the other company had been very impress with his blueprint design. Donut, congratulate him on a job well done & encourage him to keep working hard. He promises that he would do his best so, that she could continue to be proud of him. Sitting in their favorite Thai restaurant donut & Dan, discuss the company’s prospective project. donut, listen as Dan, fill her in on the specifics of the build & remark to him “if they decide to award us the project you’ll probably, be traveling a lot to oversee the build.” he place a piece of egg roll on her plate as he said “I wonder, if father, would be willing to let us co-lead the project that way we wouldn’t be force to be apart so, often.” donut, smile at him & reply “I don’t have any intention of leaving your side so, rest assure, that I’ll be here faithfully, awaiting for your return.” Dan, beam at her & tease “you make it sound like your sending your husband, away to war or something.” donut, blush at his comment & proceed to feed him a fork full of papaya salad as a mean of shutting him up. The rest of the week, had pass by relatively, quickly since Dan & donut, were both busy with their work obligation. On a Friday night, donut was busy packing her overnight bag when Dan, enter her room. He watches her pack & asks if she had forgotten anything. Donut, look through her bag & reply that she hadn’t. he then proceed to walk over to her bed, sat down & pick up Dan jr. as he ask “what about him?” donut, smile & reply “I’m not going to bring him over to Achara’s house. the girls, will all laugh at me.” Dan, slightly smirk & said “but this is your first night, away from me won’t you at least, need him?” donut, stop packing & went over to where Dan, sat & proceed to sit atop his lap & gently kiss him on the lips before replying “it’s only, one night. I’ll be, fine.” upon finishing her statement donut, move away to resume her packing & was surprise when Dan, pull her back onto his lap to seize her lips with his for a deeper kiss. When they had finally, broken apart he tease “that’s to make sure, you have some incentive to come back.” she smile, hit him playfully on the arm & ask him to take her to Achara’s house. when donut, arrive at Achara’s house she found that her friend was frantically, moving around the house going over the wedding favor, bouquet, hairpin & anything else she could get her hands on. Donut, try her best to calm achara, down & reassure her that everything was already set for the wedding. Upon receiving donut’s reassurance achara, seem to settle down but still express how nervous she was becoming before the big day. Watching achara, donut wonders if she too, would behave the same way on the night before her own wedding. Thinking of the prospect of one day, marrying Dan, donut blush & thought about how great it would be if he would propose. Even though, achara insist that she was too, excited to sleep donut, reminded her that a bride with dark circle around her eyes would be extremely, unattractive. The threat of appearing unattractive on her wedding day was enough to force achara, to bed. Before the sun was up all of the people at Achara’s house had awaken & were starting to get ready for the wedding ceremony. donut, help achara, get dress & only left to get herself ready after the bridal make-up artist & hair dresser had arrive. Within a few hours, everyone at Achara’s house set out for the wedding chapel. Donut, stood in front of the processional & look back at achara, smiling to reassure her friend that everything would be perfect. Achara, smile back & took a deep breath as she watch the door open to allow donut, & her bridesmaid to make their way down the aisle. As Dan, watch Donut, make her way towards him, he asks himself why he hadn’t yet, proposes to her. He contemplated that if he had done so, today could have been there, wedding day. Seeing him staring at her, donut smile sweetly, thinking to herself how handsome he look in his suit. when she reach the front of the aisle donut, turn her attention to achara, watching as she begin to walk down the aisle with her father, as the music begin to play. She then quickly, look over to aa, who was beaming with joy & thought to herself how well suited the bride & groom, were for one another. Donut was genuinely, happy for the blissful couple & silently, wishes them all the happiness in the world. The remainder of the wedding day, went smoothly, as the entire guest thoroughly, enjoy both, the touching ceremony & the lively reception party which lasted long into the night. On their way home from the reception hall Dan, notice that donut, had already fallen asleep in the passenger seat of his car. When they reach their destination Dan, carefully pick donut, up in his arm & carry her to her room. He places her gently, on her bed & removes her shoe, jewelry as well as her hairpin. He then proceeds to cover her with her blanket & kiss her gently, on the forehead before leaving to go back to his own room. The next morning, donut woke up to find herself already in bed & figure that Dan must have brought her in last night without her knowledge. She looks at her alarm & saw that it was nearly eleven & quickly, got out of bed. She brushes her teeth & took a shower but before she could get dress she heard her cell phone ringing. She quickly, wraps herself in a towel & rush out to pick up the phone. She answer the phone in an exasperated voice saying “hello.” on the other line Dan, ask “what’s wrong? why do you sound like you’re out of breath?” donut, explain “I just got out of the shower & heard the phone ring so, I rush out here to pick it up.” upon hearing her response Dan, ask “does that mean you’re not wearing anything, now?” donut, quickly clarify “I’m wearing a towel, you pervert.” offended, Dan ask “how can you call your boyfriend, that? Sooner or later, you’ll have to show me.” donut, scoff & reply “you aren’t going to see anything until I see a ring.” Dan, smile at her response & look at the 18k white gold ring with round center, prong-set marquise & bezel-set diamond he held in his hand & thought to himself ‘well, I guess, you’ll have to show me real soon.’ donut, notice that he wasn’t responding & quickly, change the subject as she ask “where are you?” Dan, reply that he was out picking up an important item & would be home soon. he then ask her what she plan to do for the day, to which she reply that she need to return some of the rented wedding equipment for, achara. Dan, comment on how her responsibility, as the maid of honor still hadn’t ended even after the wedding was over. Donut, laugh at the observation & said “yes, this is the first & last time, I agree, to be anyone’s maid of honor.” Dan, reply “well, I guess, it’s better to be the bride.” changing the subject yet, once again, donut ask “what do you have plan for the day?” not responding to her question Dan, ask “do you remember, what today, is?” the question prompted donut, to look at her calendar. Much to her delight she discovers that it was June 24th. she smile & quickly, answer “it’s the summer solstice.” over the past six year, the couple had spent every summer solstice together in the main gazebo & this year, would be no, different. Upon hearing her answer Dan, said “I’m coming home, now. So, meet me at the gazebo when you get back from returning the wedding rental.” she readily, agrees & hung up the phone as she went to get dress. Just as donut, was finish putting on her clothes she heard her cell phone ring yet, once again. She quickly, pick up the phone & ask “what is it, now?” she was surprise when the person on the other line wasn’t, Dan. donut, was startled but listen as the familiar voice on the other line said “it’s been a long time. Could you spare me some of your time?” realizing that the person on the other line was her father, she ask “what do you want from me?” to which he respond “it’s an urgent family matter that require your immediate attention. Meet me by the pier near the south side of town.” although, donut was apprehensive about the meeting she agrees since he was after all her, father. Donut didn’t want to cause Dan, any unnecessary apprehension & decided that she should take a taxi instead, of having the family driver take her to the pier. When donut, arrive she saw her father, standing by a dock boat & walk up to him to ask what he needed. Her father didn’t respond to her question & said “you look very well. My daughter has grown up to become a very beautiful, woman.” donut, didn’t impress at his attempt to be fatherly, & simply repeated her question. Seeing that she didn’t want to diverge from the matter at hand her father, obliged by replying “I came to ask that you remove yourself from the Danuwong, family.” taken aback by his response donut, ask “why would I do something like that? they’re my family.” her father, look at her incredulously, & said “your mother & I, are your family.” she scoff at the statement & reminded him “you can’t claim the daughter, that you try to sell on so, many occasion.” anger by her statement donut’s father, said in a heated tone “if you knew half of the thing I know, about the Danuwong, family you wouldn’t think that way!” seeing that the meeting was a mistake donut, briskly reply “I have no, interest in hearing about what you say, you know. If your here to ask for money, here.” as she said that she handed him a large envelope. Not waiting for him to respond donut, explain “this is all the money that I’ve save over the past few year, take it & do whatever, you want just leave me out of it.” with that said donut, turn & walk away. Her father, look on as she walk away & sternly said “do you really, think this small sum of money is what I came back for? Dear daughter, don’t think you have any say in this matter. When worrawech Dan Danuwong, sees those photo of you with that other man, you’ll have no, choice but to leave.”

