Sung Tong

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
do Mild wear glasses? cause looks like she have a contact lens on in some picture... just wondering

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Thanx a bunch Thanamas89 for the great pics...Appreicate ur time and effort to share tons of pics..Even though ur kinda lazy...lol...Again, big THANX..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...Yea I know..I get lazy to post up pics 555..But anyways todays epi was ok I guess because it showed other people as in his mom and so forth...But yet again the next epi doesn't look interesting lol...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey Hey, come on now, they're just kids..beside Nott will be turing 18 next year, and we don't want him to be charge with u know wat..555...anyways, thanx for the video clip..too bad there's only some parts of Nott/Mild, becuz most of it has Fon..So funny how Fon was trying to flirt with Nott..I see that Aont attended the ceremony too..by the way, wat ceremony is it for anyway?...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well if you remember or knew about this..Tuk Bongkot dated a guy that was in his late 30's back in the day when she was 16...So Nott and Mild are still good lol..Anyways this event was an event they do every year for one of the most popular monks but he's been dead for over many years now..So they do this event every year for him..I forgot who it was though..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey I just got done watching Sung Thong from the other Uploader and it's showing parts that I didn't get to see from the previous Uploader..I finally get to see Nott smile at Rotchana..

Hey Thanamas89, I didn't know that Tuk used to date a 30yr old man...Thanx for the info thoug..Well, they're might be close friends in the future just like Num and Kob. U know starring together since an early age up until now, they still consider each other as friends, in other word brother/sister..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Brother and sister then bf and gf lol..You know the typical star word...Just close friends and brother and sister..Later they turn to something else 555..But anyways Mild is on the cover of the new Papayon Bunterng mag if anyone wants to buy it..But I don't think Ethaicd has it up yet but I saw it..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Thanx for the info..hey I finally saw the front cover issue, Vanida posted it up..Mild looks nice there...I was hoping they would have her and Nott together on the front cover..dang it..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully there will be another one...? But I'll post pics of Nott and Mild from TV Pool Star Party tomorrow...

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
omg god finally come down but i didnt c nott in this episode.....really want it to end so i can watch the next one. diz one is boring now lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep..The god came down already..Which is good...! lol...Now there fighting...Anyways finally they sing again...As in kup-say-pah...They haven't done it in a long time in the lakorn...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh..! SunRise...Just to let you know before I post..There's not much pics of Nott from TV Pool Star party at the actual event...But there are pics of him before the event though..Same goes for Au...Nott and Au both left before the event ended...OUUU....Nott be hitting on an older girl...555...JK...But before I post any pics here's a clip of the Sung Tong concert..Everyone had to dance and they had to think of a dance when they come out..I'm laughing at Nott the most..And you'll see why...lol...

http://www.youtube.com/v/rAutFsDjJzQ&hl=en

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LMAO..555555..that was soo hilarious..Dang, I'm laughing with tears..lol..he is such a dork..

Thanx for the funny clip..I can't stop laughing.. :lmao: