Sung Tong

Twilight

sarNie Egg
dang, I had a feeling that they were gonna stretch it out...they always do that in boran lakorn...urghhh...it's not even necessary <_<

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
Just because they extended doesn't make it bad, per say. Maybe, just maybe, they'll make the extended scenes more enjoyable.

The boy's love for his real mother is so unconditional. I can't wait for episode 13, though I know the little boy couldn't escape anyways until he's older. D:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Have you seen any of the other extended remakes Mister? It's horrible...thats why were all afraid. can't blame us. uh huh...nope nope...hehehe ;)

does anyone know what ep they're gonna grow up... i gotta admit i feel like a chester... the older pra'ek is too cute... i feel like a mental chester...lol.

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
oh? extended the lil kid part...hmmm..???...i was waiting to see part 12 cause i thought they re going to grow up...awwww... :mellow:

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
Have you seen any of the other extended remakes Mister? It's horrible...thats why were all afraid. can't blame us. uh huh...nope nope...hehehe ;)
The only remakes that I can think on the top my head that I remember watching were: Nang sib song and Prasuton Monorah. But I'm not sure if I've seen "extended" remakes of borans... or maybe I did but couldn't recall any right now. Also, 'this' remake version of the many remake versions' of Sung Tong is one of the first remake boran I've watched in years since the first two I mentioned earlier. I rarely watch remakes because I usually find it, not up to the par?

And so far, Sung Tong is going at a steady pace. Because they need to build up the characters a bit more even if we all want to see when the heck they're growing up! But on another note, they shouldn't extend the scenes where he lives with the Giant considering that they've built the relationships between those characters so much already. So I don't see any reason they would want to elaborate on it more, and I'd understand if all of you are afraid of those part slowing the storyline down. D: For me, I'd have to see it first (the extended parts) before I make a decision that the storyline needs to quicken its pace.

val

sarNie Adult
The only remakes that I can think on the top my head that I remember watching were: Nang sib song and Prasuton Monorah. But I'm not sure if I've seen "extended" remakes of borans... or maybe I did but couldn't recall any right now. Also, 'this' remake version of the many remake versions' of Sung Tong is one of the first remake boran I've watched in years since the first two I mentioned earlier. I rarely watch remakes because I usually find it, not up to the par?

there's like gor gayasith, kula sansuay (not sure about the spelling), pratinawong, and buakaew jukgrote. these are horrible remakes :blink: , dragging with no point to it and ending suck so bad (rush ending). hopefully there's no rush ending to SungTong

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
there's like gor gayasith, kula sansuay (not sure about the spelling), pratinawong, and buakaew jukgrote. these are horrible remakes , dragging with no point to it and ending suck so bad (rush ending). hopefully there's no rush ending to SungTong
Koh gaya siet had like 31 parts...and thats in vhs...and kula sang suay went up to 29 i think...and bua keaw jukgrote...20 something i think?

The ones you mentioned Mister i like though...Nang Sib Song and Pra Su TonManora...those ones im not talking about...so yeah...hehehe...well we will all just have to see for Sung Tung right? As of now im liking Sung Tung too..no doubt about it.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
i just noticed...and thought about it...The Yak mother sings the song to this movie right? Im sure it's her...it sounds hella like her.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i've just notices the mae yak is chaiya mitchais sister! LOL from her first boran lakorn it didn't really look like her cause she looks so much bigger in here until i saw jun pun dao and i'm like :eek: IT IS HER! hahaha sweet. shes a good actress.