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol...i just love your fanfics so far...
sorry haven't read much since i got my laptop taken away... :/
but keep goin, you're doin great...XD
and man, her father is a B-stard... :angry:

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Chapter 27: distrust
When Dan, got home he park his car in its usual parking space in the multi-car garage. As he alighted from his vehicle he caught sight of the family car in its regular spot & wonder if donut had already come home from running her errand. Taking out his cell phone he press speed dial #1 & waited for her to pick up. After a few rings he heard her greet him warmly, & proceed to ask her “are you home already?” there was a slight pause before she answers “no. I’m not home. I still have a few item to return.” upon hearing her response Dan, thought to himself how it was strange that she hadn’t taken the family car but he subsequently, figure that she had her reason for not doing, so. Not wanting to dwell on the quandary, any longer Dan, ask her to hurry home & was satisfy when she promise that she would do her best to return, quickly. Once inside the house Dan was met by butler passin, who inform him that his family had gone to visit relative & wouldn’t be coming home for the night. Dan, thank butler passin, for the message & proceed to go upstairs to his room. While walking up the stair he thought to himself that it was a lucky coincident that his family wasn’t going to be home for the night. This would spare donut, from having to deal with them immediately, after accepting his marriage proposal. Inside his room Dan, place the jewelry bag & bouquet of red rose down on his bed & took out a white velvet ring box from his pocket as he said aloud “I hope, you like this.” nearly two hour, had pass before donut, return home. Anxious to be with Dan, she quickly, thanks & pays the taxi driver. She then made her way through the house to the backyard & headed towards the main gazebo. When she got to the gazebo she caught sight of Dan’s back as he stood staring in the opposite direction. She smile & call out to him saying “Dan, I’m back.” thinking that this would cause him to turn to her. however, much to her surprise he remain turn away as he ask her coldly, “where were you?” confuse by the question donut, reply “I told you that I was returning the rented wedding item for, achara.” sensing that something was very wrong donut, ask Dan, “what’s the matter?” using the same cold tone Dan, said “I’m going to give you one last chance to tell me, the truth. Where were you all, morning?” at an utter loss for words donut, stood silent & wonder how he found out about her meeting with her, father. With a conflict look on her face donut, begin to explain why she had met with him when she was suddenly, startled into silence by the menacing expression on Dan’s face as he turns to her. gritting his teeth Dan, yell “you didn’t take the family car because, you were meeting with him, right?!” donut, didn't realize that meeting her father, would cause him to become so, upset & she try to appease his anger by explaining “I was only meeting with him because, he said it was an emergency.” Dan, grew angrier upon hearing her admission & threw the large envelope he held in his hand onto the bench. With an incredulous tone he said “an emergency? I’ve been over those photo in that magazine a hundred time, & I can’t see what emergency could have possible cause you to be in the arm of another, man.” confuse, donut bent down to grab the envelope & took out its content to see what Dan, was talking about. She pulls out an entertainment magazine & was shock to see photo of herself & beam, on the cover with a running headline which read ‘director of the realty company: beam kawee tanjararak, incorporated caught buying lover a home in the countryside’. she recognize that the picture on the cover of the magazine were taken in the house that beam, had bought her & couldn’t believe that they were being use so, completely out of context. Donut threw the magazine onto the ground & ran over to Dan, grabbing his arm to plead with him to listen to her explanation. Furious, he retracted his arm from her grasp causing her to lose her footing & step a few pace back. Regaining her balance donut, anxiously said “Dan, you have to trust me. Please, just let me explain?” as she said this tear gush down her face. Dan didn’t intend to hear her out & reply “trust you? after looking at that I’m suppose to trust you?” donut, couldn't believe that he wouldn’t allow her to explain & in a fit of anger she yell “after all we’ve been through the least you could do is hear me out!” at that statement Dan, grab her by the shoulder & scream “how can you talk about what we’ve gone through when you’re the one who’s cheating on me!” donut, cringed as she felt the pressure of his hand clamp down on her shoulder & yelp out in pain. The sound causes him to only slightly, loosen his grip on her. Wounded both, physically & emotionally donut, could only respond “it’s not like that. Really, it’s not like that. You have to believe me.” seeing that he was hurting her, Dan let go of her shoulder & pleaded in a gentler tone “please, just tell me, that you didn’t accept a house from him? Tell me, that everything in that article is a lie?” donut, sob knowing that she couldn’t tell him what he had asked her. She could only clarify the issue by saying “I only accept the house because, it was design by my, grandfather. I was going to tell you about it but these past few days, have been so, hectic that I just didn’t have the chance to tell you.” Dan could feel the sensation of disappointment wash over his body as he listens to her explanation & proceed to walk away. Seeing him leave donut, move to follow him only to hear him say “I want you out of here by the time I get back. I don’t ever want to hear your excuse ever again.” upon hearing his words donut, lost her bearing & crumple to the ground as burst of sob emitted from deep inside of her. She watches as he walks further, away from her & didn’t realize that he too, was sobbing as he left. Daze, she got up from the ground & stumble through the house towards the main exit. She heard her cell phone constantly, ring but couldn’t bring herself to do anything more than cry. When she had exit the main house she saw the taillight of Dan’s car disappear into the distance. Stun, she stood on the lawn wondering where she was to go now, that Dan, had kick her out. Before she could collect her thought she saw beam, advancing towards her. She saw that he had a worry expression on his face & a copy of what look like a magazine in his hand. When he stood in front of her, donut ask him in between burst of sob “what's going on? Why were those photo in that magazine?” beam, was pain to see her cry & told her that he was having someone look into where the photo had come from. He inform her that he was there to explain everything to, Dan. donut’s sob grew more intense upon the mention of Dan’s name & tearfully, told beam, that Dan, had just kick her out of their house. stung by the turn of event beam, suggest that she come home with him & allow Dan, some time to cool off. He promises that he would take care of everything so, that Dan, would understand that there was nothing, going on between them. Having nowhere else to go donut, reluctantly agree & follow beam, to his car. Dan, didn’t want to explain the situation to his family & simply inform them that he & donut, had broken up because, she want to be with someone else. Dan’s parent couldn’t believe what they heard but didn’t want to pry into their son’s affair. Unlike, his parent Dan’s grandfather, refuse to believe that donut, would ever fall for someone else when he know how much she care for, Dan. The elder Mr. Danuwong, urge his grandson, to figure out what was going on before he threw away the love of his life. Dan, respectfully ask for