Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
From the latest episode it shows how all the couples are..

1st Couple (Num-Fon) --- Num taking advantage of her because she believes and trust people too easily...So she's basically the sweet and innocent one in the relationship while Num is bad...

2nd Couple (Note-Au) --- The sweet couple..Understands each other...

3rd Couple (Lek-Tong) --- Tong is the bad one in the couple..She's brainwashing Lek to do bad stuff...

4th Couple (Tar-Aom) --- Both bad..Sucking up to the parents to be the high one later in the future...

5th Couple (Phone-Yam) --- Phone being a player like usual..Yam not liking it and beats him down but Phone doesn't care..He's still going to be a player

6th Couple (Ton-Cartoon) --- Ton likes peace and basically is a scaredy cat while Cartoon on the other hand is tougher then he is..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
How is this lakorn? Is it good?
I have not watched a boran lakorn for so long.
This interests me since there are so many casts.
All the girls are so pretty, so many beautiful faces!
The guys don't look so great though. The only boran actor I love is BOY BLINYA.
Hehe. I cannot find another cute boran actor except for Boy :( Gosh I miss him so much.
Anyways, thanks for all the photos. Seems like they're having so much fun!

yak

sarNie Adult
How is this lakorn? Is it good?
I have not watched a boran lakorn for so long.
This interests me since there are so many casts.
All the girls are so pretty, so many beautiful faces!
The guys don't look so great though. The only boran actor I love is BOY BLINYA.
Hehe. I cannot find another cute boran actor except for Boy :( Gosh I miss him so much.
Anyways, thanks for all the photos. Seems like they're having so much fun!
well it start off good.. then later on.. it was like too much.. but when they all grew up ... it gotten interesting.. omg.. for the guy... he looks ok... at first i thought he like uh... but now im ok.. i just watched esp they upload on youtube and it was really getting to the good part.. but damn.. have to wait... i left off where she pray and he's about to take it off...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing the pictures, ( the front thingy, what do you guy call it) anyway, I like how they all wear it. Is this how they wear in the lakorn now, I haven't watch it for a while.

toosieroll

sarNie Egg
wow thanx for sharing i love those pointy crowns on the girls, it so pretty. anyways where is the pra ek i dont see him in any picture at all, how come he's not taking pictures with them?
well can't wait to see next week epi.

toosieroll

sarNie Egg
one more thing when cartoon had the crown on don't you guys think her and myde really resemble each other? they could definately past for sister that's my opinion.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The reason why the pra aek isn't in any of the pics is because he doesn't film on the same day as them..Its mostly on the black guy and when he actually comes out those are old parts they already filmed..They just edit it and put it around after finish filming..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, basically the real Sung Tong is not making that much appearance as like the dark guy..So, in other word, he is the P'ake in this lakorn...the Ch.3 version, they show the dark guy in most parts and at the end, it ended with him too, not the real Sung...

I hope that the real Sung will make more appearances in this version...

Phon

sarNie Adult
Dang, basically the real Sung Tong is not making that much appearance as like the dark guy..So, in other word, he is the P'ake in this lakorn...the Ch.3 version, they show the dark guy in most parts and at the end, it ended with him too, not the real Sung...

I hope that the real Sung will make more appearances in this version...

ch3 always make things wierd and they never stick to the real storyline. The light skin sung sappose to have more parts then anyone becuase the story is about him.