Sung Tong

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for uploading esp 19. Yeap he finally grow up now. Anyway, they put lot of make up on him especially his lip.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Sundays epi was pretty interesting..Pacing up now..But anyways he's pretty great for a beginner..He's tall and big..Unlike Phone and Jame so forth...

Phon

sarNie Adult
:lol: they need to stop with putting alot of make up on guys especially lips some make it redder then neak or any girls

It's boran lakorn what you expect its kinda of like likay thats where they get boran lakorn from likay. they been puting make up on the guys since the 80's to make them look fresh not look all oily and stinky pra ake always gotta look fresh this sung tong dude is tall and built. And oh Boy Prinya in bla bootong had make up on to if you remember or seen it. And his other boran lakorn chatree pino in malaitong had make up on and every other of his boran lakorn that he was pra ake. they normally wear make up when the pra ake comes in the begining then they stop toward the middle and then at the end they wear it again. maybe the begining and the end they got to look fresh and good. middle of the movie they dont wear becuase movie has to keep running and make up take to long so they dont wear it maybe just a thought. if u notice i notice when i watch begin and end they like to wear make up. and some guys who dont wear make up like phone for example he look old when he all sweting and oilly looking thats example why they put make up on you to make you look good and fresh. Neung Mapisorn in gunha chalee had alot make up on to if you remember. boran lakorn and likay is no different thats where boran lakorn came out of.....likay.

Phon

sarNie Adult
huMm I Don't Think so..LOl..He Arite..He Arite.. ^_^

I think he better then phone and james height and body. But acting I dont know yet havent really seen him much. i cant stand phone or james the way they act or talk and thier shorty short short hieght. boran pra ake i know are not tall like modern lakorn pra ake but james and phone are beyond short almost as short as chaiya mitchai they stand only 175cm thats 5'7 in foot normally boran pra ake i seen are around 180cm and up thats 5'9 5'10 in foot. and they look like soldiers to me especially james. No offense never liked them since tep 3 and never watch any of thier lakorn if thier in it its boring. i am watching this becuase its a new cast new girl new guy i am giving them a chance. and especially watching for my cartoon hahahaha she so cute.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I don't mind they have make up on, but not to showing like this one. His lip just showing more than it suppose too in my opinion, which make him a little feminine.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
His lips in the latest epi don't show much..But other than that its true..All pra aeks or any guys wear make up in lakorn..They even wear eye liner you know..But as the lakorn go on you won't see like Phon said..But anywho next weeks epi he runs away and she's gonna die..

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
They may put a lot of lip make up on him..But he is a lot better then the pra aeks now adays so far..
I agree with you here. Comparing him to the pra aeks nowadays he definitely has more of the edge to him. And its true that its a boran lakorn, its kind of expected for the guy to have heavily make-up. Especially, since they're going to be outdoors alot they need to get rid of the oil. :X As well, as I believe its just a matter of a opinion, if you don't like it you don't, but as far as I can see he doesn't look ugly with it. I guess some people just feel uncomfortable with a man wearing a lipcolor where they expect woman should only wear (whoa, I sound kind of like I'm defending sexist(s) there, lol).

And no, I have yet to watch this week's episodes. But it seems like everyone's excited. I'll probably get to it later, darn midterms. :eek:

Phon

sarNie Adult
I agree with you here. Comparing him to the pra aeks nowadays he definitely has more of the edge to him. And its true that its a boran lakorn, its kind of expected for the guy to have heavily make-up. Especially, since they're going to be outdoors alot they need to get rid of the oil. :X As well, as I believe its just a matter of a opinion, if you don't like it you don't, but as far as I can see he doesn't look ugly with it. I guess some people just feel uncomfortable with a man wearing a lipcolor where they expect woman should only wear (whoa, I sound kind of like I'm defending sexist(s) there, lol).

And no, I have yet to watch this week's episodes. But it seems like everyone's excited. I'll probably get to it later, darn midterms. :eek:

cool you agree with us and understand our side of the story.....lol yea he doesnt look gay with the make up like chaiya mitchai. maybe becuase he still have a man body unlike chaiya ahahaha. sorry no offense.................