his grandfather, not to interfere in his business & assure him that he would soon be over, donut. Over the next few days, beam found that he could only standby, & watch as donut’s disposition continue to deteriorate. Not only was she crying incessantly, she was now, unable to stomach any food. He figure that she hadn’t eaten anything for at least, three day, & was worry that she would become ill if things continue in this manner. Without her knowledge beam, call Dan, & ask him out for a meeting & was surprise when the latter agree. That night, the two men, met at a park near beam’s house. There, Dan handed him a box & said “give that to her. it’s all of the things that she didn’t take when she left the house.” upon finishing his statement Dan, begin to walk away when he felt himself being held back by, beam. Staring intently, at Dan, beam asks “do you really, think donut, is the type of person who could cheat on you?” Dan, reply calmly, “I don’t know, what type of person she is but I do know that those photo are real.” furious at Dan’s callousness, beam; angrily reply “I can’t believe she’s killing herself over someone like you. How can she love someone who can’t even trust her?” Dan’s eyes grew wide upon hearing beam’s proclamation & said “since you seem to know how to love her so, well go ahead & take her. I don’t want anything to do with a girl, who doesn’t know where her affection lies.” before beam, had a chance to respond he saw that donut, was staggered towards them. When she was within their close proximity, donut stare at Dan, with an intense bitterness in her eyes & repeats “a girl, who doesn’t know where her affection lies? You think, I don’t know, where my affection lies? Well, since your giving me to him then I should be grateful to you for being so, decisive.” seeing her haggard appearance Dan’s heartache but he couldn’t bring himself to show her any concern & quickly, look away. Not saying another word she went over to retrieve the box of her belonging & begin to walk away from the two, men. She hadn’t gotten very far when she suddenly, collapse onto the ground sending the content of the box crashing to the ground. Seeing her sprawl out on the ground Dan & beam, rush over to her side & saw that she was now, unconscious. Dan, looks at beam, & ask “what happen to her?” beam, glare at Dan, & reply “you happen to her. She’s been crying all day & night, & refuse to eat because, of you. Are you an idiot? do you think that if she didn’t love you she would be this distress?” Dan, sat stun & could only watch as beam, hoisted donut, in his arm & carry her off towards the house. As he watch beam, carry donut, away Dan, ask himself whether, he had really, made a mistake but was unsure, what he should do next.

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
Her father is a b-stard...man...
and poor donut...T_T
dan should have listen to reasons first before deciding on them...

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Chapter 28: shattered
By the dim light of the lamppost on the side of the park walkway Dan, could see all of donut’s personal effect strewn on the ground. He hastily, walks over, bent down & begins to place the entire item back into the box. He only stops upon seeing the shattered piece of the hanging ornament which he had given to her on her 16th birthday. He knew that salvaging their relationship would be as difficult as trying to piece together the shattered ornament. Holding onto the box Dan, ran towards beam’s house & saw that his car was no, longer in the driveway. He took out his cell phone & call beam, to ask which hospital he intend, to take, donut. Beam, didn’t want to answer Dan’s question but reconsider upon thinking that donut, would most likely, want to see him when she wake up. Reluctantly, he told Dan, the name of the hospital that he was heading towards. Driving with reckless abandon both men, made their way to the intend, hospital & stay in the waiting area as donut, was brought into a personal hospital room & hook up to an IV. Within an hour, a doctor, emerge from her room & inform them that her condition was stable & that she only fainted due to extreme exhaustion & a lack of nutrition. The doctor, note that donut, would need her rest & thought it would be best if they came back in the morning, once she had sufficient time to recover. Even though, they weren’t allow to enter her hospital room both, Dan & beam, insist on staying in the waiting area until they were permitted to visit her. After a long period of silence Dan, finally declare “this is my fault. I should have never doubted her.” beam, look over at Dan, & scoff as he ask “you’ve been with her for so, long why couldn’t you give her the benefit of the doubt? within these last six year, she’s had no, one in her eyes except, you.” Dan, bury his face into his hand & felt the level of his remorse only increase upon hearing beam’s word. Listlessly, he replies “I’ll work my whole life to make this up to her. I’ll never doubt her again, but I don’t know, if she’s willing to forgive me.” seeing Dan’s pain expression beam, place a reassuring hand on his shoulder & said “this all happen because, I fail to realize that buying her that house was, inappropriate. I want you to know that I didn’t intend on causing a rift between you two.” Dan was surprise by beam’s declaration but clarify “ultimately, I’m the one who hurtled her. I was suppose to be the one to provide her with unconditional love & understanding but it’s just like me to act before thinking.” in a moment, of heartfelt weakness Dan, admit “I was so, scare that she was going to leave me that I think, I purposely, push her away. If I lose her now, I don’t think that I’ll be able to carry on.” beam, had always thought that his love for donut, was greater than the love that Dan, had for her. However, at that moment, he realizes that it was Dan, who was her soul mate & that it was Dan, who she needed. In that instance, beam truly, resign himself to the role of her pee chai, & decided that he would do his utmost to help Dan & donut, reunite. As they sat waiting for morning, to come beam, saw that Dan was holding a piece of what look like the tail end of a hanging ornament & ask “what’s that?” Dan, look at the object he held in his hand & reply “it’s the gift I gave her on her 16th birthday, but it was shattered when she drop the box.” beam, could tell that the item held sentimental value to the couple & ask “can you get another one?” Dan, look quizzically, at him & ask “what do you mean?” beam, reply “if it’s something of importance you should find a way to get another one & give it to her when you apologize.” Dan, thought to himself that it would only take a few hour, for him to remake the ornament & ask beam, to stay at the hospital to watch over her while he went to do, so. When Dan, had finish remaking a replica of the hanging ornament he rush back to the hospital & was surprise to find that beam, was no, longer in the waiting area. He look into donut’s room & saw that beam, wasn’t there, either. He watches as donut, turn her body to face the door & realize that she was awake & alert. Without any time, to waste he rush into her hospital room & stare at her with a worry expression on his face. Her eyes grew wide upon seeing him but quickly, turn away to face the opposite wall. Dan, went to the bedside to grab a hold of her hand asking apprehensively, “are you feeling, ok? I was so, worry about you.” she pull her hand from his grasp & tuck it inside her blanket before replying “thank you, worrawech Dan danuwong, for your concern.” her cold tone wasn’t something he was accustomed to & felt as though each formal word that came from her mouth was a dagger to his heart. Sitting down in the chair beside her bed he tries to contain his emotion as he said “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have doubted you. I know, now that you didn’t do anything to betray me. I can’t tell you…” interrupting his apology donut, turn to face him as she reply “like you said to me earlier, I don’t ever want to hear your excuse again. Just leave there’s nothing, left between us.” Dan could feel the tear escape his eyes upon hearing her words & could do nothing, more than stare at her. Trying to regain his composure he held up the replicated hanging ornament & ask “can’t we be like this? I want to show you that even if something is destroy it can become whole again. give me a chance to make us whole again?” donut, took the hanging ornament from his hand & look at it longingly, but finally, handed it back to him saying “it’s not the same. No, matter how much you try to make it whole again, it’ll never be what it once was.” while her words were disheartening Dan, couldn’t give up & embrace her, tightly. He pleaded with her as he said “please, let me love you, again?” breaking free from their embrace donut, sob as she reply “if you love me let me go?” seeing her pain as she spoke Dan, could do nothing, more than release her. He watches as she turn away from him & knew that he had lost her. Not wanting to cause her any more pain he stumbles out of the hospital room & walk down the long hallway. Donut, sob miserably, as she recall Dan’s pain expression & knew that her words had hurt him, deeply. When she was able to regain her composure she said unenthusiastically, “you can come out, now.” she look over to the bathroom door & watch as her father, emerge from his conceal hiding spot. He smile at her & said “this is all for the best. I’ll tell you about the real nature of the danuwong, family & you’ll come to realize why they treated you so, well. When you know, the truth you’ll want to help me recover what they stole from us.” donut, look at his smiling face & wonder how a father, could be so, happy to cause his only daughter, so much pain. Indifferently, she asks him “you said that there’s proof that Dan’s grandfather was involved in grandfather’s case?” her father, confirm that he did indeed, have sufficient evidence to prove that fact. Donut, listen as her father, recount the detail of her grandfather’s sordid past. He told her that because, of her grandfather’s dishonorable action her grandmother, had decided to divorce him & take the family away. He recollects that as a child he had hated his father, because he had caused the family to become disjointed. Donut’s father, explain that his mother’s new husband, wasn’t a good man, & regularly, beat her. Using all of these reasons her father, rationalized that he turns to gambling as a mean of coping with the harsh reality of his life. Donut wasn’t interested in his excuse for his past action & asks that he get to the point of his story. Seeing her agitation donut’s father, quickly told her that earlier, that month, he had been contact by the staff from the prison where her grandfather, had die to pick up his personal effect. Her father, explain that he went to the prison & retrieve the item & found several legal document conceal in his father’s suit. Not understanding the content of the legal document he decided to take them to a law firm. The legal aide at the law firm inform him that the document were supply contract for the purchase of multiple steel building material. The legal aid indicates that the contract was fully executed by his father, president danuwong, & a third party vendor. Her father, explain that the information, had come as a shock to him since he knew that his father, was the only individual from DP unlimited to be charge in connection to the collapse home. Being astute, donut realizes that her grandfather must have taken the blame for the whole incident. She look at her father, & ask “what do you intend, to do?” her father, look at her sternly, & reply “I plan on making these document public knowledge so, that president danuwong, doesn’t escape his responsibility, any longer. if the Danuwong, family want this to remain bury then I think, we should ask for compensation, right?” donut, look at him with the expression of distaste on her face & ask “so, your plan is to extort money from them?” her father, grew agitated upon hearing her question & reply “how can you call it extortion when it's clearly, compensation for our pain & suffering.” donut, knew that she wouldn’t get anywhere trying to argue with him & simply ask “do you think that's what grandfather, would have wanted? He obviously, conceals that document for a reason.” her father became anger by her constant questioning & reply “I know he was force to keep quiet. Why would anyone take all the blame for something this big?” donut, didn’t respond to her father’s question. She knew that he didn’t have the compassion to understand how a person could be self-sacrificing for those they love. She then begin to worry about what would happen to grandfather danuwong, Dan, his family & the company if the document became public knowledge. With no, intention of helping her father, carry out his malicious plan donut, desperately tries to figure out what she could do to protect everyone in the danuwong, family.

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Chapter 29: Sudden change of heart
To protect Dan & his family, from her father, donut realizes that she would need to stoop to his level in order to gain his trust. Determine to do & say anything necessary, to ensure the safety, of her love ones donut, quickly begin to take on the personal, of a ruthless & vengeful, woman. Turning her attention to her father, she ask, pointedly “How much compensation were you planning on asking for?” Her father pause, before replying, “I want half of their assets.” Donut rolls her eyes, scoff & ask, “Half? Is that all?” Confuse by altered demeanor, her father counter, “How much were you thinking?” Staring at him intently, she replied, “I want it all.” Suspicious, of his daughter’s sudden, change of heart, he asks, “You want it all? A moment ago, it seems as though you were against the idea of extorting money, from them.” Seeing that her father, was beginning to doubt her behavior, donut coldly respond, “Don’t make the mistake of thinking that I’m helping you for the sake of money. You may not know this but I’ve spent the past, six year, thinking that those people love me out of the kindness, of their heart but now, I’ve come to realize that they only treated me well, to appease their own guilt-ridden conscience.” As she spoke, she could still, see the distrust in her father’s eyes & continue, “I’ll help you get the money, but in return I want that contract.” Donut’s father, was surprise, by her request, & asks, “Why do you need these?” To which she replied, “You may see those contract, as bargaining chips but I see them as perfect, weapon to destroy both, their company, & good, family name.” Although, he was still, wary of her ulterior motive donut’s father, contemplated her comment, & thought that it was entirely, plausible for her to want to help him as a mean of fulfilling her own desire to seek revenge. Even though, he was beginning to believe that donut, was now, on his side her father, was still, very cautious, & said, “I can give you the copy of the contract, but I won’t hand over the original.” Not having any use for copy she replied, “I want the original.” Her father, looks at her sternly, & asks, “Why do you need the original so, badly?” Donut shook her head & replied, with an irritated tone, “I need the original so, a third party, can authenticate their validity, before I can reveal them to the public.” Mulling over her rationale donut’s father, finally conceded to her request, & replied, “I’ll get you the original, after I’ve made copies for myself.” Donut nodded her head to indicate that she agrees. Before any more could be said beam, walk into the hospital, room & went over to donut’s bedside. He looks over at donut’s father, held up a manila envelope & said, “He’s the one who took the photo of us & leak them to the media.” Beam, was surprise, when donut, suddenly took hold of his hand & said, “I know, it was him. He did it for my benefit.” Turning his attention back to donut, beam stares & repeated, “For your benefit?” Donut nodded, her head & pull beam, down to sit next to her on the hospital, bed while she asks, “Will you promise not to tell anyone about my father, being here, or about his involvement, with that leak photo?” Beam, didn't respond & couldn't figure out what was going on. Seeing his confusion, donut continue, “There are things, I can’t explain to you now, but if you care for me, you’ll do as I ask.” Seeing that he'd no, other option, beam nodded, his head to acquiesce to her request. With that matter, settle donut, took the manila envelope from his hand, pass it over to her father, & said, “Get rid of that.” Her father took the content from her hand & nodded his head. Turning back to beam, donut ask, “Would you be willing, to help me with something else?” Beam, look quizzically, at her & replied, “Of course, anything.” She smile & explain, “I need you to use your contact, to set up a joint press conference between, your company & DP unlimited.” Beam, was baffled by her request, & sat silent. Seeing that he was non-responsive, donut continues, “If it’s something that you don’t want to do, then I'll figure something else out.” Sensing that there was more to her request than she was willing, to let on beam, play along & replied, “I’ll do that for you.” She hugs him tightly, & thanks, him before asking, him to help her complete the hospital, discharge paper & take her home. Beam, left the hospital, room to comply, with her request. Left alone, with his daughter, donut’s father asks, “Why're you getting him involved?” Donut, look at him & answer, “Because, I need to use his contact, to set everything up for me. The danuwong would never agree to attend a press conference that I put together.” Donut’s father, realize that his daughter, had put a lot of thought into her plan & was now, reassure that his decision to hand over the original, contract was correct. Before taking his leave her father comment, with an amused tone, “That’s why, I always say that 'hell, hath no, fury like a woman, scorned'. Seeing you like this makes me very proud.” Donut, sat silent, disgusted by her father’s compliment. Although, donut was nearly, fully recover she feign weakness, to prompt beam, to hold onto her tightly, as he guided her out of the hospital. She was sure; to make the force closeness, seem genuine since she knows that her father would be close by watching her. Once beam, had helped her into his car she glance in the rearview mirror, & saw her father, emerge discreetly, from behind a pillar, watching their interaction. She was sure, that her father would be satisfied; to see her use her feminine wiles to secure beam’s loyalties. On their way, back to beam’s house donut; begin to fill him in on the situation, & request, that he keep this a secret, from Dan & his family. Beam protest, that her plan was too, dangerous given her father’s volatile disposition & added, that at the very least they should inform Dan, of what was going on. Donut explain, that in order, for her plan to work she would need Dan, to react to her with his raw emotion. Beam, realize that she'd already, gotten herself in too, deep & know that she would need his help if her plan was to work. Reluctantly, he agrees, to keep quiet & promise that he would do his part to the best of his ability. Donut was grateful, for his help & hope that everything would go as she plan. After her father, had deliver the original, copies of the supply, contract donut, proceed to set up a meeting with Dan’s grandfather. Although, Dan’s grandfather didn't know, what she wants to discuss, he happily, agree to the meeting. He hopes that he would be able to figure out what'd happen between, her & Dan. With the meeting schedule donut, instructed her father, to remain conceal until, the day, of the press conference to avoid any complications. She reassures him that she would've the sign asset transfer agreement, to him, shortly. On the day, of the meeting beam, drop donut, off in front of the danuwong, house & told her to call him if she needed anything. He was meeting with several, lawyer & would be back to pick her up, afterwards. Donut, took a deep breath & knock on the front door. She was startled, when it was Dan, who answers the door. Trying to remain calm, she look at him quickly, before walking into the house without any further, acknowledgment of his presence. As she walks by him, he grabs a hold of her arm & asks, “Am I invisible to you?” Pulling her arm from his grasps, without turning to face him, she replied, coldly “Yes, you're.” Stun, by her response, Dan could only utter, “Even if that’s the case, you should know that you’ll always be the only one in my eyes. I’ll wait, for you for as long as it takes.” Donut’s heart ache to hear the bewildered, tone in his voice but suppressed any emotion, from her own voice as she replied, “You can do whatever, you want. It’s of no, consequence to me.” Without another word, she proceeds to make her way, to his grandfather’s study room. In the main study, donut sat down in front of Dan’s grandfather, & said, “I’ll make this brief. My father informs me, of some of your dealings with our family, & I want to come here, to confirm a few things.” Dan’s grandfather, sat stun, by her statement, & took note of her altered demeanor. Before he could respond, donut places several, documents on his desk & asks, “You’re familiar, with those, aren’t you?” Dan’s grandfather looks through the contract, sighs & replied that he was familiar, with the document. Donut respond, to his admission, by saying, “Good, at least, you aren’t going to try to deny it.” Dan’s grandfather took a deep breath & asks, “Is this why you broke up with, Dan?” Donut replied, unenthusiastically “I didn’t come here, to discuss that. My father & I, think that it’s only fitting that you compensate us for the pain & suffering, you’ve cause.” Dan’s grandfather, couldn't believe the words that was coming out from donut’s mouth but was willing, to consent to all of her demand. He watches as she place an asset transfer agreement, on his desk. Donut saw that he wasn't interested in the agreement; she'd place before him & said, “Sign that & we’ll continue to pretend that you'd nothing, to do with my grandfather’s tragic end.” Without as much as a glance over the agreement, Dan’s grandfather, sign it & handed it back to her. Surprise, donut asks, “Aren’t you even curious, as to what you just sign away?” Dan’s grandfather took a deep breath & replied, “I don’t care. I’m more concern, with whether; you realize what it is that you're doing.” Donut, did her best to conceal her emotion, as she watch grandfather danuwong’s pain expression, & said, silently to herself, “I’m sorry, grandfather danuwong. Please, know that I’m doing, this for you.” Donut, proceed to leave the danuwong, house having accomplish what she'd come for & subsequently, met with her father, to show him the sign asset transfer agreement. When her father, saw the agreement, he quickly, made a grab for it only to have donut, quickly place it back into her briefcase. Surprise, he ask, her what she was doing. She reminded him, “I told you, that I won’t give you the transfer agreement, until you did your part at tomorrow’s press conference.” Recalling their previous, conversation donut’s father replied, “I was so, excited to see the agreement, that I temporarily, lost my reason. Don’t worry, about anything I’ll be there tomorrow, & I'll let everyone know where those contract, originated from.” She nodded her head at him & made her way, out to leave.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awh, that is just screw up. dunt tell me sumthin bad is going to happen. plz, i need more love scenes between dan n donut, they're so cute together..

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Chapter 30 : Separation
Exiting her father’s safe house donut, caught sight of Dan’s piercing brown eyes as he stare intently, at her. She watches apprehensively, as he made his way, closer to where she stood. As he approach her, she glance back towards the entrance of the house & could see that the once, close door was now, slightly ajar. Given her distance from the house she knows, that her father, was well within, earshot & was worry, that this encounter would be the unraveling of all of her plan. Donut, took a deep breath, thought to herself that she'd already, come this far, & was determined not to allow Dan, to ruin her plan. Before Dan, could say anything donut lash out, at him asking; “Now, you’re following me?!” She was surprise, to see that her hostile behavior, towards him hadn't worked to alter his expression, & stood still, waiting for him to respond. Dan, stare into her eyes & replied, “Yes, I follow you. I want to ask if you need anything aside, from that asset transfer agreement.” Taken aback by his statement, donut thought, quickly before asking, “So, did your grandfather, already tell you about all of his past, sins? Do you know that he’s the one that cause the punlerdwongsakul family, name to be ruined or that he’s the reason, my family, was torn apart?” Dan nodded, his head to indicate that his grandfather, had indeed, informed him of everything. Upon, receiving this confirmation, donut asks, further “If that’s the case, then why're you here?” Dan replied, in a decisive tone, “I came here, to tell you that our family, will take full responsibility, for the past, & that I’ll await, your arrival at tomorrow’s press conference.” Donut, was stun, that Dan, had figure out that she was behind the press conference & ask, “If you know, that I’m the one who set up the press conference why would you attend?” Dan pauses, for a moment, before replying, “Because, you need to know that you’re the most important person, in my life. I’m willing; to sacrifice everything if there’s a chance that you’ll come back to me.” Donut, could no, longer suppress the tear, which had accumulated in her eyes from descending down her face but quickly, wipe them away, before saying, “This change nothing. If you come to tomorrow’s press conference, I’m going make sure, you lose everything.” Seemingly, unaffected by her harsh words Dan, embrace her tightly, & said with a trembling voice, “I lost everything the moment, I lost you. I promise myself, that I would never doubt our love again, & trust that one day, you’ll willing, allow me to embrace you, again.” With that said Dan, reluctantly broke away, from their embrace & walk away. Donut, watch as Dan, drove away, & said to herself, “Thank you, for believing in us. I promise, that I’ll return to you.” Seeing her daze state donut’s father, quickly made his way, to where she stood & ask, “You aren’t going to let him ruin our plans, are you?” Donut, wipes away, her remaining tear, & shook her head to indicate that she fully, intend on continuing with their plan. Despite, donut’s reassurance her father, took note of the pain, expression on her face & decided that he would bring his copy of the contract, in case, she back out of their plan at the last moment. The next morning, dozens of reporter, gather in the meeting room where the press conference was being held & waited, anxiously for representatives from beam's realties & DP unlimited to arrive. Donut’s father sat amongst the reporter, in the back row & scans the room looking for his daughter. A short while later, beam, a representative from his company, Dan & his father, took their seat at the main table in front of the room. Beam, stood up & thank, the reporters, for taking their time, to attend the press conference. He inform them, that the purpose of today’s press conference, was to make a public announcement, that the two, companies would begin to work on several, projects together as partners, in the construction & sale of homes throughout Thailand. The reporters, all begin to simultaneously, ask questions regarding the new partnership. Donut’s father, grew more agitated as the press conference, continue. Cautiously, he made his way, into the hallway & call, donut. Once, he heard her pick up on the other line he ask, “Where are you? The press conference is almost over.” He could hear a slight pause before donut replied, “I’ve reconsider the matter. Since they’ve agree, to transfer, all of their assets to us, we should just leave it at that. Come back to the safe house & I’ll give you the transfer agreement.” Enraged by her double cross donut’s father replied, “I never intend to let them off the hook. If you won’t come & take care of things, I'll.” Without another word, donut’s father, hung up the phone & barged into the meeting room. Donut, emerge from a nearby, hotel room & said aloud, “I always knew you would never let it go!” Donut’s father’s sudden, intrusion into the meeting room causes everyone to look back & stare at him. Dan, stood up from his seat astonish, to see donut’s father, & look over to beam, who didn't appear to be as surprise. Turning his attention, back to donut’s father, Dan watch as he pull a stack of paper from his coat to exclaim, “I’m sure, the reporters, in this room are interested to hear about some of your company’s other partnerships!” All of the reporters clamored, for him to continue as they begin to take snapshot of him. He made his way, to the main table & declared to the room, “These are supply, contracts that I've been able to unearth. They prove that the former, president of DP unlimited, had a part in the embezzlement case, years ago. Their company’s former president, force my father, to take all of the blame for the death, cause by the collapse homes that their company, built.” The outrageous, disclosure sent the reporters, into a crazed frenzy, as they all shouted out, questions regarding his statement. In light of the current situation, Dan sat back down in his chair defeated. He & his father knew that this was the beginning of the end of their company. Donut’s father, was about to continue his speech when his daughter’s sudden, appearance into the room stop him dead in his track. He watch as she made her way, up the front of the room & saw that she was follow by several, men in suits. Dan’s eyes grew wide upon, seeing donut, & saw that she'd now, lock her gaze upon, him. He recognize that the familiar, warmth of her gaze which had been missing from the previous, encounter had seemingly, return. When she reaches the front of the room she quickly, address everyone & said, “Ladies & gentlemen, you can’t believe a word of this man’s lies. I hold here, the original, copies of his so, call evidence & have had them review by a team of legal, expert. They'll attest to the fact, that the former, president’s signature on these contract, was added after the contract, had been executed.” Anger by her outright lie, donut’s father, grab her arm & screamed, “You're lying! You know, that everything on those contracts is authentic! You can’t hide the truth, any longer; I'll have justice for my father!” Donut pulls her arm away, from her father, & replied, “Oh, so you say you're here, for justice? Well, can you explain to everyone what the purpose of this asset transfer agreement, is?” As she finish her statement, donut held up the asset transfer agreement, & continue, “During, my investigation of this matter, I came upon, this document, that states that you, am suthee punlerdwongsakul will be the sole benefactor of a complete transfer of assets from the danuwong family.” Stun, by his daughter, cunningness donut’s father replied, “That just proves that they were willing, to use their money, to cover up the truth.” Donut scoffed & said, “You’re a very ignorant, man! The former president, sign this transfer agreement, to buy me sufficient time, to disprove your fake evidence.” Seeing that he'd been completely & utterly, outplayed her father, sunk to the ground & glare at his daughter. Realizing that he'd lost all hope of getting the danuwong family, fortune donut’s father, suddenly grabs her & took out a large pocket knife. Moving away, from the front of the room he held the knife against her neck. Everyone in the room gasps, as they saw the young, girl being held hostage. Seeing her in danger, Dan quickly, leapt across the table to get closer, to her. As Dan, advance towards them donut’s father, apply pressure onto the knife causing her skin to break which result, in a sudden, gush of blood, trickling down her neck. She screams out, in pain, causing Dan, to stop advancing. Frantic about her safety, Dan yell out, “Let her go!” Donut’s father continues, to walk backwards, pulling her along as he demanded, “Get me a car, now! If you want to see her alive, have 1 billion baht ready, by tonight!” Having no, other choice Dan, quickly call out, to have a car brought to the front of the hotel, for donut’s father. He & beam, slowly advance watching as her father, drag her into the car & drove away. Dan & beam were horrified, when they saw that several, police cars had begun their pursuit of her father. They both believe that paying the ransom would be the safest way, of ensuring that she would return unharmed. They fear, that involvement, from the police, would only add to the likelihood, that her already, unstable father, would cause her harm but with the pursuit well underway, neither could do anything to help the situation. Fearful, for her life donut sob & pleaded, with her father, to turn himself in. Anger, by her continue, insolence he slap her across the face sending her small frame crashing against the car door. She contemplated opening the car door & jumping out but realize that with their current speed doing, so would cause her to be kill, instantly. She looks into the side view mirror, & saw that several, police cars were quickly, approaching. She held on tightly, as her father, speed up & prays that she would come out of this ordeal, alive. Donut’s father was frantic as he saw the police cars closing in on his vehicle & decided that he would make a sharp turn to throw them off his trail. His sudden, jerk of the steering wheel couple with the car dangerous, speed sent it onto it's side wheel & cause it to flip over repeatedly, before it finally, stop upside, down. Several, police officer, quickly made their way, to the wreckage, & pull donut & her father, out. Dan & beam, arrive on the scene just as the officer, had successfully, pull them out. They both rush over to donut, as she was being place onto a gurney, & hoisted onto the ambulance. Given her & her father’s serious, injuries the EMT personnel, block both men, from coming onto the ambulance & advised them to follow behind to the hospital. When Dan & beam, arrive at the hospital, they saw that donut, was being push into the emergency, room. Dan, rush to her side & grab a hold of her bruise hands sobbing, while he repeatedly, said “You’ll be ok. I’m here. Don’t leave me.” The ER nurse, strip donut’s hands from Dan’s grasps, & told him, that he couldn't enter the emergency, room. Dan, slump to the ground as he watches the ER staff, wheel her into the operating room. Beam, help Dan, up onto a chair & said, “She’ll be ok. She’s strong; you've to have faith, in her.” Unable to speak Dan, simply stare at the ER, entrance daze. After nearly, nine hour of waiting, an ER doctor, finally came out of the operating room & walk up to the two, men. The doctor sighs & said, “I’m sorry, to tell you this but the male, accident victim was pronounce dead upon, arrival.” Anger, by the doctor’s statement, Dan grabs his coat & scream, “I don’t care, about him! How is she?!” Beam, pull his friend, away from the doctor, apologize & ask, “Please, tell us how the female, patient is doing?” The doctor, straighten out his coat & replied, “She sustain major, head trauma from the impact of the crash but was very lucky, to have survive. She’s in stable condition, now but I regret to inform you that she’s slip into a coma.” Stun, by the doctor’s statement, Dan toppled back onto his seat & repeat, “Coma?” The doctor continue, “Yes, she’s in a coma, but her vitals are strong. We don’t know how long she’ll be in this comatose state but everything hinges on the strength of her will to survive." Dan, sat speechless, & couldn't bear the thought of being separated from her for another moment.

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
this is the end of my fanfic everyone. hope you guys like it. i'll try writing more next time. if i do i'll updated...

Chapter 31: Forever yours
Dan’s unhappy, reminiscence of his past, with donut, was suddenly, interrupted by the sound of his grandfather’s persistent, coughing. Acting quickly, Dan pours a tall glass of warm water, for his grandfather, to relieve his distress. He suggests that his grandfather, rest & watch as he close his eyes peacefully. While his grandfather slept Dan, listen to the droning sound that was being emitted from the heart monitoring machine. The dull beeping reminded him of the sound he listens to day in & day out, in donut’s hospital, room. It'd been nearly, a year, since they were separated, but to Dan, it felt as though it'd been an eternity. He realizes that today, was the first day, he'd fail, to visit her in the hospital, & long to be by her side. Back at the hospital, a training nurse & her trainee were making their rounds when they enter donut’s private hospital, room. The training nurse, place her clipboard on a nearby, table & explain the required procedure when dealing with comatose patient. Once, she'd complete her instruction the training nurse ask, if her trainee, understood. Since the trainee, had been too, preoccupied with looking around the room she hadn't heard a single word. The training nurse, saw that she wasn't paying attention & scold, “Stop looking around the room & pay attention to what I'm saying!” Bowing, apologetically the trainee quickly, replied “I’m so, sorry. The room just took me by surprise. There must be a thousand, sunflowers in here.” The training nurse, look around & conceded, “I guess, it's a strange sight the first time, you step in here, but in time, you’ll get use to it.” Curious, the trainee ask, “Who's this patient, & why're there so, many sunflower, in her room?” The training nurse replied, “The patient’s name is donut manasanan punlerdwongsakul, she’s been like that for nearly, a year. Her boyfriend, comes to visit her everyday, with a new bouquet of sunflower, & stays for at least, a couple of hour.” The trainee, was intrigued by the information, & asks, “What does he do here, for that many hours, if she’s comatose?” Contemplating the question, the training nurse replied, “Some of the other nurse has overheard him talking to her about his day, or telling her about his family. Others have seen him comb her hair, message her limb, cut her nails & even just held her hands, silently.” The trainee looks over at donut, & comment, “Even if she’s like that I still, think that she’s very lucky.” Hearing her remark, the training nurse said, “We need to complete our rounds. Let’s go.” As they made their way, out of the room the trainee, look back at donut, once more & notice that there was sudden, rapid movement, with her eyes. She grabs the training nurse, & announces, “We need to call a doctor, now! I saw rapid movement, with her eyes!” The training nurse, quickly rush over to donut, & notice the movement, as well. She quickly, presses the button to summon a doctor, & within, a few minutes, the resident neurologist, enter the room & begin to look over donut’s condition. Beam, arrive just in time, to see the commotion in donut’s hospital, room & rush in. He was quickly, ushered out & told to wait, outside while the hospital, staff works. He watches anxiously, & worry, that donut’s condition, had taken a turn for the worse. After nearly, twenty minutes, the doctor & several, nurses exit donut’s room & were intercepted by beam, who inquired after her condition. The doctor, folded his arm & replied, “I’m happy, to inform you that she’s suffer, very little cognitive damage which is quite miraculous, given the severity of her head trauma. She’s awake, but may experience a bout of blurred vision. However, this should resolve itself in a couple of weeks. You can go into visit her, now.” Beam, hug the doctor, gratefully & rush into her room he was thrill to see her sitting up in her hospital, bed looking in his direction. Donut’s eyes narrow as she ask, “Dan, is that you?” Beam, walk up closer, to her & replied, “No, it’s me, p'beam.” Looking at her happily, he continues, “You’ve finally, come back to us.” Donut nodded, her head as tear, escape her eyes. She look around & could make out the dim image of the sunflower, that were sprawl out all across her room. She look back to beam, & ask, “Why're there so, many sunflower, here?” Beam smile & replied, “Dan, brings them to you, everyday. He once, told me that you love the summer solstice, because it’s they day, you found his warm, family. Even though, you couldn’t see it while you were sleeping, he wanted to bring you the warmth of the sun. These sunflower, serve that purpose.” Donut, tear as she listens to beam’s words & asks, “Where is he, now? I want to see him.” Beam, slightly pause & said hesitantly, “Grandfather Danuwong, is very ill. He’s back at the house taking care of him, now.” Upon, hearing the news donut, move to get off her bed but was stop by beam, who advised her that she wasn't well, enough to leave the hospital. Frantic, donut replied, “I've to go home. If you won’t help me, I’ll go on my own.” Beam knew, that donut, would stop at nothing, to accomplish what she set her mind to & reluctantly, agree to take her to the danuwong house. He receives permission from her primary, doctor to leave the hospital, for a short period of time. The doctor noted that it was important, for her to return to the hospital, before the next morning, for further, observation. Beam promise that he would bring her back, shortly. On their way, to the danuwong house donut, couldn't sit still, as she was worry, about grandfather danuwong condition. Seeing her discomfort, beam drove as quickly, as was safety, possible. Beam, help donut, to the entrance of the danuwong house & knock on the door. The pair was greeted, by butler passin, who was shock, to see donut, still in her hospital, gown. Before butler passin, could properly, ask about her condition, donut rush by him & headed upstairs. Beam, quickly follow behind to ensure, that she was ok, & watch as she barged into grandfather danuwong bedroom. Startled, by the sound of the oak door, as they swung wide open Dan’s eyes grew wide upon, seeing donut, standing in the doorway. The two, lock eyes & look longingly, at one another before donut, broke away, from their gaze. She made her way, into the bedroom & took her place by Dan’s side. She quickly, grabs grandfather danuwong hand & call out to him. Grandfather Danuwong eyes fluttered open upon, hearing himself being call. He was amaze, to see donut’s beautiful, face staring at him & ask, “Is that you, donut? Is that really, you?” Donut nodded her head as tear, gushes down her cheek & replied, “It’s me. Now, that I’ve return you can’t think of leaving me.” Grandfather Danuwong sobs, as he heard her words & said, “Since I've seen you, I can leave this world in peace.” Donut, shook her head vehemently, & replied, “But you can’t leave. Dan hasn’t proposed to me, yet. You haven’t witness, our wedding; you haven’t held our children, in your arms. If you leave now, I’ll never forgive you.” Grandfather Danuwong was astonish, by her words & resolutely replied, “For you both, I'll continue to fight & do my best to stay here, to witness, your happiness.” Donut smile, & wipe away, her tear, & proceed to hug grandfather danuwong, tightly thanking, him repeatedly. Feeling Dan, take her by the hand donut, release grandfather danuwong, from her grasps, to look over at him. She was shock, to see that he'd gotten down on one knee & held an open white velvet box with his other hand. Inside the box sat a beautiful, diamond ring which sparkles, brilliantly. Donut’s eyes grew wide as she looks earnestly, at Dan’s tear, stain face. He took a deep breath & asks, “Manasanan donut punlerdwongsakul, will you marry me?” Stun, donut drop to her knee & align herself with Dan’s position, before replying, “Yes, I'll.” Dan, look over at his grandfather’s smiling face, return the smile, & proceed to embrace donut, tightly. Knowing that the couple, would need time, alone grandfather danuwong call out, to beam, “Beam, have you come to visit me?!” Beam, immediately understood his intent, & replied, “Yes, I've. I would like to visit with you by myself.” Turning his attention, to the couple, on the floor he said, “It would be nice, if you two, would leave us alone so, that I could visit with grandfather danuwong, in peace.” Grateful, for the gesture Dan & donut smile, at beam & grandfather danuwong, & left him to beam’s care. Sitting alone in his bedroom Dan, look over her face lovingly, & ask, “Are you really, here? Am I dreaming?” Donut smile & replied, “I’m really, here.” Dan, hugs her tightly, & said, “I’ll never let go of you, again.” Tear, stream down her face as she listen to his gentle, tone & ask him, “Is that why you carry my engagement, ring around with you, all the time?” Dan chuckle, at her observation & replied, “Of course. You may not know this but I even bring it with me when I shower, just in case.” The couple laughs, happily at his comment, & thanks, the heaven, for letting them be together once, again. Grandfather Danuwong doctor, were amaze, by his incredible, recovery & figure that it was due, to his strong will to live. He corrects, them by saying that his recovery, was due, to the unwavering love he'd receive from his future, granddaughter-in-law. Grandfather Danuwong insists that Dan & donut, wed within, the next month, & instruct everyone to start working on their wedding, preparation. Within, two weeks, all of the wedding, preparation for Dan & donut's wedding, had been complete. The day of the wedding, quickly came as all of Dan & donut’s family & friends, were in attendance. The wedding ceremony, was everything that donut, could've ever, dream of & for once, in her life she was proud, to be the center of attention. She noted to herself that Dan must've comment, on her beauty, more than a hundred times, that day, & was please, to see that he was becoming such an expressive partner. Donut was a little disappointed that AA & achara had missed the wedding ceremony. However, since AA & achara, had immigrated to Japan, for his career, she was relieve that they would at least, be able to attend the wedding, reception. Donut was thrill when she saw AA, achara & their beautiful, daughter arrive at the wedding reception. She & Dan greeted, them warmly, & noted how beautiful, their baby, daughter was. Achara ask her daughter, to say warm, wishes for the happiness of her god-parents, on their special day. Donut, look at her god-daughter’s beautiful, smile & said, “Her lovely, smile is enough, blessing for me & Dan.” Dan, look at donut, as she fawned over the baby, & thought to himself what a good, mother she would be one day. Later on that night, donut saw beam, arrive with his date & nudge, Dan. She smile & said, “Look, its beam & his girlfriend. Don’t you think they make a really, cute couple?” Dan smile & replied, “Yes, they’re very cute, but shouldn’t you be more concern, with how cute, we're instead?” Donut laughs at his comment & replied, “I’m cute. You’re just ok.” Once, the wedding festivities had concluded, Dan led his wife, to their honeymoon suite, which was reserve in the same hotel, as their wedding reception. He sat on the bed waiting, anxiously for her to reappear from the bathroom & asked, “Aren’t you done, yet?” She bashfully, replied “I need a little bit more time, to look good, for you.” Dan smile, to himself & wonder, what she was doing. His eyes grew wide upon, seeing her exit the bathroom in a very small sleeping garment & said, “If I know, you look like that under your clothes I would've ask you to marry, me sooner.” Donut blushes, at his comment, & made her way, onto their bed. She quickly, covers herself & lays her head on his chest. As she listen to the beating of his heart she said, “Your heart is beating so, fast. Are you as nervous, as me?” He lifted her chin up so, that she could see his face & replied, “It’s not beating fast because, I’m nervous. It’s beating fast because, I’m anxious.” Donut, could feel her face redden, & quickly, look away. Her bashful, reaction cause Dan, to smile, as he tilt her face up once, more to gently, kiss her lips. Once, he'd broken away, from their kiss, he comment devilishly, “Since we've so, many rooms in our house we should get to work on trying to fill them up with some kids.” Donut, watch as Dan, move his eyebrow up & down suggestively, & playfully exclaim, “Someone please, save me from this wolf, that I’ve marry!” Dan smile at her, cover them both up with the blanket & replied, “There’s no, one who can save you, now. You’re forever, mine.”

The end

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg. that was such a sweet cute n funny ending. love dan and donut; i like how you put the title in the last ch. it goes along beautifully. i love your fanfic; and i hope you'll write more in the future. if you do plan on writing more fanfic plz tell me so i can tag a long n read them, i love your writing style. !__!